One (1) of these games is GOTD

One (1) of these games is GOTD.

Attached: 77.jpg (3520x1760, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2019/gaming/news/red-dead-redemption-2-hits-23-million-sold-powers-take-twos-strong-quarter-1203129865/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No
FPBP
/thread

and it's the one on the left

LOL

Attached: 1563818366266.webm (720x480, 1.51M)

Bloodborne

RDR 2's a technical achievement but for all the fancy writing and cutscenes the game has it's not as unique and memorable as Bloodborne.

Not with the implementation of the chalice dungeons and shit pvp

Attached: GOATborne.png (1680x610, 323K)

Bloodborne is actually a game.

LMAO

Attached: 1562696376560.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

The one of left couldn't even win the most GOTYs in 2015, and the one on right is already forgotten because it was bland cinematic garbage

Chalice Dungeons 2 should've been in sekiro.

>wahh why wont it let me zoom zoom around the map like in my bing bing games

god damn imagine being so fucking slow in the head that you can ignore this

maximum cope

Neither of those are actual issues with the game. The real problems are the linear world design and bad performance ().

I actually liked chalice dungeons but I admit neither are GOTD and RDR2 is better than Bloodborne.

one of those has shit tier gameplay and the other one lacks content and has awful controls

also neither of them won even game of the year

Bloodborne didn't suck nigger dick so no question which is better

Of the generation, maybe.
If we're talking the decade, big companies would push TLOU or Undertale instead.

10 months

no exclusives

snoy wins again baybee

>RDR2 sucked nigger dic-

Attached: RDR2 gunplay.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

>push Undertale instead

Nope, but Toby has successfully jewed the fuck out of his series already

was this supposed to show the "gunplay" as anything besides generic shit

This is a design choice to make it feel weighty retard.

imagine making and telling others to cope

>arthur talks to white camp member
>you lazy piece of shit get to work
>arthur talks to black mexican or indian member
>the rest of the camp could learn a thing or two from you
Really shouldn't take much thinking.

>nothing impressive happens - the webm

Name a TPS with good gunplay, keeping in mind max Payne 3 is the gold standard also made by rockstar.

This
"OMG omg the game aimed the gun for me and all I did was press shoot but he gwafeecs look so amazing 10/10"
Rockstar delusion is amazing

No.
The Wonderful 101.

Attached: Vanquish.webm (800x450, 2.89M)

left: 7/10
right: 5/10

Well, I still expect it to float around the top 5 for a lot of these ""journalism"" lists.

Vanquish.

You can't be fucking serious.

Attached: 1510948935838.gif (159x146, 1.94M)

>Name a TPS with good gunplay
Fallout 4 in third person clearly has better gunplay.

>RDR2fags mad that their game is irrelevant so trying to force their game into the conversation with an actual good game

/thread

Attached: Wonderful101.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

>good game
>BB
lol

More like neither of them. Lol@zoomers

>

Attached: 1564166431647.jpg (882x863, 235K)

Wrong

Attached: F0FC2490-A0AB-42F2-B8E3-9EE68EF4CB47.jpg (1586x1048, 341K)

Have you actually played the game?

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-220153-01.jpg (1435x755, 149K)

OP is an undiscovered species of subhumanoid niggers and is trying to force a new type of fanbase war faggotry.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-27 at 11.41.49 AM.png (1680x1220, 821K)

Out of the two it's bloodborne, EASILY.
However, the real GOTD will be Luigis Mansion 3

Attached: 1563262410261.jpg (750x600, 80K)

>Seething nintencel

>4 reviews, 540 ratings
wtf is this shitty list and why should anyone care about it?

Cope.

Attached: Bloodborne Cinegrid 5.jpg (3264x2238, 3.39M)

Have sex

Attached: 28d.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Bloodborne game of generation.

>only place bloodbore can win is some some random, literal who list

both these games are great, but they don't really match all that well with The King.

Attached: 1546787757423.jpg (654x780, 212K)

Refer to

>
Can the bitcher even compete?

BotW and Journey are better contenders

>hmm game of the decade...
>shitty jap game nobody cares about outside of Yea Forums or biggest critical and commercial success of the gen

wow tough choice here

refer to

Attached: 1547319441002.png (1145x873, 909K)

Peak cope.

Attached: Bloodborne Cinegrid (Colored - 2).jpg (5760x3240, 2.35M)

>or biggest critical and commercial success of the gen
the witcher 3?

