STANDING HERE

STANDING HERE

Attached: 1564170779253.jpg (510x522, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mALkd3DG6HA
web.stanford.edu/~mrosenfe/Rosenfeld_et_al_Disintermediating_Friends.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5519305/
youtube.com/watch?v=TVI7S6zKiBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Gymcels

Attached: rq067yrho8611.jpg (1138x666, 67K)

>he isn't naturally attractive and works out
seethe bitter virgin

why the FUCK has no one made an edit of this yet where the dude on the left is raiden

>tfw most women would fuck left over right because of his Chad face despite looking like an Auschwitz inmate

Clown world

Faces matter a lot for both sexes, why do you think people hate Hitomi Tanaka even well before her tits got too saggy?

Face is literally the only thing that matters. That's why /fit/ will remain gymcels

don't fuck with the senator

Who would win? Him or this guy?

Attached: RJ0d8Nx.gif (500x281, 951K)

DON'T FUCK WITH THIS SENATOR

height does too, both extremes at least.

I'd put so many insane half white babies in her

The guy on the right just needs to lose the glasses and grow his hair and he would be a 10/10

Attached: 1556192323369.png (803x970, 612K)

left looks like he takes dicks up his ass
right looks like someone you'd become good mates with over how much you both like water, or something equally retarded

Holy fucking cope, you're delusional.

THEY'LL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

hard to say but if he ran a spike through senator armstrong's chest, wouldn't that be enough? he was able to pierce sloth and that fucker was impervious to tank shells

Sloth beat his Mary Sue sister right?

>height+body frame+face
everything else isnt important for women and if you have status money and abs for addition to those then you are pretty much the ideal male

Looks like someone got triggered
Maybe if you would spend more time in the gym you wouldn't be so frustrated all the time

Attached: 1527706688082.jpg (220x223, 22K)

this just in; muscles aren't the only part of being attractive

pretty much, he didn't exactly beat her but if Alex didn't show up she was done

if left didn't have that retarded johnny test hair he would look like an incel hobo desu

DIE YOU LITTLE SHIT

Attached: 85e.jpg (1110x715, 165K)

The guy on the right unironically looks better, he's just posing in a weird way to show off his muscles. Though I have a sneaking suspicion he may be a manlet and unfortunately that can't be fixed.

Then Armstrong could take an army of Senators. I hated that bitch. I prefer the 2003 version just because so many characters werent in it.

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

Face it, face is EVERYTHING. HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME are literally ALL that matter.

>i'd like you if you were more muscular!
SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. LMFAO.

Gymcels are so fucking stupid, seriously.

You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. Really the only way working out will make you look better is if you're already overweight and losing weight reveals previously hidden cheekbones/jawline, and therefore improves your FACE. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK.

STATUS and MONEY may make women want to DATE you, but literally the ONLY THING that matters in terms of SEXUAL ATTRACTION are ALPHA LOOKS which means a good HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

Oh, and as for personality, just fucking LOL. Personality is just another word for looks. Chad stands in the corner of the room and says nothing. Women go crazy over how "mysterious" he is. You do the same and they call the police.

Attached: KHRs3kM.jpg (2001x1080, 239K)

That's a bit generous.

not really, Armstrong fucked Sloth up pretty bad but he was still about to get steamrolled at the end, he was at the end of his rope
not sure he could've done it if Izumi and Sig didn't show up to help him

Overrated shit

>being attracted to attractive people is clown world
You're hopeless

Sounds like envy

a Rising thread actually discussing a game gets derailed by faggots from /rwhinek/

Women care more about a guy being funny than being in really good shape. I lve known plenty of funny fat guys with decent looking girlfriends while /fit/ proves muscles don't matter if you have an autistic incel personality

...Well I prefer 2003 anyway. Except for Ed making Aryan babbies with Winry. That kicked ass.

YOU WEREN'T BORN POOR

YOU'VE NEVER BEEN HUNGRY

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO FIGHT AND KILL AND STEAL JUST TO SURVIVE

So I showed this to a girl I know. She said she's pick right for dating because "he's strong and will protect me" but said she wouldn't marry him.

Attached: 1.png (1024x862, 1.76M)

Based

>Just be yourself bro, just be funny
>Girls love a guy with a good personality!

Attached: scad4y1zynh11.png (3000x1524, 2.65M)

FIVE SCOOPS!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

ask her what the fuck that even means because she sounds retarded

>lve known plenty of funny fat guys with decent looking girlfriends
yeah no you don’t, I’ve never seen a fat guy with someone who wasn’t also a landwhale

Attached: 71ECCF93-B1C8-4867-B590-909B54852A37.jpg (600x341, 14K)

>people hate Hitomi Tanaka
t. pedophile tranny

NANOMACHINES SON!

Coooooooope

all this picture proves is that the women on tinder are exactly the sort you should keep away from
imagine actually wanting to be in a relationship where your partner only cares about the way you look.

Can't enhance perfection son

Attached: 159678230.jpg (865x760, 48K)

Great, then we have your solid one person anecdotal evidence.

BUT YOU DID SURVIVE

THROUGH SHEER FORCE OF WILL, FOLLOWING YOUR OWN SET OF RULES

WITH YOUR OWN TWO HANDS, YOU TOOK BACK YOUR LIFE

bro the guy only wants some quick sex and breakfeast you think he cares about fidelity and relationships? I can only dream to be as lucky as this fucker to live such comfy perfect life

videogames

She said she wouldn't marry him because he's ugly. She said she'd reconsider if he lost the "buzzcut and cringey chain". Funny thing is that she said she doesn't want left either. She said "am I a lesbian to go for left? he's malnourished" kek.
I'm not trying to prove anything here, autist. Just saying what I heard.

i wonder which one has the better personality and the bigger dick

Attached: 1553491893193.gif (150x150, 9K)

Making the mother of all omelettes here, jack

user, i'm fairly sure that's a fake profile someone set up to 'expose' 'women' as 'harpies'

Fuck what you heard nigger, it doesn't mean shit.

banned

This is a myth spread by fat people. Us skinny chads with good features are taking over, deal with it fatties

Attached: PgGy3GS.jpg (825x1024, 61K)

Probably the guy on the left to be honest. He hasn't been knocked down by the rejection of society into becoming a jaded cynical human being, he's lived a happy life where most things went his way and doesn't have a chip on his shoulder.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mALkd3DG6HA

is it the most quotable cutscene of all time?

F-FUCK! but the fact that those roasties fell for the bait is proof enough that someone out there in the world is banging girls and eating scrambled eggs

Attached: i1xNsVE.jpg (2560x1920, 403K)

MAKING THE MOTHER OF ALL OMELETS

>over how much you both like water, or something equally retarded
Wot, you dun like wata or somfin, you shriveled wank?

The fact that women fell for it just shows that personality doesn't matter. It doesn't matter wether the profile is real or not.

If right didnt have the glasses, changed his pose and had left's t-shirt, he'd unironically be mega chad

i can still smash your face in the fucking pavement in front of Stacy, wrecking that tiny little thing you call confidence, my brutish autism is my ultimate strength. Women want strong men who can defend them and their offspring, it has been this way ever since the birth of humanity itself, and it will always remain that way.

>Balding
>Ugly face
No chance

>Women want strong men who can defend them and their offspring
Yeah, they don't want retarded cavemen who start fights left and right though, that is not defending anyone that's putting people in danger.

Why was this game so kino?

