strawpoll.me/18385118
youtu.be/n97jlF1foAk?t=847
youtube.com/watch?v=BfbBcrGetVg
youtube.com/watch?v=gGcBE7kgFrU
pastebin.com/raw/U6hXwz0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to save our mother earth from any alien attack

ONLY I CAN WIELD THE BLAZER

I just finished that mission earlier on normal, it was quite a clusterfuck.

they have real ayy lmao aliens in the game now?
I kinda liked it when we didn't quite know the true form of the alien threat.

I would get the PC version, but I've already invested 300 hours in the PS4 version and I don't want to have to unlock everything again.

just give yourself everything?..

they’re not the ones invading. they’re jobbers that got enslaved by the invaders

who wants to team up on pirate late 90s

Lobby up!
Name: vee
PW: rage
Mission 70+ on Hardest
The EDF deploys!

Attached: High up in the air our comrades fight.webm (650x364, 2.93M)

I'm so tired but I don't want to go to bed

pirate or buyfag?

so who are the invaders?

Purchase chads

WHERE IS THE SAFE PLACE SERGEANT, YOU SAID YOU'D TAKE ME TO ONE

well fuck you

piratefags come in
Yea Forumsdf
rage
98 hard

oh, sweet

God.
Literally.

>Japanese game
>God is the final boss
These Buddhist have been pushing this for a while now

Looks fun, what i am getting into?

Attached: edf.jpg (1884x120, 20K)

Me in the background leeching as ranger :^)

Attached: EDF.jpg (900x816, 72K)

Party Cali/v/an
rage
Hardest

missions are on going, expect to wait.

Attached: 1563791444622.jpg (1135x748, 91K)

Attached: 1541075003881.png (680x340, 218K)

a fun game

EDF EDF EDF
Anthems
EDF EDF EDF EDF
>Chair Rider requested Tempest A1
EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF EDF

>Looks fun, what i am getting into?
A very, very arcade-ish shooter with huge environments and usually massive hordes of enemies, with a slightly grindy progression model, but insane variety in load-outs, classess and good variety of enemies.
It's a ton of fun, honestly. Way more than it has any right to be.

Wing Diver butts

This feel for the entire game youtube.com/watch?v=7dVKMla1LAY
Also play a few missions in single player before doing any online

Is this vastly different from 4.1? Might just wait for a sale

There are a LOT of small changes, but the core gameplay/design is the same.

Same gameplay but with improved QoL features

There are a ton of QoL changes. The only downside is that the dialog is not as cheesy anymore. Also, the new chant isn't as good as the old one.

The changes 5 brings up are not immediately obvious, and you could very easily think it's basically a rehash if you'd just watch a few videos. Most of the changes are in how classess are handled, and in how some enemies are designed. But while quite subtle at first glance, the gameplay ramification of pretty major. I could not go back to 4.1 after playing 5.
But it is largely a refinement, not a major set of changes.

5.0 is what 4.1 was supposed to be.

is not god. in the Japanese version it gets called the nameless, only the...prehistoric? humans called it god because they didn't knew better. In reality he's pepsiman.

any early game hard Yea Forums lobbies going?

Make one and people mightjoin

i might make one after making some food.

he's called silverman, it says so in the monster kill stat section under view battle history

>mission pack 1 mission underground with spawners and Aranea

That's a rough mission, seeing a group of silver spiders made me want to die inside but felt real good when I finally beat it.

Attached: 1539072021189.jpg (1000x696, 693K)

>aliens are breeding bees(birds)
>HQ radio guy: are they professional DAIRY FARMERS?

Attached: confused queen.png (436x267, 9K)

How do i cream api this shit

Man after I got through the annoying night mission with the Deroys and a shield bearer the others were quite a lot easier.
That mission is one hell of a powerspike.

make one and i will join

Whats recommended armor for hard mode? I'm only 320 and at mission 34

you will live

Why would you even want any of that DLC other than the missions? Its genuinely there as a joke you know.

I wanna do it for the missions you double nigger

just don't get hit

So youre having enough fun with the game to want more missions and you cant even cough up some shekels for it? You dont seem too bright.

>Don't worry, they left a railgun
>get to the railgun
>it doesn't even take out the drones in one hit
Kind of a letdown really.

Piratefag here I'm tired but I might be able to play in about 10 hours after I sleep.

Had to do Assaulting the Outpost all by myself as an Air Raider because of three turboshitters
I'm burned out for the week-end. Fuck JAPS

well, on the credits is names as "the nameless"

Buyfag lobby HARD mission 100
room name: vdf
pw: rage

Based retard

it's already full

Attached: 1563282085550.jpg (500x468, 56K)

>finish hardest and start inferno
>weapon limits are too low to use the guns you just used
I hate it!

Attached: 1442072111433.png (150x126, 16K)

how teh fuck do I do mission 100 offline bros

Buyfag
Yea ForumsDF
pw: rage
47 normal.

How are we gonna host games when the thread dies permanently?

normal.

Attached: 1540626895793.png (453x367, 370K)

I've done up to mission 11 offline, swapping between normal and hard depending on how many times I want to try before giving up and dropping the difficulty. Air raider feels too strong for it really.

>normal

Attached: why.jpg (288x499, 23K)

Switched to hard

how do you play with Yea Forums if you're a piratefag?

its on hard now

Where can i see the drops level range for each mission?

Sever finished. Only one other was brave enough to save earth, thanks user.

Steamworks v2, I think it's included with fitgirl's pack but it's also on cs ru rin.

>you can actually play multiplayer with pirated games
Holy shit. Why pay money for games then?

Attached: unknown.png (353x235, 170K)

Well, steamworks only works with other pirates, so you're cut off from most of the online community. It's also a good game from a niche, low-budget dev, and it feels good to support them.

Yea Forumsdf
1 slot open
pirate

crust

I can't approve.

Because you want EDF 6 to be released on PC?

>nix saber
>jumps 2m over the ground
>takes forever to turn its legs

Attached: 1562182591453.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

buyfag awaiting to help all my edf niggas

I hate how slow pretty much fucking everything is at low levels.

>takes forever to turn its legs
That's why I dislike Nixes in general, just give me a mecha that is comfortable to use.

Cuz I want edf 6 on pc you dumb nigger

>Nix Saber
>doesn't use sword

>small studio
>1 artist
>3 coder
>no politics
>being a pirate nigger
not complain later than only AAA cinamatic experience pushing diversity is the only than sales

1 spot opened up!

Attached: r0bots.webm (700x392, 2.91M)

That nix is level 104.

>Release game from your eternally small studio
>price it 60$ Even though it's a barebones port of a 2 year old game

That's the fencer

Seriously? That's pretty impressive, I went looking for the credits in the game but I can't find them.

