WoWchads are having to put in real hours and effort into clearing the latest raid which is one of the most challenging...

>WoWchads are having to put in real hours and effort into clearing the latest raid which is one of the most challenging in the game to date
>XIVirgins already know their new raid will reuse the same mechanics they've seen since Coils of Bahamut and have correctly theorycrafted most of the fights which will be cleared in a day
Classic can't come soon enough so these weebs can shut the fuck up and their garbage "MMO".

Attached: 1549105933122.jpg (1498x2048, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sqFMcv7Q_tw?t=3m2s
youtube.com/watch?v=JTVME7Itg2g&t=1909s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Overtuning a fight so that it's unclearable until such a time that it gets nerfed does not make it challenging.

Cope

Is this the thread? Also what does CW mean in PF?

Clockwise

cross world

Thanks m8.

That's him!

Attached: janny.webm (852x480, 1.97M)

>Another Innocence Ex, still no fending
Just drop the damn accessories you stupid fuck.

Please understand.

Have to do fairy extreme, get the fairy wings, fully complete the giant beaver side quest that in turn will unlock a giant beaver that lets you trade the wing in for the minion.

Attached: 06FCFDC4-1E98-4225-8A37-988C1068D615.jpg (598x457, 71K)

>not having cleared Innocence at least 20 times by now
>expecting everything to drop for you in the first couple clears

Attached: 1562268057473.png (338x327, 169K)

AUTHORS OF OUR FATE
ORCHESTRATE OUR FALL FROM GRACE
POOREST PLAYERS ON THE STAGE
OUR DEFIANCE DRIVES US STRAIGHT TO THE EDGE
A REFLECTION IN THE GLASS
RECOLLECTIONS OF THE PAST
SWIFT AS DARKNESS COLD AS ASH
FAR BEYOND THIS DREAM OF PARADISE LOST

Attached: 1552950875284.jpg (379x375, 13K)

It’s easy mate. I find normal janny harder because retards don’t kill the tethered adds.

>[Duty Complete] players keep fucking up mechanics constantly

Well, it was the first time i did endgame stuff (started 2-3 months ago and just rushed through the MSQ mostly) so i was a bit apprehensive about trying them. Also focused on Titty weapon first.
>expecting everything to drop for you in the first couple clears
9 totems at the moment, only saw 1 fending and rolled like 13 or something, just kill me.

I actually did get 3 of the caster accessories first time I ran the fight as BLM

WoW raids have been getting harder each xpac why is that even worth pointing out. Legitimately the only thing worth playing the game for is mythic raiding but you have to work with the shit class toolkits, AP grind, doing the same dungeons for 24 months straight to get the same gear each time the ilvl gets bumped, and pvp being the worst it's ever been.

Also why are you excited for classic when your main complaint about XIV is knowing most of the fights and clearing them in a day when that's going to happen in classic? People will clear molten core by the end of the first week

That's fair, EX trials are a good way to see if you'll enjoy savage raids. They're more lenient, but still manage to wipe lots of people
Getting it is pleasant suprise, but expecting it is another.

Lol who cares about wow? Go back to ya dying game.

>bonus does better than players who already cleared
>Mentor is the worst
Pottery

>WoW raids have been getting harder each xpac

Attached: 1539383452308.jpg (368x368, 25K)

HOME
RIDING HOME

what do you mean untangling a ball of christmas lights isn't hard?

>LYING NAKED WHILE THE SNOW FALLS ALL AROUND ME

Attached: last ditch wojak.png (785x757, 1.23M)

He'll tickle your nose then tickle your feet

Attached: kingmogglemog.png (854x1318, 697K)

What's even smug about that it's the truth, harder doesn't mean better or more fun though. Ask anyone from the WF guilds, there's been mechanics upon mechanics upon mechanics added each xpac and it's gotten to the point where it's barely fun to do them because one death most of the time means you have to wipe.

only reason WoW raids have been getting harder is because they've been tuning them with the expectation that people are using addons that track all mechanics on a timer and automatically say ques in the text box.

>mentor crown
>catboy
>gunbreaker
>legend title
>dies multiple times to titan
>not his first run of the fight

Attached: 1448488625896.jpg (215x365, 26K)

>That's fair, EX trials are a good way to see if you'll enjoy savage raids. They're more lenient, but still manage to wipe lots of people
I'll try those too. Found Titania quite easy (after a while, did get a bit of time to get used to the mechs), by the end i could run her almost with my eyes closed. The hard part was finding other people that didn't mess up desu.

>Oh hey it would be nice to do a FL run right now
>Nobody want to heal in my party
>mael is a premade with 2 healers who completely ignore the nodes and just get points by killing flame and us
>They all finish with like 30+ kill each
That's so fair and balanced...

Attached: 1335252351044.jpg (500x500, 23K)

>Snap click crank wirr whizz wham boom!
>Wheels humsing uplander doom!

>leveling GNB, doing Malikah's Well over and over
>healer is a Viera mentor
>pull wall to wall as always, even ASTs can keep up so there are no excuses
>he lets me die, tells me to "pull less"
>he was a fucking WHM

fuck mentors holy shit

Attached: coffee wojak.jpg (680x765, 44K)

It will take less than 3 days for savage to be beat by world first groups, not because they are easier fights than in WoW (they're actually way harder), but because XIV players are just far more highly skilled than WoW players.

Vote kick user
Sounds like an entitled bitch who forgets that his mana is (almost) infinite

Attached: goodkingmogglemog.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>Y'shtola doesn't even have white eyes there
Yoshi A what the fuck man this is the weakest poster yet

Her eyes aren't that white.

>[Duty Complete] Clear for a friend then farm

I can see why WoW is treating XIV as competition now, though they're bleeding players mostly due to their own game being shit at the moment, but it doesn't seem to me like XIV devs are trying to compete with WoW at all. They're catering mostly to the JP playerbase, and aside from that seem to be mostly interested in making an FF game. All the rivalry I'm seeing seems to come mostly from the playerbase. Why? It seems pointless. Nobody is being paid here.

Attached: thenk.png (112x112, 11K)

What are the best penis mods for Hrothgar?

>Clear for a friend then farm
>mfw we actually clear it first pull and then farm
Didn't expect that.

>waiting for 5.1 pvp updates
>already know it will only be pvp glamour and a new frontlines map

What poetic dump do I need for Eureka weapons?

>WHM refuses to use holy even though it's their biggest source mitigation in large pulls
>SCH that spam Physick, are too braindead to use Aetherflow, excog or even the fairy-tether
>NoctASTs that spam Aspected Benefic and can't use Collective, Synastry or Intersection
Healer-Players this expansion have gotten shittier and/or lazier and this is saying a lot between all the bad tanks I've seen.

It's true though, but it's for the wrong reason. It's to make their PvE esport last longer to keep eyes on the game rather than to make gear in the new raid meaningful for progressing in that raid.

The reasoning is actually transparent as fuck given they're perfectly content nerfing the fight after that world first race is over.

Attached: chrome_2019-07-27_11-57-03.png (781x279, 87K)

Yoship actually loves blizzard games like diablo and WoW. He already said publicly he'd like to see a crossover between both games.

Rent. Free.

As I was redoing my hotbars for AST, I forgot CO and didnt realize until Malikah's Well

>WHM uses holy while standing far away from the pull

It's not even the same kind of game at the core, the aim of the developers is totally different.
People who play WoW for the endgame won't like FFXIV and that's fine because that's not the type of game it is

>healer
>Viera
>mentor
The perfect trifecta for disaster

Attached: 1543927663802.jpg (800x1109, 127K)

It kinda annoys me that out of all the MMOs its fucking FF14 that's winning.

Its a garbage MMO, with horrible mechanics, shitty gameplay, crap classes, boring worlds, and a super annoying cringe story quest that you're forced to play through to unlock aspects of the game itself.
I hated every second of playing it.

Attached: 1540849002726.jpg (795x1153, 635K)

none, only grinding

I started leveling up fishing, give me a quick rundown on how to make money with it

You're not winning if you're in second place

C O P E

Attached: destroyer of azeroth.jpg (1368x615, 240K)

>play on jap dc
>been doing titania clear/loot parties with english players
>passable, a bit trappy sometimes, not as many sneak-ins like aether
>use duty finder for the last totem
>oh boy it's three black mages what could go wron--
>got dunked on so hard she couldn't get the second tingle off
what the fucking fuck

fishin is for chillin, not jewin

You don't.
FSH does not make gil. Its for fun, and some minor ingredients for CUL and ALC.

