Name a better opening mission. Pro tip: you can't

Name a better opening mission. Pro tip: you can't

Attached: Spider-manps4.jpg (3840x2160, 601K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6EPtdaRmyM
youtube.com/watch?v=qr2_6zgHLG8
youtube.com/watch?v=IU8gMHDkH48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prey 2017

Honestly cant even remember it this game was a total snooze

Thief: The Dark Project

Are you fucking serious? The entire opening mission looked like pic related the entire time fuck off

Attached: 1452089783136.jpg (1024x768, 267K)

terrible bait

>Press X to cool
>Mandatory forced actions
>Highlighting where you're supposed to go
>Waypoints
>The constant dialogue box with the police chief
It was fucking shit, sorry you have brain damage

I'M ALIIIIIIIIIIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=M6EPtdaRmyM

Mega man zero 2

It was a great opening; promised a different kind of ost than we got, annoyingly; fighting/taking out Kingpin was great and felt like wrapping up my childhood watching the 90s aninated series and reading the old comics.
I know it was "le movie game sequence", but I really liked the opening.

Nothing about the swinging intro has forced actions beyond the first swing. Everything else is a suggestion and you don't even need to follow the helicopter.

>Durr why does this massive open world action game have waypoints?!
Because it's not Morrowind.

The OP says intro mission you fucking retard. Who was supposed to know you were just talking about the one part where DAE SPIDERMAN DOES A SWING? Like no shit it's gonna be cool it's a goddamn spiderman game, I hope for your sake a mod deletes this thread

>be Kingpin
>be primarily a Daredevil goon
>get incarcerated by Spider-Man in the first misison
I can't help but feel like this was a wasted opportunity to introduce Matt Murdock proper in the 'Gamerverse.'

Anything that doesn't fucking handhold you all the way through. Fucking Gothic has a better opening. Arx Fatalis. Even Morrowind. You're just a brainless piece of shit that's entertained by shiny shit.

>You're just a brainless piece of shit that's entertained by shiny shit.
I AM A FREETHINKER, I AM AN INDIVIDUAL THEREFORE I DO NOT BELIEVE IN SILLY ARCHAIC DOCTRINES OR FOLLOW ESTABLISHED RELIGION LIKE THE MINDLESS SHEEP YOU ALL ARE. I AM INTELLECTUALLY SUPERIOR

I'm not even the OP, it's fairly obvious what he meant if you had played the game.

I did play the game and you're retarded. Opening sequence =/= opening mission. Not up for debate. The mission ends when Kingpin gets arrested

Is the DLC worth it? Had the game on my shelf all this time and started playing it yesterday.

Came here to post this

Attached: integrity.png (640x478, 431K)

Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness

MGSV, shame it falls apart immediately after

He became more of a Daredevil villain due to them dumping some of Spider-Man's villains on other characters.

Best suit coming through.
youtube.com/watch?v=qr2_6zgHLG8

DLC is only worth it for the suits and some cute interaction with the girls.
That's even more on-rails than fucking Spider-Man.

>Because it's not Morrowind.
So its Skyrim then

The opening of Ratchet PS4 was better and from the same devs. I was so disappointed in this game, it was such a fucking snoozefest.

That's not what I was saying, I just said he's a cocksucking faggot who sees something shiny and new, perhaps something catering to his specific taste, and immediately declares it best. You could say something like that for me as well, given I listed three older RPG titles, but I didn't say those were the best, simply better than what OP is talking about.

the game really felt like it needed a radio, the ost got really old fast

Without animated eyes I feel like I'm missing out on a lot in interactions.

That's not the symbiote suit.

Is the the DLC worth the $25 for all three?
I want swing across new york some more

wait until it's on sale again

EZ

Attached: mgrr.jpg (1000x750, 131K)

>Not posting the REAL raimi suit

>opening promises an upbeat, funky and soulful soundtrack
>Actual OST is just generic movie orchestra shit

It says a lot that the fucking lab minigame music ended up being one of the only tracks I liked from the game.

Attached: 1564058693420.png (3065x506, 1.48M)

This one is just "press x to cool while shitty middle school buttrock blares". Pic related has my vote for great intro mission, alternatively ME2

Attached: 6301077939abed0a152034dee5ebd3bba97b872e.jpg (616x353, 56K)

It’s pretty cool when you swing out into the city. I would say Nier has a better opening mission just barely

IS THAT A THREAT? YOU SHRIVELED OLD MAIDS, YOU GOING TO STAB US WITH YOUR SEWING NEEDLES?
youtube.com/watch?v=IU8gMHDkH48

Attached: 1393276248053.gif (325x175, 1.56M)

Forza Horizon 4

City Escape.

Attached: city escape.jpg (474x356, 41K)

If your intro mission of choice contains lyrical music you are an easily manipulated brainlet

yes,
it takes place after the main story

Attached: sable.gif (500x281, 2.55M)

>bust Fisk
>literally erased from the game

Attached: 1562557988636.png (512x512, 397K)