You do have Anomen in party, right? Anything else would be foolishness

You do have Anomen in party, right? Anything else would be foolishness.

Also, Baldur's Gate thread, motherfuckers.

Attached: Baldr001.jpg (1920x1080, 497K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tamrielfoundry.com/articles/the-ultimate-baldurs-gate-experience/
shsforums.net/files/file/741-generalized-biffing/
imdb.com/name/nm0001831/?ref_=tt_cl_t9
shsforums.net/files/file/1053-almaterias-restoration-project/
pocketplane.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=128&Itemid=100
gibberlings3.net/mods/quests/bgqe/
shsforums.net/topic/60450-restore-bg1-spawns-bgt-spawn-tweak/
warosu.org/vr/thread/5402232#p5408278
gibberlings3.net/mods/tweaks/scs/
gibberlings3.net/files/file/914-sword-coast-stratagems/?do=download
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keldron is the real MVP.

>Mazzy's luggage lad
>MVP

Attached: 1511028358769.jpg (271x271, 11K)

So what's yer favorite class?

>anomenfags

Attached: 25 - 4ADbq7F.png (536x593, 130K)

>he's a brainlet that got his feefees hurt by based Anomen

Attached: 1509993305292.jpg (393x526, 70K)

Yeah I do actually.

Anomen is a crybaby annoying jew, like all Paladins or Good-aligned clerics.

*tips helmet*

Give me a good party to run with, for good characters.

First or second game?

Keldorn
Anomen
Imoen
Aerie
Mazzy

Keldorn
Viconia
Jan
Korgan
Edwin

Korgan & Jan Jansen are always in any party I make.

DUDE TURNIPS AND LONG WINDED STORIES LMAO

I like him :)

Inquisitor is a gamebreaking class. While not a Chad in battle like a Cavalier or whatever, their Dispel absolutely wrecks enemy mages that activate a shitload of buffs via automatic triggers. Just keep your party back, wait for the enemy buffs to activate automatically, chuck a dispel and just smash those mageroaches.

No, but gnome thief/illusionist!

I remember using him as my vampire killer with the amulet that prevented level drain

So why's Irenicus dressed up like some BDSM freak?

>owns a dungeon complete with sex slaves and torture devices
>why he dress like BDSM-
Are you fucking stupid?

Having your game's main villain dressed up in some third rate BDSM garb doesn't really help.

What would you do if you were living in a drow city?

Attached: Baldr003.jpg (1920x1080, 590K)

fuck until I die

So he becomes an even more unbearable asshole if he's knighted? Good thing I never pick him, then.

Get backstabbed by my closest relatives, possibly see with them backstab each other in my last moments.

So at what point in the first game can I expect to not get my sorc character one shot by a fucking kobold? If I wasn’t cheesing it with those rings that double your spell slots I’d have lost it by now.

Why does Anomen intimidate you sissies so much? What's the matter sweeties, can't an alpha in your party?

Attached: 1504647095090.png (450x472, 189K)

you should have someone else tank for your mages

Korgan is 1000 times more alpha than the faggot Anomen could ever be.

>one shot by a fucking kobold
Seen those items that increase missile AC? Piercing also increases missile, by the way.

>intimidate
Lolwut? He's an annoying sanctimonious faggot full of himself. He's like a defective discount version of Keldorn.

>an alpha
Oh, sorry, you're just fishing for replies. I hope your day got a little better with mine.

>not making anomen fail and then get bullied by viconia

I make him fail just so he can kill that bitch cunt annoying slut elf whore Aerie. That'll teach her to cry like a baby in a party of hardened warriors.

>all these triggered tumblrinas seething over Anomen
Fucking 'ell.

>slut elf whore aerie

Go shlick roastie.

Aerie's only role in life is to heal my wounds and then heal my erection.

IIRC there is a way to turn her into a vile cunt like yourself by treating her harshly. Although why you'd have her in a non-good party to begin with is a mystery.

have sex with a bunch of drow priestesses in one of their countless orgies obviously and hopefully slip away before the after''party'' gets started

Canon group in BG1 is good enough. Charname, Imoen, Jaheira, Khalid, Minsc and Dynahier.