Attached: _.png (521x521, 612K)

Fucking lol you pathetic gymcel. All that matters if FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME.
We aren't in the stone ages anymore you virgin gymcel.

Attached: TL44icK.jpg (540x534, 64K)

Attached: Hm9Ir7k.jpg (640x480, 160K)

Let's fight you pathetic twink, bring Stacy over, let's see what she thinks.

Guy on the right looks like he fucks better desu. Though he also looks like the committed relationship kinda guy.

Wouldn't this exact same thing happen if you reversed the genders? I'm actually having a hard time thinking of what you could put in the bio of a hot girl to detract men from messaging her.

I REALIZE, THAT GOING TO THE GYM, IS A MYSTERY

>99% of women get turned on by the thought of being raped like cave whores
Looks like you aren't doing much dating my boy, the ladies are all over that shit.

>Challenging people to a fight over the internet
So this is the power of angry gymcels

Attached: 300px-2.jpg (300x449, 24K)

What ever helps you sleep at night incel.

"Single mother"
And it wouldn't stop men, because at least one guy out there will do almost literally anything to have sex with a women.

i sort of resemble more like right, but girls dont pay attention to me

i dont there's really any winning with thots, so i'll stick to my comfy vidya.

Attached: 1562881017827.gif (228x400, 1.59M)

let's be honest here, no woman would date either of these. Maybe a very young teenage girl would try the left guy for like a week.

>Single mom
>Diagnosed Schizophrenic
>Jailed for assault with a deadly weapon/ on parole
>Jailed for rape of a minor
>Total misandrist
lots of things

wait i meant left, at least my left.

If it was made today, in any country but Japan, it would be a flooded with politics memefest.
But it was made as game first, pure and impactful.
And AWHOOOP

Well, you gonna do it or not you pussy?

Going to the gym is gay. You just need to do enough exercise/diet to stay in good health, and you could do that from home.

Maybe they just avoid you because you're dumb as a rock.

Your face and jawline are the only thing matters. Also being bald doesn't affect you if you have a beautiful face.

MGR:R is easily the funniest game I've ever played.

Attached: THE UNCONNECTED NAS-ES.jpg (1019x905, 135K)

>Maybe they just avoid you because you're dumb as a rock.

my sense of left-right orientation is pretty bad, but i meant i'm more of the sticc guy.

at least im not dumb enough to fall for a thot.

I really don't think guys would care about any of that as long as she was hot. Though to be fair I imagine a lot of the messages would be from people who just saw the boobies and skipped over reading any of the bio.

Listen, even preschoolers have learned left/right.

t.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 14K)

>I really don't think guys would care about any of that as long as she was hot.

there's a reason why they're single mothers user

Listen to yourself dude. Get help.

Attached: tKHqq2m.jpg (750x865, 885K)

HUH

Attached: 1564146674044.gif (356x275, 537K)

Not becoming a landwhale is part of staying in good health, despite what fat acceptance bloggers would have you believe.

Last week i raped 3 girls, and they all came in the end, so i win this one bro. Swole lads always win.

What I mean is they'll message to get their dicks wet, not marry the bitch and put another kid in her.

>ok... Let's DANCE!

Attached: intense stare.gif (498x278, 1.13M)

i work with complicated stuff but people will still get confused over simple shit since they forget they're talking from their own orientation.

i dont go to the gym, i just exercise a litttle bit as soon as i wake up and when i come home from work. but i turned out ok.

>Why are women not attracted to what I WANT THEM TO REEEE
Being huge and buff usually appeals to gay guys and bimbos.
More important:
>Don't be fat
>Have a hairstyle that fits you
>Wear stylish clothes that fit you
Do these three things to look attractive. Girls don't care about your one rep max.
Even then, attracting women is maybe 30% looks.

>What I mean is they'll message to get their dicks wet,

>getting sloppy seconds with a girl desperate enough to poke holes in your condom

guys are dumb and horny but that's just too obvious.

Guys stop it, you’re making me want to buy the game and actually beat it this time. The shilling is getting too strong.

Evolutionary memeology COPE

Tinder is not representative of reality.
Go outside and date for real.
Online dating is a buffer for mentally ill people.

You need to be 18yo to post here kiddos.

Do it faggot

Currently doing Jetstream on very hard, getting my ass fucked adapting to Sam

Okay incel lol.

DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: 1562681660930.gif (640x360, 1.95M)

you can't disprove cold hard fact's by putting your pathetic memes inside the sentence. WOMEN WANT SWOLE GUYS! AND THAT'S A FACT! Now go cry in your pillow cause Stacy left you from Bruno the swole spic.

>Don't be fat
>Have a hairstyle that fits you
>Wear stylish clothes that fit you
>Do these three things to look attractive.
Holy shit you are fucking delusional. If you have an ugly face or you're manlet, you will never be attractive. Clothes and a hairstyle won't fix your hideous face.

Attached: 1563903984903.jpg (960x958, 50K)

The game is not very hard even on the highest difficulty though?
Play it on normal once and you will be able to breeze through any difficulty with ease.

>i work with complicated stuff
Like figuring out left from right? Complicated to some.

Something is not a fact just because you type "FACT" in caps little dude.

when are you tards ever going to realise the best sorts of relationships are ones where you like each other for more than just superficial reasons?
do you people even go outside at all?

I get laid, you don't.
I didn't used to get laid only 2 years ago.
What changed? Not my HEIGHT, FACE OR FRAME,
so what was it?
I just stopped being an insecure beta male.
How about that?

@471922732 (you)

Attached: alex.jpg (580x513, 27K)

>muscles aren’t attractive
Having a lean muscle body is very attractive for most women. However roiding or going bara mode is a turn off. All of the MC makes from marvel are lean muscle and women love them.

>post the truth
>all this cope
holy fucking kek

>very small frame and major babyface
>people think im like 15 when im 23
>cant grow any facial hair
fucking sucks when the only attention you receive is from middle aged men

Attached: alcohol_9.jpg (1000x675, 25K)

Substitute "women" for "specific types of gays"

They'll still message her though.
Women can use guys for sex the same way men do women, but because "dick" is a market flooded by ample supply (and because women can go without sex in a way men can't) those women can afford to hold out for an attractive guy to throw them a lay.
The hot dude will never settle down with a less-attractive woman, but he can service a large number of them; as a result women get an inflated sense of self-worth, refuse to settle down until after they're done riding the cock carousel and panic as they're approaching the wall without a stable relationship, and finally give some attention to a guy like in the OP's pic.

Except by that point she probably already has a bastard child, isn't interested in fucking anymore (and can't get excited since their husband isn't twice as handsome as she is pretty) and the man ends up in a miserable relationship; they file for divorce and he kills himself out of depression for his wasted life, and to avoid paying alimony.
Thanks Tinder!

it is a fact, cause i'm Bruno the swole spic, what are you gonna do about it pussy boy? Gonna beat me up? HAH

How about stop denying facts and stop spreading lies you faggot? It's GENETICS that matter, ugly manlets will NEVER be attractive. Are you honestly going to tell me the guy on the right will be attractive if he gets a new haircut and clothes for $100? You delusional fuck LMFAO

Attached: 3mh4mEl.png (477x587, 782K)

This.
Be lean and do calisthenics. Literally all you need.

I’m 20 years old and already went on two dates. Prior to this I had no expierence with women. I’m now applying myself and forcing myself to be more social and it’s working.!