Do the controls for the crawler go all fucky when you're climing on the controller as well or is it just KBM that becomes ass backwards?

Attached: 02334567.jpg (780x1184, 363K)

crawler is still as fucked as ever on wall

youtube.com/watch?v=A5c0QV3g584

from vicious giant insects who have once again come back

>EDF soldiers getting slaughtered by the dozen, eaten by tadpoles and stabbed repeatedly
>"I'm invincible!"
>"I'm the strongest soldier ever!"
I love these idiots

Attached: hearme roar.png (700x736, 871K)

pirate Yea Forumsdf
join up

when a group of wingdivers sing in japanese it melts my heart
so cute

>I've survived this long, there's no way Im dying now

many threads ago someone mentioned being able to rebind steam controller configs to have autofire so I don't have to fuck myself using a G&M assault rifle, but I can't for the life of me find out how to do it. any assistance?

if I remember right from needing to use it in a different game (MHW?), you have to go into big picture mode to access the menu for it, because even if you want to rebind kbm stuff, steam thinks "you need to be in controller mode".

you can also use autohotkey to forcefully bind mousewheel up/down inputs to trigger m1 input at the OS-level and turn it on/off when you play

edf 6 when?
What do you want to see in it?

did they remove the weird spike launcher from fencer?

No more javelin catapults and dash canceling for you

never really used them
they were too weird and i was never good at fencer

You weren't good at fencer BECAUSE you weren't using them.

Three weapon slots for Ranger and Wing Diver, so that players are encouraged to use more experimental weapons too.

Other than that, it would be nice to see more of everything. Better destruction model would definitely not go amis, but performance is more important.

oh yeah?
well i slept with your mother!
how about that

It was more under 'controller configuration' I can't select it as an option anyway it seems, which is lame as fuck. If I wanted to use kb+m to play it'd be trivial to do since I could just map it to a mouse button via LGS, but EDF only supports keyboard input while a gamepad is the 'active' controller during menus.

does a decent long range weapon exist for wing diver?
what about a decent weapon with a magazine?

Are Air Raiders any good offline?

I wish this game would never die.

EDF was initially just a part of japanese shovelware series. needless to say it's the only game from there that still gets new games made.

Why are there frogs with wings now what the fuck.

Depends what you want to do, nothing is going to let you 360noscope the aliens outside of their range because that's OP. Closed laser is good at cutting limbs, heavy/great cannon is good for hitting big things, and regular plasma cannon is good for just about everything. You'll get monster GA later, which is like a better version of closed laser. My go-to is either monster GA or great cannon.

>decent weapon with a magazine
Rapier, bolt shooter, mag blaster and bolt gun are all pretty decent, assuming the damage stats on yours aren't awful. Bolt gun has a weird projectile though, and it's strong if you're hitting the sweet spot, and quite bad if you're not.

Mission editor. It'll literally never happen though because it would compete with mission packs.

Plasma cannons
Spine blaster, Bolt guns, lvl 100 dlc whip

Frog?

What frogs?

?

I can't believe the EDF are a bunch of fucking babykillers

Not him but from my experience the long range stuff kinda sucked for me, monster got nerfed amazingly hard compared to 4.1, raijin is practically worthless too. ironically a plasma cannon was my longest range weapon for ages but it sucked because i couldn't scope aim it.

>EDF release date: 2017
>article release date: 2019
they knew

Attached: livescience.png (441x845, 159K)

>it would compete with mission packs
Doesn't need to compete. Don't mission packs bring new weapons?

Sorry I meant humanoids.

Ranger felt a bit anemic to begin with compared to my fencer playthrough but I'm 40 missions in now and the shotguns are really punching above their weight. What secondaries / support do you guys like to take?

I'd say to write off long-range stuff completely if it wasn't for great cannon and the large-radius cannons. The "long-range" category is pretty worthless except in missions where snipers are required. WD seems to be balanced around getting into close range now, and every time you get further away from the enemy your dps goes down.

ON IT!!! Let me just wake my sister and we'll start playing riteee noow

Most vertebrates share a significant portion of their genome with humans, surely.

Just finished hard and watched an air raider punch god while shot at gods legs and arms. Could you guys give me some advice for playing wing diver.

Attached: Roboy.jpg (800x800, 395K)

Grappling hooks for rangers and air raiders so that they can climb buildings.

You're going to die very fast, make sure you take out the enemy before you do

>frogs
keep your conspiracy theories

I started as wing diver on hard and all I can say is that lances are retardedly strong, especially Dragoon Lances and vine lances

Yet they are both worse than power lances.

Dodge first, shoot later. Never trade hits, if you can't get a kill for free, then you shouldn't go for it. Taking any damage is a mistake. That said, with good use of dodges, you can avoid almost all damage.

The best way to fly long distances efficiently is to hover up high, then float down while spamming dodge. Dodging removes your vertical momentum, so you wait until you're starting to fall, then dodge, and repeat. The most efficient way to move is to hop along the ground, not using your jetpack, and using your dodge. You can get the air tumble from a regular hop. It's cheap, and it's nearly as fast as the monsters. Trigger emergency charges on purpose if you're low energy and you want to get back to full fast, it's always faster, and it always takes 8 seconds.

Wing diver's purpose is to find a way to destroy high-value targets without getting shrekt. Bring 1 weapon that accomplishes your goal, and 1 that keeps you alive. Power lance for trash mobs, dragoon for bipedal enemies.

Does dragoon really work on ayys? It only takes off one piece of armor a shot

Don't bother flying while fighting ever unless you really need to get away.
Tap jump then dash, jump, dash, repeat infinitely. Don't use long charging weapons because the dash cancels your shots. Use force lances and one shot everything while dancing around never getting hit.
If you want to use Dragoon lances, only fire while mid jump and immediately dash after the shot to cancel the recoil. If you do that backwards you basically get a double distance backdash .

Outside of the lances and being able to fly do they have anything as fun as the shotguns for the rangers?

It stuns reliably, and because of how penetration works, you'll frequently destroy more than 1 piece of armor at a time. Penetration doesn't hit inside the armor, but it does let you hit multiple body parts/armor pieces at once. You can also uses dead aliens as cover, and shoot through their bodies to hit the enemies.

Attached: 2019-07-26 02-28-52.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Hit and run. You are the most maneuverable in tight areas and do the most burst damage. Charge up your shit then dive in and kill a high priority target before getting out or finding cover. Distract other, melee shit by flying around.

STARDUST CANNON.
Only you're very likely to nuke yourself when an ant antenna/npc/debris/drone/ally/building/vehicle/tree/fence/corpse accidentally gets in front of you.