BG2
Charname
Jaheira
Aerie
Keldorn
Minsc/Jan
Yoshimo/Jan/Imoen

Anons, what do female Drow feet taste like?

mushrooms and spider poop

Attached: 09 - Cf09Q8A.jpg (400x400, 24K)

And to bitch and moan nonstop

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CHARNAAAAAAAAME WINE AUNTIE JAHEIRA'S BEING MEAN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP ME CHARNAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY WINGS! MY WIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I WUZ FLYING AND SHEEEEEIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT

fucking lol'd

WAHHHHHHHHHH CHARNAAAAAAAAAAAAAME KORGAN CALLED ME NAAAAAAAAAAMES UUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

She's a healthy seemingly young female, user. She wants the next best thing after flying and has at that point completely exhausted every subtle way of hinting at it.

>Viconia will never grind her feet on your face

why live

Keldorn puts him in his place once or twice too if I recall.

And with expected class, no less. Giving him up to let him stay with his daughters so that they can get proper education is one of the hardest parts of the game.

>husband dies
>mourn for a few hours at most
>immediately latches herself to charname and begins lusting after his bhaalcock
Poor Khalid.

Yea having sex with a drow priest is like having sex as a male praying mantis.

Flee

What would the "canon evil" party be?

Charname
Edwin

So why do people Drizzt so much? Isn't he a generic ocdonut kind of character? I mean he's a drow, BUT HE'S A GOOD DROW! He's a skilled fighter, ACTUALLY HE'S THE BEST FIGHTER AROUND! He dual wields scimitars, BUT THEY'RE MAGIC SCIMITARS THAT ARE RENOWN THROUGHOUT THE LAND!

Charname
Edwin
Viconia
Korgan
Uh...

there is no canon evil

Korgan
Viconia
Anomen (failed test)
Edwin
Jan

>Anomen (failed test)
He's merely Neutral, though.

Chaotic Neutral, and edgy enough to beat the shit out of Aerie and Keldorn

>and Keldorn
Holy shit, he tries that? How far does he get his shit pushed?

He's sort of like John Wick
I read the books as a teenager. He does some cool shit, like dish out some vengeance on really bad guys and escape the underdark. His dad does some cool shit too, then he dies. He cuts the tongue out of a high priestess with a whiplash while she is trying to cast a spell.

One time when I was 20ish I decided to sell those books bc they were childish, they were useless to me so I thought Id turn them into money. I sold them on craigslist. The guy that showed up to the trade was a chubby, balding guy with long hair that was older than me. It was embarrassing

Depends of level and equipment, you can't control them and Anomen only attacks, doesn't use magic, in that context Keldorn has an advantage

always took kurgan so he could bully aerie out of the group

>At one point while wandering in the wilderness Keldorn catches Imoen rifling through his things. He gets extremely stern about it and Imoen only stammers responses so I was worried it might actually become serious. Suddenly Imoen comes out and confesses that she just took any excuse to run her hands over his muscular body. Now its Keldorn's turn to stammer as Imoen goes on to confess at length that his presence drives her wild. Keldorn replies that he "had no idea that he had such an effect on her", after which Imoen finally breaks down with the giggles and returns his ring, promising not to take it again.

Attached: baldursgate.jpg (2560x2000, 3.16M)

Isn't that Valygar? Her House Negro, as it were?

Imoen and Viconia are cute.

Oh, right, yea.

I sometimes have nightmares about Beamdog making Baldur's Gate III.

Attached: 45fU8l.jpg (500x334, 51K)

Larian's doing it.

It's alright user. A somewhat better studio is making it instead. Maybe it won't be as shit as Beamdog would make it, right?

Having never played a Larian game, will the characters, setting, and writing have more feminist and faggot influence, or less or none

There will be "my gay lover and I get discrimated, help us" quests with options to both help them and fuck them over.

The real danger is them trying to be humorous though.

Divinity original sin 2 had skeleton x anything so probably?
I dont know, not a professional at romance

DivOS2 was just free for all on the romance aspect. You could romance all your companions as any possible combination, including being another companion. And you had quite a few optional encounters with npcs along the game too.

Hell no, I'm the Cleric of this party.

All their games, except for the latest one, D:OS2, were free of faggot and feminist shit. The faggot shit in D:OS was at a minimum, but it still was in your face. For example there's a female dwarf smith in a city and when you first talk to her she says something along the lines of "THAT FINE LASS AT THE FORGE IS ME WIFE, SO DON'T GET ANY WISE IDEAS PAL!" Felt really out of place, I didn't even see the dwarf at the forge before she said anything about it. Also, the humour in their games is extremely hit or miss. Especially in D:OS2 it was pretty bad.

