Boring. That's all I can honestly say, boring. Starts off strong, no doubt...

Boring. That's all I can honestly say, boring. Starts off strong, no doubt, but the second half is inexcusably redundant, uninspired, pointless and without nuance. The fact that there are roaring masses willing to jump to this game's defense is a horrifying testament to the state of this board.

>Iudex Grundyr
Big humanoid in armor swinging a sword at you.
>Abyss Watchers
>Pontiff Sulyvahn
Big humanoid in armor swinging TWO swords at you.
>Yhorm the Giant
>Dragonslayer Armour
Big ___________ armor swinging a sword at you.
>Champion Gundyr
>Lothric, Younger Prince
>Nameless King
>Soul of Cinder
Big humanoid in armor swinging a sword at you AND sometimes uses the magic attack from the Crystal Mage.

Very cool gameplay. Or is it?

Attached: DS3.jpg (1200x650, 224K)

Seems like youve completely failed to mention PvP, the most fun part of the game. Yes it has issues, and theres gonna be a bunch of casul scrubs crying at this comment but when you do get people with a good connection (60-70 percent of the time) PvP is enjoyable. I love invading and beating up a host and his two phantoms in a 3v1. That is a million times better than fighting any boss in this game.

>multiple daily ds3 hate threads

Attached: 1562380731396.jpg (866x600, 178K)

It's the worst Souls game so it's deserves the hate.

I never played PVP because it's gay.

Based.

This.

Attached: Soulsrankings.jpg (2560x1440, 502K)

Op has good taste. Ds3 was redundant and didnt do anything new.

Attached: 374847262837.jpg (2560x1920, 1.72M)

It's almost as though execution matters a lot more than concept.

all souls games are boring garabe. such an overrated meme series

Attached: 1555881524370.jpg (2400x1920, 782K)

Bloodborne and Sekiro are the clearly superior games

That guy looks like he needs some humanity really bad

go play bloodborne then retard. plenty of shitty looking bosses in there for you

Woah dude hitting B B B B B B B when a boss swings his sword at you in a 3-4 hit combo is really good execution. Very immersive and satisfying.

Attached: minecraft.jpg (770x875, 212K)

they also recycled all of the content from their previous games because they couldn't be bothered to have a unique thought

>Boring. That's all I can honestly say, boring.
Agreed.

Dark Souls 1 was GOOD, Dark souls 2 was HIGH FANTASY and wonderful landscape, even though it had *some* flaws (haters: seethe harder, faggots)

But Dark Souls 3 is a blatant money-grab.

>Seems like youve completely failed to mention PvP, the most fun part of the game.

No? he is talking about 3, not 2.

boss fights are fuckin great and worth atleast 2 playthroughs. you fuckers need to have some fun

I don't think fighting what is essentially the same boss seven(7) times in a row is fun.

Attached: d.png (492x550, 377K)

what is a good boss fight according to you?

how is fighting someone like lorian and lothric and dancer the same? dont use reductionist logic

had dark souls 3 been the first dark souls game everyone here would be jerking off over how great it is

Well no shit. Its main criticism is that its the same formula with no innovation. So if there was no prior formula it would be good

The bosses fights are good but that's all the good I can say. The most uninspired. Should not have been rushed out one year after Bloodborne

Oh look it's this thread again

I don't think I mentioned Dancer in the list, did I.

Devourer of Worlds was cool. So was the Curserotted Greatwood.

Attached: CE.jpg (1199x718, 148K)

I mean Devourer of Gods.

Shut up Matthew