>cringe story
you can leave now

Is the Nabaath set a recolor of something? I wanna dye it

Attached: Untitled.jpg (177x282, 13K)

Look up what's needed for crafting raid food and how to farm Chiarglow and Scuroglow aethersand when you hit 80.

>classic wow threads invaded by asmongoloid shitposting
>FF threads are deleted
What is this autism?

Attached: 1563331140431.webm (406x720, 1.07M)

Ramie set of crafting

Dilate

>boohoo he called my shitty annoying story cringe
its generic self insert boring garbage. Which, given, almost all MMOs are. But the key difference is FF FORCES you to play through the story just so you can unlock core aspects of the game
>want to do dungeons?
>GOTTA FINISH THIS STORY QUEST LOL
>want to change cosmetics?!
>THERES A FUCKING STORY QUEST FOR THAT
>want to raid
>STORY TIME

yeah, that's a recolor of a HW crafter set... that already had a recolor made of it

it's a cover
the threads are mysteriously left alone if the OP shits on XIV

I told you faggots, it's not the FFfags or the WoWfags shitposting, it's the Tera/GW2/whatever other korean kusoMMOfags that're behind it!

>self insert
confirmed for not playing the game

>still no option to genocide moogles
Purge when

If they were catering to JP the content would be way more difficult

have sex, tranny (girl)
hordes of tranny erpers boosting player reviews won't make FF more succesful. WoW is at it lowest right now and its still ahead :) really makes you think how shit FF must be to have half the playerbase

I think the only dungeon armor set that hasnt been a disappointment has been the revel one

Fuck off Sid

The genre is so dead that all MMO players have left to do is fling shit at each other. I wish RTS players were tribalistic enough to have this level of awful shitposting when their genre was obviously dying.

>nuhuh
k lol.

The sad part is this is the defense for everything about this garbage game.
>I don't like FF because X Y Z
>WELL YOU JUST DON'T PLAY IT
>N-NO IT GETS BETTER AFTER 300 HOURS INVESTED!

>game forces you to play the game to play the game
wtf i just want to play the game

>Get stupidly nervous every time I have to party up
>Get three commendations after the Ifrit fight as a DPS
>mfw I realize I'm actually fucking amazing and the best DPS player ever and obviously carried the team.
But seriously why did everyone commendate me? Is it common to mass hugbox new players or did I actually do a good job on DPS?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 967K)

It gotten pretty bad lately, the community is catching on to the mentor meme, so a lot of them have started turning theirs off. I still wear mine, but if I ever make a mistake in a public group, someone's going to sling shit about it. I had two fags complaining I couldn't explain Eden 1 on release day despite being a mentor, like I'm suppose to have secret access to every fight's script.

I've just started treating uppity people as retards though when they have trouble with something, if we wipe, I'll call out someone specifically who died and explain in detail why they died and how they can prevent it. Might as well go on the offensive instead of waiting for one of them to point the finger.

>Why?
Because tribalism, and people being retards

Your entire post makes you look like a huge faggot, kill yourself

Wow, who would've thought that you need to play the game to get access to content.

Ifrit normal? You can get it in leveling roulette, it's most likely 3 people who queued in together and you were the only person they could comm.

if they were partied before joining you can't commend party members

probably a premade 3-man group, ifrit normal is part of the levelling roulette

>mass hugbox new players
probably this, you gave them a quick roulette and you're a cute new player

Maybe they were a pt? They can't commend eachother so you'd be the only one left. Although personally i just comm whatever, if you play a job i like you get that comm desu.

barbed cat dick

>Trying to farm kills as IF
>Decide fuck it and put together a premade party.
>Game continually puts us on the Maelstrom anyway despite only one person on our team being from the Mael.

Attached: 1541706413913.png (494x471, 119K)

>wtf why does the game make me play it to get to the end?
If you don't like it, fuck off, no one wants to hear your whining

That's about what I'd expect, yeah. It's the mentors who get pissy at people not doing mechanics but not bothering to explain first that bug me the most

>WoW is at it lowest right now and its still ahead
>Only 1.7 mil active subs.
>XIV was at 1.1 mil before the expansion even launched and the reviews came in

When will you WoW trannies admit your game is dead? The fact that they have to bring back a 15 year old version of the game to get people to sub says enough about the state of retail WoW

Attached: no negativity in the dojo.jpg (302x167, 10K)

>want to play the game and explore the world
>NOPE GOTTA RUN TO THIS SHITTY CITY AND TALK TO X
>KILL 10 WOLVES
>K RUN ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE CITY AND TALK TO X
>NOW GO TALK TO Y
>GO TALK TO Z
yeah, that's FF gameplay in a nutshell.

How did they turn MCH from one of the most obnoxious jobs in the game to the most fun?

Attached: 2019-07-27 11-12-42 GShadeGameplayVanilla.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

one way you can tell how dead WoW is by the empty starting zones. I see more people in the FFXIV starting zones on a mid pop server than I do on a high pop WoW server.

>got SCH and WHM to 80
>had a ton of fun lvling them up
Both feel pretty good especially WHM. I was pretty sceptical about the changes but after playing it im pretty happy with it. SCH is absolutely busted healwise good lord I can go entire instances without gcd heals but it definitely needs an aetherflow dump of some sort.
>get AST to 80
>mfw
Why the hell does new Sleeve Draw not GIVE you 3 cards in a row?! Why does it reset draw then make me use draw plus whatever other ogcd card abilities i need to get a seal/lord/lady over and over till i can finally put my natural daw on cooldown again?! Its like if the old one didn't fill your Arcana slots and instead "reset" Draw, Spread, Royal Road, and Minor good fucking lord what were they thinking? Why in the world is Divination a 3 fucking minute cooldown? Why are the healing potencies so freaking low especially for Collective and Opposition. Why are their cooldowns so long for such small heals my goodness if I need to cast anymore Benfic 2s im gonna slit my throat with these cards.

Attached: 1564026135249.gif (297x312, 1.24M)

By catering to retards

I love it aside from the dumb looking main combo

t. buttmad padder

wowtards are still discussing ffxiv?
absolutely rent free

Attached: 1564177584671.png (416x396, 174K)

>KILL 10 WOLVES
Funny enough, XIV rarely has those type of quests. Every time you need to kill stuff its always spawned by the quest.

Then how do I make money without grinding crafting jobs

So what do you get for doing sightseeing log? Is it worth it? Should I even bother going through the hassle of getting the ARR ones?

Right, because XIV will bring in 0.6 million new players because of an expansion that no one will see? LOL.

Forever second, now go back to your erp cave, your game will never beat WoW, sorry :/ How hard are you going to cry when Classic comes out to dumpster XIV even more in player numbers?

Now stop replying brainlet

If we're going to go that route, the concept of leveling a character is outdated as well. Why the fuck should I have to waste time grinding boring content to get to interesting gameplay? Even WoW has started to understand this by giving away free level skips.

I don't actually think story or leveling is a waste of time at all though, MMOs were previously designed to be an adventure with endgame not being so focused on raiding, I'd like to see that return.

>Wow raids
>Hard
Literally joined a rag-tag group of fucking fresh randoms for a normal 30 man of the raid and cleared it without any wipes.

Difficult my ass.

>Hurrr you gotta do it with bigger numbers
suck my dick.

>ShB actually turns the pouty twink catboi with no personality beyond *touches eye* into a beloved party member

Attached: D_zgIhQUwAAFYhj.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

ERP

How is that bad, it's standard MMO quests

>the new wow dungeon gets soloed in the same patch it's released
LOL

>Gear check
>Difficult

Has SE ever done balance buffs that didn't result in said class becoming meta? reasonable buffs i should say?

Attached: 1563451904156.png (1024x576, 759K)

Damn, you really made a good point there. Swaming the easiest dificulty? :O I bet you totally aren't stuck on 0 mythic kills

Fpbp

assuming you meant to type "Swarming"
>Swarming a raid
Fucking retard.