Still, Larian's a way, way better choice than the other developers out there. Beamdog, modern Bioware and modern Obsidian would turn it into a gigantic shitshow.

Honestly I'd say the best option would be Owlcat, but they're still a new dev with only one game to their name and that game had an extremely buggy release, so it's understandable that they wouldn't get the license for Baldur's fucking Gate now.

I personally don't have problems with that if not exaggerated or the entirely focus of the game. For me the big deal is always when the writers are people who hate the game or setting or people that never played the original games at all. Like Siege of Dragonspear writers.

So where are the number of crimes? Where's the reminder?

Nah, fuck Anomen. It's nice that he puts that arrogant cunt Jaheira in her place, but he's not a dick only to her, he's a dick to everybody, and usually not even a funny dick.

Ideal team for true patricians is Korgan, Keldorn, Viconia, Edwin, your own character and a flex slot.

>Korgan, Keldorn, Viconia, Edwin
Is this a mod? Because a fucking paladin is not going to tolerate Edwin. Korgan for a while and Viconia because she has a cunt maybe, but absolutely not Edwin.

Keldorn is totally cool with being in an all-evil party as long as you keep party reputation above a certain limit (which you should do anyway just for store prices), and reload every time he tries to kill Viconia.

Yea and no. Like in Dragon Commander, one of your allies is a man hating ultra feminist constantly on about the superiority of women.
On the other hand she’s an obvious caricature and you can outright deny her equal pay. This has an in game benefit for unit costs. Shits pretty funny desu.

That's why he's asking what it would be if there was one, bright eyes.

>Imoen Romance mod
For literally what purpose does this even exist?

>if

Because Imoen is cute

To give Imoen some needed dialogue. And for imouto lovers.

Attached: imouto waifu.jpg (502x703, 189K)

>totally cool
>and reload every time he tries to kill Viconia
Yeah, perfectly cool. Shame he doesn't try to smite the other two like they deserve. DeVir was born among colossal assholes and raised by them so at least it's not entirely her fault.

only cuz shes an adequate theif for all the traps int he game. would ditch her otherwise.
btw does the enhanced edition fix the werewolf druid? the werewolf druid is awesome, best portrayal of a werewolf in any movie or game ever.

I remember there being a mod to get BG1 to work in BG2 or something so I was going to do that and get some resolution patches and the like. Is that still the better way to play both or has shit changed?

>steals your soul
>fucks your sister
>has a harem of dryads to pleasure him whenever he wants
>tried to become a god and is well on his way to thanks to your dumbass
>wrecked Khalid so hard he could never be brought back to life
>killed that stupid bitch dynaheir and probably fucked her beforehand
>probably fucked Jaheira after he killed her pussy whipped fuck boi for funsies
>breaks free of a prison meant to hold poweful spell users like him and starts running the place
why is he so based, lads?

Attached: Jadicus.png (210x330, 110K)

Oh okay...

Attached: Baldr005.jpg (1920x1080, 705K)

tamrielfoundry.com/articles/the-ultimate-baldurs-gate-experience/
The guide's a bit out of date, so you're better off searching for each mod on your own as most links are for older versions. Also know that there are two versions of the Ascension mod. One's the original by David Gaider and the other is Ascension 2, by the guy that made Sword Coast Stratagems. It adds some more content, fixes some stuff and all that.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy. It combines both games and ToB into one big game. If you want a lot of mods and don't want to spend a day or two looking for mods, downloading them and figuring out in which order to install each mod just grab Big World Setup if beamshits haven't killed the repository yet somehow.

why is he so well written and well voiced too? 10/10 villain design

Oh, forgot to add that if you do follow that guide, you HAVE to use this mod as well: shsforums.net/files/file/741-generalized-biffing/
Without it, your game will run like absolute ass. Also don't biff resources while installing BGT, leave that for the end.

He's voiced by David Warner. He's the real deal, man.
imdb.com/name/nm0001831/?ref_=tt_cl_t9

>Aerie gets mad jealous when you fuck her
lol, I only wish you could continue her romance with her after that.

Also, attain a harem of Aerie, Nalia, and Viconia.

>take Anomen and Keldorn with me
>make sure Anomen fails his personal quest and turns into an edgy retard who bitches even more than usual
>picks on Keldorn one day
>Keldorn tells him to stop
>he doesn't and gets cleaved in half by based boomer
I was losing my shit so hard too

Attached: 137954313613.jpg (364x420, 31K)

Tortured with tentacle rods you say? Hmm...

