Heartman character clip is out

Heartman character clip is out
youtube.com/watch?v=jKFJrET-3EI

Attached: Death-Stranding-Heartman-Trailer.jpg (1500x819, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1lpcdAR9ij0
youtube.com/watch?v=NUfFppVgSYk
youtube.com/watch?v=g7VhofoV3qs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's definitely an interesting idea.
Makes for a miserable life, tho.

He seems to have adjusted well to it.

gamescom trailer music

youtu.be/1lpcdAR9ij0

Attached: 6kzdjcvzptc31.jpg (2226x1241, 278K)

unironically kino

This looks like a David Cage game.

I'm all for strange goofy ideas just because it's something different but seriously where the fuck is the actual gameplay

>Charlie is amidst a number of loving couples in the park. He parodies one couple by embracing a tree. A girl asks her beau for a love token. The beau steals a pocket watch from a sleeping man, Charlie gets it away from him and gives it to the girl. He later gets it back and tries to sell it to his original owner who calls a policeman. Many park visitors wind up getting tossed into the lake.
>Many park visitors wind up getting tossed into the lake.

Reedus looks like hes diffuse balding on top

>pollution

LMAO

also the character is an incel from Yea Forums

He’s a boomer, probably is. Game looks cool.

Kojima really did it,huh?

We saw the gameplay already. You slowly trudge through mud with big packages, slowly climb magic ladders and slowly climb down ropes.
You also get into fights with amazon prime and try to steal each other’s packages.

>Refn himself isn't doing the voice or the acting
Then what's the fucking pooooooint? I wanted to hear his strange yuro accent and autism. After seeing some interviews with the guy over the years I was really looking forward to it because he's a fucking weirdo. This is actually disappointing.

Die Hardman trailer fucking when

batman voice is cringe

thanks I hate it

Don't know what it is exactly, but something about the facial animations is really off. It looks stiff as fuck.

Hearing another voice from a person you recognize and have already heard talking is really fucking jarring.

21 minutes?! No continues? What were they thinking?

autism

Humans adapt to everything... with time

>get into fights with amazon prime

Attached: 1001full-dean-mccoppin----the-iron-giant.jpg (1001x519, 50K)

he looks good for being 50

thanks OP

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-07-27 09-12-26.png (1930x1168, 272K)

Just program some hair on that nigga

never heard that dude, feels good

Youre asking why Solid Snake isnt voiced by Kurt Russell or why Max Payne isnt voiced by Sam Lake

If you mean refn, it's because refn and del toro offered their bodies but can't act for shit, so it's other people voicing them, and they probably re-rigged the skeletons to work with mocap from the VAs, which will lead to stiff stuff like in this video. Sam looked okay to me but maybe i'm just blind.

>it's because refn and del toro offered their bodies but can't act for shit, so it's other people voicing them

That's really weird.

This is different because he's literally billed as Nicolas Winding Refn and obviously looks the part because of facescanning tech and Decima being Decima. Look at something like Until Dawn, same engine, at least those people are those people. This is just kinda jarring. And shit. Because I guarantee you that Refn despite him being a non actor and a strange fuck in general would give a more memorable performance than whoever they got to play the part.

Refn was part of a cameo exchange. Refn spent a few minutes to get scanned and lend his likeness for Kojima's game and Kojima showed up for a few minutes to cameo in Refn's tv show. Del Toro I suspect was just a consolation thing since he was attached to PT which got cancelled.

Ask Nick to state what he loves most about Ryan Gosling's penis and you'll get a very animated performance.

Even if Refn had the ability to act, voice acting takes a shit tonne of time. It's almost certain that Refn couldn't commit to doing it given his schedule. The Mo-cap would have been a day or 2 max.

You have a point. But its still nothing new as we have all those uncountable numbers of movie license games where the actor it looks like isn't doing the voice, its probably only jarring because of how good graphics are now but I'm sure there are more, bigger examples of games where the player character either is or is modeled on a real life actor and isn't voiced by them

It's uncommon because like 99% of the time if you're using someone's physical appearance you're going to use their voice too. I guess having del toro sounding like bobcat goldthwait and refn sounding like refn would probably take away from some of the severity the story seems to be aiming for.