>Easiest difficulty
>Didn't read the "Hurr you gotta do it with bigger numbers"

I like to dress up like a sissy boy and suck copious amounts of dick. Recommend me a:
>Race
>Job
>World

Gunblades are so fucking tiny it's almost laughable.

sam for the entirety of sb

None. Don’t play my game you degenerate. Go play Tera

Does WoW have any sissy boys? Legit curious.

is Yea Forums being raided by 14 year olds now

>Classic
>Implying it won't be dead on arrival

Attached: aq3jtoua3vz21.png (1148x625, 300K)

>Why the hell does new Sleeve Draw not GIVE you 3 cards in a row?! Why does it reset draw then make me use draw plus whatever other ogcd card abilities i need to get a seal/lord/lady over and over till i can finally put my natural daw on cooldown again?!
Because you need to drop the cards individually on each player, and by resetting draw cooldown it allows you to choose which symbols you get from the cards.

>Why are the healing potencies so freaking low especially for Collective and Opposition.
SB CU was busted together with the mitigation. CO is an hot assize/indom, the potency is fine, the cooldown isn't.

this is your dps for tonight

Attached: 1564164314168.jpg (427x677, 45K)

>All three gods
That's illegal.

>rushing through MSQ
sure hope that doesn't mean you skipped cutscenes like a zoomer with the attention span of a hummingbird

That's the key point, FFXIV doesn't try to be a WoW killer, also Yoshi-P has said publicly that he would like to develop a Diablo game since he grew up playing WoW and Diablo. Also wants to do a collaboration and actively attends blizzcons

Attached: RZz9SJd_d.jpg (640x853, 56K)

A little bit closer to heaven

YoshiP doesn't want anyone playing AST

>took 7 months to release patch 8.2 in WoW
>they still don't have access to all the content because it's artificially timegated to extend what meager content there is

oof

Most weapons are actually 2x larger than they should be. NIN and MCH are obvious.

DRK and MCH both got buffed in every SB patch and never once were either of them meta because of it

Every moron in WoW knows that you outscale normal when you push past 20 players. So yes, swarming a raid is thing.

You've probably never tried mythic, I'm assuming. The fact taht you think mythic is just a matter of higher numbers compared to your PUG normals is ridiculous. You can zerg out and ignore many mechanics easily on normal difficulties.

miqote sounds right for you!

Nice, at least the run will be fast

>an expansion that no one will see

and yet...

Attached: DestroyerOfAzeroth.jpg (1079x762, 212K)

Based. Gets my comm

Miqo'te
DNC
Balmung

As a mentor, I honestly don't care when people mess up mechanics, especially if they're new or bad, and even veteran players succumb to attrition after a while and start to slip up. If I'm in a public group, it's to be expected outside of dedicated "Clear" parties that people will be various skill levels, and if it's something like leveling roulette in a pre-ARR or HW dungeon, it's not uncommon to have casual players in the true sense of the word who don't grasp the concept of MMO mechanics in general and are just there to have a good time. Case in point, I had a literal 12 year old add me as a friend because I didn't berate the shit out of him for not understanding how to clear his doom debuff in Sunken Temple.

I think the trouble arises when people join public groups and expect them to be on the same level as a coordinated, veteran FC and throw a fit when they're not. If you really want to avoid that sort of trouble, stick to running stuff only with people you know. It's like players want to toot their own horn about how good they are compared to everyone else and then act surprised when the people they group with aren't as good as them.

Attached: 1555660788225.gif (282x228, 2M)

At least 5 players will play Classic. Because WoW is currently ahead in players, it will also be ahead in players when Classic launches. My point stands. Behind by +5 more

Nope, never skip anything. I'm a masochist that likes reading everything and i didn't even mind thet post-ARR quests that much. Although i do have some older stuff to unlock like Omega, Alexander and so on (did CT and Coil though).

Imagine the smell.

Attached: D_zgIhLUEAEDBHJ.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

Based, best of luck in your drops and see you when Savage drops

Only boomers actually play sub based MMOs whether it's WoW or XIV.

aur'a
BLU
Masamune

INV TO ASMONGOLD LAYER

>make the ascians good
>make the scions good
>even make lalas good

Attached: 1541302900833.png (540x301, 249K)

Why are JP westaboos so based?

>Leviathan (Savage)
>Both heads are targetable
>Rip Current targets both tanks
>Temporary Current is invisible and you need to look at which head is casting it
>The floor destruction is permanent and after 50% or so the party stays split
If all of this doesn't happen E3S will be a major disappointment.

Can't wait for Savage Titan desu.

Anyone?

Attached: mrpopo.png (137x137, 3K)

Yoshi didn't grow up playing WoW. He only played WoW to get game design ideas when making ARR.

But he is a Diablo fan, so is Soken. They'd be down to do a Diablo collab if Activision wasn't so far up their own ass.

>savage titan
>weight of the land cracks the tiles and eventually removes them
oh nono blmbros

BE?

are there any y'shtola lewd mods yet? not talking sstool

>Both heads targetable
>If one dies, the other will cast a slow enrage

>been waiting for tanks longer than healers this whole weekend
Are the good ol days finally coming back?

minions i think

I don't know anything about WoW, what's BE, Blood Elves?

Because even though they enjoy western things, they are still Japanese and follow Japanese social norms and culture.

just find her clothes and replace them with the emperor stuff

Holy fuck please Yoshi

Attached: 1526269136506.gif (337x339, 67K)

Nah, it'll be like Head/Tail where they share the same HP just have shields against certain attacks.

It'll be Suzaku all over again.

>Try to teleport to party at the last second like normal.
>Clip the tiny hole in the center of the arena and fall to my doom.

Attached: 1551645981177.jpg (1920x2140, 441K)

iirc, you get an appalku minion and you can get more paintings from the dude in idyllshire

Is palace of the dead a viable option for leveling and learning other jobs? What about solo potd?

>Gasp, you mean I have to enjoy an actual plot in an mmo in order to process rather than just skipping content just to rush to end game shit and thus make my game irrelevant with 2 days?!

Catboy
DNC
Faerie

He did play WoW a lot and had his team play it in order to learn good modern MMO design, since a lot of them didn't know what WoW was and were stuck with XI knowledge.

So not worth it then, thanks

yes, it's fast from 1-60 too

>Is palace of the dead a viable option for leveling
yes
>learning
no
>What about solo potd
no

All the dps shits that switched to GNB succumbed to their "tankxiety" and stopped shitting up my queues

Crit or spell speed for white mage?

Can confirm, I server traveled to faerie and saw minimum 50 naked catboys running around. So maybe theres some competition for dick

Based FF and Wow should be friend not foe

ITS NOT FAIR GUYS, I WANT INSTANT GRATIFICATION!

That's what you sound like.

Dude, it's free xp. I use it to level other shit

Solo PotD is possible, but it's not a good source of exp. I did it to level my MNK while going for the achievement, but I died on floor 120. I don't even remember if 110 and 120 provided exp for clearing them.

Fuck off to your 'home' threads already.

I honestly dont know why you would expect a mentor to be compentent, the requirements are basically just to play for a while, you do not have to do anything actually requiring skill. Currently you can become a mentor if you:
1. Leveled a Tank, Melee DPS/Ranged DPS, Magic DPS, and Healer to level 80.
2. Completed the requisite role quests for each of those roles
3. Ran 1000 dungeons/trials/raids
4. Got 300 commendations

You could do alot of that spamming POTD 51-60, and HoH 21-30, doing the occasional leveling roulette and doing the Main scenario roulette. None of the above is challenging in the least, hell your 1000 dungeons could be you running Sastasha unsync'd 900 times. Getting 300 commendations is only a matter of time, basically playing as a healer guarantees you will get one 1 every time you run any content period, unless you are absolutely abysmal at it. Oh and you dont even need to level a healer, because you can use the summoner/scholar bullshit to get through, so you can level some Melee dps whilst being a shitter to 80 being carried through story dungeons, then use POTD+HoH to level a tank, and Summoner. Then run easy dungeons until you get 300 commendations + 1000 dungeons, and bam have a crown no problem whilst being a subpar moron who doesnt know mechanics

I specifically got mentor status so people would know Im an idiot who plays to much but is thoroughly mediocre at the game, it is a great warning tag, like the RP tag.

It's really just the shitposting here. Around 1/3-1/2 of my guild in WoW plays both games anyway.

But don't you do that in WOW as well?

If blizzard wasn't such a cancerous company I'd be okay with this, but alas, they are one of the fucking worst and I wish to only see them burn.

>parties filled with shitter tanks cause GNB hype
>now even an average tank like me looks better in comparison so people won't bitch at me
Based DPSchads.