Attached: Baldr006.jpg (1920x1080, 801K)

my favorite thing was digging up all the elf skeletons to turn into dirty bombs

villain sue

He also illustrates what was the main problem with high level mages in AD&D, they were all absurdly OP compared to any other class at that point.

what game?

Thanks, I will look into it and the biffing thing. Which of the two Ascension mods would you recommend or do they both do similar stuff?

Even worse than perverting their beloved princess into your meat eating seed depository.

Eh, he barely tries to kill her. It only happens 1-2 times per run.

i should have done that but i couldnt say no to bone princess

>level drain
>Can't remove it without using a spell that causes fatigue or paying too much gold
I'm practically a necromancer summoning skeletons to tank against this bullshit. Made more annoying by having a shitload of people in tight corridors with horrible pathing bugs. Aerie got pushed to the front lines by a hasted Anomen because the pathing sucks pure ass.

Attached: 1562349651390.jpg (480x484, 14K)

>tfw they accidentally blew up imp princess

at least you only have to deal with it for 1 level

so does jaheira, even if you're not romancing her

>ellesime's beta orbiter with incurable oneitis
>based

he can't feel pleasure user

The base content is the same in both, just that Ascension 2 adds some more stuff and changes some things here and there. I'm using 2 right now and it's working just fine.

>30fps trash
>no one playing
>no crafting
fuck off fag

die, probably

I actually prefer the anime imoen purely for the fact that OG BG1 Imoen looks like a mid 30 something woman who does nothing but eat chocolate, drink red wine and read romantic fiction with her cats instead of a early 20s girl.

Attached: Imoen_IMOEN_Portrait_BG1.png (210x330, 105K)

>cute hexxat gets killed
>ugly hexxat lives

FUCK
WILL NEVER NOT BE MAD

Thanks, good to know, I will prob give that one a try too then.

I always kept Jaheira even though I hate her and she sucks just because I felt obligated to Gorion.

this wasn't funny the other ten times you posted it

Attached: 1559842569756.jpg (1160x540, 514K)

>playing beamnigger's failed abortion of an "enhanced" edition
Just pirate the original games if you don't own them already and mod them. You'll get way better versions that way.

stop

>What are some good mods if I played both games like 10 years ago but forgot a lot? I was thinking both the unfinished buisness mods and the BG1 NPC project. What about SCS and acension? should i wait until I really relearn the game or are they doable?

Attached: 1564123990109.jpg (690x900, 219K)

>the only normal one is a chaotic evil rapist dwarf who spends 99% of the time hitting on mazzy
will never not make me laugh

>main problem
lmaoing at you magiclets

sorry accidentally greentexted

Who are you quoting?

>main problem
it's an issue, yes, but i wouldn't say it's a problem because it's honestly what should happen

See and for mod help. Also, consider these mods as well. Haven't tried them yet, but apparently they SHOULD work most other mods.
shsforums.net/files/file/1053-almaterias-restoration-project/
pocketplane.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=128&Itemid=100
gibberlings3.net/mods/quests/bgqe/

Oh, forgot to mention another thing. The spawns for BG1 while using BGT 1.20 aren't completely accurate. If you want them to be as accurate as possible then follow these steps here:
shsforums.net/topic/60450-restore-bg1-spawns-bgt-spawn-tweak/
You won't be able to use BGSpawn System from that mod guide on tamrielfoundry, but it's alright. Sword Coast Stratagems has a module that can dynamically alter spawns depending on the game's difficulty, or by the difficulty you select in-game for that specific module.

do i dare look up what aroflux is

Thanks again, I appreciate it.

I don't even know what most of those made up words even mean. Who the fuck comes up with them and why?

Attached: 1528881371773.jpg (406x609, 103K)

It's a shame that you dont get any bonuses to Anomen for making him fall. The wisdom bonus from completing his training is too good to pass up. Edgy fallen Anomen is based.

>fucks bitches just cause even though he can't feel it
amazing

>not having Imoen and Sarevok in your party

/sibling gang/

Jaheira IS a CUTE mommy wife! You SHOULD romance Jaheira IN Baldur's Gate AND Baldur's Gate 2! Khalid is NOT a problem anons BECAUSE Jaheira DOES want STRONG young man! (She does! She does!)

Attached: Sequel Jaheira.png (210x330, 136K)

Dude, she's a wine aunt.