I think phalanx is pretty close, it obliterates close-range crowds. Red ants, green ants, they're a joke with a phalanx in your hand. It's also incredibly good dps, and will one-shot dropships and pylons on hardest difficulty. Some memer is going to mention stardust cannon, which is an underperforming weapon that looks really cool.

>tfw no Rogue Like where you have to take over some planet but little midgets keep murdering your buds

I got one of the Dragoon lances pretty early on and two shotting the aliens in spacesuits in about a second felt pretty good, I just recently got a high level 2k damage 2shot-burst lance that I haven't tried yet though, my 7k+ Dragoon lance is too fun.
I know how to play the wing-diver though? Did you quote the wrong guy?

>join random hard lobbies
>players are woefully undergeared everywhere
>cannot function when their go-to-explosive doesn't one-shot red alphas
>red drones completely engulf them in terror and dread
>tries to imagine these tools versus cosmos, deroys, and imperials

Attached: what_the_fuck.gif (176x144, 293K)

Red Drones are actually a terror for everyone.

Wing Divers "Shotgun" is the spark whip
Shoots multiple shots at short range and has "Piercing" as lightning weapons will bounce off, around or through enemies to hit other enemies
This is why they're good in caves
Lance is still better for single target fuck yous
Rapier variants are the highest DPS weapons in the game

Hey also: people are going to say that WD doesn't have good weapons outside of X. That's bullshit, and it's a sign of a bad player. Wing-diver has a few weapons that are literally always useful, and about two dozen situationally useful weapons. Play with the weird "shitty" weapons, experiment them, and try to figure out what their purpose is. She needs to always have the right guns, and if you're restricting yourself to only playing what looks strong right away, then you're going to be bringing the wrong guns sometimes.

Remove semi auto *ault rifles

How do I do mission 108 despair? After killing most of the drones and some of the surrounding aliens, are there anything else I should kill? How many small anchors are there?

Dragoon Lance is good for ayys, but you can stunlock them with the power lances too, it only takes more time.
Power lances are generally much more versatile, which is why I'd say they are better overall.
I often just take both for a mission, unless it's a very specific one, because all other weapons become more and more meme tier as the difficulty goes up.

I HAVE 5 BROTHERS AND SISTERS
AND NOW THEY'RE ALL DEAD

YOU WILL SURVIVE AND GO HOME TO YOUR FAMILY

just use a macro

I have a lot of love for power lance, but the difference between dragoon and power lance in combat vs aliens is like night and day. Power lance is going to be sniping for a limb break before you can make any moves whatsoever, and it's so slow that you're likely to have to face reinforcements. Dragoon is alpha as fuck, you just park on his head, pop him twice and float gracefully to your next target.

Of course, you can also go for the forbidden, blasphemous, completely retarded build of two lances. I've done that a couple times and it's not that bad.

Don't get tempted by the big numbers. A double/power lance charge is usually more than enough to kill an ant/drone/spider/bees. They are dirt cheap and you basically have infinite energy using them. You don't get knock back so you can dodge around like crazy while spamming it.
Try it.

GG. Cya next time. Nice!

Kill middle (Flying monsters) then left (beta) then right pylons, followed by ball pylons.

I've just been constantly bringing at least 1 dragoon lance type weapon on every mission since I got it after having used spark vine weapons and now I can't stop, it's just a permanent addition to my loadout while I mess around with the second slot depending on the mission type, I usually have a lot of success with the lightning bow though.
And when I got the freakin Raijin sniper and I had to switch my core to the big pack which I somehow luckily got to max star level almost immediately I just sniped Aranea's for funsies.
I found that the Lightning bow pretty much does the job for mob trash and I keep the dragoon lance for bigger targets, and it's worked out pretty well so far on solo hard.

This, Cosmos, Deroys and Imps are easy mode. Especially Deroys.

Attached: 1563640125651.png (1280x720, 1.69M)

INFERNO LOBBY IS A GO
Mission 28, but if you want to go back for an earlier one, just ask.
vdf
rage
Buyfags

Attached: 6 - OKcVcVc.png (636x834, 856K)

I like red drones. I like to see how many I can fit onto my spear like a kebab.

Those are referring to the giant anchor right? Honestly its sometimes hard to tell what exactly the problem is, I guess we just needed more CC on the ground.
Wait, what are the ball pylons? The small ones? How many of those are there? Those cause more problems it seems.

Ball pylon is a short pylon behind the buildings, between the middle and right big anchors

can i join even if im just doing hardest for now?

hell yeah get in here

Ah, so there is only one of those then. Thanks!
Shouldn't I hit that first? It doesn't aggro the map right?

Further to , Dragoon Lances are incredibly good because they enable additional aerial maneuvres.
In particular the Level 49 Dragoon Lance.
It has extreme energy efficiency and 12000 to 13500 penetrative damage. Most importantly it has strong recoil.
The ideal way to use it is as air to ground. Boosts to prevent loss of altitude, downward angled shots to regain it.
With timings down you can easily manage your energy well enough for perpetual flight to be viable.

You can also gain some extra speed in an energy efficient manner by boosting forward twice and shooting straight down, or diagonally behind.
Using the lance to maintain or gain altitude is more energy efficient than using the jetpack.

Attached: 57379362_p0.png (635x903, 360K)

I assume youre playing on hard. Just kill the the small pylons and then the middle one asap after drones. Then have someone kite the mobs while you kill the other 2 anchors one at a time.

>browsing lobby
>3 poor fuckers have taken nearly 40 minutes on mission 40

Attached: 8782345656.jpg (749x926, 50K)

Mission 85 is fucking insane. So many babies!

I made an EDF video, is it okay if I share it here ?

Attached: chen hello police.jpg (500x500, 41K)

>Dragoon Lances are incredibly good because they enable additional aerial maneuvres.
tfw 120 hours and still not good at WD
go for it user

Didn't they nerf the infinite Dragoon lance flying?

Thanks friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=yQKnJ4iKhLM
Didn't want to spoil too much of the game so I kept it at early missions.

It's still a reliable way to turn falling momentum into rising momentum, which is normally really slow and expensive.

Just played 4 hour straight with the same people, didn't even the time pass by. I've rarely ever seen people stick on the same server for so long on any vidya.

>Frogs
You fucked up

Flying around ayys shooting them in the head with WD really did make me think of AoT a few times, not gonna lie. The aliens even look like Titans.

Best way I've found for turning the nyx is when bunny hopping, extend a jump with the jets and turn in mid air then proceed to hop in new direction.

