Spend hours looking through steam

>spend hours looking through steam
>not one (1) single interesting game
Is this it? Did I finally grow up?

Attached: 1481728730543.jpg (607x341, 34K)

NO I DONOT WANNA GROW UP I JUST WANNA PLAY GAMES WITH THE GUYS

Congrats it only took you 28 years.

steam is dying thats the reason user

you probably grew up a little bit but there has been a genuine lack of good games worth playing in the past 2-3 years or so

No, it's just that there have been hardly any good games in the last 5 years, and a fairly high proportion of those are exclusives. The games industry is dying a slow and painful death. A lot of the good developers have become creatively bankrupt and the bad developers are pumping out shovelware constantly.
The only thing that could realistically save video games now is a repeat of the video game crash of 1983, but the industry is too large and spread out over too many platforms now for that to happen again.

Attached: 1501554481560.jpg (234x281, 10K)

There's 0 innovation, games have only regressed instead of progressing and indie pixel shit sholvelware compromises 99% of the games.

>100 games on wishlist
>steam sale and most are now 50% off
>I only bought Slay the Spire
maybe I just don't like games anymore

Attached: STPeach butt and husband in photo.jpg (640x853, 81K)

That’s perfectly normal conclusion for anyone with any semblance of good taste, because every game made on or after 2007 has been objectively 100% pure shit for casual shit-eaters who don’t know any better. Vidya is dead, and if you are not willing to eat shit, you will not be able to enjoy it anymore.

Blow the dust off an old handheld like the PSP.
When I got tired of the current PC offerings I ran through Patapon 1 and 2. Just about to get into 3 again.
Surely you have some fun handheld games you could blindly revisit, right?

christ I'm an incredibly bitter asshole but at least I have enough sense to know what constitutes a good video game, you people aren't merely bitter or jaded, you're retarded

In other words you have jack shit for standards

i keep buying a steam card once every month or few months, accumulating steam wallet money in case i come across something that finally looks really interesting

>grow up
>posting on Yea Forums using pepe
Nope

Fix your depression first and then come back to gaming you retarded frog.

If you like eating shit, ok, but it’s not something to be proud of, retard.

>Did I finally grow up?
>He says while posting pepe
>While posting looking for validation on an anonymous Mongolian golfball crafting imageboard

>he said while posting on Yea Forums

I really liked Pyre and Outer Wilds recently

Yeah because of what exactly? How retarded do you have to be to genuinly think that there have been no good games EVEN THE PAST 12 MONTHS.
Absolutely delusional. Holy fuck.

If there have been, I sure ain't seen 'em

Thief games
Deus Ex

I am too much of pussy to play any of the stealth games I bought over five years ago.

Slit your throat dumb frogposter

Attached: 1473367677534.jpg (555x644, 31K)

I just pirate somewhat niche old games (1995-2005) and don't even look at steam anymore. Fuck jews and fuck Yea Forumseddit

Risk of Rain 2 for example

So like I said, you got jack shit for standards.

same. last ones i played are MMOs like FFXIV and city of heroes relaunch. But even those cant wiggle my diddle anymore... havent played single players for years now.

Well Mr. Smartypants, what is wrong with RoR2?
Or better yet: what was the last good game in your opiniin?

Inb4 sm64

You may be an adult but if you visit and/or post on Yea Forums/4channel you are still retarded.

BASED

>based
>literally could have said anything

Truly your comedy standards are as low as user says my vidya standards are

guarantee you're just in a funk and vidya is probably the only thing you're filling your time with.

Tetris Effect
The Outer Wilds

best games of 2019 so far.

>one is motherfucking TETRIS
>the other isn't even out yet
aha, greeeeeeeeeeat list you got there user

Don't judge it before you try it. Both are Epic Games Exclusives which means both are available to download for free.

I haven't added more games to my list since I haven't played much other than VR this year.

>best games of 2019 so far.
hello

Attached: donguri scudo angelo.webm (746x420, 2.97M)

Imagining somebody actually looking at this and thinking "aha, mhm, yes this looks like something I should occupy my time with" is enough to make me sick to my stomach.

This. Sports games and fighting games are genres I will always avoid.

>because every game made on or after 2007 has been objectively 100% pure shit for casual shit-eaters

>Fire Emblem Awakening (Lunatic+)
>Fire Emblem Fates Conquest (Lunatic)
>Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (start at lvl. 1 on Hard, get one shot by rats)
>NieR: Automata (Very Hard - everything is an auto one-hit kill)
>Xenoblade Chronicles X (no difficulty settings, but gameplay is deep and complex as fuck. also giant roaming bosses in every map that'll one shot you even after sinking 100+ hours in. no boundaries for low levels strolling into hostile environments with high level mobs that'll easily one or two shot your ass. skell breaks once, automatically saves the game to screw you over and force you to empty 95% of your wallet just to fix the damn thing)

Yes, completely casual, boring bullcrap, user.

>yes this looks like something I should occupy my time with
a fun game? ridiculous, I know.

>weebshit
Kill yourself.

>japanese games

Attached: fat 003.png (764x720, 510K)