>bigger examples of games where the player character either is or is modeled on a real life actor and isn't voiced by them
Biggest would be The Last of Us with Ellie looking like the actress from Beyond Two Souls.

Are you retarded?

I know. I'm just whining and disappointed because I actually thought he got that fucking autist in the vocal booth.

I know. It's just weird because I've hard him talk and he's "special". Like if you get Schwarzenegger in a game but he's dubbed and replaced, you're gonna notice.

the faggot cant make a game without mentioning some of favourite films can he?

Attached: 1564197516442s.jpg (120x125, 3K)

> under 21 minute
Does he watch anime?

Tell me what does ACTUAL gameplay mean? Because the latest trailer had plenty of it, even though in short segments. Shooting in ww1 trenches, clambing snowy mountains, fighting a squid shark goo monster in deep forest, hiding and running from bandits that want your supplies, riding a motorcycle... if that isnt ACTUAL gameplay, then I really dont know what you want.

He desperately wants to break into Hollywood and make movies instead of games.
Here's a tip, Hideo. Learn English. That'll help more than assembling your cabal of contacts.

He knows english. He's actually damn near fluent, he just can't speak it for shit, because he's literally never once needed to. And even then he probably could if he really wanted it'd just have an early jacky chan tier accent laid on.

He couldn't make something 120 minutes long even if he wanted to.
He obviously loves movies and doesn't hide that, but fucking he's all about video games and interactivity. Whatever the Death Stranding BRIDGE whatever online part is is probably going to be retarded.

He doesn't want to make movies. He wants to make games.

>Hartman = Otacon
>Sam = Snake

they will probably have faggot bromance too just like in MGS

Attached: 1554472970581.jpg (1144x1119, 183K)

>codec call randomly cuts mid sentence followed by three minutes of silence then picks back up

Will they fuck?

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

lmao

>Dat Joost > Lea upgrade.
I feel bad for The Joost, but she can't compete.

The mocap here is pretty much the best there is atm right?

It's not new tech, just optimized, but yeah, pretty much best we got. Mocap is pretty deadlocked at the moment.

So, how much screentime is he actually gonna have? I can't imagine Refn having a lot of time for motion capturing, even if he doesn't voice the character himself.

Attached: theloverssmall.png (1842x1037, 3.86M)

i actually really liked this trailer, no idea why but this felt the most kojima to me so far, pretty soulfull

Maybe. The Last of Us 2 if it looks like E3 bullshit trailers is probably going to blow this away. But the Decima Engine is no joke though, I wish they would bring it to PC.

The VA does the motion capture as well. Refn was only scanned

refn is a useless NEET, should have gotten Lars(the best Dane Director) instead of that twink faggot

He looks like Wojak

ASSSS

garbage

>living on a 21 minute cycle
Just shoot yourself

This voice actor sounds like the guy who plays that black merchant from Dark Souls II, or one of those NPCs forget which

Take a moment to watch the short movie Twenty Minutes of Love in that scene for some Charlie Chaplin kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=NUfFppVgSYk

ASS

Attached: he's gonna take you back to the past.jpg (1650x888, 266K)

Cringe and cringe

what a hack

You don't have to mocap everything, they usually build a library of animations and re-rig them to the mocap "skeleton" you provide with basic animations. Probably not much screentime beyond what we've seen though, they safely restrict him by keeping him on this timer thing, meaning we'll probably get this intro scene, everything after is canned/repeated animation, and then probably a couple unique cutscenes (if they're not pre-rendered entirely) of him in the death stranding/the beach.

why does the mocap look worse than in the other trailers?
the facial animations i mean

Is this real?

Sam, can strands bloom on the battlefield?

Yeah

He's gonna take you back to the beach

Can't the PC have the better engines? PC bastard race BTFO

The books and albums being copy pasted over and over is strange.
Not very kojimaesque.

toppest kek

Attached: 1549344011637.png (155x215, 59K)

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

Sounds like your paranoid

>I GOT 21 MINUTES TO PLAY SOME SHITTY GAMES

lol what is acting?

Stefanie doesn't need to compete. She is far superior to Lea.
Why did you do it Kojima?

Attached: 1563676902915m.jpg (682x1024, 76K)

glad I'm not a Yea Forums autist who heard him

why 21 minute though

youtube.com/watch?v=g7VhofoV3qs

because 21 seconds would be copyright infringement

You like Huey Lewis and the News?