Are they closer to another animal ?
t. retard

EU LOBBY

mission pack 1, hard, #13
ed/v/
no pw because hardly anyone has the DLC

say v or some shit when u join so I can kick normies if it should get full

They're humans, they look just like us

THEY ARE JUST LIKE US, I CAN'T KILL SOMEONE WHO LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE ME

You only need two shots: one to break a piece, one to kill it through the now unprotected area.

Not gonna lie your video is pretty shit. Disliked.

Nice that you'd keep it to early missions, but then you miss out on the obvious Armoured Titan == Armoured Frog/Human from the DLC

But of course. Sorry lads I'm pretty slow today.

Attached: d538517a75a1e9721ba63e340238ff2c6adb920b4329deeb4d98cbfe0b9dd490.jpg (464x454, 47K)

Alright boys, it’s time. Answer with upmost sincerity
strawpoll.me/18385118

Attached: 0C32D55C-8CC3-456C-A51F-02011E5EDF13.gif (500x276, 2.16M)

The opening is pretty neat, but the rest feels like a grab bag

There are no insects and amphibian in the EDF 5 world, thus all the insects are monsterious, and it's not hard to see how a 2 legged, 2 eyed, 2 armed monster could seem to be Human.

>There are no insects and amphibian in the EDF 5 world,
Which is why they know what a fucking Tadpole is, right?

>EDF is ketchupchads
nice

Attached: Z4GJSoR.jpg (1279x1706, 442K)

The 2 sauces are used for completely different purposes though. It dont make sense.

Attached: 1460237612762.jpg (419x419, 152K)

Attached: yesand.png (128x190, 31K)

Yeah but which one are you though?

ketchup cause i eat more tendies than ricies.

it has to be ketchup, s*y sauce tastes like shit

>have 44% completion
>Fencer armor is at 2.8k
>someone has 11% completion
>his Fencer armor is at 2.7k

Attached: 1538168744457.gif (300x199, 1.78M)

>she's dead now
DON'T REMIND ME OF HER NO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: AAAAAHHHHH.jpg (970x545, 50K)

singleplayer and or plays as fencer.

farming is a hell of a drug

>hard is too hard
>normal is too easy
Why this happen so much

>normal is too normal

>hard is too hard

Attached: 1558598247170.jpg (246x250, 7K)

my ranger armor is super skewed against my online completion because i cleared single player exclusively with ranger

W-what?

>hardest is too hardest
>inferno is too inferno

>the dialog is not as cheesy anymore
why would you lie like this?

Friendly reminder to respect your brave Air Waifus out there

Attached: CUTE AIR WAIFU.png (850x1206, 1.42M)

give fencer more fast

It’s my first time
Please be gentle

>hard is too easy
>no hardest lobbies
>no inferno lobbies
At least that's for pirate lobbies. Is the game still alive for buyfags?

yeah, running an inferno lobby right now. you want to avoid pubs, awful lot of grinders and cheaters in inferno

Hard may be difficult in the first few missions but persevere, once you unlock a few decent weapons and a bit of armor it becomes much more manageable.
If you're playing solo in Online Mission Mode it's another story though.

Attached: 1447338301732.png (550x404, 16K)

Buyfag room up
Mission 60 HARDEST
Yea Forumsdf
rage

Attached: WD 5 Booty.jpg (871x864, 91K)

Best way to farm weapons for fencer. I want to level up the flame revolver to not have a shit wind up time

>playing solo in Online Mission Mode
Does that give you more stuff? I’ve been playing purely offline for the past 54 missions

Same amount of stuff, just enemies have something like 2.5x more HP and Damage Solo Online

It doesn't. It just buffs all enemy health and damage. Never play online alone unless you really want a challenge.

Solo online buffs enemies up to as if you had 4 people playing because fuck you.

>restricting
so what guns are the good guns in your opinion?
its not worth it to be dead weight in a lobby just to test a weapon out

Not the same guy but to me any weapon that has a magazine is good. The spark weapons in the closed range section for example.

I feel like that can get unbalanced.

In Iron Rain, the Prowl Rider's grappling hook made them much better than the Jet Lifter for getting places quickly and efficiently. It's one of the few things I really liked about IR.

>Grapple energy only drains while reeling yourself in
>Detatch grapple once you get some momentum and basically fly wherever you need to

youtu.be/n97jlF1foAk?t=847

Which assault rifle lines are worth using for ranger?

Attached: 1561605705391.png (566x510, 660K)

Just bring a lance and your test weapon, clearing mobs is always relevant, and lance is flexible. Also, most missions in this game you don't have to perform at 100%, there are only maybe a dozen of difficulty spikes where your A game is required.

I just started and I'm new to EDF.

What classes are objectively good and which are /fun/?

Slugger

All of them

WD is objectively fun
AR is objectively good
Fencer is objectively both and objectively hard
Ranger is just happy to be here

I've gotten pretty good use out of the lock on weapons in stages with lots of enemies in the air. No one seems to use the pulse machine guns either but they dump out a lot of damage.

I think the main problem is you need good RNG to get a good core with high energy, and then you need even more RNG to get good energy costs / capacity on your weapons. Shit rolls are a much bigger problem for wing diver than other classes in my opinion.

The G&M line is really good if you have an autoclicker or are just good at mashing it out.

Storks are your all-rounders.
Ravens for more dakka, but they're generally outclassed by shotguns.
Sluggers just feel good to me, but they're kind of shitty without range/accuracy upgrades.

Stork's well-rounded
Raven's LOTZA DAKKA but inaccurate as fuck, and kinda weak overall
Minion Buster's only good for big enemies that don't die in two shots
G&M is a meme and should only be used if you seriously don't have a good or even decent shotgun
I keep forgetting Slugger exists
And I also forget any others because Shotguns are way better in this game than ARs anyway

It's still cheese but you don't get any "To them, maybe we are just bugs... that get in the way of spreading GIANT bugs!"

Quick rundown on difficulties and drops pls, should I play everything on Hard?

2 slots open, join up!

Attached: THE BIRDS.png (1252x983, 904K)

When should i switch over to hard

Start on hard
There is no reason to play normal because you get trash that you can't use on hard

Play hard as much as possible. Drop to normal if you hit a wall, then go back in on hard.

>he never had Bird's Milk

Never because you should start on hard.

Phalanx master race here, lancefags need to be gassed.

Every difficulty/stage has a specific level range of gear they drop. As you go up, the lowest level gear is removed from the drop pool as higher level gear gets added. The pool does get a bit wider as you go up though.

Immediately
It's really not that bad especially with others
You should not be playing EDF solo, it is significantly more fun online

Only boring class is ranger, and even he's good. Everybody else is fun and good and you just need to figure out which brand of fun you prefer.