I lost a few braincells deciphering it, but basically, you don't harbour romantic feelings for anything but you will fuck things, the things you fuck vary from time to time, hense the flux part.
It's less sexuality and gender these mutants are coming up with and more personality traits.
I feel bad for the gays for having to be associated with them.

What are the requirements to make up your own sexuality nowadays?

based

You must own a tumblr account

What! Does SHE have sister AND niece! You MUST tell me user!

Attached: Cute Jaheira.jpg (210x330, 27K)

I wish someone would rebuild these games with 3/3.5 edition rules set.

>I hate her and she sucks
Is she wasn't constantly complaining about your reputation except painting it as your poor leadership she'd be much more tolerable. But otherwise it's the same, yeah. Did she bring the bhaalspawn to Gorion or am I misremembering things?

>Yes oh omnipresent authority figure?

FUCKING STOP

Attached: 1563893537705.png (466x469, 236K)

>Nalia
>dyke
Oh shit. The fact there is a huge subplot about all that nobility shit and the D'Arnise keep after male PCs marry her went completely over their heads apparently.

Ascension is mandatory IMO as it was made by Gaider.

'tis a dark day indeed when we are not reminded of Beamdog's number of crimes...

Jaheira and Khalid were Gorion's friends, and the ones Gorion himself told you to go find if something went wrong during your travels

You are under the assumption that the dink responsible for this actually played the game and didn't just look up the characters.

3/3.5 adds nothing interesting.

>play as elf
>don't get the dialogue option to start that subplot

Attached: 1454035454732.jpg (540x296, 13K)

"Hey, stepsis, remember our stepbro who brutally murdered our foster father, sent numerous assassins to kill me, almost force two nations into war, murdered and tortured numerous people personally and hundreds if not thousands via his mercenary bands and would most likely tortured you to death with levels of sadistic glee and ingenuity not far behind those of Irenicus if he learned you are a bhaalspawn as well? Yeah, I'm letting him join our party."

That DOES make Jaheira YOUR new mommy user it IS good! You CAN marry YOUR new mommy IN Baldur's Gate 2! (You can! You can!)

Attached: Jaheira.png (210x330, 123K)

All that just makes him more based. He was literally the hero of his own story, who just happened to fail to you. Meanwhile Imoen has no ambition and just follows CHARNAME around.

I'm going to kill Jaheira now thanks to your posts. I will kill her in as many different ways as I can and keep on resurrecting her, only so I can inflict more pain and suffering upon her half breed body.

Attached: 1530044205296.gif (476x508, 452K)

You're being too quick at dismissing revenge for Gorion's death, user. If you didn't put Sarevok to the sword personally, you're a little bitch

The intro in the first game always ruined his character for me. That laughter of his made him come off as a fucking retard and a joke.

If you're romancing aerie, then bring haer Dalis in your party for the bants

Only because you asked nicely:

>Beamdog is a guilty of a number of different crimes. Here are the major ones.
>
>1. The Enhanced Editions are essentially a collection of free mods that had existed for nearly twenty years. Beamdog gathered them all up, slapped "Enhanced Edition" on it and resold it as a new product. There's very very little in the Enhanced Editions that wasn't already out there, and most of it is stuff you don't want (like obnoxious character outlines).
>
>2. The games didn't sell so well and the originals were still far outselling them, even twenty years after their release, so Beamdog had EVERY digital distributor stop selling the originals and ONLY sell the Enhanced Edition. If you want to buy a digital copy of the originals now, they're "bundled" into the Enhanced Edition. Now these scumbags can claim sales from people just wanting to buy the originals as their own.
>
>3. The infamous 600+ bugs on launch. The game is still riddled with bugs (as even a perfunctory glance over their forums show) but the fact that it took nearly two years for them to get a game that had been working fine for 20 years to reach playability after launch is telling of their wild incompetence.
>
>4. This is where we get to the ones that really piss people off. Beamdog couldn't just remaster the game, they had to fuck with the content too. New dialogue for existing NPCs like Jaheira, Viconia, Safana, Kivan, et cetera was written in to make the characters more progressive and leftist friendly. Beamdog shills will argue that "adding content isn't changing content XDDD" but it is when the new content changes the core personalities of the existing characters. This is in addition to adding a slew of their own LGBT (hitherto there were none in Baldur's Gate) NPCs, all flooded with OP attributes and magic items to encourage people to play them despite their cancer.
>
>5. Siege of motherfucking Dragonspear.
>
>6. warosu.org/vr/thread/5402232#p5408278

God bless you.