21 minutes alive, 3 dead, adding up to 24, which maps to the 24 hour day.

kek

Well you'd look like Wojak as well if you had whatever the fuck is happening to him. You'd probably be as pale as Wojak as well.

This spotlight was killer.

Leave it to Kojima to make such a retarded idea for a character.

AAHHHHH JUST RELEASE THE GAME ALREADY AHH

>He pulls out Metal Gear
>It was just a game all along

this looks so fucking stupid

If that turns you off you would never have liked a Kojima game.

It looks worse on Heartman and Del Toro because they don't play their parts. Someone else voices them.

You're right.

The dialog is so fucking bad and unnatural.

just 100 days left

Same studio that Sony pictures animation does their work so they sure as hell have the equipment

Same equipment David Cage used in Detroit? Those were some good facial captures.

What the fuck did I just watch? Nonsensical crap...

>He knows english. He's actually damn near fluent, he just can't speak it for shit
Then why the fuck does he need a translator in every interview?

how did I miss this? how did I go almost an entire day without seeing news about the one game I'm looking forward to?

am I getting old and out of touch?

because you live in a bubble, expand your reach user

>game

Attached: FC0EBA8E-E048-43A6-AA9C-75E088505C35.gif (448x344, 1.6M)

Because at this point nobody cares about some shitty ladder climbing simulator.

>why yes I love watching movies, have you seen "Twenty minutes of Love?"
Oh fuck off Kojima.

if I lived in a bubble, wouldn't that imply I would have caught it the fucking second it released?

I don't know what to think of death stranding... It look interesting and I will buy it for sure, but I'm still a little cautious.

God I fucking hope Etsu and Murata are still at Konami for Metal Gear.

Attached: 1563994513240.png (238x238, 78K)

>codec
Won't be in it user. We are talking about nu Kojima.

If there's no mg reference in ds then fuck Kojima. There's too many possibilities

that's not what it implies

then explain what it means because I don't get it.

because he just said he can't speak it you retarded american

you can understand and write a language without being able to speak it

It means spend more time on Yea Forums cause there have been multiple threads on this reaching 500+ posts.

CUTSCENES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1511690034035.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Given the whole transporting shit, I'm expecting the iconic MGS box.

That is literally Refn.

>Intercourse

Does this nigga have such a death grip on his dick that he can't cum in 21 min?

Attached: 131342535.jpg (1106x1012, 70K)

But that's my fucking point, how did I miss it? I've been on Yea Forums today and somehow I didn't see it. News of this has someone completely flown past me despite the fact that I haven't done anything today.

Think I'm getting old and confused, I can't keep up.

Why is Yea Forums so obsessed with this lie? Has anyone ever watched or read a single interview with Kojima? He does not want to make movies, he wants to make games and has movies as his main hobby, and precisely because he likes movies so much he knows what set games apart.

>bad heart
>call him heartman

WOW KOJIMA IS SUCH A GENIUS

Attached: 1542102688321.gif (307x343, 22K)

>Hideo calls Refn his best friend
The guy doesn't even speak japanese. Anybody else felt embarrassed for him reading that? Refn probably has real friends and Kojima is this clingy pathetic dude. Yikes, man.

Yeah and that's totally why Refn featured Kojima in his stuff and was fine with Kojima using his liking in this game.
You're embarrassing dude.

Can someone explain to me something. So the guy wants to search something on the side of the death, okay, but whats the point of coming back to life every 3 min then? Just fucking kill yourself and go search without any downtime

Attached: 4634632432.jpg (496x447, 60K)

I'm not saying Refn hates the guy, but does he see him as anything more than a collaborator and business friend? I highly doubt it.

What if he does? Who gives a single fuck?

It's a Kojima game, you're not supposed to be able to make sense of it until it comes out and you play it yourself.

Imagine if you had like a work colleague that you hung around with at work, you talk about shit to pass the day and you don't mind the guy.
You then find him on twitter talking about how you're his best friend, wouldn't that make you kind feel bad for him? Like think it was embarrassing he'd say that?

>damn near fluent
>can't speak it

You have no way of knowing what their relationship is like, why do you even care?

yes but why do YOU care about Kojima and that guy people who are in not in any way in contact with you

It's embarrassing that you care this much about who is or isn't a real friend of some nip developer you don't even know.