It's more that everyone who wanted to play tank got it to 80 and went back to leveling DPS jobs. There's far less tank jobs to level than DPS ones and DPS are usually more entertaining to play in most content, especially pre-raid stuff where you have no responsibility, so even people who main tanks will probably have more DPS alts than tank alts.

Attached: 1563895158243m.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

what about after 70?

>>learning
>no
why not? it seems to take you from lv1 to whatever and give you abilities progressively which makes new jobs pretty easy to learn. I find it very overwhelming to change to a job like Dancer or Samurai and trying to make sense of 30 abilities at once.

They could be friends if Blizzard wasn't retarded.

Attached: 1248214872.jpg (1813x853, 444K)

>Ninja

Can I get a real DPS, please?

So do you think the WoL will start regretting his actions against the Ascians when he becomes more whole and regains his memories of the past? Or has Hydaelyn fucked our brains up too much?

>duty complete pf group
>"lets run for drops know fight
>roles are restricted to ones that the creator doesn't have at 80

yeah. OK

61-70 you can do Heaven on high but from 70 onwards you can only do roulettes/dungeons/FATEs, at least until they release some new deep dungeon

>what about after 70?
If it's the first one, do msq. If not, do a fate train while doing leveling roulette.

There's no real good way to do mentors in an automated way though. I make learning parties for EX fights I've already cleared to make it easier on people trying it at a later date, but that doesn't require mentor status, nor do I get any recognition in game for it beyond a few thank yous. On Eden's release, I joined a lot of groups to shoulder some of the burden off of completely new players, even though I had long had my rewards from completing it that week.

If anything, our complete self is likely one of those that supported her creation

Because mobs die too fast to see how the skills actually function and what impact they have on a full rotation. You'll never actually finish a full rotation from umbral ice filler through your full MP bar as BLM in either PotD or HoH on regular mobs, so you'll only really be practicing properly on the boss. It's just as bad other jobs where you might hit 3-4 GCDs before a mob dies.

It's more of a lvl 60 or 70 skill preview than teaching you how to play the job at 60 or 70.

>That shitty scion outfit Tataru makes for you
Fucking gross.

if you see a group locking roles, it's a red flag not to join. same with lootmaster or "clear for gf"

Its implied that the wol was the ascian responsible for either summoning or helping to summon Hydaelyn in the first place.

So its doubtful we'll regret it.

Attached: 1435222342331.jpg (552x624, 32K)

>It's another episode where Yea Forums forgets that they'll never get to the end of mythic level content while its current, much less be involved in the world first race

damn i hate reruns

What crafter should I take to 80 first if I'm new?

I liked it. I even liked the previous one because it was literally perfect for a glamour I wanted.

stock up on ageflow aethersand

What's your goal? Money?

do trials count as dungeons too? Because then you could do that one ARR MSQ trial that doesn't have mechanics, the imperial guy

pls respond

>lvling crafters
I wouldn't bother, it's a pain in the ass and all you do is make catch up gear to sell but gil is practically useless unless you are buying mats or are a house. Even then you don't need that much

cul, alc

nigga just unsync ifrit normal

No. The easiest one to do, because I was told to get a crafter to 80 first instead of leveling all of them evenly. But I'm not sure if there any cross abilities I need before powering to 80.

Is there any Thancred/Ryne porn yet?

Attached: 1562784363082.jpg (1018x752, 92K)

why would I subject myself to bad content like pic related?

Attached: i need all these addons to win.jpg (1277x651, 275K)

Does wow have any lengthy questlines were you personally become involved with a cast of characters that you get to know overtime? Just how deep is the story in wow? Does the game have it's own Gaius, Estinien or Emet selch?
Just thinking about how interesting a crossover would be with each game bringing it's strong point over to the other game.

Attached: 1555469352040.png (340x340, 99K)

>or are a house
How do I become a house?

>Because you need to drop the cards individually on each player, and by resetting draw cooldown it allows you to choose which symbols you get from the cards.

But why do I have to draw them myself? Why not auto draw the next card after I play the first and second sleeve draws to save 3 whole oGCDs? The whole issue with new SD reseting and going off Draw is that the longer it takes to resolve SD, the longer it takes to get regular Draw back on cooldown. Which is the reason why we currently have to hold Lightspeed for SD because otherwise it would take 10 years to use all three cards. (Unless you're one of those ASTs who completely drop spellcasting until they resolve SD)

Attached: 1563846462943.gif (400x298, 2.58M)

Aren't they upping the requirements in 5.1 to like 3000 dungeons?

If that's you're goal, then there's no need for cross. I say alc.

Because you're retarded, like everyone who plays AST and can't figure shit on their own.

>WoW raids
>need DBM to tell you what to do

TOP KEK, WoWCUC_KS

TRY BEATING RAIDS WITHOUT YOUR ADD-ONS, YOU UNSKILLED FAGGOTS

>mfw i release prematurely

>overtuning is a good thing
>please stuff my face with more artificially difficult nonsense Activision
>and another helping of timegating please!

Even creating raid content ActiBlizz can't help resorting to predatory practices, creating fake hype over overtuned, untested encounters that require a small organization to beat and get changed live when something is found impossible because they're above testing their shit. And have you seen the gameplay? You need a fucking airplane HUD just to grasp information about things going on in the fight, complete with multiple trackers, just because game designers themselves are incapable of presenting the game in a way that isn't just a bunch of incomprehensible noise. Then, after the hype dies, they make content clearable by actual players.

Comprae that to Ultimate in XIV, where devs thoroughly test their encounters and are making them for the purpose of giving players, all players that are interested, a fair challenge. They have players' fun in mind first and foremost, and something like Twitch viewership comes along with it. They don't create an unbeatable encounter to create hype, they just create a really good looking one.

To say that Blizzard's approach is good or healthy is to have Bobby's cock lodged so far up your ass you have to grind dailies to Exalted just for the priviledge to pull it out.

Attached: pc.png (450x300, 56K)

I mean they pretty much need it now because mechanics are designed specifically for it. It also doesn't help that WoW has awful visual language for mechanics happening by default. It wasn't until Legion where they got a unified stack marker instead of it being 10 different versions of the same mechanic.

Crit>DH or crit>det>SpS
Do the 2nd one if you don't care so much about your DPS. There's a little more personal choice with healers, meld Piety before that until you're comfortable, any piety seems overkill right now though from a SCH perspective.

It used to have a few questlines like those way back, most got shafted after the cataclysm and the ones that are left are about marie sue character like Yrel where you just watch and do chores while they do all the cool stuff

I liked the previous one the most, not that I would wear it, but it looked like the twins' outfits, which kind of gave a reoccurring theme to the scions and made me feel like part of the group.

get swole

I dropped wow after finishing legion and the only story I remember is that they killed/ruin everyone from warcraft 3. The biggest story I remember is the Cairn is dead because of some orc witch poison.

Do I do the corresponding crafter quest while leveling or should I go back to them once I hit 80?

I just want to do them for completion sake.

Might as well ask, since if i wanna try savage i'll have to meld some materia. What do i use on DRK? I'll have to use some SkS for my Delirium/Bloodspillers, but aside from that i really don't know. DH? Crit?

DH is better for this tier unless you plan to play warrior.

tfw they ran out of combat gear to recolor

Attached: 1433034751350.gif (320x287, 982K)

What the FUCK is going on with that mess? Do WoW players have to think for themselves at all?

WoW difficulty comes from finding 24 competent players, coordinating those 24 players and having much more strict numerical difficulty (DPS checks, heal checks)

XIV difficulty comes from mechanical complexity and the interaction between gameplay and mechanics

WoW raiding does things XIV could learn from, but bloating raw numbers of checks in an encounter is not one of them

Attached: 1563931058250.jpg (960x640, 153K)

I got world first in one savage fight, that's my claim to fame

>run lighthouse last night
>bard in party starts going on about how high he is in dps in alliance chat
>people tell him t fuck off
>continues being a shithead
>everyone goes to part chat and shit talks how annoying he is
Fuck those fflog or parse whatever fags are really as bad as I heard

>personally become involved
Almost none. You hang out with specific NPCs briefly in scripted segments at the start or end of a patch cycle, but everything in between is just you being the errand bitch and all the major named NPCs being the ones getting any story spotlight.

>DH is better for this tier
Good to know, thanks user
>unless you plan to play warrior
Nah i don't like axes.

