Games where you see at GameStop that even a fat sloppy guy can get a 8/10 gf and you not since you are a manlet

Games where you see at GameStop that even a fat sloppy guy can get a 8/10 gf and you not since you are a manlet...

Attached: 5F9D326A-3DDB-461A-801A-88CD21A2449D.jpg (400x400, 54K)

Give me your measurement, lil bro. It can’t be that bad.

I'm a girl and I can confirm I'd never date a guy shorter than 6 foot. (I'm 5'2 btw)

If its under 5'6 you're fucked. That or over you'll do fine, just wont be getting any super models unless you're 6'0 or over.

>I'm a girl

Attached: 1564163720324.jpg (1001x1024, 100K)

I'm 6'3" and not even ugly girls show interest in me.

Are you fat?

Hahaha, no.The only way the fat guy got a chick (which is probably closer to 4/10) is with money or status. It's the other way around, tons (heh) of lanwhales with /fit/ or average guys.

what do you say to her to get her to play with your pee pee?

Attached: 1523557984633.jpg (414x874, 50K)

yeah, now where is my 8/10 gf that I can take to gamestop?

fuck off faggot

Manlets are subhuman it's better they kill themselves instead of polluting the gene pool

Yeah, sorry, if you need help loosing some weight I suggest throwing out all your shitty food, and just eat rice for a year. It helped me.

I got a lot of money

>I'm 5'2 btw

and 300 lbs

>just eat carbs for a year

dumb faggot, enjoy getting diabetes on a malnutritioned diet and getting a small asian dick

OP here
1.66 and all the sluts (next door girls) want 1.80 minimum.
Female genocide when

Feel your pain bro Im very thin. Yesterday I saw an overweight sloppy guy with a cute ass chick. She was kinda giving me signals though so I didnt feel fully defeated. Im not short but Im retarded skinny and never have been able to gain.

Try 105

5'7" here. Just be funny, bitches love funny. Be kind of a dick most of the time (in a funny way, not a total asshole way), but be genuine in the right moments. It's easy. You aren't gonna get 10s, but you'll do well for yourself.

I have a friend with this mindset, he doesn't cut his finger nails, dresses like an autistic 12 years old and usually falls asleep on his desk playing online shooters

Most stupid advice of the thread

>6'3
>dick more or less like the statue of David
What's the point in being tall if you rolled a 1 on your wang stat. I guess I can reach the top shelf and that's about it.

Works for me.

Prove it

charisma is more important than your height incel

Bullshit

Kill yourself, you must be a stain on humanity.

I knew a 5'9'' dude who was the embodiment of cringe, yet girls thought he was "attractive"

>471921387
C'mon, the bait's getting rusty, we could see it from half a kilometer
Not even worth a (you), find something better

Attached: 1560514324777.png (326x436, 307K)

Faggot.
It's your pathetic excuse for a personality they can't stand.

Nah, I'm pretty average. People on /soc/ tell me i'm 7.5 or an 8. I've only had sex once, I've kissed maybe 20 girls in my life and I've never had a real relationship.

This is bullshit.

You can have all the charisma in the world, if you don't have natural genes and a money and status from birth, then you are royally fucked.

A bitch can just choose to accuse you of rape or w/e, and you are done for.

Hmm then maybe it's the people around you.

IDK man every case is different. All in all, work out, be top fit, and be charming. Also have a lot of knowledge and money.

All in all, be perfect, don't be imperfect. You will surely get some (or maybe not)

Then don't get butthurt, when men discriminate against you.

>tattoo

Attached: 8547853237.png (500x459, 203K)

He's technically true
Charisma is for good relation ships, real love
Height is just for dipping the biscuit and that's it

im 5'5 and girls dont even look at me
I have given up

just bee youre'self

I'm 6'0 and no super models here so far. What am I doing wrong?

Existing, for starters.

Neck yourself, but unironically, and for no other reason that a stranger on the internet told you to do it.

Be GM+ dps in overwatch and you're guaranteed a gf

I’m so disconnected from reality that I literally couldn’t imagine myself ever having a date, or what I would even do/say.

Attached: EAD8D4FE-320C-4C11-956A-AB484DD9FB48.png (436x433, 224K)

>overweight
>tanned
>tattoo
>dressed slutty
>dyed hair
jesus christ

maybe the girl was damaged, had daddy issues or was really just selfless. And being sociable and fun to be around can attract quite pretty girls even if you're average looking

>overwatch
Zero chance of getting a boyfriend, that would be a straight cisgendered relationship and the overwatch team hates those

iktf

Attached: 1559913054701.jpg (742x689, 268K)

She's better than whatever quasi-extinct landwhale you will ever manage to touch with your micro-pp

She looks like an actual prostitute so she'd probably solicit you if you didn't look broke.

projecting faggot kys

thats still fat as fuck for a woman at that height, retard

>Pathetic incel thread
>But wait! It is vidya related because I said gamestop!
Fuck off to r9k kid

I'd never date a gnome like you
(I'm 6'1 btw)

He's not drunk any of that whisky.

Not sure what you're saying, but ow group finder is tinder on easymode if you're 4k and not a sperg. If you think all the mercy mains are trannies or lefties as opposed to complete sluts you're sorely misguided.

seethe harder, cumdumpster-lover

>T. Manlett