Nothing can top "They have arms and eyes and legs! They are just like us!" "They seems to be autonomous drones with only one PURPOSE! TO KILL HUMANS!" "It's red, that means its stroonger!"

Why is it so soulless?

Unreal 4

Done by a different company

Should you stick to a main class upgrade-wise, or do all level up equally (as in drops)?

You will get drop for other class either way by just playing one class but you will get more drop for the class that you play.

its not soulless, its just different. Due to how it plays its better to compare it to CoD or Battlefield instead.

Finished the campaign today, fun game, what do I do now, farm for weapons and stuff?

At what mission do you guys start teaming up with strangers or Yea Forums?

You could just make it unusable in the air.

help other players finish the game, try new, wacky builds.

Orchid and Old reliable Stork

>slaughter for mid range
>breacher for shove-it-up-it’s-ass range
Name a more kino combination than double shotguns

INFERNO NOW!!!

Question about Limpet Guns in this game.
Are some of the shots supposed to vanish into thin air and is this something that can change if the weapon is upgraded? I know it's not the best weapon for the Air Raider but sometimes I like to carry something for direct combat and the Limpet Guns here seem pretty terrible.

if they vanish it means that they went over their range. or you reloaded the gun before exploding the limpets.

New to this. Starting a Piratefag lobby.
Name: Yea ForumsDF
Starting pretty much brand new from Hard 1.

Attached: 1504709506396.jpg (561x598, 76K)

Buy the fucking game.

Thanks for clearing that up.
I guess it's a change they made in 5 to make the sniper versions more viable, since in 4.1 the other Limpet guns could land much farther than they were probably intended to.

I'll get back to you on that.

Already bought the PS4 version a few months ago.

So what’s the tax policy of the EDF, especially considering the large bonuses they are able to offer?

48 buyfag hard 'There was' some collateral damage no pw, git your off-class medals.

Attached: 1322341508780.jpg (1896x2668, 637K)

EDF are a privet military, they'll have their administration in tax havens so they won't be paying much tax at all.

Why do nips love Starship Troopers so much ?
youtube.com/watch?v=BfbBcrGetVg
They even made a CGI movie on it.
Economy is probably in the gutter since the invasion, I mean it must be pretty critical if they have to offer 30 thousand dollarydoos to each new recruit to tackle unemployment. Everyone's probably staying at home for fear of getting impaled by a bird-like creature's stinger.

Attached: intredasting.jpg (347x270, 37K)

The ultimate realisation of a techno-socioimperialist society.

help

Attached: 20190727210725_1.jpg (1920x1080, 770K)

There's a Starship Troopers anime ?

Attached: 0ee1acaa694a48228d91518c79801309c947f120101ee1128fb3e36f91989fb0.jpg (935x935, 226K)

Party Cali/v/an
rage
Hardest
Buyfag

Wingdivers get kicked.

Attached: 70664391_p0.png (1080x1821, 2.94M)

Mission 1

>kicking best class
air cucks are hilarious

you're a fag for kicking any class

>kicking people for playing x class
kick yourself first

Is it worth playing solo?

I made a lobby.
VDF Deploys
Hard 74
For the paypigs.
I won't kick you.

Sure, but why? It's more fun with people.

yes, but its more fun to play it with other random asshats.

>finally past mission 100
>shit suddenly gets super ass for offline solo play
then I played the rest on easy. At least now I can farm shit on inferno and hardest for online, which I have yet to touch.

However, one thing I must know: someone dumped the music, so the ending credits with japanese audio was dumped and is available somewhere right?

I have shit-tier rural internet

I use this script for autohotkey to autofire semis

; #NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
XButton1::Suspend ; Suspend script with Mouse4
LButton::
SendEvent {Click}
While GetKeyState("LButton","p"){ ; While it is held down
Sleep 50
SendEvent {Click}
}
return

2 slots still open for Buyfag Hardest, come and play any class you want!

Attached: Wing Slut.jpg (750x1068, 543K)

the bonuses are large because the economy's in the shitter and there's runaway hyper inflation
$30k USD is probably like $1k

>Wingdivers get kicked.
This is a thing now?

Lobby up
Mission 82+ - Hardest
Only for purchase chads
Name: vee
Join now

Attached: Whoops!.webm (750x420, 2.96M)

AIR RAIDERS ASSEMBLE
WHAT IS YOUR GO TO "STICK SHIT ON A VEHICLE" STRATEGY?

Nobody appeared, I'm closing this one.

been playing fencer and im at mission 62 and it feels like i never change my weapons. i always got the dexter shotgun and then usually heavy mortars or gallics. sometimes ill use bloodstorms. do other classes find themselves having more to work with? I play air raider sometimes and im always using cool new airstrikes and vehicles

I'd rather a wing diver than an air raider that doesn't know what he's doing.

>(class) gets kicked
Yikes!

Attached: 1561196596957.png (687x652, 602K)

wing divers are for picking up loot.

Ok, wingdivers can stay. They can pick up Box.

Attached: 56957790_p0.jpg (700x641, 267K)

Wingdivers are the best for flanking/kamikazing and shooting down teleportation ships. But now i can't play other classes because they fell slow as fuck, even the fencer.

Niggers Wing Divers are the best single target damage in the game. You literally don't have to worry about frogs, ayys, anchors, or ships if one is around.

40% completion and I'm burned out

Pick up items!

Pathetic.

Collect items. >user

What is that, 100 hours?

buyfags
Hard 41
Yea Forumsdf
no pass

Yeah, 110 since it's my first edf

Never 100% one either I just finish them and then do a bit of online.

44% at 121 hours, but I had gotten 15% from singleplayer before going for multi. I'm kinda burner but hoping Hardest difficulty will put the juice back in me... after I finish Hard with every single class...

Attached: 1523471598225.jpg (610x625, 100K)

1057270 = EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 - Mission Pack 1: Extra Challenge
1057271 = SteamDB Unknown App 1057271
1057272 = EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 - Ranger Piloted Weapon Omega Freesia
1057273 = EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 - Ranger Vehicle Light Truck
1057274 = EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 - Ranger Support Device Detector S-Type
1057275 = EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 - Ranger Piloted Weapon Blacker Number 4.1
1057276 = EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 - Wing Diver Support Device Reverse Core S-Type
1057277 = EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 - Fencer Weapon Grim Reaper Shield
1057278 = EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 - Fencer Weapon Happy Body Pillow
1057279 = EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 - Fencer Support Device Wild Skeleton
1057280 = EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 - Air Raider Weapon FZ-GUN
1057281 = EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 - Air Raider Piloted Weapon Combat Frame Phantasia Shield Nyx
1057282 = EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 - Air Raider Piloted Weapon Blacker Number 5
1057283 = EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 - Air Raider Vehicle Caliban Armored Ambulance Joyful Marking
1076010 = EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 - Ranger Weapon Decoy Launcher (Pale Wing)
1076011 = EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 - Air Raider Piloted Weapon Combat Frame Gold Nyx
1076012 = EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 - Wing Diver Weapon Vulcaneer Cracker
1076013 = EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 - Wing Diver Weapon Starburst
1076014 = EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 - Ranger Weapon Singing and Dancing Pure Decoy Launcher Set of 8
1076015 = EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5 - Air Raider Weapon Singing and Dancing Pure Decoy Launcher Set of 8

>Mission 40: Brutal Battefield on Hard

Jesus christ it's all rape.

