How come CDProjekt is so based? Witcher 3 thread I guess. Who's your favourite character outside of the main cast...

How come CDProjekt is so based? Witcher 3 thread I guess. Who's your favourite character outside of the main cast? I've grown pretty fond of Olgierd playing Hearts of Stone, but Roche is cool as well.

Attached: Topkek.jpg (1024x576, 189K)

they are not really based. Witcher 1 was based. Had lots of sex with random cuties as a card collection game.

modern CDproject is just to adapted

Your incel agenda isn't the only way a game can be good user

You know how animals evolve into different ecologic lockers.
Well CDPR evolved into that pro-consumer niche where they succeed, and any other company following suit would be lose sales to more established cdpr.

>CDProjekt
>based

Attached: 1563751706193.jpg (481x501, 18K)

whats your fav card user
mines the town clerk

they are based cuz they give a fuck
my favorite character is vlodimir ofc, the dude who wrote his lines deserves a raise

Abigail.
It's the most fun. The entire time you can look for clues about her innocence, and make a call if she is guilty or not. But she also basically offers you sex, which carries the implication she is using her body to "buy you" just before the villagers show up to burn her.
And you can both save her (then you gotta kill a lot of people) or leave them be.

Attached: witch abigail.png (528x799, 731K)

and I forgot to say... her card looks evil as fuck, which makes you go: "Holy, hell."

I would go to hell and back for Vernon Broche, sad there is so little of him in 3. I also like Thaler for his bants

I do like that quest but everytime I think with my boner and can't do the other side. Even if she's probably guilty

My favourite card. Imagine having bloody sex with a thicc witch in a smelly cave

i'm starting witcher 2 for the first time. Only played witcher 1, but everytime I start 2 I've stopped until now. Should I go with Vernon for the first actual play?

I haven't played the Iorveth path, but Roche is a 100% certified bro and a cool character.

Roche it is for the firs then

Good luck user, take your time and have fun. No need to rush

>both save her (then you gotta kill a lot of people)
It's been a while since I've played Witcher 1, but I don't think this is true.

If you do save her she shows up in chapter 4.
I think she's nice but into some shady shit (altar of a dark god in her house) however still she's innocent of the grand crimes the villagers claim she does.
Either way the villagers are hypocrites for making use of her services then trying to kill her.

Shame about the shit game part.

Do Roche if you’re gonna jump right into 3 after

incel yikes cringe based oof ceingepill basedoof mcyikes based, are you pilled my cringeyikes oof cuck autism friend? Cuck autism nigger yikes oof??

le contrarian face

I clicked this thread expecting autism. I was not disappointed.

Tie between the Witcher Bros and Zoltan. Holding down Kaer Moerhen with the boys was probably the highlight of the game.