Yep first time I used keldorn I thought the game had glitched out.

user, why are you cheating on Valerie?

>Gorion

who cares? Besides after you kill him in BG1 he goes to hell anyways. My CHARNAME doesn't hold grudges. Your just a pussy

That IS good user! You SHOULD be ROUGH with YOUR mommy wife it IS good! (It is! It is!)

Just play IWD2, ToEE and NWN2 if you want 3E.

Is she finally voiced? Like the most basic shit, movement feedback and so on.

>oil

isn't this supposed to be late medieval?

Attached: Confused Mouse.png (372x497, 243K)

I know this is a joke and it's kind of funny but it also makes so fucking mad just looking at it

It sure is. But it's the only choice

What makes you so sure that it is a joke?

What! All anons DO get theirs OWN wifes AND all wifes DO get their OWN anons user! Jaheira IS my wife IN Baldur's Gate AND Valerie IS my wife IN Pathfinder Kingmaker AND Valerie IS my BEST wife OF all wifes BUT I can have MANY wifes BUT one wife BECAUSE of quantum mechanics user!

Attached: Valerie.jpg (702x700, 123K)

Looks like a man, lmao homo.

I am NOT gay BUT gay IS okay user! Valerie IS cute short hair wife! Give ME short hair wife! Give ME strong knight wife! Give ME Valerie wife!

I think you finally broke, Valeriefag.

Oil like coconut oil, not kerosine.

Too bad shes in a shit game.

HOW about I give YOU a ROPE to HANG yourself WITH, you HOMO!

What!

I do NOT hang myself WITH rope user I DO hang myself WITH natural tumescence! If I DID have rope I WOULD use ON wife FOR leisure activity!

Would you have to start a new save for it?

>lol who cares about your foster father that raised you as if you were his own
Bitch

Your charname's a fucking faggot cunt and you're sissified trash.

Theres only one must have character. - Jan

Almost certainly. It's good practice for every mod that changes dialogues.

How many fucking relatives does that guy even have?

gnomes breed like rats

speaking of elfs,everything seems to have transferred over into BG II swimmingly with no hiccups I thought the game would break or something from having classes & races that you normally can't do but nope it just let's you play as em anyway

I'm really going to miss being a chaotic elf that can smite hordes of skeletons in the switch version

Attached: through the power of hacks behold a chaotic elf paladin.png (640x480, 416K)

>paladin
>chaotic good
PURGE

there are actually chaotic paladins in the modern editions of D&D
they're kind of like batman

Being female should have a -4 penalty to all attributes

>modern editions
PURGE

Attached: DA_Librarian.jpg (484x714, 76K)

have sex

There is literally nothing wrong with modern D&D.

Get married.

Women aren't as capable as men, its not an insult, just reality.

Being a female "champion fighter" is as unrealistic as it is unattractive

Is it good? i play 4 th edition and didnt like it and i dunno were to play for 5th.

incel freak

have children

stop being envious of women, trannies

*tips nose ring*

you two fucking retards made me laugh out loud. thanks I needed that

>these stats
Yikes!

Dynaheir > all your shitty elf, half elf, nigger elf cunts

>ye olde manglede Englishe

Attached: 26edd35657c084be46d7ce1c5c1c2e6f-ak-47.jpg (400x300, 24K)

>not having the dwarf with a beard

Attached: Beard.png (1000x458, 342K)

Who?

>not marrying based genderbender Neera with fireballs of rape

>beamnigger trash

Attached: 1505002645418.jpg (312x312, 59K)

>implying all of baldur's gate isn't beamnigger ERP fanfiction

Can some one tell me what UI mod OP is using?

How does a battle harded group of adventures get captured by this guy it doesn't make any sense,does he just grab you after you kill your half-brother?

Attached: Green Armor.jpg (1048x1500, 319K)

Attached: chad irenicus.jpg (1024x456, 65K)

>japanese wife

I'm still baffled we never saw more of her in II or if saving the duke even mattered in the end

I've played bg2 so much, whenever I get to this part I just head straight for the city and murder fuck the entire population, grab the eggs and leave. Oh but not before drinking some potions of master thievery and stealing all the expensive goodies from their vendors

>stealing
By the time you get to Ust-Natha you can afford to just buy everything without it impairing your progress in any way.

Seriously, Sarevok is just such a weak, uninteresting and mediocre villain. He's just a big bad evil dude that laughs like a fucking retard and surrounds himself with retards that do everything for him. There's no depth at all to him. He just wants to be a god because...I don't know, power I guess?

don't think too much about

nice bait. Sarevok is awesome, he orcastrated the entire plot of BG1 despite appearing to be a dumb brute.

