H-hey Banjo, buddy? How's it going on? Times aren't so good, heh, heh *coughs*. Y-yeah, things aren't the same...

H-hey Banjo, buddy? How's it going on? Times aren't so good, heh, heh *coughs*. Y-yeah, things aren't the same, since you've joined Smash and all the stuff, but we're still friends r-right?

Attached: 1549767451424.png (774x831, 759K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c
files.catbox.moe/1nymwl.mp4
discord.gg/KdhvjcB
youtube.com/watch?v=PClIyCW6gnw&list=PLlaScuy7yOlL6jP_g-FFo87bwVKG5Qi-F
youtube.com/watch?v=CIuPdyPBvmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How could we not be Steve? After all the intense modality of you game always has me coming back.

I miss him bros.

You fucking Steve-fags need to die

*pisses all over your thread*

he'll be back
and twice as angry too

Real talk, why the Fuck is Banjo playable? He's an irrelevant character from a dead franchise

Actual iconic characters like Steve (Yes THE Steve from minecraft) who’s game has taken over the world for a decade and has sold millions of copies on every fucking piece of technology going, isn’t. But this ugly bear cunt who has only 5 trashy games, and fans that attacked children gets to be playable?

This ain’t fucking acceptable, you can't defend this.

STEVE IS IN! BUY MINECRAFT!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>f-friends to the end, remember?

based
Goodbye :)

Attached: literal children.png (380x513, 20K)

cope

Attached: 1560271413977.png (960x569, 224K)

>Real talk, why the Fuck is Banjo playable? He's an irrelevant character from a dead franchise
because autists spammed the smash bros twitter with him for literal years

Exactly, they don’t deserve him, fucking fat retarded autistic boomer niggers

REMINDER

youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c

Attached: 1562883792935m.jpg (1024x615, 129K)

Both were good picks, i unironically wanted steve but i think banjo is also fine, since he hasnt been relevant in a long time unlike minecraft

files.catbox.moe/1nymwl.mp4

No.....................why!

I fully expect a Mii Fighter costume of Steve to be honest.

;)

Attached: 99813301-E983-47BE-B09A-E61115AD5E11.jpg (225x225, 8K)

What was great is he posted that few days before the banjo announcement so all that effort

isn't this just one of those Key and Peele posts from Yea Forums

It uses the N&B version, I don’t even consider it to be the real version.

is that card at the end real? did that minecraft fucker upload that to his channel

Probably not, or else people would paste the YouTube.....ah fuck that it was probably nsfw for YouTube anyways.

Steve is friends with banjo but both are not friends with grotesque steve

>submitting false reports will result in a ban
user...

Come on now, can we stop with the villanizing of Minecraft fans?just because 2 people were spamming a funny model doesn’t mean you can just shun all Steve fans away. If anything, you were all bullying children on twitter and raiding their private discords, and you want to act like you have the higher ground?
We didn’t forget about how you all attacked DQ fans, and turned 180 when they got announced like the fucking snakes you are. Any DQ fan supporting Banjo after what they did to you, fuck you, and fuck you for abandoning your friends for the enemy

Attached: 535FBA19-FFC1-4963-8E6B-6D9DFBCB216A.gif (498x278, 1.57M)

say your prayers, blockhead

Attached: ddc889f-a5c6a78b-b16d-44f1-a011-5586ab9efd54.png (1230x1520, 3.14M)

Case in point
stop

If anything, this pictures how Banjofags are more violent and cruel compared to stevefags, who just shitposted

>your friends
You faggots forced yourselves on them, they never gave a shit about you.
Just because you try to say that someone's your friend, doesn't make it true.