Good question.
Probably because I'm a loser with not much else to do with their time? Also because I'm bitter after Kojima letting me down for 12 years straight now.

He's actually spoken fluently on camera a few times, he just has a strong accent.

you're either a faggot or a woman to care this much about a gossip column subject.

No he hasn't

>makes a character with an interesting concept
>calls him Heartman
Hideo really wants to sabotage Kojima's work huh

You're mixing them up. Hideo is the honest and hardworking one, Kojima is the one in it for the fame and memes.

That isn't healthy user. Find something to do with your time that isn't obsessing over something you hate and creating these stories in your head about people you hate.
At the very least start going to other threads about things you enjoy.
Really you'll start to feel better if you do and just let it go.

Yeah I'm pretty miserable, not going to lie.I'm also 28 years old to give you some more perspective into my life.

I don't hate Kojima, he pulls me in with every game and then I end up disappointed. Kojima is part of my fabric, he's been a figure in my life since I was a 10 year old boy that played MGS back in 2000.

What will diehardmans gimmick be?

chin up user

kill yourself

You used to do it pretty regularly at E3 you underage faggot.

which one do I pick? feeling the latter one more.

why not both?

The cinematography is awkwardly wide angled and holds for way too long when he is talking, it seriously feels like a B movie

Fragile pls

Attached: lea_seydoux_52.jpg (1524x2048, 329K)

life's worth living. you just gotta do you, and not care about kojima's relationships with his peers.

chin up nigga

He's looking for his family, probably wants to bring them back to the world of the living

Can't do that of you kill yourself for good

French people literally look the same

Attached: chloe-hollings-2.14.jpg (210x240, 17K)

The only way to kill him is by dr heart man retrieving detective John McClain from the other side and having him remove Hardy’s mask.

It's only emblematic of where my psyche is heading, user. Bitterness and negativity swallowing me up. It's a bottomless hole, you think it can't get worse but you gradually lose more and more of yourself. Before your replies I didn't think twice about what I wrote, didn't reflect on it whatsoever, and when I did I realized how bad it was. I wonder how many times I lose myself in bitterness and don't catch it? future looking bright boys.
alright, I won't kill myself.

And that's a good thing.

Attached: lea_seydoux_by_bruno_dayan_for_madame_figaro_september_2013_3-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatam (908x1190, 227K)

life is pretty cool but it makes you chase the cool bits. Just don't give in

I would assume some science about being dead too long causes irreversible brain and cellular damage but a cursory google search shows that people have been dead for hours and been successfully resuscitated so I dunno plot for plot sake

>being dead too long causes irreversible brain and cellular damage
Holy shit. Never would have guessed that.

Unless the person is cold such as being drowned in a frigid body of water, then Yes irreversible brain damage begins around 4-6 minutes and total brain death is usually 20-25 minutes later.

post it then faggot

Animation look so bad with decima engine
Same things for the last trailer.

its never too late user. it's good that you had a moment of self reflection. let that be a small catalyst towards a continuous reminder. we've all felt this way at one point or another.
you need to be comfortable with yourself as a person before you start worrying about what other people are doing or what they think of you. when you do you, these things become meaningless.

No need to be a twat

Lol, looks fine to me. Nothing like a B movie.

are you retarded? you missed it because you spend time on Yea Forums instead of other places like the official Playstation YouTube channel where they post the video or twitter. You're not getting old, your internet browsing habit are limited to Yea Forums.

>it's another cutscene made as an excuse for kojima to force his pretentious recommendations down everyone's throat.

Attached: 1541869857346.jpg (399x400, 15K)

>Hideo is reverse Uwe Boll
If Uwe Boll could make atrocious movies, I am damn sure that Hideo could too, for one thing Hideo is praised and venerated in at least one kind of visual media, so.

He just chooses to make games, I think he said a while ago that he prefers games as they are more interactive and engaging and have more interesting worlds or something

Can we all talk about Psycho Mantis hanging around in the background?

It's not over yet

Attached: huh.jpg (1892x1069, 233K)

>It's not over yet
he's just going "MEMBER MGS?" it has nothing to do with this cutscene ridden walking simulator

literally garbage

Attached: LR.png (598x575, 600K)

>You also get into fights with amazon prime and try to steal each other’s packages.

