No.... nintenbros.... it's an 87

No.... nintenbros.... it's an 87.....

We lost..........

Attached: fire embelm.png (822x703, 360K)

K Fag

OH NONONO. THE NINTENDO BONUS IS A +87 SO THIS GAME IS A 0. WTF NINTENBROS?!

So is it actually good? I'm thinking of picking it up maybe after work or something.
Don't give me the usual "it's unplayable shit". Real thoughts only.

It’s actually even better than an 87 but fags are currently in a butthurt shitstorm about 2 of the 3 gay romances being platonic and they can’t fuck Claude.

>87 with Nintendo bonus
>Literally worse than those shit 3DS games
>User Score is trash

Well looks like the Switch is still a nogames port machine.

Attached: chrome_2019-07-27_10-17-58.png (651x361, 85K)

>fags are currently in a butthurt shitstorm about 2 of the 3 gay romances being platonic and they can’t fuck Claude
Can confirm, one of the reviews even brings it up.

Can someone tell me what the “Nintendo bonus” is?

It's how shitposters justify using review scores to say their games are better and to disregard Nintendo games with higher scores

>birthday was yesterday
>parents thought it was a good idea to get this for me because it released on the same day
Outside of the FF Tactics games I'm terrible at SRPGs. Is Three Houses retard friendly enough to get into?

Sure, Nintendo, in all their might:
>Buys agressive ad space on said sites, giving early copies of the game for review
>Will blacklist said site for too many negative reviews and not send early copies, pull advertising
>Large amount of metacritic registered sites are solely Nintendo fan sites that always give a huge review boost to games and generally score higher and are less critical
>Generally, Nintendo relies on nostalgia, meaning there will often be one person that remembers/plays a series fondly; you often find that people who ask to review games and write articles ASK to review particular games they already have a bias towards, moreso with Nintendo because its backed by years of "childhood feelings"
>Even some ports are rated higher for the sole reason of being part of the Nintendo library, while still being worse versions; happens with most titles.

There you go.

Attached: DOOM-Switch-Featured-890x606.jpg (890x606, 72K)

Critics are generous when scoring Nintendo games because the zeitgeist is that Nintendo games can't be bad
For example, Sticker Star here got at least 20 points higher than it deserved just by having Mario on the cover

Attached: shitter star.jpg (818x445, 92K)

this post reeks of snoy

Sticker Star was good. It just got review bombed by TTYD neophytes who think a hat on a Goomba is a super deep character.

Find one instance of Nintendo blacklisting a site

>Sticker Star was good.
Literally stopped reading there, kill yourself.

The nintendo bonus ranges from a bonus of 5 to 25 metacritic points purely for being a nintendo game. it could also be the sony negative since they are the top dog in the console industry and they are rooting for the underdogs to win, which is stupid.

Normal mode is ultra easy

>nogames
Uuuhhhhh

Attached: 1563565393668m.jpg (724x1024, 115K)

Nope, I even have a Switch. Its weird that it always comes down to blaming Sony for all the garbage Nintendo does.

Yeah, I beat Awakening on hard when I was 12 and I'm not especially intelligent. Some of the older FE games are more difficult though.

Hard is actually hard though, at least while I'm still not that familiar with the new systems and maps. I can only imagine what Lunatic will be like.

nogames

>got at least 20 points higher than it deserved
What the fuck are you faggots talking about?
Meta is averages, not some thought out score.

The absolute fucking state of seething Snoybois lmao

Attached: 1563448946236.gif (400x225, 2.64M)

Plenty im sure, and its not explicitly stated, they just stop getting software/ad space paid by Nintendo.

>I beat Awakening on hard when I was 12
I bet you were posting in /feg/ too

>sonegros mad that their days gone was bad so they try to mess with other games reviews
lol

Attached: FEMad2.jpg (4210x2310, 806K)

I also own a Switch and a PS4, and I know from my source that the Nintendo bonus exists
Source: dude trust me

>nogames
uuuhhhhh

For one, the plot reminds me of genealogy of the holy war. You have all these factions, and without giving many spoilers. At the end of the game, you WILL feel the good and bad factors from your choices. Basically, it's a game without a "Golden Ending" like, say, Fates. And that's good, because games where the faction options are ambiguous like New Vegas are almost always good. Gameplay-wise it's also great, nice pacing and many new mechanics that work quite well with each other. The support dialogues are also much less cringy.

So, should you pick it up? Yeah. Might be a bit confusing for your first FE game if you're new to it, but besides that it's a great entry to the series.