Attached: game of the generation.jpg (2420x2287, 1.67M)

The game is easily a 10/10 but

>HEY GUYS HAVE YOU PLAYED SPACE HARRIER YET? YOU SHOULD GIVE IT A SHOT and also those other gamepad minigames

Well, if random lists count, then I will post mine

Attached: Untitled.jpg (887x85, 13K)

>shitty stills
refer to bloodborne is a great game, but you're just gonna have to concede and cope with reality; it doesn't hold a candlestick to the bitcher 3. it has great aesthetics, but it's soulless. in addition to being incredibly short. 4 bloodborne cycles equals only one witcher 3 playthrough. That's just how shallow it is compared to TW3.

Attached: 1519746342360.jpg (498x581, 149K)

RDR2 sold more than Witcher 3 and has a higher MC score.

As opposed to Chalice Dungeons?

The largest contenders for Game of the Decade are

>GTA V
>Red Dead Redemption 2
>The Witcher 3
>Breath of the Wild
>Smash Ultimate

Mostly because GOTYs are popularity contests more than anything

Put a strawpoll faggot.

>RDR2 sold more than Witcher 3
Eh, wrong. The witcher 3 sold 20 million copies as of june of this year. RDR2 sold like 12 million copies as of this year despite the gargantuan rockstar marketing it got?
>higher MC score
Wrong, again.

Attached: scores.png (1971x323, 163K)

I seriously do not understand how someone could play RDR2 and not think it has the worst gameplay of any AAA game released in years. The input delay, general movement and sluggishness is so terrible that it is never fun to control. I don't even see how you can defend the game for being a slow simulator, because the sim elements are so basic that no skill or management is really involved at all, its as simple as brushing a horse or sleeping to refill cores. The game is awful from a movement/shooting standpoint and awful from a sim standpoint. It does absolutely nothing well, not even the slow paced management aspects are done well. I seriously see no merit to the gameplay whatsoever. I feel like the entire gaming media and a lot of gaming fans have just gone fucking crazy, because the gameplay of RDR2 is frankly, hideously awful.

>Red Dead Redemption 2
replace this with god of soi. RDR2's user reviews are too shit for it to compete with anything this gen.

RDR2 sold 12 million in first 3 days idiot. It's currently around 25 million.

variety.com/2019/gaming/news/red-dead-redemption-2-hits-23-million-sold-powers-take-twos-strong-quarter-1203129865/

RDR2 is the epitome if anti-fun and tedious

the only good part of the game is terrorizing suffragette and they fucking downgraded the dastardly achievement too, is not even there and is also unsatisfying to do now

>game has good cutscenes, game good

All rockstar games feel like this. I absolutely hate it

its so much worse in rdr2. even rdr1 feels significantly more responsive.

>taking user reviews seriously
>implying RDR2 isn't way more popular than God of Soi

Nigga u dumb. I guess Fortnite isn't popular with players either with its user score of 3.7? People like to review bomb the most popular and successful products, it's called seething.

I'm curious what Yea Forums thinks the actual game of the decade is?
Not through some objective metrics of evaluation.

Just, what game did you enjoy the most over the last 10 years, anons?

RDR2 isnt more popular than god of war. or even games like spider man. people played RDR2 and moved on because the gameplay sucks. RDR2 being a memorable masterpiece is a reviewer invention, nothing more than that. Fucking nobody gives a shit about RDR2 anymore

>user reviews seriously
yeah, they're literally the best and clearest gauge on weather a game is shit or not unlike pretentious journos who get their pockets lined by companies or ride a hype wave instead of producing objective reviews that report the goods and bads of a game.
>its called seething
That's gonna be an unironic yikers from me dawg.

???, BOTW is factually the game of the decade

Attached: C5E985D3-4B01-4B5D-91F3-45B89654D971.jpg (640x666, 448K)

>max Payne 3 is the gold standard also made by rockstar
MP3 has the worst gameplay in the series

>The controls are bad because they're "sluggish"
zoom zoom

rdr2 is already forgotten. It's online is literally barren.

>the worst gameplay of any AAA game released in years.

Attached: nier20automata.jpg (957x1200, 248K)

RDR2 sold more than GoW and Spiderman combined. It's objectively more popular. You are a delusional faggot.

the gameplay of this is far superior to RDR2. there is simply nothing good about rdr2's gameplay whatsoever, whereas most other games, including this one, have some good elements.

Git gud.

Attached: RDR2 gunplay 5.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

Ironic, because rdr2 type controls are a very recent phenomenon.