Attached: Zozzle.jpg (506x489, 62K)

It's not pretentious at all, Kojima was literally raised on movies as a child, he seems to genuinely love them.

>It's not pretentious at all, Kojima was literally raised on movies as a child, he seems to genuinely love them.
imagine being this much of a fanboy that you defend this pretentious shit. maybe that faggot should stop pretending to make video games, and instead start a movie reviewing youtube channel like all of his counterparts.

Why did it have to be her? It should've been Stefanie!

So uhhhhhhh, what the fuck is the point of using real actors then? I was sold this bullshit that it makes rigging easier for perfect lip synch, then you throw this monkey wrench into the works.

It really was all about prestige and Kojima's desire to break into film. Fucking lol, you insidious lying faggots.

Their early work was a little too poopy shit ass for my tastes, but when Castlevania came out in '86, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically.

>pretending to make games
Metal Gear's gameplay is among the most influential, that's an objective fact, so there's no reason Kojima should stop making games when they're as successful as they are regardless of some internet neckbeard's opinion.

I'm starting to think that you don't know what the word "pretentious" means, and you're just parroting it because you heard somebody else use it.

Maybe he should go make some then.

>Refuse to argue the point
this is how I know you have no more excuses left to make

This isn't a game anymore, this more closely resembles something I'd watch on HBO or Netflix. Fuck facescan, I play video games to escape the TV and Movie mediums where I'm forced to look at child molesting actors.

Thanks, user.

So, continue playing your retarded FPS games and leave us alone? Nobody forced you to open this thread or to come to Yea Forums in the first place.

Attached: l_a_seydoux_yellow_cap_sleeve_evening_dress_2015_baftas_red_carpet_0.jpg (614x905, 105K)

I'm sorry, were you trying to make an argument? Your previous post was just you screaming the words "faggot" and "shit" over and over and over. I assumed you were done.

what an unlikable face

>leave us alone
>nobody forced you to come to Yea Forums
>Yea Forums- video games
Yea Forums pls go back to cunnyposting and Sneed spamming on your own board.

>being this seething and mad because someone called out kojima on his bs.
why do you pretend kojima to be your dad that you take such offense at someone disliking his bullshit?

Lea is a whore with a rich dad who helped her get an acting career. All she's known for is getting naked and being a bitch.
It's insulting that she took Stefanie's place.

>So uhhhhhhh, what the fuck is the point of using real actors then? I was sold this bullshit that it makes rigging easier for perfect lip synch, then you throw this monkey wrench into the works.
Sounds like you read something without understanding any of what it meant

No, fuck you. I'll shit on this bullshit every time I see it. These games are made expressly for normalfags who feel dirty playing the types of games I'd enjoy. Normalfags need to get the fuck out of video games because they don't even like them, they are like a woman trying to change a man into their ideal form.

What a faggot.

Attached: tumblr_n48priu3Ms1qznfkso4_1280.jpg (939x1400, 684K)

>it has cutscenes so it's Yea Forums not Yea Forums
Jesus Christ.

So are you actually going to make an argument or are you going to keep screaming and shitting your pants?

Attached: smug.png (894x894, 473K)

What are you even rambling on about? Go back to your Halo thread, child.

Probably because your post is completely retarded and you have no idea what you're talking about.

>playing the types of games I'd enjoy.
List them then. Let's all have a laugh.

>she took Stefanie's place
Honestly I don't blame kojimbo.

Attached: BOGGED.jpg (900x953, 158K)

I think that should be obvious by reading my post you retarded normalfag. Don't you have pedophiles to monetarily support with TV subscriptions and movie tickets? Better get back to it.

Why don't you post the games you play so I can laugh at them, faggot? Eat shit

>DO YOU READ, SAM??????????

HA you can't list any games, fucking classic. You probably bitch more than you play them.

...24 minutes? So, 60 cycles in a day?

