Reinstalling FFXV

>reinstalling FFXV
>always told myself I'll go back to it one day when they finished patching it
>remember that'll never happen so i figured its now or never
will it change my mind or is the game still as bad as it was at launch?

Attached: 91IQSCL7wtL._SX425_.jpg (425x530, 51K)

>The combat is shi-

Attached: God Tier FFXV Combat.webm (700x392, 2.89M)

so you don't want me to install it? that webm isn't doing you any favours

>he thinks this actually makes the game look good

Attached: get a load of this hectopascal.png (445x325, 109K)

They added a couple cool features that made it more enjoyable.
>revamping chapter 13
>character swapping
>offroading
But overall the terrible story, piss easy difficulty, and empty world still exists. It's a damn shame, it had such potential and it didn't live up to it at all.

Lmao

man if only this game didn't have dogshit combat, i would've been able to overlook all the other issues

Attached: what FFXV should've looked like.webm (680x380, 2.95M)

Man even as someone who enjoyed the game you really aren't doing it any favors none of that was fucking impressive.

>dude look at this awesome video of all the shit that automatically flies all over the screen when you hold O

Just because it looks flashy doesn't mean it feels like you did anything.

I played it with all dlcs back when ardyns dlc wasnt out yet. It was a fun ride. But not very good if you play it without all dlcs.

I would probably have had some fun if I wasn't autistic about completing every single quest and hunt. But I just can't, and my save file has been untounched with my level 60 characters in chapter 3.

>revamping chapter 13
I just played FFXV for the first time a couple weeks ago.
I'm assuming the "revamp" of FFXV is being able to rush through the level as Gladio.

press x to be awesome

That post-credit scene ;_;

I enjoyed FFXV and I think I did 70 hours with the day one patch. I haven't touched the DLC at all. I usually blast people for saying stuff like this but it was 'comfy'. Driving around with your bros, camping out under the starry sky, wolfing down excellent food (even the fucking toast looks delicious, goddamn), fishing in lakes, and beating up monsters. The story sucks, and all the sidequests are kill quests or fetch quests, but I don't regret my time I spent with the game. I might return to it later. The game really could have used a hard mode.

>beastiary
>dossiars
>raised level cap
completely forgot about this. is there any reason to reach level 120 outside of a damage boost? becuase the level 120 stuff i fought at level 99 were still pretty easy

Attached: 1519314420885.jpg (761x799, 141K)

There's that and they also buffed the ring when playing as noctis.

>There's that and they also buffed the ring when playing as noctis.

Yeah I used the ring and one-shotted the fucking adamantoise and went on the internet to see all the angry spergs reeeeeing that they had to sit there and hold O for 2 hours to kill it.

Save yourself the trouble and don't bother. It's a waste of your time. If I could, I'd go back in time and tell myself to not play this pile of shit.

Attached: Dzi30eqUUAIJQEg.jpg (1200x672, 99K)

It's a nice game if you're just looking for something to chill out to. The game mostly play itself, is nice to look at and have good music

The ring was literally useless before they patched it. No one used it, especially since it took up a weapon slot. Which doesn't even make sense since it's literally a ring but that's the least of this game's problems

>JRPG
>no cute girls
why is this allowed?

>will it change my mind or is the game still as bad as it was at launch?

it's slightly better than launch since you can play as the bros but it's still not a good game

>1 cinematic attack that is activated by a SINGLE button press
yawn