You have a minute to post your favorite Megaman game and your arguments

You have a minute to post your favorite Megaman game and your arguments

Attached: 1563851175613.png (329x523, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b2CVTbOo3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=M-722ZHbAbo
youtube.com/watch?v=6mveZtpf_5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YWcfILNz_0s
youtube.com/watch?v=K-yGfBo9_Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=EsQI7Q4X8Nc
youtu.be/0wOGSZtIPMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5tO0siFRNc
mega.nz/#!J7QSFBTQ!lfXvE_3q19WFUSRdWdJI4MaHPvJ9XeAP3aqRDfGatZ8
mega.nz/#F!ILZ3iBwJ!C98nQG-BawMIUy6BaPkk6A
mega.nz/#F!wbZzxLQJ!ikICMacD7xS13zeC4hk_IQ
mega.nz/#!NyQDSSiS!NifzgQfZuJm4Xr8PCe5VcoaXUhXPvdSNnYVe8uOklx8
mega.nz/#!NrhkSKzC!H00ruF1ljTEi1gyrQMJwW3tYPDGAGNfuVUkT_XB1u9o
mega.nz/#F!G8VjXSjY!HigLekH1YRxozZQwgsu7EA
cdromance.com/gba-roms/megaman-battle-network-6-cybeast-gregar-english-patched-gba-rom/
mega.nz/#F!pr5FVKCK!u7lZLlYxa72s8PUcDTicdg
mega.nz/#F!UgNQmIJZ!i1DFJDG7DnXhfxzkCdi-cQ
mega.nz/#F!zq5k0SBT!M327QSv3oJxXwrYPCXTNpA
youtu.be/8JS4iMSC_i8
youtu.be/Ev1RsHQcrcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Megaman Legends 1, great game idc what anyone says, i still like it better than Ocarina of time.

Zero 4.
Great gameplay like every Zero game and absolute best story.

Attached: Z4_promo.jpg (3165x4219, 1.91M)

Legends. It's short and clunky as hell but in terms of establishing it's new world through dialogue and setpieces it's absolutely perfect.

2 has the better gameplay though. I just wanted 3 so I could do more "Zelda with guns" dungeon spelunking.

I want to marry Tron Bonne.

misadventures of tron bonne
I wanna fuck tron bonne

I literally cannot, not fap if I see Tron Bonne while browsing in bed.

Mega Man X. No real argument, but I will say this: Tron Bonne does things to me.

Legends 2

I got it as my first video game, and had a lot of fun with it.

Legend
64 version sucks
boat boss is too hard
not enough roll titties
[needs talent]

Mega Man 3.
Revisiting the stages is a neat idea that could have been handled a bit better in Needle Man's stage.
I can't justify Top Spin, and I don't want to either.

you now remember listening to vivaldi while standing in the Sulphur-Bottom

Mega Man X6 because I fucking love how broken Guard Shell + Zero is
A broken character for a broken game

Attached: 1564176781345.jpg (947x1137, 109K)

Powered Up. Playing through with all the different characters is great and completing Fireman and Roll on Hard will make a fucking man out of you.

Megaman 2 because it was the only one I finished.

9. Its essentially an extension of 2 but with the bullshit removed and everything polished. Plus its more difficult. Its weapons are fun and balanced. Its one of the most if not the most consistent entry in the classic series.

Its visual are lacking, mostly trying to be a throwback to 2. But i dont care much:

Megaman II on the gameboy because of it's music

youtu.be/b2CVTbOo3fM

Attached: E345220F-8351-4DEA-BA44-F0EE10A2635E.jpg (822x1682, 436K)

MegaMan legends 2.

Me and my brothers go back every year and try to beat that fucking quiz without looking up a single answer

Fucking loved this game but damn do I wish it had some sort of new game + or let you go back and replay every stage. I wonder how hard that would be to make a cheat for or mod in.

Based Tronposter

Attached: 1EBDB578-54F6-4DEB-A44D-38118A98A32C.gif (256x256, 13K)

8 cause it’s cute

MMZX. Learned it like the back of my hand, beat it to completion multiple times in a row when I first got it. I really enjoyed how the different forms controlled; great game feel and gameplay, even if the map was a clusterfuck.

Attached: ZX_Promo.jpg (868x832, 405K)

Misadventures of Tron Bonne was too short, but it's still my favorite
Technically you can't call it a megaman game though

Attached: 42356115643212.gif (494x410, 1.69M)

Battle Network 2, it's the best package.

>Full length JRPG.
>Every scenario is great.
>Lots of extra content.
>Collection aspect is fun, chip sets and builds are fun, not too much grind.
>All the necessary QOL upgrades.

MM9's the best platformer because
>Excellent stage design
>Every single weapon has a use and is fun to utilize
>Game actually builds challenges around said weapons
>Stellar OST

Too bad the game itself kinda sucks and Quint's garbage.

i came here to post this.

Attached: 1330279106900.jpg (177x278, 15K)

Wasn't the title theme reused somewhere with a new arrangement?

It's a rhythm game?