RDR2 sold high due to brand and reviewer hype, everyone played and it doesn't care about it anymore. It is now less relevant than most games from 2018 and will be less fondly remembered than many of them. For such a high selling game it's cultural relevance is practically zero. Spider Man still regularly gets talked about, Bloodborne still gets talked about, meanwhile nobody cares about RDR2 anymore outside of troll threads like this.

Rockstar games are boring and overrated so I guess its BB.

and guess what? it lost GOTY. Popularity =/= good game, you fucking dipshit. Rockstar is the biggest video game company in the industry. It marketed RDR2 into selling several million copies, but marketing doesn't make a game popular, it just makes it sell more and create a bigger wake upon release. The end result is RDR2 getting shit reviews, losing GOTY to a smaller game by a smaller company, and being forgotten in a few months.

ok I got gud enough to press the right stick and tap R2 on the enemy's head, what's the next step?

This, Bloodborne is recognized more and more as a masterpiece by people and has a strong legacy compared to RDR2

my vote would go for DMC5 or Shadow Tactics: BotS

>git gud
>proceeds to use auto-aim and epic slow mo dead eye
RDR fags are so pathetic good lord, and there's only like 2 of them

but low attention spans aren't, zoom zoom.

>even rdr1 feels significantly more responsive.
Blatantly false. RDR1 is actually a lot worse. John couldn't even turn around in a straight line.

Attached: walk.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

cringe webm faggot. I don't fathom how this guy always justifies posting the same 3 trash webms to "prove people wrong" about RDR2's gameplay. Get actually good material you fucking dumbass.

I GET IT THERE ARE TWO CONSOLE GAMES AND THEY GOT THEIR CONS AND PROPS IT IS NOT INTERESTING TO SPECULATE ON THAT SUBJECT NOR MAKE TIER LISTS OR TOPS AND COMPARISONS OF DIFFERENT VIDEOGAMES PLEASE TRY TO SAY SOMETHING MORE SLIGHTLY DEBATABLE NEXT TIME THANK YOU

Attached: 1538844280805.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

Being slow in the head doesn't equate to long attention span, user

Do you realize how sad and childish you sound by saying it's forgotten? It's not forgotten here or anywhere else, it still has tons of daily threads. It's really fucking pathetic you can't see past your own biased hate for the game. It is the highest rated game of the generation, it won over 100 GOTY awards, it broke fucking entertainment records, tons of people consider it to be Game of the Generation. No matter how much you say it's irrelevant or forgotten won't make it true.

>RDR2 has absolute shit gamepla-

Attached: RDR2 gunplay 4.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

No one cares about Bloodborne outside of Yea Forums and a few other forums dumbass. Go and make a poll on twitter, reddit, or literally any other big site or platform and see which game gets more votes for Game of the decade/generation/whatever. Nobody cares about your weeb game.

You're supposed to post something that contradicts the statement

>it still has tons of daily threads
Yeah, threads like this and troll threads where people try to convince us its game of the decade. Barely see threads where people actually talk about the game itself. Its a very high contrast from stuff like Bloodborne or Spider Man and even moreso with stuff like Witcher.
>tons of people consider it to be Game of the Generation
False as fuck. Outside of reviwers most people simply don't give a shit about this game anymore

can't get good material when theres none, cut him some slack

>highest rated game of the generation
journos don't really count.
> it won over 100 GOTY awards
Arguing GOTY's isn't your strong suite, son. RDR2 lost GOTY to god of soi. 100 is a pathetic fucking number, The witcher 3 got like 400 and BOTW something around 200.
>tons of people consider it to be Game of the Generation
"tons" is a relative term. tons of people say knack 2 is a great game, too.
RDR2 is forgotten, just accept that and move on. It's general died like 3 months later or less? Bloodborne's general is still up 4 years later, can you believe that? the witcher 3's died like a few months ago. If that's not called being forgotten I don't know what is.

bloodborne
>The real problems are the linear world design
what the everlasting fuck.

>cultural relevance is practically zero

Show me the "cultural relevance" of Spider Man or Bloodborne or God of War, faggot. Go ahead, something actually tangible. You're talking out of your ass.

>Being underrated=bad
What a shit eating opinion

>Yea Forums has become so infested with normies that there are people here that will unironically defend shitty games for being popular and "cinematic"
If we're talking about importance game of the decade will probably be Minecraft

I just refuted your ridiculous laughable idea that Bloodborne has some huge great legacy and considered a masterpiece by more people than RDR2. Not whether it's actually good or not.

so now that ps5 is confirmed to be backwords compatible, we getting bloodborne and spiderman in 60 fps or what

Are you sure about that?

