I think Bethesda choosing to have a female protagonist in Wolfenstein this time is a very smart move

I think Bethesda choosing to have a female protagonist in Wolfenstein this time is a very smart move.

Attached: 6VmAQFO.png (787x375, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/wolfenstein-youngblood-review-thread.131275/page-3#post-23088862
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Japanese devs are appealing to white males

lol no, i rarely play western games these days because they suck, not really politics wise

weird how people are so obsessed with themselves

Direct link?

>only a [non male/non white/non straight] could have come up with this!

Aren't you tired? Just stop going there

>Nazis bad
>Red Army good
These people should've lived in eastern europe under their commie heroes after the war they wouldn't like it so much

>call the red army to come help us
Didn't they kill equally as many people as the germans?

resetera.com/threads/wolfenstein-youngblood-review-thread.131275/page-3#post-23088862

>different perspectives actually matter

>Slavs
>people

communism has killed and maimed more than facism ever has

We're not all bad. Well the russians,ukranians,serbs,polacks,bosniaks,albanians and croats are but the rest are ok.

t. kike

>just ignore it bro, it will go away

kek that fucking retard even cited Vox

>muh diversity
How about, I dunno, making A GOOD FUCKING GAME?
Fucking retarded faggots and their disgusting nigger pets. But I'm sure Mr. Goldblatt knows better what makes vidya good, right?

>albanians

Yeeeeeeeeeah even if they provided a source on so-and-so having a daughter was a woman's idea, I'd still doubt that. That stuff is not decided by one person. One person can propose it, but any decision with that kind of heft has to be run through at least 30 people before final proposals are put together for the higher-ups.

and the final product never resembles the original proposal because it's refined a dozen times while going down the line. refined by people with veto power. that don't need or want your approval or ideas or review.

I think this Eden person may be the most despicable poster on that forum. And ive seen a lot of screencaps of Era. Worse than Jason from kotaku

>rapist convicts shouldn't catcall female characters because it's lazy
Oh, ok

>Cites Uncharted
>they fired the woman writing most of it
yikes

Attached: 1495142716689.png (639x502, 215K)

Ten years on everyone's going to look back on this fad and wonder what the fuck everyone was thinking.

t. ethnic russian estonian?

It's odd so many western companies are doing this when they are all money hungry whores isn't it though? Why would they do something that they know loses them money?

If you were to use common sense it would be hard to deny that there is obviously some company with more money than god paying them to do this, offset the lost sales.

Maybe a feminist pressure group setup by the trillion dollar company facebook? Maybe!

Attached: women in gaming by facebook.jpg (1316x757, 129K)

Attached: facebook pressure group.jpg (1581x1905, 373K)

I don't care. Just make a good game.

Attached: 1476802171723.jpg (800x600, 62K)

No, that was fine because she said that she doesn't think sexism was a prevalent thing in the industry nor that the industry is an all boys club full of mysoginy. HER VERY EXISTENCE THREATENS THE AGENDA.
No really that's how these screwloose fuckheads think

>girl fetishist
What the fuck does that even mean?

How dare you be attracted to the opposite sex, you male oppressor!

Attached: stop sexualizing shuklie REEEEEEEEE.jpg (1008x1600, 513K)

Good job giving more attention to this person than even Resetera could

why is daredevil made out of the universe, wtf

>Sandberg

Attached: jew quest.jpg (396x299, 48K)

>So how do we defeat the Nazis?
>Talking about video games.
Is this real? Am I experiencing this right now? Or am I in some kind of coma? Do these people actually think this is what reality is?

Attached: 1414095005609.png (595x618, 13K)

Reminder that Crossing Eden is a notorious troll, and has an unhealthy obsession with the movie "Leon".