Tinder is a meme, dont trust it.

Stay mad

Attached: who-you-think-is-calling-you-a-soyboy-who-is-33095596.png (500x300, 68K)

>Chad stands in the corner of the room and says nothing. Women go crazy over how "mysterious" he is. You do the same and they call the police.
Been laughing at this for a solid minute. Extremely brutal redpill.

Attached: dying.jpg (520x502, 24K)

This.
Currently banging 3 "dumpy" girls on and off, just because it's easy and I can get laid while looking for a quality girl.

Sorry bro but you rolled ugly

Attached: d20-34mm-cobalt__08164.1476121861.jpg (1280x1280, 118K)

Go outside, literally just saw a fat dude with his hot as fuck girlfriend playing DDR a few weeks ago

Im a middle aged man and yes...yes you sound pretty good to me. lol sucks for you man thats harsh

none of the people posting here have left their house for at least a week, no person that actually goes outside would believe any of this crap for a mere second.

Then you get either arrested or laughed at for being an angry manlet

Why did he even choose to get in the pic with him LOOOOL

So how can it be that I was a KV a bit more than a year ago and now I get laid on the reg?
No, my clothes and haircut are not it (even though it helps).
Already told you buddy, attracting women is maybe 30% looks.
Women and men don't work the same.
>inb4 incel spergout
It's just the truth. Everyone who is successful with women tells you the same thing over and over.
But you choose to listen to the people who have never even been with a single woman?
Does that seem prudent, retard?

How much time did you put thinking this shit up? Pathetic lol.

So how do you guys approach women? Do you try to befriend them first or just straight ask them if they are doing that weekend?

because he is much more confident than you, and probably has a cute 7/10 gf that actually likes him as a person.

>implying people on Yea Forums can pick and choose
They'd be lucky to have any kind of relationship, asking for a good one is being greedy.

I haven't gone outside in 3 years dude

You spent another 2 years trying to pick up chads leftovers until you found someone drunk enough to have you.

chadface faggot is one slap away from death

Except this is just a incel fantasy.
Good looking guys who are weird and spergy don't get women either.
Women might be more willing to give them a chance initially, but they'll just as brutally sort them out if they are behaving in unattractive ways.
Black pill is just bluepill + pathetic defeatism.

>implying this exists in the west
We're not in Chechnya

The former for relationships.
The latter for one night stands.

That said, I'm a 27 year old virgin so don't listen to me.

Are you having fun providing chads left overs while they still fuck actually attractive guys behind your back you cuckold?

Attached: 1535710620754.png (605x454, 447K)

how to reroll my character?

Attached: 20190727_101841.jpg (2268x4032, 1.97M)

I get laid regularly though. With pretty girls too.
But you will stay this pathetic omega male that you are.
Not cause you are ugly, but because you are too cowardly to change yourself.
If you are scared of pain and rejection, you will never be attractive.

kojima?

yeah whatever dude, have fun raising chads son.

>wanting a relationship
>wanting to be “monogamous” with a woman who nine times out of ten will cheat on you eventually
>not just wanting to fuck stupid whores because we live in a bizarro world where nothing we do will ever matter

>I'll call you darl if you call me daddy

Attached: 1511324673549.png (367x389, 121K)

literally just work out a tiny bit to gain some weight in the muscle region, you don't even have to get buff, just moderately muscular, you're pretty good.

Can you project any more lmao
Fact remains, I got my fuckbuddy coming over tonight and we will eat fast food, watch netflix and fuck 2 or 3 times.
What are your plans for tonight?
Exactly.
I mean, I am trying to help you, but continue with your "life style" if you want, I literally could not care less lol

Height isnt everything but you cant win without it

Guy on the right needs to bulk and it would fix all his physique problems. There's such a thing as being TOO shredded.

Attached: 1533394488992.png (458x407, 106K)

you unironically seem fine
wear tighter fitting clothes, work out a little

The only way to reroll appearance irl is with surgeries. I don't know what to tell you though, i stopped trying, most of the time it's up to external factors whether you succeed or not

>people using a dating service want to fuck attractive people
what a novel discovery that hadn't been repeated thousands of times already, try doing the same on facebook/instagram/twitter with random girls and see how well it will work

Attached: ok.jpg (1061x824, 103K)

Muscles aren't genes you retard

You see, this is what makes you so unattractive mate.
You OOZE insecurity even over anonymous posts on an internet forum.
How the fuck do you expect women to find that attractive?
It's the most repulsive thing to them.
Instead of pointlessly lashing out, maybe listen to someone who used to be in your shoes (maybe not quite as bad)?

This thread sure made me feel depressed.

COPE

Attached: tumblr_nabh14Vb9B1tgjzp4o1_500.gif (424x256, 1.59M)

user, i tried that, but there is this hole in my fucking soul that i need to fill... fill with someone who actually cares about me, if not a gf than who?

>You OOZE insecurity even over anonymous posts on an internet forum.
Says the one who is trying to convince me he gets laid lol

doesnt seem worth it.

i used to be bullied badly as kid. now girls leave me alone, so its a net gain. more time for vidya.

>Just don't be TOO shredded bro
LMFAO
Have fun fucking chads leftovers faggot

Attached: 5pTQW79.jpg (3036x3036, 3.49M)

I just know more about girls than you.

they're both fucking hideous, and both in similar physical shape

What is this trying to prove?

bf

Brehs...

I mean, I wouldn't say 10/10, but...

Attached: 1546169812708.png (640x664, 472K)

Okay.
Enjoy your inceldom for life.
Not my problem mate lol

don't worry user, nothing said here by anyone has had a real objective backing behind it, don't take anything at face value. Just have fun, be yourself, stay healthy, and you will ultimately find happiness.

>gigachad strolls over and takes off his shirt in front of your gf

What do?

Attached: mogged.webm (800x450, 2.93M)

see, you're so insecure you just had to try to get the last word in.

Thanks for proving my point. Your guy on the right clearly bulks.

that's more a matter of your mental health than, which i'm not an expert on. considering i myself suffer from severe trust issues and depression

Not him, but I'm a khv (wouldn't call myself an incel because I hate myself not others) pushing thirty years old; don't really have any hobbies, I'm not too smart and pretty crap at everything I try, and I'm definitely somewhere on the autism spectrum- no friends, and I can't really hold a conversation:
Aside from going to the gym, how do I unfuck myself?

Attached: 1549460479317.jpg (1440x810, 158K)

>chads leftovers
Have fun never hugging a girl in your life.
It's tragic how blind you guys are to such simple principles.
You are too scared to even try to do the first step towards getting pussy.
What happened to western society that made men such demoralized betas?

>Muscles aren't genes you retard
Muscles do actually have a lot to do with genes. The guy on the right will look like an ugly muscle cuck ball no matter how much he lifts, the chad on the left however has been graced with good genetics. It's about FRAME. Look up the 3 bodytypes.

Attached: 5a7105_6285505.jpg (900x506, 35K)

women want the man with the best genetics so he can give her strong children.

Thanks man

Not bad, his jawline wasn't bad to begin with.

but, vagina...

>shave hair
>get contacts/lasik, or at least glasses that don't look like shit
>grow a beard
here, he's not gonna be a gigachad but he'll already look way better

Remember when posting his got you automatically banned from /fit/?

>Ugly beta provider still screeching
Why can't you get ovee the fact that women will never be attracted to you?