Attached: PS4Wallpapers.com_fallout_new_vegas_game-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

>If we're talking about importance game of the decade will probably be Minecraft
This is the real answer desu

all the way mediocre game exept it has nice dialogue options and story branches, everything else sucks or is avarange like openworld, story, combat and artstyle.

not him, idk about cultural relevance, but spider-man is still talked about today. They added the new suits from the mcu movie and it recently got #1 highest selling superhero game, and you know the sequel is going to be a major pusher for ps5 sales. For, GOW, despite it being an average game imo, it is constantly talked about. There was just a recent documentary about its development and its constantly news for winning awards at different shows. Meanwhile RDR-2 has not been in the news whatsoever and its online was dead-on arrival.

I'm more of a gamer then a movie guy so i like bloodborne better
Fight me nigger

Attached: 1558869323993.jpg (600x524, 53K)

the story and world got more soul tahn witcher and elderscroll combined, and i know like one person who didint drop witcher 3 in halfway. after like 50h

if we're talking about importance, RDR2 wouldnt even be top 50 of the decade. maybe not even top 100. the game really is that irrelevant

Only out of touch weebs think that RDR2 is irrelevant.

you are dumb, god of soi is way better game on gameplaywise than rdr2, and you can see that on user review

you domb fuck Rstar games sold like hotcakes that but that does not make them one of the most boring openworld shit games today.

Which one had shittier gunplay?

only dumb fanboys on Yea Forums think RDR2 has any relevance at all.

Neither of them is. Game of the decade belongs to Dark Souls.

Real game of the decade contenders (2010-present):

Arma 3
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Sekiro
Hitman 2
Titanfall
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen
Civilization IV: Brave New World
Counterstrike: Global Offensive
Fallout: New Vegas
Hotline Miami
Payday 2
Kerbal Space Program
Total War: Three Kingdoms
Fight Night: Champion
Max Payne 3
XCOM: Enemy Within
Red Dead Redemption 1

You really sound like a delusional edgy 15 year old. RDR2 is the biggest critical and commercial success of the generation, no amount of baseless claims of "lol forgotten because i said so" can change that.

There will be lots more RDR2 threads tomorrow, the day after, and 5 years from now. And little faggots like you will probably still be there claiming it's irrelevant.

rdr2 is not a fast paced game! It's all about the realism, you're not playing some superhuman fuckboy, just a simple troubled cowboy. The physics details and the dialogue is Incredible and theres so many unscripted random events. Easily one of the most enjoyable games i've ever played. Granted you need a lot of free time and patience. Weed helps

You're actually delusional if you think this.

This entire post. RDR2+weed is one of the most kino fucking experiences life has to offer. but so is weed+Bloodborne

Wow, God of Soi got some gay documentary made by Sony to try and keep their game relevant. So impressive. Meanwhile Rockstar doesn't need to make videos like that, their games are popular enough as it is.

Also RDR2 is more talked about on Yea Forums than GoW. Nobody cares about meaningless awards shows either.

>RDR2
>Game

Attached: 3457658.jpg (399x385, 44K)

>god of soi
you instantly lost any meaningful arguement there.

>Rockstar doesn't need to make videos like that
Yeah, because their "games" are actually movies

RDR 2 is barely a game. I think you spend more time watching animations and cutscenes than actually playing. even when you are playing, most of it is the game aiming your gun for you and auto-riding your horse you fuckin pathetic rockstar shill.

That’s not Witcher 3 or Gow you can’t even post the right games Op your mother and I are very disappointed.

Witcher 3 & BOTW are better

BB is a Dark Souls 3 beta with a more interesting setting than DaS & RDR2 is a good tech demo to show off how much money Rockstar has, but it's a shit game & the online is already dead

>witcher 3
>botw
lmao imagine have such shit taste

what the fuck they are even talking about in those threads? the fanbase aint working together like in silent hill, mgs, or soulsborne games that got fanbase that are still trying to piece things together.

Bloodborne and it's not even close.
The only thing i liked about RDR2 is the graphics and pic related which let's be honest is just a glorified cutscene. Even the touted writing has so many problems.

forgot pic

Attached: 44981314144_181f714564_b.jpg (1024x576, 143K)

Real talk. Is Read Dead Online actually good or at the very least magnitudes better than GTAO?

This but unironically.

okay, now can someone who actually played RDR2 tell me which is better

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELET THIS!!!!!

I want someone to do a side by side comparison between this and The Last Guardian as that game while heavily criticised for it's controls is far more responsive than that.

Even the presentation of RDR2 is really overrated. The atmosphere of the game is honestly extremely bland

>Not AAA
>Plays well