None of that would've happened had it not been for his father and the guy that trained and revealed his Bhaalspawn powers and heritage. He's just an asshole that got lucky and was surrounded by people that worked in his favour, whether knowingly or unknowingly. He's trash. Irenicus is infinitely better a villain than him.

>no mention of how he owns all the bitch

meh

for a fan of a melanin-enriched sorceress you sure use the n-word liberally user

i always grab her because i'm boring and i like the canon party but man she gets screwed out of way too many good spells

It's ok to call her a nigger while shagging her.

I like to get imoen back ASAP so I rush there and then spend chapter 6 doing all the side quests.

Any good places to farm XP in BG2?

>n-word

You gotta go back, beamnigger.

>farming

Why would you ever need to m8

Please, never stop posting.

The weird thing about Irenicus is that he looks fucking ripped for an elf for some reason.
Seriously, he's a fucking powerhouse if you look up art of him.

>BGT
>NPCProject
>BGUB
>NPCTweaks
>BGSpawn
>1PP
>Widescreen
Comfy as fuck.
Still haven't found a fix for my SCS predicament, though.

Attached: Baldr010.png (1280x768, 1.41M)

>Still haven't found a fix for my SCS predicament, though.
What SCS predicament?

Which is only natural. Could you remind me which quests you get locked out of after getting to Spellhold? It's been too many years since I've finished SoA and my BGT runs peter out after I beat that Saturday morning cartoon villain because BG1 builds up too much fatigue overall.

I can never take Aribeth's portraits seriously in anything but their intended use.

Let's talk about the REAL perfect D&D videogame.

Attached: neverwinter.gif (640x480, 44K)

I can't run the setup .exe for some reason. I get a 'not a valid Win32 application' error. Only time I've ever seen it before.

Tried running as admin? Is your game installed out of Program Files? Are you using the latest up to date version?

Irenicus' drive for power came from that he was basically castrated by a queen

>using custom NPCs

I thought most of them were gamebreakingly overpowered,still some of them like Littlun Plunkett seem cool to have around because of lore

I haven't tried that, but I don't know how it would help since I've never had a problem running any other .exe ever.
Yes.
AFAIK. I downloaded it from G3 just the other day.

It's the only picture of her I use for anything. Or even really like for that matter. I don't know anything about Aribeth as a character so I don't have to deal with that.

The only custom NPC I'm using is the one with the Aribeth portrait, since I hate Viconia and Brawnwen's voice is like nails on a chalkboard.
The others are Anjantis, Shar-Teel, and Imoen.

I'm already a paladin

You need to namedrop A Dance with Rogues to get (You)s

Yeah I figured that.
Still, it's a great mod.

there's barely any random enemy spawns at all in bg2 so no, it doesn't really have anything like 1's ankheg-infested farm

there really isn't any need for exp farming in 2 anyway, it's not like 1 where you have to get past the first couple of levels quickly so you don't get raped by everything

99% certain that you somehow downloaded a page (PHP or HTML file) instead of an executable binary.

>Irenicus
>the most powerfulest wizard because he trains a lot and also has unending angst because mommy elf didn't let him kill all elves because dude power lmao
>realistically would get his ass kicked by one group of Amnish legionnaires, impossible to justify how he actually managed to do anything
>Sarevok
>orphan child that got abducted by a death cult so has actual reasons to be fucked up
>then adopted by an asshole rich guy that appreciates and rewards his evil tendencies
>develops what he learns in a logical fashion, which expands into a massive criminal enterprise involving everything he can get his hands on
Irenicus is just powerwank with no substance. Sarevok controls the entire zone subtly in BG, but in BG2 Irenicus has negligible influence on the world and you usually forget he even exists since 95% of the game has nothing to do with him. Irenicus is a shitty powerwank character that is only appreciated because of his voice actor.

Bitch is a cleric.
Also a mage.
Why can't she just cast fucking Regeneration all day every day till her wings grow back.
Like seriously.
Or just polymorph into anything that can fly, a fucking mephit even.

>no desire to fuck and fap makes you a superhuman
Tesla was right

Nope.
Followed this link:
>gibberlings3.net/mods/tweaks/scs/
to this file:
>gibberlings3.net/files/file/914-sword-coast-stratagems/?do=download
>stratagems-v32.4.exe
Run the executable that unpacks the "Stratagems" folder and "setup-stratagems.exe" into my BGT folder.
Get "C://.../setup-stratagems.exe is not a valid Win32 application" at the end of the extraction and/or when trying to run it by itself.