>I just want to do them for completion sake.
If you can stomach the tedium then give er nuts, I got weaver to 50 and botany and miner to about 30 and just doesn't seem worth the time

you hardly get involved with the cast. you're basically a side bitch that follows around the important lore characters.

My nigga. It's the same reason I got mine. So everyone knows I'm a shitter.

>Want to explore world
>Get mad at the guided tour that explains the region and lore
???

>everyone goes to part chat and shit talks how annoying he is
>not just reporting his ass
Shittalking behind his back is a thing women do, are you a woman user?

>queue for duty roulette: trials
>time remaining 28 minutes
>accept
>a party member has withdrawn from the duty
>pops again
>time remaining 29 minutes
>accept
>titania normal
how is this such a big problem for people?

Oh so WoW story is where the game focuses on the npcs and not you as the hero.

Might as well watch a movie if you want that.

It doesn't really matter. They only give you gear.

Don't you have to do every piece of normal/hard content once?

That's some enhanced autism though, I've never seen people shout in alliance chat about their parses.

Well people shit talked him to his face first, as I said people were telling him to pretty much fuck off and I'm sure quite a few people reported him

MNK bros what should I meld?

Looking forward to the Mentor Culling on 5.1 and the subsequent crying on the official forums from people who had no idea it was coming.

>kill the raid boss
>player character doesn't even get to appear in the cutscene
youtu.be/sqFMcv7Q_tw?t=3m2s

Is that why the best guilds in the world that have 24 coordinated players struggle on the content then? Wow may get a lot wrong but it's difficulty and raid design at the top level is a strength of the game

new player here
why does urianger speak like that

he's that kid

>best post ignored
Colour me shocked.

>Almost none
>you're basically a side bitch
how the hell does that even work out? apocalyptic shit hits the fan and all these leaders just come to you (a nobody) and ask you to "go handle it", while drinking in all the glory?

Attached: 1553087859228.jpg (216x310, 16K)

>MNK
I'm so sorry user...

>tfw they dont recolor the good crafting gear

Attached: 1498618149847.png (749x557, 352K)

More speed.

They are overtuned purposefully just to maintain twitch hype. The fights are actually garbage for the most part.

He's a massive nerd, but also one of the smartest people in the world so everyone has to put up with it.

How to fix ninja?

Attached: 1563210993561m.jpg (724x1024, 106K)

>He doesnt know
Lets keep it that way, don't need a mass migration of retards like MCH got

Combination of Add phase and MSQ Trial meaning people who don't do A N Y endgame are forced to do a Trial fight and don't recognize any mechanics or even understand basic rules.

Was there ever a lore explanation as to why stone and aero turn into glare and dia?

He's that guy who goes to Rennaissance Faires, but since he's an actual fucking historian you gotta put up with him.

Big brain individual.

What the hell? The quests don't even give you abilities?

>DUDE EVERYTHING AGGROS YOU LMAO
Why?

Attached: 1560481567626.png (1194x1062, 866K)

Potency buffs. The job plays fine its numbers are just a bit low.

massive potency increases and remove positionals

I was a MNK main, find it way too boring now

He's supposed to speak like someone from the past because he's a nerd, he speaks olde nippon too.

What's the new requirements for mentoring?

We absorbed a lightwarden.

you follow the leaders and shit goes down and you handle it. wow's in-game lore presentation is terrible which is why almost everyone recommends getting your lore from the books.

SkS until 1276 I think, or at least until you can fit in 6 GCDs in GL3 PB and 9 GCDs inside GL4 RoF, then it's all crit and DH

Post semen eaters

Make Mug have a 30 or 60 second cooldown
Bump potencies across the board
Bring back the two Kisses

They couldn't pass the add phase. Too many people died and the DPS was real shit. healers didn't bother healing either.

The fuck? I one shotted this on the first day.

Only you have pictures of your mother

same as before except you need level 80s instead of 60s.

let's see here
>top left is raid cooldown timers (think TA or litany)
>bottom left is streamer's fat fucking face
>Dont release is probably referring to not give up and return to the raid start, wait for a combat res (wow has a set number of in-combat resses without weakness instead of XIV's unlimited resses with weakness
>middle left is some kind of grid for cooldowns
>center is resources
>icon above his head is an important buff/debuff I guess
>middle right is standard list of mechanics with timers
>outer middle is outgoing damage and incoming heals and damage
>top left is map and ads
>left middle is raid health, looks like he put important debuffs on the frames
>bottom right is dps/heal parser
>above hotbar is an aggro meter for some reason
did I miss anything?

unfortunately i don't have an image of you at the moment to post

go back to /vg/ nigger, nobody likes you

>mechanical complexity
XIV has a handful of incredibly simple mechanics that they combine to make new mechanic checks. See any bahamut trio, it's nice because it's really easy to watch a playback and see exactly what was messed up when someone messes up a mechanic.

I watched Asmongold clear Mechagon the other night, it took him 12 hours to defeat the final boss because nobody in his party, including him, could successfully count to four.

So this... is the challenge... of World of Warcraft.

It's literally the same thing? If you dont like current MNK then you wouldve never liked MNK in the first place because the job's only allure was positionals
>b-but muh super complex TK rotation
you mean the only that lines up perfectly with every raid buff and is a fire and forget every 30 seconds?

Attached: 1526269136504.gif (481x481, 126K)

All of the jobs at 80?

Attached: 1528314445689.png (1085x1217, 1.66M)

A DPS, Tank and a Healer

>Watching that nigga for 12 hours.

Attached: 1344235167404.jpg (450x450, 33K)

>that damage disparity
I take it the DH is only there to buff the locks, and the druid is only there for Innervate?

Well I've got nothing to worry about then since I've already done that.

>Tank in PVP in a 1vs1 situation
>DRK can put up a 3500 HP Shield every 15 sec and heal for 1200 HP for every Soul eater
>PLD can heal himself up to 10k with 7 Holy Spirit
>GND can heal himself for 2500 HP every 30 sec with Aurora, heal himself for 1200 HP for every Brutal shell with a 1200 HP shield too and also get 3000 HP back for every Wicked Talon combo
>WAR can heal himself for 1200 HP for every Storm's path and that's it since they can't use Nascent Flash alone

Boy do I hope they let WAR use Nascent Flash alone in a later update because right now they are the fucking worst in 1vs1

Attached: f85b52cc303738c4807479bf03238e44.jpg (800x800, 221K)

>Lalas
Those are dwarves, clearly different people from the stupid mega jews which makes them better

Sounds like a typical Titania.

>Tanks don't pick up adds
>Healers don't heal after the knockback if they aren't ready dead from the adds
>DPS targeting whatever
>Caster not using LB3 or only hitting 2 of 3

Is it just me, or did they specifically design the viera hair to look good with highlights?

Wow, imagine getting cucked by NPCs

what would be a good crossover event if for whatever reason they decided to collab on content?

JP players only use DF to queue for ex and savage to clear, raid finder is used by them to clear the fight, only gaijin use PF on JP datacenter. Now fuck off my dc you white mentally ill tranny pig

Attached: 4F009144-D808-4791-AAF7-C8A5B17CFB1B.png (396x400, 120K)

Bro who gives a shit about PvP

>die on titan when i thought i'd live
>rhythm is messed up and shit up the rest of the fight

Crumbling Down really doesn't give you much leeway. Either hang off the edge by your pinky or die.

Attached: 1563282232332.jpg (900x640, 240K)

He's a dork

Remember when war was a beast in pvp when HW came out?

I'm pretty sure he fucks up (or plans fuck ups) constantly for entertainment value. what I don't understand is why he lets McConnell shit on him constantly without saying a thing. must be part of their act.

pray for user, he was thereafter buried under asmongold videos and reactions

>pvp
hahahahaha

FFXIV gets a mythic dungeon, WoW gets a one off boss fight with Bahamut.

I think it's because McConnell is an actual friend so he lets him shit talk to keep himself in check or to calm him down when he's getting worked up.

JP players respect content but not in a memey NA/EU way. They maintain efficiency while doing so usually. There are shit JP players of course but generally in higher content it's a much smoother experience.

My dude, I fucking miss it.
>Blood Bath + Pushback + Vengeance + Berserk
HEAL FOR DAYS BABYY
Seeing melee DPS killing themselves by attacking me felt so good too.

