What would Fallout 1 be like if Bethesda made it?

What would Fallout 1 be like if Bethesda made it?

Attached: 3df6073c345d2b4fa740e805e951629409ae8bbf.jpg (616x353, 47K)

>WHERE’S MY WATERCHIP

>Yes
>No (Yes)
>Sarcastic (Yes)
>Waterchip (Yes)

>HATE WATERCHIP

>You saved us, but you'll kill us. I'm sorry. You're a hero... and you have to leave.

-Okay
-Okay
-Okay
-[Sarcastic] Okay

The overseer would be an essential character.

You have no option but to join the brotherhood of steel

>[Science] You can't be the future of humanity. You're an abortion of science. You need to die..

Attached: FO01_NPC_Master_B.png (803x414, 491K)

Kek

Just like New Vegas and 3, [BIG FAT MEATY SPEECH CHECKS] in front of your dialogue options. That way even sub 60 IQ apes can play.

It would have been "wacky" and overall stupid with the writing being absolute dogshit sprinkled contradicting lore.

Oh wait, that's fallout 3, 4, & 76

HATE MUTANTS

Attached: 51M99DEAJ4L._SY445_.jpg (334x445, 28K)

uhm fallout was always wacky mate

no ron perlman intro
no gambling
no prostitutes
no children
no pump-action shotguns
no tribals

She will be a permanent companion

Attached: FO01_NPC_Tandi_N.png (340x175, 132K)

If you never return to Aradesh, you can keep her for the whole game.

Would've been a massive downgrade on every level. I wish we had a Fallout game in the vein of the first two and Tactics.

Relevant

yeah but how would they change it?

>Tactics
No

FUCK YOU. The only bad thing about Tactics was the linear plot. Everything else was fun.

I wonder how much better 3 would have been if if it was based on Morrowind instead of Oblivion.

>why yes fallout tactics is my favorite fallout

Attached: gigachad dude.jpg (748x900, 75K)

play atom rpg

Even better would've been if it was based off of Fallout 1 and 2.

I mean sure, the plot was linear. The missions were also linear, but the game engine was a straight-up improvement. The whole tactics part was also great. It's not like the previous games, but the atmosphere is Fallout.

You forgot 2

The game would be less serious, but it also wouldn't be cancer to play, and won't age like a cum-filled glass of milk

The timer would be referenced but there wouldn't be any consequences for going over.

>2 is somehow supposed to the whacky one
>Game that deals with slavery, systematic genocide, drug addiction, environmentalism, and many other topics

zoom zoom

Zoom zoom

Attached: Fallout 1 vs Fallout 3.jpg (914x400, 122K)