>stevefags playing the victim
just stop it, it's getting pathetic

steve is in
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

Attached: smug.png (661x454, 223K)

>people actually taking smash roster autism with any sort of value

Attached: 1544961369868.png (710x980, 276K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PClIyCW6gnw&list=PLlaScuy7yOlL6jP_g-FFo87bwVKG5Qi-F

Attached: 1558100646994.jpg (640x569, 34K)

>implying I have a fucking twitter account
Get outta here

Hey Steve! I’m getting into Smash soon! Maybe one day I’ll see you there

Attached: 2BF3D2A5-9E17-4AF6-B844-1E60509BFBFD.jpg (390x600, 39K)

>hahaha I don’t want Steve I want Bart Simpson the surfer duck

>a charismatic chad from one of the greatest platformers of all time
vs
>an intentionally generic block guy

Guess who is going to be in smash.

Attached: Soon.jpg (644x362, 47K)

Hey Steve, remember when you murdered and ate my friend, then proceeded to rape me, anal vore me, and shit me out? Remember when you did that just mere days before my reveal? But hey, that was all just friendly banter, remember? What are you saying? You can dish it out, but you can’t take it? What happened to that bold confidence you had before E3? You’re not a sore loser, are you Stevie?

Attached: wakey wakey Steve .png (640x492, 505K)

he's in

Attached: D7237D72-ADB0-4CCF-B278-05DEE8C92197.png (500x900, 204K)

So how is the steve discord nowadays?
Is it dead?

*Pushes you off a cliff at the start of the game*

Attached: 1560449889590.png (894x894, 682K)

I wish

They're probably doubling down and acting more deranged, waiting for the next set of fighter announcements. They'll be back angrier than ever

you are a faggot stop shitting up every thread with your failure to cope

Now that was a legendary moment in all of histroy, my fellow geno chad

So we all agree he's a lock for the next smash game?

Sorry mr puppet, smash slots are only for real boys

I remember I told my little brother that Steve was in, and he got mad at me when he didn’t show up. You lied to me Yea Forums

no

Is there more to this?

Why they added Banjo over actual iconic characters like Bomberman is truly baffling. What the fuck was Sakurai and his team thinking?

As long as ugly bear cunt is cut, he’s in with a shot.

I hope so

Attached: 0430AC7E-F3C7-40AF-B878-51DC33A202C4.jpg (5224x2304, 2.44M)

Thanks doc

Who cares it’s hilarious

"stevefags" aren't real you autists, literally all of you including banjoposters are just falseflaggers shitposting and thinking youre hilarious

Why they added Hero over actual iconic characters like Sora is truly baffling. What the fuck was Sakurai and his team thinking?

Has anyone made a Mii Fighter of Grotesque Steve, yet? Preferably Swordfighter.

Shit man; I salute the effort that went into steve posting. Real OC

Dragon Quest shits on Kingdom Hearts and has a bigger history and games. Fuck off Sorafag

I think he was just parodying the bomber-fag

I agree. Takes some real dedication to pull that off. Most stevefags were discord furries so you know they had a lot of time on their hands. The pure hate they feel for boomers probably fueled their creativity.

BANJO WAIT NOOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=CIuPdyPBvmU

I unironically wish Banjo was not confirmed, along with Steve.
Steveposting was actually entertaining. Much better than “HE’S IN!!!!!!” posting.

Why would Square include a character they don’t own?

I think I would have found Yea Forums more hilarious during the summer if it was only hero announced at e3 imagine the salt of banjofags.

literally in brawhalla.

BUY FALLOUT 76 YOU AUTISTIC SHITLORDS
OR ELSE DOOMGUY WONT MAKE IT IN SMASH

Attached: 024AA4A0-828E-4ED3-B70F-7A2FF5FF412A.gif (512x680, 640K)

>it is in the darkest depths where diamonds are found banjoids

I played it during its free week, Todd. And you know what? I really saw a lot of potential. The idea of you exploring abandon homes of nuclear holocaust survivors is a really interesing concept; you could have added some detective work, piecing together different photos, voice logs, corpses, and more. But no, you wanted to make Rust but with a Fallout skin. That's not even a fair comparison; I have had phenomenal luck avoiding glitches in my gaming life, but even I discovered several bugs or errors in my week. Fuck you, Todd.

Time is but a window; death is but a door. I'll be back.

Attached: hes_already_in.gif (604x453, 158K)