Attached: HolHorseMangaColor.jpg (1199x499, 77K)

>source non
okay

And the scores that were averaged were higher than they would be without Nintendo bonus.

that 60/100 clickbait score is so embarassing it should be discarded

>I don't like that the artstyle is so influenced in current and modern anime, I miss when FE's had a unique style

Attached: FE3_Draug.png (633x692, 312K)

As in pic related

Attached: Smashbros.jpg (1080x896, 780K)

So no examples? Got you.

Why does it look worse than the fucking gamecube games

Half of the early game is pursowner stat grinding to steal girls from other classrooms so you don't have to use the guy with the penis head or the one literally named doodoo
The game doesn't have positionals or authentic terrain advantages, everything boils down to working off of six stats
They took out the rock paper scissors weapon wheel
You can play with the permadeath off and you get a redo button even if you don't

It's not complicated

d-did one of those fags give Pokemon ultra moon a 10/10???

Agreed, people already know this through factual evidence.

Easy example:
VLR on the 3DS and Vita; 3DS is 4 points higher, despite:
3DS Version
>Shit framerate
>Compressed sound quality and it sounds SNES quality at times
>Half the resolution of the Vita
>One save slot versus 3 on the Vita
>Has a game breaking bug that can delete your save which was NEVER fixed
>Can crash the 3DS during certain segments for moving the screen too vast vs no known issues on the Vita

If we look at it objectively, its clear it exists more often than not.

Attached: chrome_2019-07-27_10-37-09.png (652x341, 58K)

well maybe he wasn't talking about fe3

(which by the way had a style that seems to me taken directly from the lodoss OVA)

That’s bizarre. Literally a 6/10 at most.

What does this have to do with Sony? Even that one dude loves Pokemon.

Are you retarded?

>soneegro mad
lol

>nintendo bonus
>diversity bonus

>real score is 67

LOL

all of that is false, my source is more credible

Maybe most people don't rate the games based on what consoles they play it on lol

Yep, confirmed ugly, underaged retard

Do these ever mean fucking ANYTHING?

takes one to know one huh?

Might as well make user metcritic reviews a like/dislike system, retards apparently can't handle the responsibility of assigning a proper score that isn't a 0 or a 10.

>CRITIC REVIEWS DON'T MATT-
>[User Reviews are Low]
>F-Fags b-b-be mad.. it's a g-good game guize!
What happened to User Score being the real score narrative?

I'm still waiting for Nintendo to give me a reason to actually want to play this series. I got that remake game they made on the 3DS because it didn't seem like pure generic anime tripe (it was pretty okay)

>The game doesn't have positionals or authentic terrain advantages, everything boils down to working off of six stats
>They took out the rock paper scissors weapon wheel
Is this even Fire Emblem anymore?

I own a Switch AND a PS4.

Nintenbros are fucking fags but at least they just happily talk about video games for the most part.

But I have to say Sonybros are a downright fucking embarrassment. Nothing endless shitposting, forever obsessed with Nintendo and constantly seething with childish jealousy - always looking over their shoulder at Nintendo rather than just enjoying their own games.

I'm selling my PS4 now that its dead. I need the money to buy all the games coming out on Switch over the next few weeks and months.

And I can guarantee you Sonybros will shit this board up with every single release. Embarrassing.

Attached: 1080920.jpg (4000x2672, 2.8M)

>cant refute it

That's hawt

IGN gave it a 9.5 and Gamespot said it was "hard to put down".

Do reviews matter or not?

>has to indulge in psychotic conspiratorial fantasies to cope rather than just accept reality.

Attached: 1549113592976.png (604x675, 587K)

Have you read the user scores? Almost all of the 0s are from people saying they hate the anime art style or people complaining about there being optional gay characters to date

>Score gets review bombed by seething smashniggers, literal faggots and trannies.
>nu/v/ celebrates
Typical.

your doing god's work user
and in the mean time,get your self a PC when you can in the future if you dont have one
PC + Switch is literally master race

Mario, zelda and pokemon games. Just look at their unjustifiable scores and let your brain do the thinking.

Based idort.

Critics scores don't matter though. Fucking IGN gave this fucking average middling Intelligent Systems piece of shit a 9.5

>Being this buttblasted a great game is well received you make up shit in your head

>Critics scores
>Critics
Learn to read, fag. I said USER scores.