Attached: MV5BZTU0ZjFhMTQtNDcyZi00OTRhLWFkZWYtZDdkODE4NjM1NDU0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg (500x494, 106K)

trans dude

maybe you need to leave where you live currently
i was like you once, and moved literally as far away as possible from home and changed dramatically
staying in a place where you have had bad experiences came reaffirm a defeatist attitude, try leaving it if it creates a negative influence on you

Don't forget the steroids. Nobody gets shoulders like that without juicing hard.

I showed this to a winds of change I know and she said nanomachines son to the one on the right

Attached: 4L_EOEgU5BN.jpg (1778x1000, 866K)

>You OOZE insecurity even over anonymous posts on an internet forum
Says the one that is bragging about getting laid

Attached: 1562286085764.gif (320x240, 2.12M)

that's a hoodie you brainlet

if it means anything, i'd probably suck you off. gay twink btw.

i do live in a different area, brooklyn surrounded by niggers. there are some cute hipster girls around but they mostly just ignore me. im just trying to make money to make up for being ugly.

No it isn't.

based gorilla-rage-autism

Now this is actual cope. Women even go for good looking serial killers. Stop coping. You're ugly.

as a gay, both of those people look fairly repugnant to me

Alright riddle me this incels.

If ugly and short people are doomed to celibacy then where do ugly and short people come from?
Are your parents not ugly and/or short?

>Women even go for good looking serial killers.
Dude even the serial killers that look like fat bald doujin rapists get married in jail.

oh yeah, this was an MGR thread, i forgot...

Back then you didn't have the connectivity of the internet so you couldn't meet 100 new people in a few minutes and pick and choose which one you'd like to be with in your tinder phone app. They just had to make do with who they could find.

Literally take estrogen

It's your only hope

>literally has a hood on it
ok poopyface

You could literally be a Chang if you put on a bit more muscle. nice lowkey brag

Keep COPING

Attached: tumblr_m90wn3sKZ91r7upxy.gif (500x281, 1010K)

>that glimpse at his hairline at 23 seconds
holy YIKES
maybe i shouldn't be so worried about mine after all

>If ugly and short people are doomed to celibacy then where do ugly and short people come from?

Attached: CqdGGwwUAAAdEnt.jpg (755x553, 72K)

there is more to this, like how the west essentially destroyed all traditional family values, but yeah, it's definitely a factor in why the movie Idiocracy turned from a comedy to future documentary.

ill take being celibate over being a freak thanks

>I could break Chad...with my bare hands!

Attached: time to leave.gif (320x180, 2.08M)

need money to do that though.

im just compensating for my low CH by raising my barter skill.

>niggers
Glad you got bullied, you racist jawlet lmfao

Attached: bro.jpg (480x360, 27K)

>why yes I spend hours in the gym working cause I care about my health and have self esteem, how could you tell?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

You're already a freak.

nice mgr thread you retards

Unironically based. The true redpill is lifting for yourself. Don't be an idiot and lift for women, because lifting will never ever turn an unattractive male into an attractive male unless you're fat and have good genetics.

At least, right dude doesn't look 100% retarded

Attached: 46229039_181667782781987_8481008921383796736_n.png (333x333, 97K)

Jeff is a manlet tho.

First step for you is to just start DOING things. Start filling your life with interesting shit.
Social skills are just that: Skills. You can learn them.
Put yourself in social situations. Force it. TALK TO PEOPLE. Yeah you will be a sperg at first, but remember this:
>No matter what, you will be FINE
What's the worst thing that will happen? Will people look at you funny, maybe tell you to go away? So what?
Harden yourself against social rejection, your brain will realize that there is no actual danger, NOTHING will happen to you.
Over time, you will become more relaxed in social situations and people will start reacting more positively towards you cause insecurity is what made them react poorly in the first place.
This is where you start, and then gradually work your way up. You interact with girls the same as with everybody else. For now.
Read the book "Models" by Mark Manson. But realize that no book can be a substitute for actually going out and making those experiences.
Your homework: Go out ALONE to a random pub in your area. Chat with at least one person.
Baby steps mate.

This is painful for you, I can tell from the way you are projecting.
If you could just get over your crippling fear things could change for you too, but I will leave you at that, since you clearly don't want to hear it.
Continue as you will and try to enjoy.

lmao

Attached: mQgOR2m.jpg (754x427, 54K)

Left is a roider you retard. If right roided, he'd have a better body as well.

>eating scrambled eggs
You mean the mother of all omelettes, Jack.

>Accuses others of cringe
>Post capeshit meme
It really makes you think

>wanting to live more

humans have been getting taller over hundreds of years

>If right roided, he'd have a better body as well.
First of all, he would be unattractive even then because he's a manlet with a beta face. And besides that, frame is PURELY genetic.

Attached: Bodytypes.jpg (680x472, 33K)

>The true redpill is lifting for yourself
Kek at the delusion

Attached: cfedea94-e0e7-4817-8691-c544340ac49f.jpg (470x700, 41K)

i got bullied by white and asian girls since i went to decent school. im not from brooklyn you retard, i moved here. and the niggers are just annoying, they mostly leave me alone since they think im some finna jackie chang ninja from narudo.

To be fair that guy on the right looks like he’d break you in half like a toblerone if he tried to give you a simple hug

>there are people who actually fell for the women meme
>he hasn't taken the gaypill

absolutely fucking based

without fail.
This is an actual cope, not a meme one.
How am I bragging? I am stating a fact.
Getting laid should be the norm, not something to brag about.
I state the fact to let you know I am not just another incel that doesn't know what they are talking about and only spouting memes.
I am someone who successfully escaped inceldom.
If you wanna continue your pathetic existence as it is, continue lashing out in cognitive dissonance.
You wanna change? Maybe listen to a thing or two and try to overcome your shitty paradigms.
But most here are too cowardly to even accept the most simple truths about attraction and women. You'd rather hide under the rock of "oh I never had a chance to begin with".
Find the strength to change and become a man, or stay a tendie eating manchild.
I don't care.

>being such a failure at life that rather give up than actually try and better yourself

I have nothing to cope about though?
How little self awareness do you have mate, seriously.

not sure if you're desperate or just degenerate, but thanks user. few gay guys i really know are decent folk.

>he doesn't want to feel good and strong
whatever bro

Attached: coolvibrators.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Left would look objectively better wi thg h lean muscle

Right needs to ditch the need glasses chain, get a tan and grow a beard himself

GIGACOPE

Attached: 880.jpg (1442x587, 58K)

Stop being a judgemental racist cuck and start lifting and eating.

Better myself for who? Myself? The current me is the best there has ever been.

Okay, you have fun being sexless and alone.

Worse than original

Some people just want very little out of life and THAT'S FINE.
Why do people bug me about getting laid and doing great things, when all I want is eat tendies and play vidya?

help others
seek out volunteer options in your area. some places just need your time. you said you hate yourself and not others, right? get out and help them. that in and of itself has worth. you MAY even make healthy connections or make some personal growth, but consider that a bonus if it happens. even if you don't "unfuck" yourself you will be better for it.

Men are supposed to be strong, not beautiful.

literally a comb over loll

Attached: damn bro.jpg (577x371, 31K)

Some of us are both.

Unironically this, women are a meme. Having a bro for life that you can lift with is the ultimate redpill.

Attached: gymbros for life.jpg (720x765, 69K)

>Tinder is not representative of reality.