Attached: EDF! EDF!.jpg (1037x1100, 363K)

Wait so offline and online is separate progression?

Should I then always play online?
Offline seems pretty useless..

grappling hook would ruin ranger, you would lose the illusion of being a foot soldier on the ground.
I would rather give him and the airaider the abillity to climb latters and a better sprint

ladders*

pale wing return along with the monster rider from iron

Wait for mission 13 on Mission Pack 2, you will see the dephts of hell.

You can farm missions easier offline because enemies have less health. Otherwise there's no point in offline

Lobby up!
Name: Tfw no EDF
PW: help
Mission 100+ on Normal

Attached: edf chad.png (1400x569, 249K)

Offline is good for testing gear/ideas. Some people use it to grind

>normal

Attached: worry.jpg (193x245, 10K)

Both count towards your overall completion percentage, and you need 70% total to remove the equipment locks online.

make a short version with only the intro

1 more slot

>implying I'm buying mission packs

I already double dipped.

It got a cult following in Japan. The 3rd game (2017 on the xbox360) is really popular on the early niconico days. There's a vid of a 70 year old grandpa playing that too.

>There's a vid of a 70 year old grandpa playing that too
ancientfags is basically why Easy mode is a thing in EDF, even though Hard is functionally the standard difficulty

Bison/Dictator.

>wasps and tadpoles on hardest/inferno
>any drone on inferno
yo this sucks

>use the enemies as cover
absolutely sick

>Mechanics are near the same.Some classes have been over hauled.
>Engine is same
>Every mission has changed and cut out/limited shit that was annoying from 4.1
>Small studio with limited resources

Game changes are perfectly in line with the anual CoD/football game changes that get a $60 + DLC tip price tag.

>limited shit that was annoying
>flying enemies in 5 are far more annoying than anything present in 4.1, and there are more types of them to boot

He was playing normal/hard I think.

In this vid at 4.12 you can see Storm 1 drawn as an old man representing that guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=gGcBE7kgFrU

JUST SHOOT HARDER IPPO

At least the type 2 / imperial drones are xboxhuge.

Whatever fits the bill. if going shotgun bro. Sniper if you need distance (range over everything). Rocket launcher if you got to blow up countless hordes. Missles for anti air. I like using the support item that multi locks and using the 30 misile launcher.

Later missions you may want to use the special weapons like reverser if you're etting ass kicked.

1 slot open

Just don't get hit bro. You can complete inferno with min armor value

I LOVE THIS GAME!

This thing's existence already invalidates your post

Attached: scouting18.png (508x421, 63K)

Drone, Red Drone, Bee, Red Bee, Dragon, Smaller Dragon, Bigger Dragon, Other Drone
Drone, Red Drone, Bee, Red Bee, Frog, More Frogs, Other Drone, Other Drone Red

Am I missing anything?
I know there's different sized Frogs but I don't think they have different AIs. Even the boss Frog isn't a big deal, there's a good chance you didn't even notice them. Spoilers: They're blue

You forgot Greater Wild Dragon in 4.1
Thank god its gone

>there's a good chance you didn't even notice them
Oh I fucking did.

Attached: 1515617126755.gif (200x200, 470K)

there are three babies, red green and blue. i think the green ones suplex you just like the ants

I alternate between the railgun, the free bike (great for picking up boxes), or just a hybrid protector for faster sprint and the like. It's usually the free bike, though, just because how handy it is.

I wasn't including bosses
But like I said, there is a Frog Boss enemy and when compared to the Dragon Boss its just a regular enemy

died in the kyoani fires

>G&M is a meme
>long range
>more dps than snipers and rocket launchers
??

Brown frogs are pretty braindead. Green frogs like to fly a lot and shoot like machine guns. Blue frogs will stop at nothing to vore you then fly forever if they get you.

>join host playing solo
>two other people join
>host won't quit
>everyone leaves

you need to either macro it or click like a madman to hit that theoretical DPS.

unless you have an auto clicker it isn't worth it. Most of them don't even have the PT attribute.

You ain't clicking fast enough to reach even a third of a G&M's firing rate. After two missions your finger physically can't click fast enough to reach even a sixth of a G&M's firing rate.

>literally 1 minute in logitech epic gamer software
wow!

i don't have a logitech mouse. i know you can do it with autohotkey (and have done something similar for my job), but it really isn't worth it. The slaughter shotguns, or hell, the raven ARs simply are better and have zero hassle.

well shotguns are good but i need a longer range gun with high dps
snipers suck
rockets suck
what do?

The rag doll physics is annoying but still better than all the underground levels of 4.1.Also some of the dialogue is better towards the later mission and everything the Satellite scientist says.

Although I did prefer not godzilla to this not-monster.

Ranger's snipers have been heavily nerfed from 4.1 for some reason, so I get your pain.

no one is joining my hard mission 54 room

1 slot opened up!
Now on mission 85

Attached: Thanks Doc.webm (700x392, 2.94M)

Thats a shame

Pylons (the sniper) are fun at least.

One of the DLC snipers is basically a 400rpm AR with top tier range and accuracy.

Nice!

When is it ok to bring Barga into missions?

Whenever possible

Attached: 1551037857297.jpg (640x955, 80K)

I like seeing barga show up in missions with lots of aliens. You can do a lot of work for your team just by tanking all the gunfire without dying.

I guess its a decent ayy killer?

Do people play M&KB or gamepad? I've always used my Xbox One controller on PC since it isn't a tacticool game

When you have to punch a dragon

PC would be ideal if the vehicle controls weren't randomly strewn about the keyboard.

MKB is non-negotiable for me, can't imagine using lance without it

I use xbox one controller

While playing solo i feel genuinely bad when my NPC squad dies.

It's really personal preference. You don't need twitch aiming or pinpoint accuracy.

Nice!

Hear us as shout at the top of our lungs--- Nice!

I can't play Fencer because I can't fucking stand the camera drag when using a mouse.

