What was the last video game you truly loved? how long ago was it? what was its name?

what was the last video game you truly loved? how long ago was it? what was its name?

I fucking loved state of decay when I first pirated it like 5 years ago, it was basically a basic version of my dream game

Attached: gwen has ascended and become anime but in a video game.png (432x402, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7Y7gvxoEe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god I want to fuck gwen.

fpbp

user that's not video games

basado

Came here to post this

My nigga

The last game I truly loved was LittleBigPlanet Vita. It's nearly a perfect replica of LBP2 on the best handheld (hardware-wise). I sank many man-hours and eventually manchild-hours into that game, making cruddy multiplayer games with/for my brother.
Sad to see it so dead now, but also kinda cool to have a 1st party sandbox game nearly all to myself.

holy fucking based

Can we get our shit together for one session of waxing nostalgic? We all want to fuck Gwen but there'll always be a loli thread on Yea Forums for that.
Cmon people, OP actually gave an example this time.

God what were they fucking thinking making her wear such tight clothes?

Why is she so fuckable lads?

Rune factory 3. It's got it's flaws, but the characters had a lot of character, and you could tell the localization team had fun with the project.

Attached: Karina napping.jpg (638x643, 85K)

megadimension neptunia VII saved my life 2 years ago

Based. Im no lolicon but i would tap that

You people are hopeless.
Don't say I didn't try, OP.

Attached: edds.png (618x478, 387K)

I've always wanted to play rune factory but I heard that rf4 was really good but ruined by some inane bullshit that made the game a chore

I'd let Gwen peg me with a thick strapon.
No magic futa cocks.

>refresh repeatedly looking for anything non-gwen
>give up and leave this post
>as it updates, see two actual replies
God damnit lmao

Outer Wilds made me remember why I love video games

youtube.com/watch?v=F7Y7gvxoEe8

Attached: 1564118926486.jpg (521x414, 45K)

All the events, including heart/marriage and story progression, are RNG-based. You still need to meet the requirements to trigger them, but then you can go an ingame month before they actually happen.
Still worth playing though.

>panda died

the worst part is that now I canĀ“t easily check out the updates on incognymous Sultry Summer

Path of Exile my dude
Its like Diablo 2 had a retarded baby that grew up to be an ugly idiot savant across multiple fields who drowns in bitches because he's rich as fuck and acts like a total chad.
(Meanwhile the non-downie D3 is working night shift at a warehoise despite fancy private schools & plastic surgery)

I guarantee if Gwen didn't have an outfit that included tight white pants none of you pedos would be getting your peepee hard over her as much.

Nice taste
That and Geiger Counter were the only two things I saved.

Exquisite taste.

>Geiger Counter
Fuck. My memory of that is tainted by the unfortunate misuse of it.

Attached: bastard.jpg (228x216, 13K)

Absolutely based

you mean alien force gwen, right?

Attached: gwen-tennyson-ben-10-alien-force-34.3.jpg (210x240, 7K)

>panda died
>it's real
what the fuck

help

Attached: 1559333491192.jpg (548x576, 32K)

It's messed up but well drawn. My first experience on sadpanda was spent reading that, I had to keep it for prosperity.

>help
no one is going to help you because there's no solution

Attached: CUTHIMOFFMIKE.jpg (755x621, 32K)

Charmcaster was best girl.

4 has its faults, but it's still fun. It's main issue is RNG based.
I'd recommend starting with rf3 or rf2 though. Each game has quality of life improvements that make the previous games hard to go back to.

Attached: 1451256586159.gif (700x800, 165K)

Nice

Dragon's dogma

Yakuza 0

You're alright, kid.

Attached: 1515233577459.png (720x544, 251K)

Subnautica was a breathtaking (no carlos intended) experience for me, back when the abyss was truly empty, with random silent reapers fucking around (the best jump scare since Penumbra Overture for me)

Dying Light, it actually felt like a full game and more at a time where other devs were cutting corners with each release.

This girl must have spilt the seed of millions of 10 year old boys.

Posterity

Attached: flumbf.png (720x680, 150K)

I want Gwen to turn into an alien with a big futa cock and fuck me.

Attached: 1554129130250.jpg (474x683, 36K)

Gwen never did anything for me, I honestly don't get what people see in her
Loli Wonder Woman is literal perfection tho

Attached: stop-making-excuses-cover.jpg (620x364, 58K)

Post Raven and this thread will nuke my dick

Attached: +_a982df7ec8b2b4c8dd60fa5fc4b65908.jpg (857x625, 150K)

>hexagonal jaw
>lips
>complete 180 personality change
nah

>what was the last video game you truly loved? how long ago was it? what was its name?
Pathologic 2.
Two months ago, I think?

It has a lot of short-comings, but my god it was amazing. The atmosphere, the fucking dread, the brilliant, fucking amazing use of actual gameplay to convey vital elements of the narrative, the humor mixed into the sombre tone, the great, great characters. Even the children were fucking great.

Attached: Culture_Pathologic2.jpg (1500x1125, 210K)

Attached: 1491363871581.png (1054x1920, 366K)

You know he has a website that posts the pages as soon as they are done right

Maybe because you never saw things from the right pervspective

Attached: 15595242546077.png (1816x1983, 2.37M)

I've heard it's a good game from friends, maybe I'll play it one day in the future

Just to make sure you aren't in for a nasty surprise: It's not a FUN game at all. In fact it may have been one of the most stressful experiences I ever had with a videogame.
Well worth it, as far as I'm concerned, but I am the kind of loony who genuinely enjoys reading Kafka.

oh I'm well-versed in interesting games that are genuinely awful to play
rule of rose was a lot like that

Prey (2017), around a year ago. It has a nice story and a gorgeous visual style. I like sci-fi in general, and this game is really cool.

Attached: talos_pytheas.png (1536x700, 464K)

You should be fine then. I don't think it's awful to play (Pathologic 1 genuinely was - Pathologic 2 is fairly polished and does not have any major mechanical hiccups, though it is at it's core a game about resource management, which might not be everyone's cup), but it has almost endless creativity in how to screw the player over and make him uneasy or uncomfortable. Especially if you get invested in the narrative, which is pretty easy.

It's a game that makes you make HARD decision. And not hard in that "what kind of direction do I want the story to go", but hard as in "I AM going to suffer if I make this decission".

Final Fantasy XIV.
I don't care what so many of you here think, for me it's exactly what I wanted WoW to be for a long time, and I haven't had as much fun in an online game since Jedi Academy.