>TFW I have absolutely no fucking interest in this game even though I own a PS4
I just can't care when Kojima is more interested in showing his Yea Forums masturbation rather than fucking gameplay
I don't give a fuck about actors or directors, I just want to play a good game

Attached: 1371753091794.jpg (268x265, 16K)

Uh huh. As everyone had already guessed, you don't play video games at all; you're just a shitposting tourist who came here to relieve stress.

fanboys will defend this garbage

Attached: 1555079630118.png (617x212, 24K)

lol based Kojima

>lol based Kojima

Attached: 1553246608124.jpg (622x820, 194K)

Her face is kino unlike basic bitch Stefanie.

her face is that of a cunt, and stefanie is legit ugly.

Sweaty, corpulent pc players will portbeg for this

Attached: Stranding.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

You're going to need to get new bait. Stefanie is beautiful and Lea can never compete.
Lea's lack of class and resting bitch face will always denote her as inferior

Attached: 1561414588100m.jpg (1024x1024, 254K)

>Stefanie
>Lea
both are ugly.

Attached: 1559263651965.jpg (893x483, 136K)

Only a pathetic Margaretfag would say that

How did you make the lighting so good?

Why, yes! I've been recently reading Moby Dick! Haha a classic, heartman!

fuck it, i can't FIGURE IT OUT until the fucking game is in my damn hands.

i kinda hate watching this shit now, because all it makes me want IS THE FUCKING GAME!
NOW!

WHEN IS RELEASE?!
HURRY THE FUCK UP MOVIE MAN!

november 8th

>HURRY THE FUCK UP MOVIE MAN!
Moving Stillsman*

>over an hour
He can't consume that in 21 minutes you dingus. It wouldn't fit his collection.

We've already seen it, it's a third person shooter

Just hit pause at minute 20

you got me hooked

How is he supposed to keep his boner going while he's on the other side? You didn't think this through.

i thought this game would have a much more depressing and horror atmosphere

i wish it was silent hills

Attached: 1536527137409.png (800x576, 322K)

But the sexy hentai sluts will be there, waiting for him, it'll get back up in no time flat

she should just do jav now

So nobody but me and noticed Psycho Mantis?

She can't even afford to go back to Japan. She lives with her parents in the Netherlands again.
Do the Netherlands even have their own porn?

Attached: 1561741938697m.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

is that fucking aiden gillens voice

Sort of feel bad for her, but then again she DID abandon her youtube, which was always a great plan B in case her modeling/acting/video game stuff didn't work out. She should've expected Kojima would cut ties with her abruptly, he seems more interested in casting actual actors and bigger name voice actors as well. She could've stayed doing youtube videos + twitch to get extra cash, or maybe even full time. She was awful at games but she persisted plus people would throw money at her just because she's cute. Even if you personally think she isn't attractive, it wouldn't stop her from making money anyway.

I wish she didn't stop streaming either. Her youtube was pretty shit though, she never did anything on it even if that video of her explaining Pokemon Go to her bf made my heart melt.

Attached: 1563745909297.gif (414x346, 1.99M)

Kojima was in one 30 second scene of a series that was like 10 hour long episodes. I don't think that speaks anything of their relationship. That being said Refn seems to be kind of a loser, so I can imagine him actually liking Kojima. Reedus and Mikkelson probably make fun of kojima when he's not around though.

You don't know much about Refn do you?

looks like fucking kino DESU

This. The raw fucking cinematic experience was inzane. I was instantly drawn in and i really really cant wait for more. Im a basic bitch thats ok with movie games so i can't wait for kojimbos film of the century

So what do we know about the game anyways? I had a general idea of it but i've forgotten most of it.

Some government, scientists, or other retards do some experiments or some other shit, the Death Stranding happens because of it, whenever someone dies they get stranded between life and death and a crater gets left behind, because of that one of Sam's jobs is to collect and cremate bodies, so they don't leave craters behind? If the craters don't happen instantly, then does a person become a BT if they can't find their way out of the world of the dead before the crater appears at their body?

Heartman has been dying for around 10 years, so that puts the Death Stranding 10 years or possibly more before the game takes place, or at least before this cutscene takes place.

I love how silent sam is.
What a great character.
Kojima is breaking new ground.

Would you prefer if he just questioned everything the guy said like his other protagonists?
>21 minutes?
>Defecation?
>Read?
>Beach?

>doing the silent protag again
:(

>

Maybe sam can actually have an opinion on something the other guy say?
Like he could say it’s better to have your own experience than to watch a movie, anything really.

