Creeper

Attached: Creeper.png (150x306, 40K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*boom*

i lost 2 stacks of iron ore and several diamonds and deleted the game today. Fuck that. What a waste of time

Creeper loli

AWWW MAN

Awwwwwwwwwwww man

so we back in the mine

>not building a duplicator
>not building ender chests
Retard

creeper?

someone post the minecraft joke book

awwwww man

I would, but my copy was destroyed

Tee hee

Attached: AA4377B5-9D4E-4718-9A3E-E5024059B9C3.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

Didn't know ender chests exist. Thanks

i wish it was on steam bros

Get Gabe's cock out of your mouth

Attached: ByYZ32BCUAAy6R2-crop.jpg (777x516, 85K)

awww man

BASED

I like the version where she's wearing a naked hoodie

WHAT THE FU-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

you're like a little baby
>Uploading files from your IP range has been blocked due to abuse. [More info] Yea Forums Pass users can bypass this block. [Learn More]
imagine that I posted a screencap of my chest with 4 stacks of diamonds, 10 stacks of redstone blocks, 3 stacks of lapis lazuli blocks and 2 stacks of iron blocks and a half stack of gold blocks

it is

bruh

I have the same message, the fuck is this shit

Probably some epic troll had bots posting cunny in blue boards or whatever, sucks but just gotta deal with that retarded shit

CREEPER

testing

Attached: 2019-05-06_19.49.14.png (1280x1024, 563K)

That's nothing. I lost EVERYTHING I looted from 2 nether fortresses and all my equipment because a blaze knocked me into lava from a mile away. Not to mention this was AFTER I had already lost everything once when all my stuff magically disappeared when I died during a raid. You just sound like you can't take losing a little progress.

Attached: 2019-07-24_20.06.35.png (1440x900, 116K)

which minecraft should i get.
i can choose from win10 version for 3$ (30days trial) or the cracked version from java.

I've been exploring the Nether for hours, I think its time for some shut eye

Attached: bed.png (698x434, 518K)

STOP IT user, DON'T DO THIS!

Java

Attached: esplode.jpg (854x480, 198K)

Creeper?

can you minecraft faggots fuck off? i can't go one fucking day without seeing people praise minecraft and suck Notch's chode. Its not that fucking good. stop stuffing your shitty parodies down my throat.

are there any mods that i need or is vanilla good enough

Why do beds explode in the Nether?

suck mien crap, you joyless faggot

haha we're doing the minecraft song meme but on a Yea Forums thread instead of on our discord server aren't we so wacky hahahaha kys u nigger faggots

>u
this isn't a 2001 chatroom, fagtron

HEY THERE CREEPY, DON'T YOU BE A MEANIE

did it go kaboom

because notch was too dumb to code a message telling that you can't sleep on the nether
and now its too late to change that

People thought it's a deterrent to make both The End and The Nether harder by restricting people from making spawns by sleeping there
In reality there was a bug that kept crashing the game whenever you slept in a bed in those areas so Notch decided to just have them explode instead of fixing it and just rolled with people thinking it was a difficulty thing

I would've "Nether" thought.

Creeper

Vanilla to start with, If you start to get bored you can get into mods. If this is your first time playing, vanilla should keep you entertained for a good while.

Niggers, awwwww man.

>bringing diamonds to the nether

>dying in the nether

Attached: 1564251317641.webm (640x360, 2.37M)