Sounds like you're the one that needs to go outside.

Attached: dYGLlTP.jpg (629x523, 264K)

this is the gayest post on this board. faggot

GIGACOPE
F A C E = L I F E

Attached: Miroslav-Cech-for-Attitude-Magazine-editorial-5-786x1024.jpg (786x1024, 118K)

I don't want to get laid, i just want other people to see how many of itt is left to external factors. If you were born ugly, framelet, manlet it was just a matter of luck, it's not anyone's fault, but people will still judge you over these factors you can't control.

imagine acutally having such a primitive worldview as this

nah they're niggers. there's decent black folk in the neighborhood, i actually talk to one nice granny about gardening in backyards. but maybe the niggers on my block should stop blocking my apartment door stop and harassing the girls here. they've had to call the police a few times, and it will get worse as the summer gets hotter.

they're all buff dudes and dont wear shirts, but they're basically desperate incels that shitpost irl and bother women. at least shitposters in this thread dont block my door on my way home from work.

Haha. Yep!

Yeah if you're gay. Gay guys love big strong dudes.

Picking up metal bars doesn't make you a strong man though.
Emotional strength and actual physical prowess is far more important than being able to lift a heavy metal bar, and simultaneously being unable to do a single push or pull up, or run a single mile lmao "strong" my ass.

tinder is 99% of the dating scene for anyone under 35 years old.

HAHA enjoy aids

The fact that you need unsourced graphs to form your reality already speaks volumes about the amount of time you spend being outside socializing.
Statistics don't matter to the individual.
Go outside user.

This, you should all just give up and masturbate to anime.

read
>for anyone socially inept who never goes out

Not gonna happen.

you realize ugly and short women spread their genes right?

Wut?
All the couples I know got together outside of tinder.
All the guys I know who have many ONSs get them mostly from picking up girls irl.
The only guys I know who unironically use tinder for most of their "dating" are thirsty incels and mentally ill broads.

>itt: DYEL cope
Have fun being a weak twink faggot.

Attached: GOAT.jpg (620x413, 47K)

Give up on what? Hey everyone, this guy knows the objective best way to live your life.

>unsourced
web.stanford.edu/~mrosenfe/Rosenfeld_et_al_Disintermediating_Friends.pdf

A 5 second google search will prove it to you. You just deny reality because it makes you uncomfortable.

Your anecdotal evidence from some backwards arabfilled shithole does not matter.

>go outside
or I can just swipe right on some slag and fuck her

Fucking based, being a strongman is my goal.

Oh, so if I now go physically pick up a chick in a club, I am bending reality.
Alright.

ITT gymcel cope

Attached: DQJyetf.png (1196x345, 29K)

They are byproducts like cancer.

Do you?
Also, enjoy fucking ugly mentally ill broads.
Or rather, don't fuck anyone at all, cause it's you.

disgusting when the actual redditors come out of the woodwork

asking the important questions

Or you're just a good looking guy, this isn't rocket science.

women care more about looks than men

Yeah, Yea Forums is about being as negative of a crab bucket as possible.
If you don't insult me and try to drag me down with you, I consider it a shit thread.

>tfw so good-looking eyes are permanently closed

Blasphemy

>all this projection

Glad you've seen the light, don't let weak faggots try and demotivate you cause they've failed at life. Better yourself, we're all gonna make it.
Seethe more twink.

Attached: ad037ca79d5fa2176d8316f4c5b835b9.jpg (634x847, 109K)

Why aren't you lifting yet?

Attached: 43sd061ao7311.jpg (793x432, 156K)

i read something years ago about narrow eyes being hunter eyes and wide eyes being berrypicker eyes or some shit.

Attached: chart.png (1616x800, 103K)

Again, I was an incel just 1-2 years ago, now I can pick up girls in a club.
I did not have surgery.
Explain.

Then why aren't images of handsome men used to market towards women?
Only towards men?
Sex sells, so that should be a sure thing then.

>NO NO NO STOP REVEALING THE TRUTH

You need to also be an incel who works out. Trust me. Start doing it now. Sign up at your local gym

So how many times a week do you get laid from tinder, and how do the girls look?
Are you good looking

>Explain.
Easy, you weren't an incel and only started putting in a modicum of effort 1-2 years ago.
For some guys, all they really have to do is clean themselves up and talk to women.

How do I achieve mountain mode?

legitimate r/inceltears poster

>genetics separate from appearance

Attached: 4cecbae55c1651997015103d9b05f811fc6015ce4c8f2096d430652d1a02d84b.jpg (567x654, 46K)

OH NO NO NO NO LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Epigenetic can change the genetic makeup of offspring. Maybe he isn't Chad, but by working out and eating well, he can have a Chad son some day

You can buy clothes and lift, that may influence it a little. I'm open to suggestions though, i can fix the chart.

all constipated toadmen look like homosexuals

So why don't they?

Honestly, I am starting to think most incels are really lost causes. They are so resistant to being helped, it's bordeline mental illness.
They kinda deserve being made fun of, I am starting to think.

Don't be an amerimutt.

They are, they totally are.
You just don't realize because you are completely deluded.
Women 100% care more about looks.

The ironic thing is that he doesn't even have a great looking face, instead he has a forgettable pretty boy face.

Once or twice a month
Girls look good, I swipe left on the fatties
I’d say I’m average

>Maybe he isn't Chad, but by working out and eating well, he can have Chads son some day
FTFY

Attached: XVVl0od.jpg (2358x4192, 1.99M)

stuff a shotgun up your mouth and pull the trigger

FACE > HEIGHT > FRAME >>>>>>>>>>>>> EVERYTHING ELSE

>So why don't they?
Are you being dense on purpose?

All those are external factors

I think I've reached a point where I quite literally couldn't care less about women. I'm not butthurt about not being attractive enough, I'm not sad at the thought of dying alone, I just don't care.

>Epigenetic can change the genetic makeup of offspring. Maybe he isn't Chad, but by working out and eating well, he can RAISE a Chad son some day
FTFY

Men are supposed to be able to fight. Someone who trained boxing for 10 years
but never lifted is more valuable than someone else who lifted for 10 years but never practised a martial art.

Thing is, all those women are trash. It sounds good when you are sex starved, but when you are actually there with one, they get disgusting fast

haha what is that thing

>Women 100% care more about looks.
Objectively false incel rhetoric, that has been disproven hundreds of times.
A guy would bang a 8/10 or up NO MATTER WHAT.
She looks good, that's all he needs.
Women don't work like that at all. They observe behaviours (consciously or subconsciously).
Just because you look good, is not nearly enough to attract women at all.
It's maybe 30% looks for women.

We don't have studies on that particular topic but common sense suggests epigenetics factors have bigger impact on mother's side.

awalt

Honestly based and redpilled. Keep doing gods work. It's a thankless work. Some people don't want to help themselves.

Attached: 0.png (301x600, 187K)

this is literal delusion/coping

Well, you are a shitty person with the bad luck of being ugly. Boo hoo, if only I was hot enough, I could be as shitty as I want. Boo fucking hooo

Your average gymcel

>not wearing makeup for face
>not lifting for height and frame
are you even trying bro

No tell me. If most guys just need to clean up and talk to girls,
how is anyone here an incel?
How many of you have pulled an Elliot Rodger and NEVER actually asked a girl out or tried to attract women AT ALL.
How many of you tout the typical incel shit of
>Women don't approach me
>Why can't I get girls by just sitting quietly

Height, face, frame autist STILL shitposting after all these years.

how have you not killed yourself yet?