Attached: 1553341960202.jpg (960x540, 57K)

MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND Yea Forums. DO REVIEWS MATTER OR NOT. Or do they only matter when it's convenient?

Attached: reviews.png (1517x1142, 967K)

Why do smashfags care about fire emblem?

>Journalist calling a game too easy
It's fucking done for bros

Reminder 3 of the most critically acclaimed video games of all time are available on the switch. The only platform that beats this is PC

It's mostly rosterfags that are just bootyblasted over FE characters get into Smash and not their literal nobody picks.

Too many "generic anime swordsmen" in my game taking up slots from epic characters like Waluigi, Bandana Goomba and Geno. This Fe game started being advertised by NoA this fucking month and yet every one of their twitter posts was raided with complaints by seething smashbabs.

Yes, Heliolisk is my Metacritic user, any problem with that?

No, they are one of the best Pokemon games.

>Snoyspics

Attached: GODOFSOY.png (3804x1752, 3.85M)

I honestly can't tell what's wrong with some people

>fire emblem
no actual nintenbro gives a shit about that series

Attached: 1561603401553.jpg (550x548, 56K)

Are you insane?
>Handholding
>Railroading
>Terrible frame rate
>Boring, one-dimensional characters
>Ruined Lusamine’s arc from the original.
>Ultra Space world was literally a hallway.
>Rotom-dex
You cannot say they are the best Pokemon game. They are painfully average.

>Sticker Star was good
OH no no no no

>nogames
Wrong

Switch exclusives:
>Mario Odyssey
>Smash Ultimate
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Sequel
>Splatoon 2
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna the Golden Country
>Snipperclips Plus
>Fast RMX
>Arms
>Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle
>Gal Metal
>Kirby Star Allies
>Mario Tennis Aces
>TWEWY ~Final Remix~
>Super Mario Party
>Pokémon Let's Go
>Dragon: Marked For Death
>Yoshi's Crafted World
>Pokémon Sword & Shield
>Animal Crossing: New Horizons
>Fire Emblem Three Houses
>Luigi's Mansion 3
>Town
>Daemon X Machina
>Yokai Watch 4
>Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
>Super Mario Maker 2
>The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
>Astral Chain
>Box Boy! + Boy Girl!
>Tetris 99
>Rune Factory 5
>Cadence of Hyrule
>Mario & Sonic at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games
>Bayonetta 3
>Metroid Prime 4
>Shin Megami Tensei V
>Steamworld Quest
>Blaster Master Zero 2
>Mary Skelter 2
>Omega Labyrinth Life
>No More Heroes 3
>Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega39’s

Nintendo exclusive multiplats/ports:
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>Pokken Tournament DX
>Fire Emblem Warriors
>Bayonetta 2
>Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
>Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
>Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
>Code of Princess EX
>Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
>New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe
>Rune Factory 4 Special
And more to be announced

GAME IZ BAD

Can someone tell me where in School in go to trigger a cleanup battle? The calendar shows it as one of the options I can do for my free day but I don't know how to trigger it.

God it's even worse than Twilight Princess.

>>Handholding
This does not ruin the experience
>>Railroading
Pokemon has always been linear, it's nothing new
>>Terrible frame rate
It's a 3DS, what else did you expect?
>>Boring, one-dimensional characters
I don't think the same, for a Pokemon game the characters are fine (except Lillie, she's detestable)
>>Ruined Lusamine’s arc from the original.
Ultra-Necrozma arc is much better in every way than Luamine's
>>Ultra Space world was literally a hallway.
I don't see how this is a problem, the game adds many more locations than just this one.
>>Rotom-dex

The Rotom-dex is fixed in this game and is more pleasant and consistent with what it says, yes, the way to get the rotom-power are complete shit, it's the only thing I don't like.

I haven't said that it is the best Pokemon game, that title for me is taken by Platinum, but I do think that USUM is one of the most complete and enjoyable titles in the saga.

>actually being a fire emblem fan
Imagine being this much of a fucking LOSER. The way better IPs nintendo has have already done way better. Only losers and dorks like games like Fire Emblem, you're straight up a fucking loser dork if you like fire emblem or any other weeb high school dating sim.

It's like being a fan of persona. You'd better be 18 or in high school.

>spic

>SJW complain about the game being sexist
>A game that literally changed into virgin pandering for easy money

Good things the devs wont care at all about SJWs for that reason. They made their mind and went the fanservice and animetits route.

75 is still a good score fuck off

Is 87 bad now? Spiderman, the best game of last year also had an 87.

OTHER...GAME...