You mean this fight here?
youtube.com/watch?v=JTVME7Itg2g&t=1909s
I only watched it to see how Dungeon Boss mechanics in WoW are.
And apparently Simon Says is difficult content for WoW players.

They took away like all the OGCDs, it feels braindead to play now at 79. Unless it somehow opens up a lot more at 80 I don't think it's fun.

M Miqote
PLD
Hyperion

Here’s your new quest, WoW bros.

Attached: 72AF3EFD-EC2B-4183-B803-876D48D97003.jpg (750x918, 114K)

>ff14 able to brag about how many people pre-order the game, reviews are top notch and only outclassed by 11 out of all the final fantasy, and on par with 7
>meanwhile wow won't even note it's pre-orders or numbers anymore, refuses to listen to it's playerbase, and raid is known well in advance due to beta

Attached: 54a.jpg (466x359, 21K)

Oh no no no no no

Pretty much this.

Does MNK need good ping?

WoWcucks give money to a social justice company. Maybe FFcucks do too.

Not him but I don't mind pvp especially the frontlines. Also manly did it for the mounts

>Pvp
Git gud

Attached: 1564006650224.jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

I thought they used PF to learn the fight and DF after it's been cleared.

it's braindead because you lost two filler buttons?

Let's be fair, it's a pretty hard mechanic.
How am I supposed to DPS when I'm using four fingers to count?

isn't the game most famous for that FFXI

Kek

>job not at max level feels empty compared to max level
IMAGINE
MY
SHOCK
You're not wrong that the job does need finer tuning, such as Anatman instantly granting a stack of GL instead of relying on server ticks and it should freeze/refresh your leaden fist/twin snakes timer along with your form timer, Tornado Kick needing to be redone so it's not useless until the boss is below 1%, and chakra not being entirely crit rng reliant, but by this point you should know it's pointless to judge jobs as they level rather than max level.
Not as much as it used to

Nah, just murder that Bootshine button nigga

So you ran into Tate?

Use your toes?

Is there any job that could possibly match the DPS of Samurai? Let alone surpass its parse. And I'm not talking about a Samurai with both Shifu (Mind of the Samurai) and Jinpu (Rush of Battle), boosting attack damage and speed by 12%. I'm not talking about Samurai with Hissatsu (Hidden Technique): Kaiten (Turn the Heavens) boosted Midare Setsugekka (Chaos Slash— Snow, Moon, Flowers) either, and this skill is only usable by one who has mastered the peerless concentration of the warrior's state of mind, doing a total of 1080 potency. Hell, I'm not even talking about a combo using Hissatsu: Kaiten boosted Higanbana (Mourning Flowers), placing a DoT of 3510 potency, using Meikyo Shisui (Standing Water, Perfect Mirror Reflection) to instantly deliver a Kaiten boosted Midare Setsugekka and finishing with Hissatsu: Guren (Crimson Lotus), dealing a total of nearly 5400 potency in the space of a couple of seconds.
No, I'm talking about Samurai possessing the secret technique Hissatsu: Senei (Thousand Blades), a more powerful version of Hissatsu: Guren that does 1250 potency to a single foe, and who has mastered Tsubame-gaeshi, the technique of the REGEND Sasaki Koijiro, enabling him to perform Kaeshi (Reversal) forms of his most powerful abilities, which allows him to unleash his ultimate combo of Kaiten: Higanbana, followed by Hissatsu: Senei in the space between his next move Kaiten: Midare Setsugekka, and finally Tsubame-Gaeshi unleashes Kaeshi: Midare Setsugekka dealing 1200 immediately. Samurai has just done 7040 POTENCY in the LITERAL BLINK of an EYE.

Attached: 1540645743710.jpg (635x349, 34K)

the quality of dungeon runs have been absolutely abysmal lately for me lads

This, it's the only class with positionals but nothing to compensate for them when it's not possible to get behind an enemy, and even fully optimized you're still doing less damage than someone facerolling.

I did, actually, but only when going through the MSQ during EA.

It's over SAMbros... Yoshi has shedded us for our arrogance...

Attached: sambros....png (969x595, 18K)

What am I looking at?

>Farming Titania Extreme
>Multiple wipes on Tethers and Add Phase
>Know mechs in PF description
It's pretty fucking dire in the PF right now. Way worse than it felt like in Stormblood and before. What has happened? Titania's mechanics are extremely easy to deal with.

is there a way to get the giant frying pan as an axe?

Attached: 1562619730311.gif (128x119, 17K)

Soon the balance will be restored. Lyse must die.

of course. need the mana regen bitch and the dh to as the trick boy.

I've noticed an influx of shit tanks, netflix healers and wont AoE dps. Its a unique brand of hell.

Attached: 1457351133566.jpg (449x597, 50K)

that's for access to mentor roulette, but in my opinion you should have to clear everything from the previous patch to stay as a mentor each patch

See here:

What if a katana made of fists?

Attached: 1444364700759.png (450x720, 400K)

no salt :)

Is six sided star that much of a game changer?

The absolute city of ninja

>Trying to level my DPS
>Get a tank that constantly wiggles the enemies around for no reason making it difficult as all hell to hit positionals
I never wanted to play a fucking DPS, but I have to in order to finish up all the role quests. You don't need to make it any harder dammit.

Attached: 1551883908125.png (383x271, 256K)

Same.
And then when you have a good team it's even more piss easy than it's ever been, ARR and HW bosses die before any phase. Killed that spooky mansion lady before the adds spawned.
And because all the low level stuff is so easy now, I've also noticed they haven't learned basic mechanics by the later half of Stormblood. Absolutely painful.

Nice set of jewels you've got partner.

Attached: lalanigger.jpg (345x532, 154K)

>cleared titania ex during early access
>3 pulls to clear
>farmed it for hours with only one hiccup
>all these shitters struggling with it these days

Attached: 1535645374933.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

So for MCH, is it better to save Battery Gauge until you hit around 100 or should you be spending it when you get 50 everytime?

Then play a dps that doesn't rely on positionals

>shed
>top 3

video games have been filled with warring fanboy retards since as early as I can remember

Not a WoWfag but

Attached: Quest.png (564x754, 63K)

With the current extremes, yes. You're roughly maintaining your damage for two gcds with mechanics that require you to move away for 2 or more GCDs. Incredibly useful in Innocence, not so much in Titania but only because you can stay on her or the adds at all times unless she casts the close range rune or it's time to spread for vines

>press a skill, have to wait 3 hours until you can use another one, even runescape has a lower gcd and thats a tick based game
Can ffags even dream of developing any semblance of skill in their game?

>cleared titania ex during early access
Jesus you need to get out more

Knights of the Round is the likely Ultimate trial isnt it?

Aurem Vale is even more brutal for the kiddies now, and a lot of HW dungeons are actually better tuned now. Same difficulty, less dead air.

DELETE THIS POST NOW

Attached: calm.jpg (999x763, 87K)

The first two weeks were pretty good. As soon as the third week hit, I don't know what fucking happened but everyone turned to shit. Every party I joined wiped 3 times for farming.

alexander for first ultimate

knights of the round for second ultimate

>Decide to try WHM again
>Jump into a leveling roulette, it's the vault
>Tossing up regen, using cure 2 when need to since I saw people memeing on cure 1 being used by bads
>Using holy when not cure 2ing
>tank is dropping like a truck, heals aren't good
>run away and cry
bros how do i

>couldve cleared Titania in one lockout
>forgot that you're supposed to "break" the tether rather than go tag the person with the tether to pick it up
I swear I did O10S flawlessly just a few months ago. At least my pug group saw enrage on Innocence the first pull.

Attached: 1553715355009.jpg (500x259, 13K)

Pretty weak my man.

For physical DPS the only one that's applicable to me for that is MCH because I was able to tolerate it long enough in Stormblood to get it to 70. But I don't have the gear for it and its further behind in level anyway.

you want it at 100 because of the boost to overdrive/pile bunker but I use it at 90 sometimes if anchor is coming off cooldown before my next chance to use clean shot

Again - you don't.

I don't think that's a mlp reference.

Attached: 1558284592562.png (397x142, 11K)

What if you are the katana?