Based retarded AA poster.

The one thing people like you don't understand is that incels aren't most guys. Incels are the guys that have done what you're suggesting but still fail.
Men like that do exist, and some of them become jaded, the only thing happening is people like you denying their existence and making the problem worse.

I JUST WANTED A MGR THREAD YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
YOU DON'T ALWAYS HAVE TO THROW OFF A THREAD BASED OFF OF THE CONTEXT OF THE MAIN PIC
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Attached: 1530144609241.jpg (952x689, 70K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5519305/
>the responders’ perception of the targets’ physical attractiveness, specifically that he or she was higher than the responder on physical attractiveness, was, among the traits studied here, the only significant predictor of romantic interest.

i want revngeance posting back so bad, but these incels just have to shit everything up.

Attached: 1534484635457.png (497x732, 362K)

There is no such thing as being an incel, only an attitude of my way or the high way. If you really want to fuck, you can at least pay for a hand job or something. It can't be involuntary when it's self inflicted

I just hate women because all the ones i've talked to are shallow and can't hold a conversation about anything that isn't "trending hashtag". What do i win?

Attached: 20180403_102927.jpg (750x401, 134K)

I WANT /r9k/ TO LEAVE

Attached: 1549550606954.png (808x805, 480K)

Incels honestly should just kill themselves. They won't have to suffer anymore, and I won't have to see their crying all over the internet. Win-Win situation.

Attached: sne.jpg (300x300, 17K)

I'm glad you see now, euthanasia should be legalized.

>Predicting Romantic Interest at Zero Acquaintance
>Zero Acquaintance
I-it's all about looks guys, see!? This proves it, ignore common sense!
Phew, almost thought I'd have to change myself for the better there.

This is a shibboleth of women having too much power in society

doesn't count

FUCK I need this

I'm an 8/10 so any guy who doesn't make me feel unattractive is just either as attractive as me or he's plain looking. For reference, when I saw the face of my online friend I felt like shit because he literally had a 10/10 god tier face. Even if he wasn't my friend I would never forget his face whereas in a week, that model's face will just blur with the thousands of pretty boy faces I see most of the times in fashion ads.

>2019
>not being 2dcel
shiggydiggy
anime porn will only get better while women get fatter and uglier

Hope the FBI vans you, you sick freak.
>I will kill everyone, I am not joking I have a gun
>WHY DON'T PEOPLE JUST LEAVE INCELS ALONE WAHH

just be yourself

Being a big guy is just another form of providing, it's like having a big wallet, you're really just getting cucked. The fondness for large men in women is actually a holdover from earlier time periods in which men had power in society and competed for mates.

you all should WASH AWAY THE ANGER

>We tested whether similarity, dissimilarity, or overall trait levels on mate value, physical attractiveness, life history strategy, and the Big-Five personality factors predicted romantic interest

>I'm an 8/10
Prove it, pretty boy

Attached: 1540175189222.png (593x580, 621K)

ew no

Honestly incels,
Kill yourself.
You don't want to change, you never will, you are just annoying.
And don't pull that shit of "Imma go on a killing spree then".
Keep your failures as your own, don't impose your misery on the world, do the most noble thing you can.
Kill
Yourself

>I'm an 8/10

Attached: 1562274593884.jpg (845x1200, 573K)

>there are people who fell for the natty lifting meme
>he hasn't taken the roidpill

S E E T H I N G

None of this matters if you talk to a girl more than 5 minutes.

based autist

disgusting when the actual redditors come out of the woodwork

reddit

He didn't say either of those things, just pointed out that telling people to kill themselves is likely to cause rage towards society

You first

Attached: 1553407669190.jpg (811x564, 61K)

Says who? It's not like the tinder dates Chad get are better.
With a whore, at least you can be with a pro.
You won't get any emotional satisfaction either way. Both whores, and tinder are just masturbation.

>I will literally murder people
>Haha why are you getting upset??
Kill yourself and only yourself.
Stop being a genetic burden.

>Keep your failures as your own, don't impose your misery on the world, do the most noble thing you can.
Stay mad moralfag

Attached: fbvideo.png (740x397, 264K)

>actually wasting time going to the gym like a cuck when he could be fucking bitches
take the synthol pill bro

you do have a source for that, right user?

>not threatening shooting sprees is now "reddit"
Whew.
Guess I am reddit then.

90% of 4channel is reddit, where have you been?

>reddit

stop projecting and go back

Guy on the right has a bigger cock for sure, but cock size is a cope. Skinny 5'9" pretty boy will win out over ugly masculine 6'3 in all but the most "primitive" of cultures, and even then the goal is to use the strong man as a cuck provider.

That is fucking Chad, put him in an unbuttoned leather coat please

cope
tinder sluts like you or least your body
whores just want your money

For (You)

Attached: Virgin and Chad.jpg (902x523, 118K)

>I'm an 8/10
Already stopped reading.

Attached: 1555161952477.png (1920x2713, 1.85M)

Why? Only liars need to prove things

No, the tendency for strong men to suceed is a feature of MALE dominated societies, see bonobos versus chimps or for the most extreme example of ultimate patriarchal polygyny the gorilla

mother of all omletes jack

This.
>Muh gym
>Muh height
All that matters is FACE, you have an attractive face or you don't.

Nice

If someone like Benjamin Franklin could slam pussy frequently then there's still some hope for all of you.

Attached: 1550731113928.jpg (2129x2866, 2.44M)

>what is the sexual revolution

Here. And you will be hot AF if you have bigger shoulders.

Attached: 1562360567417.jpg (764x696, 113K)

>posts this dying crackhead again
hahahahahaha

>tfw berrypicker as fuck

Attached: 1409731793607.jpg (640x573, 99K)

This, my lifts have gone through the roof and not only do I look better but I feel better too. I mog most of the natties at my gym. Hopping on gear is way better than wasting your time lifting naturally.
t. blasting 600mg of test

Attached: kp2s1zwvebd11.png (2561x2027, 2.41M)

>You won't get any emotional satisfaction either way.
I beg to differ.
A Tinder date is indicative that someone out there, somewhere, thinks you're hot enough to bang. It's validation that you're attractive and worthy of love, even if only the physical sort.
If you reduce sex to a simple financial transaction, and you can -only- get laid by paying (which literally anyone can do regardless of appearance or personality), then it's soulcrushing.

4/10

someone get a real artist on the job

That's exactly why you need to prove it you idiot.

I used to be an 8/10 until I started browsing Yea Forums. Come at me.

V A L I D A T I O N > S E X

>fat and cholesterol bad
already retarded

pretty epic

slaves dont count

Just win the combat.

dont care virgin

I don't think dude on the right makes eyebrows.

Based. If even I don't fit the criteria, I should be euthanised too.

>lots of fruit
>Literally ANY cardio
>Targeted Fat Loss
Take our name off this shit image
t. /fit/

>Kys lol
>NOOOOO NOT LIKE THAT

t.only been here since 2012

Endomorph here. Can i even do Calistenics with this body?

See? It can be involuntary celibacy when something like the hypothetical feelings of the other stops you. This is the great tragedy of the incel. Faced with with limited resources, jealousy pushes him to not play at all.
It's not sex, or love what the incel wants, but to be the object of desire. This is why everybody hates you. It's not a sad story, its not about having a partner, it's about what others feel when they look at you.
Lowest tier of human pain. Dogs are better than you

Stop trying so hard to fit in.