>I don't want a pension anymore. I want a discharge!
>Nice!

Fuck DLC mission 15 is hard on inferno

I do not like fencer at all. Hundreds of missions with the other classes and have a good understanding of all them but fencer never quite clicked. Same in 4.1 even with the javelin catapult boosts. Can't get over the weighty aiming and movement. Complete turn off. Not appealing to play in the least.

Use controller with fencer

based casual same

the dialogue is more varied but plenty cheesy at all the right moments.

and yes "valiant infantry" is garbage compared to EDF Deploys

Oh we are the valiant- EDF!!

>Not knowing the joy of hitting a drone passing by with a brisk movement of your mouse
Movement is fantastic too. BING BING WAHOOing away from ants is great.

What's a good load out for Wing Diver? I'm just not feeling it with the bulk of what I've unlocked so far for her

Attached: edf.jpg (600x451, 41K)

lance and heavy cannon or stardust

Then use the exoskeletons that reduce rotational inertia and equipment weight or whatever.

Dragoon Lance to blast niggers in the face
Lighting bow to mop up the trash
Don't fly around, you should be dashing

the dashing point is key. pick a weapon you like. just don't fucking hold down the fly button unless you're specifically gaining altitude

and i mean dashing in the air or ground. if you want that bit of extra oomph from dashing in the air, go for it

>depth crawler walks faster if you hold both forward and strafe and walk at an angle
Isn't this a basic movement quirk that has been ironed out since the 2000s?

what if we uh
nerfed naegling to uselessness
haha have fun with wasps

1 spot opened up!

Attached: OHH OH OH OH.webm (580x326, 2.91M)

Just camp the map boundary bro. You don't need armor!

Anyone got the list of censored words?

What does weapon level mean and what does the star-number mean?

enema is one, apparently

pastebin.com/raw/U6hXwz0M

>ZORCH

gets me everytime

Star number affects how good the weapon stats are. When you pick up weapons, they have random stats and if you find a weapon you already have with better stats, your weapon will be upgraded.

Finding duplicate weapons should guarantee at least a +1 star to that weapon's attributes.

>fuck
>fuk
>fuq
No FUGGG :---DDD

>pastebin.com/raw/U6hXwz0M
and yet no name or room name filter

name: buyfag
open room
Hard
Mission 40
buyfag obviously
I'll only be able to play one or two missions before I have to leave

All room names should be Zorch from now on

>open room
Yikes pubbies are the worst

It's only with our sacriNICE

>those green lasers

That was actually unwatchable. What was the point of anything past the intro? It was so nonsensical.

Nix Sword Custom when

Attached: 69703327_p3.jpg (800x907, 246K)

Does anyone play the ps4 version anymore or is it all just PC here?

>try out the exoskeletons that eliminates weight impact on rotations
>mfw
It's so snappy

Attached: 1552160795780.jpg (262x263, 9K)

THEY'RE CALLED VEGALTAS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

but they literally arent vegaltas.

they're called Nyx, cuz EDF likes their Greek nomenclature, but the localization team fucked up and spelled it "Nix"

Attached: DdPgQ-1VMAAfU5D.jpg (1200x675, 223K)

I don't know how to spell the name of the submarine that helps you out with the missiles when you're an Air Raider.

epimetheus?

Attached: 75682432_p12.jpg (600x337, 22K)

Epimetheus. Brother to Prometheus.

I'm wary of equipping inertia support items because it might make me reliant on them.

That's the one, would have never guessed that's how you spell it. Also props for it being the only sub that the aliens didn't sink.

Naegling was useful?

naegling feels as useful as always. which is that it works on the early levels and needs active protection from the other characters at late game.

>playing a shooter on a pad

Attached: image0.png (396x468, 331K)

God damn nothing makes you feel like you're playing a full team of defenders of planet earth than air raider does.
>bombers
>submarines
>artillery teams
>vehicle drops
>satellites
>high altitude gunships
My only regret is I can't use one weapon from each of them all at once.

Trying to play a fencer or control a vehicle with M+KB is really weird.

I think it would be cool if Rangers could call in reinforcements.

feels fine to me
I also like helicopters

Attached: 1559494075559.jpg (933x356, 193K)

>get shipped off to conquer some backwater planet
>whatever, should be fine
>lmao natives are like six inches tall
>the miniature demons blast all my fucking limbs into the stratosphere with some kind of literal witchcraft
Thanks ayybama.

Yeah, they do thumbstick emulation for fencer which feels straight up awful. The only solution is to use a weapon that has zero turn limits and use it to aim, then switch to other weapons to fire

Why didn't anyone tell me to use the minion blast with the mousewheel. It's stupid strong.

Any of the ranger's semi-auto ARs are pretty amazing if you do that or use a macro.

GG my dude
Now I have to find another squad and do the Mobile base with Air Raider

Thanks for joining it was fun

>thumbstick emulation
It's nothing like aiming with a stick, it gives your aim inertia. It's weird to get used to but it can at least be worked around with experience rather than being something you have to invest support slots into countering.

Calling in ally NPC reinfrcements as Ranger would be so fucking great.

>accelerating to a max limit
This is exactly how thumbstick aiming works. Except you can usually set the acceleration and max limits as a control option. I'd rather just be using a thumbstick for that instead of the janky way it interprets mouse inputs.

I thought I fucked up, but Heavy cannon + Turbo core worked out really well
Charge up cannon at a safe spot, Dash into directly below what I want to kill, POW, HAHA, Dash away
I killed 5 humans with one shot too, feels good man

Only, you keep turning after the stick goes to neutral so it's not like an analog stick at all, numbnuts.

any buyfag lobbies up or do i have to make my own?

It's unresponsive, imprecise and feels terrible to use. It's basically a thumbstick.

You're implying anyone would want to join your smelly lobby

>implying i dont have wing divers all over my long, hard, thicc garlic cannon

speed star meta

Between weapons level10 and level52 there's not a single cannon that's worth using for any general purpose. Big Cannon M2 does 600dmg and is a level10 weapon. The 7.7k damage cannon is level15 but pretty situational. From this point until weapons level53, which is when Big Cannon M3 drops, there's practically nothing. Really dislike this balance. Cannons such as Type C, CR, tripple plasma are almost directly downgrades and yet they drop much later in the game. Makes no sense to me.

long range is easy
easy shouldn't be good

Looking for people:
>pirate
>callsign d
>98
>hard

>max limit
Equipe two cannons an keep sweeping your mouse in the same direction and you'll see some serious shit. There's a max limit to acceleration though.