Attached: __yasuri_shichika_katanagatari_drawn_by_ouka_mai__74a306f26231c1d1bdce768228912442.jpg (900x574, 282K)

>Frontline
>Two losing teams fight eachother instead of going for points or attacking the winning team
>both teams crab bucket eachother and the team that starts winning in the first few minutes coasts to an easy victory

Attached: 1459750774783.jpg (439x550, 165K)

did you check the tank's gear? I get a lot of them wearing i120 ironworks in there doing dumb shit

A reference to the 80's cartoon no one cared about compared to the "modern" one that spread as an actual plague

Warring Triad as well.

1st is absolutely Alexander, but they have enough material for the 2nd and potentially 3rd to be anything. Look forward to Warring Triad + Kefka as one of them

hunt, sell VIII's

At least you admit you play a turn based mmo

If you have it at 70 then use poetics for end game SB gear, it doesn't take long getting 10 lvls assuming you are doing dailies

imagine playing monk

Stop spouting buzzwords and speak like a normal person.
Also you're retarded.

Buff it’s numbers. For all the shot ninja has to do they should be top dps but they are meh dps.

>tank pulls first set of trash, think he's going to stop there
>start spamming holy
>a second later tank moves away to pull more and brings the first pack with him
>figure I'll let the holy cast finish since it was almost done anyway and it looked like some of them were in range
>completely misses every enemy
>feel intense embarrassment

Attached: 1515025729258.png (300x300, 101K)

Attached: 055F50C8-4BD9-4597-B4B2-E1348020D806.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

Attached: 1457752625931.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>isekai fag
die

Attached: 1505279830528.jpg (2480x3508, 1.79M)

To be fair it would be good for Scholars.

Attached: 1555794891056.jpg (700x924, 191K)

>SMN
>used to rival blm and sam

Attached: 1471123777838.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

>Active Time Event system
>Boss Fights have beast OST
you just know Yoko Taro will try to make a rhythm based boss fight

>respect content
i'm surprised by all the people who didn't meme the magitek arms or use lb on nero. they're too honest

Attached: 1550348398570.jpg (1280x781, 420K)

>Offer absolutely fucking nothing to the party
>Can't even out rDPS MNK and DRG and get fucking out DPS by MNK of all thing

>rolling tank in dungeon
>see that I have a MNKey in the party
>take my time between pulls

Attached: 1552416731471.png (900x900, 589K)

Is there anyone that likes the way Summoner plays now? Maybe I just need to adjust but it feels like a fucking mess now when in Stormblood everything flowed well and was smooth.

>You hear a sound.

Attached: 1547061851180.jpg (1920x1080, 653K)

But wow has the raids up months before release an everyone uses a addon that literally tells you everyrhing

>press the active time maneuver button in time with the music
>goes on for 8 minutes while the camera whirls around to distract you
>hidden notes you still have to hit after you think the event is over

Attached: 1446227478553.png (1280x720, 832K)

I use the jacket with my GNB glam

Undeserved desu, at best it deserve to only outdamage MCH and even then that's a stretch so long as it has it's current utility

Azshara wasn't unbeatable before the nerfs. Limit got passed the 3 shielded adds wall like 30 minutes before they nerfed that part to make it a lot more forgiving

he's been saying he wants to make a rhythm based game for years
he might actually be a madman enough to try it in ff14

? what does that have to do with anything

ACT fags do too, don't kid yourself

>

Attached: ff142.png (661x718, 80K)

Theres a reason their SHB title is the Transcendent

Attached: 1493523060805.gif (400x318, 977K)

What is True North?

>wipe in a 24-man because someone can't into mechanics
>an entire alliance quits
>spend at least 10 minutes trying to refill it

Attached: 1373924602031.png (700x700, 90K)

Maintaining GL stacks is great and all but it still sounds like it's just as boring to play. I'm like a pixel away from 80 maybe I'll just grit my teeth and see myself

Not what rolling means, zoomie

Yes and?

Want wrong with summoner? I’m leveling one now and it seems ok.

which mechanic can wipe a whole alliance because of one people?

Only lacks one thing to be perfect.

Attached: 1534493900434.png (657x716, 76K)

So, is FFXIV good enough? I want to try another MMO after the fiasco that was Tree of Savior.

You'll barely use it, just get to 80 and dump it since you're clearly too retarded by playing a class you find boring all the way until 80
>But m-muh completion

Who cares

When do Savage raids come out?

>that one tank in alliance C who doesn't want to tank the correct add
>leaves his alliance to die

Attached: 1561402663662.jpg (230x181, 22K)

I still haven’t seen any trannies yet

Me in third row, middle pic

Attached: Ilberd.png (1000x1000, 1.68M)

Because hes a fucking chad who wants you to develop more that two brain cells so he forces you to decipher a fucking riddle every time he talks

Maybe TG Cid? Place a meteor wrong and it'll cascade to a wipe more often than not.

Attached: file.png (370x197, 39K)

>Sloppy!
Based and Ilberd pilled. God I hope we get a First version of Illberd that won't betray us.

Depends on what you like. Also a damn shame about tree of savior.

Thunder god is a special fight

Like I said, nothing has fundamentally changed with the job since ARR. If you want a job with the most APM then you can go with MCH. Or NIN if you absolutely hate yourself

>lala cunny
This makes no sense. Everything else does though

I think so. You can play it for free until level 35. Just be warned the early game is a bit slow in all aspects. But try it out and see if you like the basic concepts before buying.

>mfw blmchad
feels good. especially when the dancek tethers to the mch for more esprit despite me running laps around them anyway

Anything can snowball. For us, it was Death Gaze and his doom that wasn't being cleansed.

"Good enough" is a good way to describe FF14.

Attached: ffxiv_03232019_195121_830.png (1600x900, 1019K)

Anything with multiple adds that one tank doesn't split can fuck up a run

Attached: 1545805646415.jpg (600x600, 51K)

>almost every class can easily break 10k dps if they aren't played by an idiot
What's the problem here? As far as numbers go this is pretty balanced.

any tips i should know as a new player? i bought the collection and am currently doing the quests after a realm reborn finished. I'm leveling up samurai right now. Should I be leveling up a profession like leatherworking along side it? Also, should I just ignore most of the quests besides the main story so i don't waste time? And is there a site that shows what rotation you should be doing for certain level milestones?

Well, for starters nothing as braindead as WoW. I already burned out that stage. Good music, challenge and adventure. And tons of class customization.

I mained it to 70 and like it just fine you mong, it's the 70-80 I just got tired of, thought maybe the new skills would be fun but they were't really. Sorry I like to try things out for myself

You gonna feel right at home

Grab any Blue quest with a plus sign by it. They usually unlock new things to do like raids or dungeons

>Also, should I just ignore most of the quests besides the main story so i don't waste time
The ones with a blue icon unlock stuff so you should do those if you can.

Summoner flows perfectly compared to Stormblood. For the first week or so it was a nightmare, it was like trying to relearn an entirely separate job. After a few weeks to adjust, I am in love. Smooth as butter.

>NIN

At least AST will have some company in the shed.

Ff14 is brain dead and there is no class customization. Just 17 different classes you can play on one character.

Crafters are their own completely separate class and system that would completely slow down your leveling to get them up to par. You can buy leveling gear from vendors so it's not required to level a crafter along side it like in WoW. Focus on crafting after getting caught up with the MSQ honestly.

>wow has dozens of customization options
>more than half are in the cuckshed

It feels like a less rigid version of SB SMN with pets always on Obey. Don't need to save everything for bahamut now, and we don't need to use Addle to squeeze in more wyrmwaves, which I'm fine with

I started lvling MCH because I like the idea of the class, not sure how I feel about playing it yet I'm only lvl 37

Babe whats going on, why did you post this? Take this down please I don't want you dressing like that in front of other guys.

Attached: snekfirsty.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

Getting mixed signals here, lads.

Well I'll stick with it a bit then. Like I said I might just have to adjust.

>Think about returning for the first time since HW launched
>See this thread, get reminded of what the dungeon queues are like
>Decide against returning

Hell is other people.