It is interesting how all the romancible npcs in the original game (beamdong additions don't count) are divine casters. Are they (subconciously maybe?) attracted to the essence of Bhaal in you?

the imoen romance mod is actually good

Attached: 1547874030729.jpg (1080x950, 53K)

Imagine being an unlovable dwarf or gnome

Attached: 8047ADDA-0E31-4328-B962-839F1B4D3D69.jpg (640x437, 185K)

Riddle bridge (during the Unseen Eye quest). If you keep guessing wrong you'll get monsters to fight, which can also drop spell scrolls.

A far as I remember, only the brynlaww and sahuagin city quests are permanently missable.

Go to the fucked up shadow place, spam rest and then use Daystar to explode everything. You can also do this in Watcher's Keep, but doing basically anything in Watcher's Keep gives you insane XP.

The elemental portals in the underdark give some good easy xp. Think it they spawn max 20 each? One at a time and there's 3 portals.

3 is very cute.

>hates viconia
>has shar teel

Uwot

"""Chad""" Irenicus
>pines over his ex gf constantly
>seethes over his loss in his dungeon like an incel

True Chad Sarevok
>takes what he wants, manipulates everyone with ease
>breaks up with his gf in a second when she holds him back
>but she still orbits and helps him anyway

Calculate the file's MD5 checksum. There should be a free open source program to do this for Windows. The checksum should be 96761916600d2387a8b87cb94df70867.

Why the fuck is there literally nothing comparable to ADWR out there?

>inb4 Demonheart, Gladiatrix, etc.
They're all orders of magnitude worse. I want more games where I get to play as a cute girl walking into dark alleyways with people who will rob and rape me.

No idea. I wish Valine hadn't disappeared because she was really fucking good at writing.
Sure part 2 kind of did a 180º since it becomes a hack and slash, but part 1 was great at the whole "you ain't shit and you can't fight worth shit, either be sneaky or get ready to sell yourself out"

Huh, never considered that. Very interesting idea.

Gotta bring Aerie for the bullying.

Is this the one where she complains about being raped by Irenicus all the time? I seem to remember that from years ago, dropped that cuck shit.

THE DROW RULE SUPREME

How well is it written? A Romance with Imoen in BG1 one should be cute, funny, and casual you might want to make things more serious, children, settling down, ect but as always she's a indomitable freespirit and doesn't want to be tied down just yet she has a wanderlust and wants to see the world. Meanwhile Romance with Imoen in BG2 should have almost no sex whatsoever. She should be utterly broken inside and when you speak of love and romance it means nothing to her anymore, sex should be completely emotionless like she's incapable of feeling anything with the act meaning nothing to her anymore. You try to get closer but sex only makes her more distant. It should feel like trying to rekindle a love with someone who isn't the person you once loved anymore. It should be heart breaking.

That's because that's exactly what you're looking at. If you didn't know BG1 portraits are randos they took pictures of and modified in Photoshop they're usually friends and relatives of the dev team. Imoen was like the graphic designers friend's wife's sister or something like that.

What is the best setup if I want Berserker/Necromancer?

Attached: 3voOG.gif (351x263, 1005K)

is crom fayer + belm in offhand the most power weapon combo possible in game?

>A Romance with Imoen in BG1 one should be
Non-existent. Because mentally she's very clearly still a teenager, whatever her biological age. She is very slowly growing up there and it shows. I've installed the mod for the friendship part, which is good, and have not seen anything to indicate the romance begins before SoA.

Interestingly, Imoen's original portrait was pic related, and was still her portrait during the prologue when the game was first released, and who is a believable 20-something.
According to the BG wiki, Imoen was scrapped together last minute.
I'm guessing her development was something like "oh shit, we need a Good thief", "here, I drew this nice elf portrait we're not using, let's use this", "No, we gotta use this guy's wife's portrait", "It's okay bud, we'll use your painting for some NPC no one will remember", but they'd already used the portrait when they programmed the prologue, and didn't have time to change it.

Attached: Mordaine_WOMAN1_Portrait_BG2.png (210x330, 126K)

Which one is Belm? The +1 to attacks sword?

>tfw letting Viconia get lynched every single time
Not so supreme anymore, huh?

Huh?