Unironically have a friend who looks like this.
he is not bald yet but he has the same beard, face and receeding hairline
God im feel bad for em.

>YOU CAN'T COMMIT A MASS SHOOTING IT'S NOT RIGHT TO DO SO

Attached: Soyjak angry.png (160x291, 35K)

Unironically if women were exactly the same as men aside from having fuckable pussies and tits the world would be a better place

The only downside to fucking a bro is it being gay

Attached: 1526946236728.jpg (983x1024, 110K)

based schizo

>tfw depressed at being an incel on the wrong side of 25
>look into Dignitas
>they have a lower-limit on age for euthanasia, and you have to pay 10k EUR + funeral expenses
I'm not allowed to at least die with dignity.
It's no surprise incels start shooting at people and commit suicide by cop.

Attached: 1369053887452.gif (400x225, 429K)

>Stop trying so hard to fit in.

Attached: 1563357367956.png (782x758, 127K)

>dairy
>affects hormones too much
Source?

Also, are machines really more effective than freeweights? I thought it was the other way around.

Me and three other co-workers of mine lost their hair at 20. One is aware that his son will lose his hair.

>this thread

Attached: 1540450484734.jpg (639x551, 45K)

What the fuck is this thread?

Women realized men were superior in all ways. Who do you think started the gay = evil meme?

yeah, you're a beta

the sex a woman has with a man she finds desirable is nothing like the sex she has one with out of obligation. prostitute sex is never good.

/r9k/ in a nutshell

Thin unnironically.

Attached: 1564210113079.png (518x519, 537K)

That perspective dooms you. You end up being the architect of your pain, because others pick up on it, and it smells like depression and desperation. Both things are repelling as fuck, both for having fun and having a relationship.

>weeb is also a mentalli ill incel
Like clockwork

free weights are almost always better than machines, the list is bait im pretty sure

>>Stop trying so hard to fit in.

Attached: 5.png (644x800, 125K)

the most redpilled and also bluepilled thread I've seen in a very long time

/r9k/ was hijacked by /lgbt/ and /soc/, your reddit is showing

>You end up being the architect of your pain
>just world fallacy
cope

I'd rather be called a newfag rather than a redditor, thank you very much

superior version for shitposting

Attached: 1564243911898.png (644x800, 53K)

Since this thread is literally 0% videogames I will post random stuff.

Attached: 1563750159588.gif (500x281, 278K)

>leg shaking uncontrollably
>hesitates at first
>looks around nervously out of habit
>finally fucking does it
>heart's pounding

I gotta say, this is some low-tier showboating. At least he decided to go through with it, though. Does anyone know if he ended up winning the match?

Unmm...its not right, filfthy muhrican.

Based

Sexbots and virtual wives when people?

I'm married. Of course paying for sex is not as good. I'm just saying the obvious, incel don't exist. If you want to fuck, you fuck. None of you are actually complaining about sex. The word is stupid

It's too soon, my dude. I'd wager it'll take at least another 50 years if even that.

>Jannies deleting the truth
I'm sure you'll get a gf if you work out hard enough!

Attached: 1419837158787.png (644x644, 29K)

Even a bot with a mind will not have sex with an incell since they can damage them.

I love how the fat fuck gives no shits about that and how the """"chad""""" is clearly just a failed normie considering he plays video games for a living and has to adjust his hair to cope with his social anxiety.

videogames

Attached: 1563750072238.gif (300x281, 627K)

>hagrid cake

harry potter fangirls are out of control.

for free

>positive canthal tilt
>high cheekbones
>chiseled jawline
>atlanto-mediterranid which is always considered one of the top attractive male phenotypes among communities especialised in phenotype discussions
>both parents were objectively attractive
>told by several people other than my mom that I'm handsome

You were probably just delusional tho if you even considered to be 8/10 without doing much research into what makes a face attractive

user I don't want to die. I just want to have an unbroken brain

He's very clearly a twink that did some curls

Thanks user. Take this as a reward.

Attached: 98.jpg (836x786, 148K)

This and add sexbot activist and muslim/christian rage for being a Satan product.
Also at some point some retard is gonna destroy his robot in front of Youtube and claim they have no rights and are just toys.

>hey bro, you gotta stop putting the pussy on a pedestal; women will love you if you love yourself
Except validation has to be external before it can be internalised, and everyone else is loved for reasons that are inherent to their being.
I lack the faculties that make me lovable, ergo love is never shown to me, thus I can never learn to love myself.

10/10 hyperchad here. just smile bro. like just be happy and the girls will come lol

Attached: sketch-1564244250100.png (1846x1080, 1.36M)

It’s going to a billion dollar industry and no amount of screeching will stop that. However they will ban the lolibots(they shouldn’t).

Ben Franklin was a globally famous inventor, and one of the most charismatic men of the era. your average user can't even wipe his own ass without having to go between his legs

Attached: D9nv6vrX4AQI3au.jpg_large.jpg (733x1100, 191K)

I know and i want it. Also, bots will work for "free", just to maintain the repairs etc so we are gonna get something like Communism since bots are gonna take hard work for us.
Kinda sad i cant stay home fucking my personal A2 to cuddling her.

>mfw I have the same shit except for the chiseled jawline

Fair enough, user. I'll lower my status to 7/10 status and you can keep your 8/10.

I've seen gymchads get called in the street by girls. 'Hey Mr.Mucles!' 'Hey Mucles, come over here!', etc. Get fucked you fat cunt.

Thanks doc
T'was about time

MEMORIES BROKEN THE TRUTH GOES UNSPOKEN

Cut out that little bit of white, then we can talk.
>Superior
Don't half ass things user.

leaving armstrong on the right alone is a good idea, but the raiden needs some work

Detroit become human

Fat guy is completely unphased, "chad" is very clearly very uncomfortable and insecure.

Idiots arguing this whole thread about what's more important to attract women between face and body. What matters to women is simple retards and in matter of importance is:
>Money/Connections
>Face (eyes, hair etc) and appearing manly enough
>Height
>Being smooth and fun to hang out with
>Bodyframe

That's it. That's all you need.
The body comes last, unless you are some twig. If you have a good dick and your frame is normal that's all that matters bodywise.

Attached: 1550713852989.png (776x795, 934K)

honestly, the worst part of being a virgin is that i'm now automatically associated with the bitter faggots on /r9k/.

get the fuck back on your own board, /fit/
I'd recognize your pathetic, insecure, closeted shit stink anywhere, you great big homo fag nasties

Attached: ea1.png (1157x720, 755K)

But will they allow shortstacks with gigantic tits?

v.1.01 hotfix
fixed several pixels on basedjak's face
fixed major bug in basedjak's glasses

Attached: 1564243911898.png (644x800, 53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TVI7S6zKiBM

Top of the list should be
>Being assertive, secure, confident, domineering
>inb4 incels screech about how much of a "meme" this is
It's a "meme" to you and you only, cause it's something you don't understand.

it's a pointless discussion anyway, because this is all only relevant to finding LONG TERM mates. people using this shit as an accuse for having never fucked once are just bitter retards.

based

Attached: 1541902637555.jpg (462x558, 53K)

your forgot the firm handshake while making eye contact

Based and VALIDATIONpilled

>pic related

Stevie-boy...