We are the valiant EDF!

buyfags
hard 41
Yea Forumsdf

3 spots

Make a webm of am AR using minigun A1 (or any other minigun gunship) on a deroy. It's maximum bully.

What weapons do you recommend for WD and AR?

I keep using the spark(?) shotgun for WD and for AR I don't know which bomb/arty/sat to choose and I don't like the limpet gun

Mission 98, Hardest
Buyfags, "vee"
Going to visit this retro gaming icon before long, who's with us?

Attached: Xnf46KH7.jpg (512x512, 38K)

Phalanx and lance are WD's main tools. Rapier and spark are significantly worse versions of both, but they have the advantage of a battery pack, and much better efficiency. I mainly recommend getting good at closing the gap with phalanx, it's dummy strong and will stay relevant through hard and hardest.

Attached: 1539978108168.png (490x441, 213K)

Air raiders gunship attacks are infinitely better than than any limpet gun
The only time to bring something other than a gunship is when there's cover in the form of a mothership blocking the shots, or you're underground
Get some SGs, put them on a depth crawler, possibly a power or defence post too, its all you need for a cave mission

1 slot left.

>buster shot
>it's a breacher shotgun that shoots out minion buster rounds
>100 of them at once

Attached: D0kQZwNU8AMMgUR.jpg (444x501, 19K)

so was my brother

Still waiting for 3 guys.

Autocannon
Minigun
Spritefall
Light them motherfuckers UP

If there's dropships, either git gud with whatever vehicle you're using, or bite the bullet and bring a limpet sniper with you
Autocannons, Miniguns, Spritefalls, even turrets can be useful
Bomber plans are also really fucking good if you catch enough enemies with it, but they're a little weird to use at first.
Don't bother with grenade artillery, it's impossible to aim at long distances, and it takes way too long to fire after you throw anyway
Dropships, the Fortress, and the Mothership are your worst enemies, but Spritefall can pierce through them to hit the enemies underneath. You're probably gonna need a Limpet Sniper to deal with them, especially going solo.

Eginus > Archelus

Am I crazy, or has this thread not moved in the catalog all day?

>acceptable room names
Vee
Veedf
Yea Forumsdf
Yea Forums
>only acceptable password
rage

if it doesnt follow this standars fuck you ill never join your room

someone throw up a room

>If there's dropships, either git gud with whatever vehicle you're using, or bite the bullet and bring a limpet sniper with you
Fuck this noise
Get good and bring large guided missiles with you, guide them under the ship and spin them around till the hatch opens and give that shit a Proctology Exam
There's an example in the video posted here

>playing wd
>mission where there are 30 anchors
>fly around killing them in one shot with phalanx
>ranger teammates keep killing me with rockets

JUST LET ME KILL THEM YOU FUCKERS

Thats nice.
When I host my room name is EDF Deploys
If I only wanted spergs to join I'd rename to Yea ForumsDF Deploys.
But I'm not going to do that.

How often does the missile get caught by the dropping monsters

You're just making it harder for people to find the room by using special snowflake names.

its not like I post my room name in the thread begging for people to play

easy to search, people can join with no looking at thread
special snowflake, gotta explore entire thread to see even if there is a room

you're gonna join my inferno room "best 2hu / awoo" room and you're gonna like it

its missing vdf

>tfw standing still
>enemies spawn across the entire other side of the map
>spritefall directly on top of your location
ok

Clearly you did something to upset your air strikefu

is anyone playing the game or just here for the shitposts?

I'm playing solo because it's faster for 70%.

I just played for 4 hours what more do you want from me

I play the game for 3 hours then come here to shitpost

Offline counts?

another four hours.

I'm taking a break from playing. Just unlocked the M3 Blood Storm. It's disappointing.

Solo, not offline.

A friend gifted me the game so I feel bad about playing without him
He has never once invited me to play the game with him
I put in a couple of hours yesterday and today, both times doing the Mobile Base mission
It drains you really hard does that mission

In what world is solo online faster than having other people?

user's world.

Are you me?

I might be, its hard to tell sometimes

In the process of pirating this because i'm poor i'm sorry right now, would I be able to just jump into multiplayer right from the get-go or should I do some solo stuff first?

>edf multiplayer is now split between buyfags and piratefags

Feels bad man splitting an already small player base.

>Be careful not to slip when fighting the monsters!

Attached: 29FBCFD5-547B-45A8-A2C1-B37D539C9C53.gif (220x188, 60K)

Room up

Yea Forumsdf
Rage
Hard 100 till the end

Buyfag

Attached: artie.png (479x347, 258K)

do some solo stuff to get the hang of the game and to get some decent weapons.

You still around? If you want to start a room I could do it as WD or AR? My WD shit is all from single player so I might not be up in terms of weapons

>implying buyfags can't play with both

>it took me a total of 78 hours to finally beat the game for the first time on hard with fencer
if you think i'm doing all that shit all over again on hardest & inferno you are fucking RIGHT
i still can't believe i had to punch god in the face though

Attached: ONE_MORE_GOD_REJECTED.jpg (376x294, 20K)

Mission 105, hardest, 1 slot open

I hope EDF 6 goes more in depth as to what the Primer's deal is

>I hope EDF 4 goes more in depth to what the Ravagers deal is

what's the most cliche/history channel idea that you can imagine?
well, its that one but cheesier.

TO BUKAKKE ALIEN FACES WITH OUR TREMENDOUS NUT SACKS
WE BLOW OUR LOADS RIGHT ON THEIR NOSE
IT REALLY CHAPS THEIR ASS
WE KICKED THEM OFF OUR WORLD SO HARD THEY'RE NEVER COMING BACK
THE EDF DEPLOYS

Room for 2 more, Mission 101

>78 hours
You sure you didn't waste time doing other things? I did it in about 40 very casually.

playing ranger for the first 20 or so missions or normal and starting over with fencer on hard once i figured out just how fucking fast you can get
i should probably mention this is my first edf game

Attached: 331.jpg (498x330, 41K)

>Primers, as a name, is a genetic meme imprinted on humans by (God) to begin to open them up to understanding
>hypothesis lady was right in that human development was driven and guided by Him
>He has directed the development of countless species, trying to create the perfect self-reproducing weapon, humans are the latest to reach maturity
>the Primers, as a collection of primed beings, have been "invading" countless worlds
>they're not really invading per-se, that's not the goal
>the first goal of the primers is to create a species that is capable of surpassing Him
>the second goal is hoping that also means they're strong enough to fight the threat that drove His own species to extinction hundreds of thousands of years prior

oh, so we're doing the plot of XCOM: EU
>Nice!

Makes complete sense, in that case not bad at all.

NO

Attached: 1007040_20190727231903_1.png (1600x900, 1.66M)