I disagree. Call me a pleb or whatever, but I vastly prefer playing a silent protagonist as opposed to "I have to have an opinion an interject it every 10 seconds: the guy".

The only non-silent protagonist I liked was Arthur Morgan. And that's probably an outlier that will not happen anytime soon ever again.

a 50 year old man has bald spots?
shocking

What's wrong user?
Didn't you rike it?

Attached: 1563702712924m.jpg (1024x611, 84K)

not every character has to be the spontaneous, happy-go-lucky, eccentric type.

and why are people calling him a silent protag? sam has obviously said stuff.

Venom says stuff too.
Just nothing important. May as well be silent

>I like playing a non-character in a plot that revolves around said character

But I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea...

Attached: 1562365549281.jpg (570x450, 63K)

i guess it's a blending or something

How does that line matter other than him basically saying “muh crew”

I think it's obvious that Sam is here on a mission, probably to get friendly with this guy. This is probably within the first few hours of the game, and he'll probably be an R&D type guy who Sam has to make contact with.

We've already seen how Sam doesn't mind calling out people if he thinks they're full of shit, so either he doesn't care about the guy being awkward or is trying to be friendly. You don't really want to offend people who could be of help to you in an apocalypse scenario.

It doesn't. Didju rike it?

Attached: 1563885419268.jpg (600x389, 49K)

That was only with his mom.
And they had to make it so he says something to his mom to not make him seem like a psychopath.
Even when that fragile girl was talking to him in the 2018 e3 trailer he hardly says anything just “I deliver packages”

Ok, so how is that line important in any way?
Fucking kojima stan.

What are you even trying to say?

He's probably autistic and doesn't talk very much to people he's not familiar with. Please be patient

I dunno. Didju rike it?

Attached: 1563708769535.jpg (500x500, 24K)

It shows his feelings you dumbass, so Venom isn't just an brick wall of a character.

I’m saying it doesn’t feel natural when the main fucking character hardly has anything to say when everyone just spills exposition on to him.
There’s a reason people love solid snake, because he had shit to say and wasn’t silent.
nu kojima’s “emotionally damaged” main characters like venom and sam are fucking garbage

And yet that’s exactly what he is.

If you're too stupid to comprehend subtlety sure.

>dude trust me his character is there it’s just subtle
I’m explaining how venoms character is shit and all you have to say is “its subtle”
Jesus christ kojima defenders are next level
Please tell me the nuances of the complex character of venom snake I’m sure it’s riveting

Attached: 47D30156-4C11-46CD-885D-3475C4DC6C04.jpg (540x440, 34K)

It's a pretty common character archetype. Have you ever heard of Blade Runner or Matrix or are you too ADHD riddled to sit through them?

I did a few things. the shadows cast on the box is a separate layer set to multiply & slightly tinted blue. if you want advice for editing I'd say always go into levels and make sure to reduce the highlights and shadows to where they match appropriately, then go into color balance and try to match the tint (i.e. if scene is cyan then add that), then go into hue/saturation and desaturate/saturate to match. it's very easy when it's all you do for a living

but there are 12 scenes user, that's like 5 min apiece.

Oh yeah and that totally works for a story that lasts 30 hours totally riveting!

Thanks a ton, i'll save this post for whenever I need it. Great advice. Do you use the perspective warp tool, perspective transform, or some other method for aligning it? The perspective was almost perfect.

That's just your preference then because there are tons of famous games and movies with silent protagonists.

And? How does the length of the game affect anything?

if he dies, he gets lost too dum dum.

Are you not aware of how many people disliked venom’s shitty character?

rigor mortis

not many. 10/10 perfect scores. critically acclaimed, awards out the ass, millions sold. still highly positive on steam. etc.

You can't prove that, and Kojima shouldn't be forced to make a character he doesn't want to either way.

Attached: sasha.png (1383x763, 1.34M)

no problem, happy to help lol. for your shadow, try making it a separate darker layer from your original, put a layer mask on, then use the brush tool to paint the layer in. also another thing I did to wash out colors, made a light gray layer, set blending mode to screen, the set opacity to 10%.

I use perspective and skew transform tools to rough it into shape. I think there's newer perspective tools that are more accurate but stuff like this you only need to eyeball it.

Attached: photograph.jpg (1280x720, 137K)