>inb4 we get a third Ultimate in this expansion

Shadows of Mhach (Ultimate)
>Echidna
>Calofisteri
>Scathach
>Diabolos Hollow

Attached: scathach.png (800x1200, 941K)

>should I be leveling up a profession alongside it
no, but if you want to level a second job (probably healer or tank for quick roulette pops) alongside your SAM that would be good. the MSQ is the fastest way to level so it's good to use it on a DPS job, and since healers and for a while there (not so much now) tanks get near instant dungeon pops it's a good idea to level one up as well while you're there. When you get to Heavensward make sure to try to get every single aether current as you level through the zones so that you can get flying as fast as possible. With crafters and gatherers wait until you have a battle job up to max level. but since you're going to be sitting on 99 leve allowances for a while and might not want them to go to waste you could level a gathering job during offtime. Just do 6 leves a day so that you're not wasting allowances, they're fast and easy xp for your gathering and crafting jobs, never use a leve on a battle job. not worth it.
For your crafters at least you're gonna want to level all of them at once and at the same time, since they almost always use items crafted from other crafters to make shit, you save a fuckload of gil by leveling all of them and gathering the materials yourself. Remember when leveling crafting and gathering to turn in your daily grand company requests and Ixal/Moogle/Namazu beast tribe quests as you unlock them. more free XP useful for pushing crafters and gatheres past huge XP grindwalls

Attached: 1543861803828.png (875x1440, 1.39M)

I'll just list some of the things I wish I knew when I started 3 weeks ago or so:
1. If you're gonna level crafting, you need to level ALL the crafting jobs at the same time. Yes, ALL of them. Gathering jobs can be done separately but its best to max them first so you aren't dependent on wasting gil at the market buying overpriced mats and/or levequest turn-in items
2. Most classes do not have an actual 'rotation'. The only two that I can think of are SMN and PLD. It's more of a priority list than anything else.
3. Post-ARR (also called Seventh Astral Era) quests are literally 100 quests long. It's a log which is not-so-affectionately called THE WALL.
4. SAM is for faggots obsessed with dps meters. Speaking of which, the TOS is explicitly against dps meters, so don't mention using them in game or the GMs will slap you with a temp ban. I am not making that up either.
5. Quests that are marked with a blue icon are typically important or unlock something. Do them. There's a FUCKTON in Mor Dhona, those unlock lvl 50 expert dungeons. Not much use in doing them except expanding the duty roster so you have more chances of a que pop for roulette stuff.
6. Main Scenario Roulette is long and tedious and you can't skip its cutscenes. It does, however, grant more XP than all the other roulettes combined.
7. Don't neglect your GC rank. You want to reach lieutenant and unlock squadrons, and don't neglect the squadrons after that either. Squadron missions are some of the best XP you can get for leveling alt jobs from 1-50, but you have to have a high level squadron to do them. When you get to it, spamming Stone Vigil squadron mission is the best way.
8. Similarly, Palace of the Dead (unlocked in Quarry Mill) and later on Heaven on High (unlocked in the Ruby Sea) are popular ways of leveling DPS jobs quickly as they have no set party requirements. The idea is to bumrush PoTD to floor 51, then just repeat floors 51-60 over and over for XP.

then play tank or healer

Yes because Blizzard is known for really good balance for all their class specs

Attached: 1561215457244.png (1072x1699, 1.1M)

No class customization, but you can play any class on one character. Music is great, can't really gauge what's considered challenging anymore since I play the game very casually. It's alright.

>Just 17 different classes you can play on one character.
sounds cool. making alts to play a different class in WoW is dumb. you have to drop everything just to play something else.

this is such a timeless format

>SAM is for faggots obsessed with dps meters.

well i was using a monk beforehand, should i go back to that

I wouldn’t know. Never played wow before.

>it's a level boosted/story skipped tank who is brand new to the game in castrum abania episode

It is cool. You can swap between them on the fly with full gear saved as well as long as you're out of combat and not in a duty.

"Brain dead" comes from people that're burnt-out on the game or think that it's easy because they've done the harder content a bunch of times and have it memorized. There's not really any customization to each job beyond gear-progression (flat stat-ups) but that hardly matters when all jobs are viable at endgame and there's some 17 jobs, people mad about jobs not having skill or talent trees are clearly not expecting a Final Fantasy game or are fresh off the boat from WoW where only one or two talent trees are viable ber class so there's little difference.

It honestly depends on what they mean by brain dead.

also like other anons said pick up and quest you see with a blue plus sign next to it. unlocks for dungeons and more content. For dungeon sidequests you don't need to do it immediately. just progress the quest until you unlock the actual dungeon and then go back to what you're doing. as you use the duty roulette (make sure to use it every day!) you'll complete those quests anyway overtime rather than immediately entering a long dungeon queue just to run through it immediately and complete the sidequest.
>is there a site that shows what rotation you should be doing for certain level milestones
at early levels you don't have a lot of the skills required to play the job properly. it's annoying but you just gotta power through it. A lot of endgame rotations is just weaving OGCD's into a rotation so that you're doing constant DPS which you can't do yet. At this point you're just going to be spamming a 1-2-3, possibly two 1-2-3's and then occasionally a 4 on cooldown. don't worry about it yet.

I'm currently collecting Trible Triad cards, anyone knows why there is a card for every single dungeon boss and minor NPC but not a Scathach card?

Attached: __scathach_final_fantasy_xiv_and_etc_drawn_by_chikuihaku__d98a0adeef81f8e62636c2803d3ad4dd.jpg (900x1100, 116K)

Should I use shield samba for tank busters for raid wide damage?

Then here is a tip, if anyone ever claims any blizzard game is balanced, its a pure lie.

can someone help my tank brain understand how to do the mark lines as dps on innocence ex?

Attached: 1556306442878.png (686x1200, 774K)

would only be an issue on the second boss. don't think there's a lot of multipulling possible

nice, but 404 should be at like 298 posts

raid wide

Because she's a shitty midboss.

we're getting one, they said 2 was "too much"

Why doesn't my macro work?

Attached: file.png (320x120, 14K)

No, that happened earlier. 404 on 593 posts on page 8

Run to the opposite side of the arena
When the marks disappears start running in diagonal towards the boss
Easy

after swift

I do it for raid wide, I have saved a few DPS with Vuln stacks like this.

>if the mt dies you really fucking dies if you're the top dps because offtanks don't know what aggro is anymore
give me back my fucking lucid/merciful eyes please

make sure you don't have spaces at the end of any lines user, we've all made that mistake god I hope I'm not the only one

When I said brain dead I meant to say just battle system being boring as hell, think on tank and spank situation, that could be considered brain dead. But anyways, I guess I could try it out for free to see if I like it or not. Since RO, no other MMO has captured me really. I miss those days

The swiftcast works, but the raise never casts, I have to manually do it.

Don't macro Swiftcast. You can make it work with but using this will be incredibly clunky. Just put Swiftcast on a different key

oh, they're processed stupid quick, usually countered by a wait
will work as is, you just have to press it twice, once for swift, 2nd for Raise
don't macro it, just use two buttons

It may seem braindead, yet most of the people are absolutely garbage at the game, and the ones that think are good but never used any damage meter/data to support their facts are in for a surprise.
There's ton of optimization to do with every class and it gets quite fun.

>if the mt dies you really fucking dies

Forgot to add:
Nothing that will ever come out will be better than RO, sorry.

They literally said 2 is 100% guaranteed in an interview a month ago, you stupid fucking cuck

Reminder to not use gshade

No damage meters is objectively good, though, since they ruined WoW.
It's nice for autists who want to maximize their damage output, but if you can't harness that power and instead use it for means of destruction and harassing others you really need to be removed. Nobody enjoys playing with cunts, it's that simple.

Attached: 1511810845497.gif (500x277, 1.93M)

>Most classes do not have an actual 'rotation'. The only two that I can think of are SMN and PLD. It's more of a priority list than anything else.

Probably one of the most wrong things I've ever read on Yea Forums about this game. Please learn your classes rotation

The 'rotation' is nothing more than the priority expanded to such a time that it repeats

And yet, every single person and their mother in FFXIV obsesses over them and has requirements for dps that will get you kicked if you don't exceed 9 or 10k dps. They just don't talk about it in-game so the GMs can't tell.

>off tank just keeps doing damage to the boss and all you can do is run away and hope they don’t use a tank buster
Happened to me in E4 yesterday.

I want to buy the game but the whole thing is confusing me.
Does my account in mogstation different than the one in the SE store? Do I get a code when I buy the digital?

why

Well that's good to know.

>spoiler
Thanks, user. I live with the pain everyday.

>every single person and their mother in FFXIV obsesses over them
Don't let the Yea Forums threads color your opinions, very few people actually care, especially outside of savage content and you usually only get people sperging about it in savage for pug groups.

Attached: 1561067633174.gif (500x230, 1.94M)