Attached: bQTQFLVV_400x400.jpg (375x375, 19K)

This is totally not true. You can't just be yourself, you are already and its not working right?
But the external validation thing is 100% bullshit as I was able to prove by myself.
You can do magic if you change yourself from the inside. Everything can change, and all problems have solutions.
That argument is the excuse of someone who has given up on himself.

>>Money/Connections
>>Face (eyes, hair etc) and appearing manly enough
>>Height
>>Being smooth and fun to hang out with
>>Bodyframe

>tfw autistic uggo
Cool. I can have maybe one of those things, and it's last on the list.

I'm out. Time to take that paracetomol overdose I've been debating.

>this entire thread

Attached: 1564067442188.jpg (800x448, 54K)

he looks like ted cruz as a chad

>>Being assertive, secure, confident, domineering
Truth is if you have the first 2, maybe 3, these things you mentioned usually come naturally.

Obviously user. ANYBODY can fuck, paid sex or otherwise. The question is how much will you be willing to drop your level of standards for some quick screw.

There are other things than women in this world user. Alas if our lives revolved around only women when there is a whole world of interest for us to explore.

Attached: TropicalBeach.png (1600x795, 1.97M)

Why are the mods such fucking pathetic virgin cunts that they have to delete a post because it has a lot of replies?

>There are other things than women in this world user
If someone is so utterly lacking in talent and promise and passion and spirit, the best they can hope for is to pump out a kid that succeeds them.
And I can't even do that.

I'm tired of being worthless. Actually, I'm just tired of being.

fucking shave and get a haircut, that "beard" looks disgusting and your hair looks greasy as fuck. I can smell you from this phot

If you're happy enough the way you are bro that's good but don't totally bank on this idea that you'll be happy being alone forever. Wanting a partner can make you push yourself to be better and fulfill things in you that other things can't. But still if you're good you're good just don't totally dismiss the idea I think.

You find passion and you find spirit when you engage in things you love doing. Don't tell me there is not a single productive thing that you love doing.

how do i achieve this?

i want to play college ball

Attached: 72348952734827092.jpg (341x346, 22K)

Completely untrue. All of God's creations have the capacity for beauty and ugly truth

Be good enough that you could go pro, but join the navy instead

This thread is kinda pathetic.

I stopped enjoying life years ago.
When I was about 22 everything lost it's appeal. I'm 28 now and in that time I've tried a few things; but productive or unproductive, I can't find joy in anything.

Don't concern yourself with me though. It's actually kind of a relief that I don't have to worry about it any more.

It’s amazing how all the problems that Japan has that the west/east used to laugh about, are now occurring in those first world country’s.

Japan is just ahead of the curve for now but that’s essentially every first worlds country future.

Our age is somewhat similar.
I insist that this world is big enough for you to try a lot of things and see what stands for you. W ehave a saying in my country that says "As you keep eating, your appetite comes".

You're still young enough to change and try new things. Much older people have done it, why couldn't you?

Attached: 1538263518449.jpg (700x394, 61K)

JOBBER JOBBER THATS WHAT PEOPLE CALL ME

Attached: travis-touchdown-no-more-heroes-7.01.jpg (210x240, 15K)

That's a great motivational image. Do you have some more?

then i can conquer japanese women who have tiny feet...

Attached: 8349763289765893.jpg (230x219, 6K)

thanks doc

This I think also fits in this discussion.

Attached: ancient-greek-quotes-.jpg (1595x895, 277K)

cant do anything about the greasy hair, its medicine for my scalp because theres too much hair.

Attached: 20190727_132733.jpg (2268x4032, 1.87M)

Do you even play videogames?

Your genetics are fine, user.
Get a better haircut and start working out so you have bigger shoulders and chest. (Don't neglect the rest of your body like a bitch thoguh)
You're pretty decent fampai, just need to take care of yourself.
Also try ditching the tshirt with open shirt look and button it up. That shirt makes you look lean and tall and the cost of making your shoulders slimmer too.

I thought this was a MGR thread, now I'm dissappointed

same. i was hoping for comfy armstrongposting, not incel central.

>Whenever I beat her I just cut up her tits and pussy
It's a shame she's already frozen.

It's still not fixed user

If they cant get girls what makes you think they can be homos?

NANOMACHINES, SON!

yea, i play a bit of sc2 when i have time. mostly just watch tastosis casts and highlights since im on a big backlog.

thanks user. dont mind my clothing, i can't into clothing size and im a poor fag. i hope you're not a /fa/g though

Wrong.
t. trust me

Attached: 1515111054436.png (594x493, 488K)

So someone who spends more time on Yea Forums than on vidya. Gotcha.

yea, i feel right at home.

sometimes i lurk /cgl/ but it gets a bit disgusting

the b team is working on 1.0.2

R E D D I T

NANO-MACHINES SON

Yes you can dude, and I know what I'm talking about as I speak to you as a long'air whose hair gets caught in his underpants.

There are so many different products which can completely change the integrity, texture, and the overall look of your hair. It's unbelievable the sort of changes you can achieve! And you will really feel it, in how good you feel about yourself. The key to having healthy hair is to have properly moisturized hair with the right balance of natural oils. I use a conditioner with OFPMA molecules which modifies the surface of hair strands in a way similar to silicone, without clogging. More important than anything I can tell you to find a good stylist who can give you tailor-made advice, but this will take more than a few "rerolls", I assure you!

Thanks Doc. I was overdue for a dose.

thanks doc

Attached: 1562937161330.webm (720x720, 2.9M)

>crunches burn fat
LMAO

>YER A WIZARD 'ARRY

BTW. I'm working on a program to help out sorry young mucks like yourself and so many of the other posters in this thread. Weightlifting is over-touted, I feel. Being buff is obviously a confidence boost and doing weightlifting alone has a powerful effect on mental health. But if that's the only thing you do to change your life then you're going to fail, because either 1) your're going to drop the habit or even worse 2) become a gymcel. You need to internalize the idea of yourself as an athlete and as a positive person.

So, yes--do your weightlifting, but also add low-intensity aerobic exercise. Which must be out-of-doors. Don't see it as "cardio", although heart health is extremely important. But mostly it's a way to get off your tush and enjoy being alive in your own skin. Cycle on your days out to the city, start jogging on the beach, or ever just on your way to the supermarket, whatever. The key is to connect your sense of health to your sense of being in nature, to the outside world.

The other two sports which are really good for your sense of well-being are, okay, get ready for this, because it's a new one on this forum--tennis and surfing. Tennis because it's a skill game, and developing your physical skill is enormously helpful for self-confidence. Tennis players have higher levels of self-efficacy and are generally more successful in life than athletes in comparable sports. It will also naturally develop your reaction time, hand-eye-coordination and general alertness. Surfing for two reasons, because it's a balance sport and because it takes place in the water. There's just something immeasurably relaxing, even meditative about riding on those rolling waves. Which probably explains why surfers are generally just incredibly chill people.

So my program includes one choice of skill sport, and one activity where you are in the water.

Add to that music. There's another 5 paragraphs to that, but trust me. Your mind will thrive on playing music!

>in my 20s approaching 30
>look like a younger liquid ocelot
Feels good man

I don't know why I wrote all that out, must have too much energy.

Oh well, I got myself out of the dumps--so can you!

tl;dr: weightlifting is not the complete picture if you are training to improve self-confidence.

Thanks doktor

Meme or be memed Yea Forums
SS taught me that