Posting that is like posting the NES version of the Dragon Quest 1 OST. The pitch is off.
youtube.com/watch?v=M-722ZHbAbo

First MML is still the best

Attached: 1558377056013.png (960x692, 170K)

None because I've never played one.

Legends 1, 2, and Misadventures of Tron Bonne are all amazing and I love them all more than any other Megaman game.
LEGENDS 3 FUCKING WHEN

X4
I love the soundtrack and Zero is really fun to play.

x2

gotta go fast

Megaman 9, easy.
>Best music
>Best weapons
>First time extra modes were used

It's also the only game I ever got all the DLC for. If I had to nitpick, only complaints are that they used a few short songs from MM2 instead of being a completely original soundtrack, and that Megaman somehow forgot to slide after doing it from 3-8.

what's with those faggotsauce emblems and jewellery?

x2
it fast
it has nice music
all in all good game

Attached: 03243E2A-CE40-4C19-83C3-307BFD2137C7.jpg (850x976, 91K)

X8. Fun, polished, lots of unlockables, nice soundtrack

X4 was my first foray into the Mega Man franchise, and I apparently am psychic because it's a great.
Was the best gameplay of the series to that point, thought you could argue it's been surpassed.

However, there is almost no argument that Legends 1, 2, and Misadventures are absolutely drowning in soul and passion.
It also has the best MegaGirls.

>No pushy, possessive, slightly tsundere childhood friend, afraid you'll be taken away
>No flirty, possessive, wildly smitten rival that is coming to terms with her feelings
>No shy, innocent imouto expy that thinks you're the coolest hero
>No honest, grateful MILF that pushes both her daughter and herself towards you
>No crowd-designed, spunky, peppy adventurer that will find you in your third game
>No third game

Attached: scene10[1].jpg (500x550, 67K)

Played this game multiple times, but not to completion. Need to go back and beat all the ghost bosses. Fun game, great story. Brings back memories.

Attached: Mega_Man_Star_Force_3_Black_Ace_DS.jpg (1280x1149, 300K)

Lewd Tron jape on stream .

MM4, has the best level design and bosses, and some fucking great music too.
youtube.com/watch?v=6mveZtpf_5Q

I find it sad that MML was very poorly received at release.
Fans were expecting another classic Megaman and were seriously off put in the first couple months.

X8 because I love the tag mechanics, the bigger focus on fast movement/speedruning levels, all the weapons actually feel useful for once and finding upgrades is almost metroid-esque in how you need to revisit levels a bunch, and its great scaling difficulty where it can be hard as shit if you play on hard and don't buy powerups or very easy if you do the opposite
its a game that plays to the strengths of megamans design (coming up with optimal stage orders beyond just "fire man is weak to ice man", stages that all have a unique quirk that requires you to use your abilities in a new context vs just walking to the right and mashing charge shot" and it has consistently really good enemy/boss design from a mechanic perspective. It also manages to make the story and navigators something I actually kind of give a shit about instead of being extremely annoying, partially because you can completely turn that shit off if you don't care.

The only real flaws I can give it are the jellyfish level that doesn't make any sense and some of the in-game voice acting and music can be annoying to some people (but you can change those in the PC version by just deleting/changing the files)

Powered Up because it has a ton of levels (and a level editor) and a ton of playable characters.

I generally feel like charge shot ruins the point of megaman by making your default weapon too strong, but having it as an unlockable option is a much better solution

Mega Man Legends 2. It's fun.

X8's the only other one I played, was alright

You should. They're fun.

Oh wait I also played the demo for 9
It was also alright

Mega Man Zero 2
The Zero and ZX series is peak 2D Mega Man

Legends 1 is my favorite
MM4 was my favorite classic, as it has the New Mega Buster
Starforce 3 was my favorite of the BN style games

Metal Blade is cool and has a cool sound effect

The Misadventures of Tron Bonne
Because Tron Bonne

when playing the game I didnt read shit, I always thought that was not tron but her sister or something when i realized it was tron it was just even hotter

Megaman 2
Everything past it is objectively shit

Sigma is the shittiest because he's the Bara fanbase and Bara is objectively the shittiest fetish

While I don't like bara;

>Shittiest fetish
is literally scat.

Attached: A-23386-1498400354-4808.jpeg[1].jpg (220x300, 6K)

CROTCH
PLATE

>Zero 2
GOAT soundtrack not just for the franchise but for video games in general. Great level design with the exception of the cane swinging, great set of weapons, great bosses, great story that is paced well with the action (which did a good job splicing Zero 1's open-endedness with the more structured Classic/X format). Only held back by the Ranking system.
>10
Only Classic game other than MM&B to be built around multiple characters, OST isn't just fantastic but varied (not the best Classic OST but it just has so much), arguably the best overall Wily Castle outside of Block Devil being an annoying bitch, fun little story that can be construed as X-series foreshadowing, DLC is fantastic.

4, 11, V, 3, 9, X1 and the rest of the Zero series are my favorites as well. X5 is underrated.

Attached: 1534533124034.png (525x550, 25K)

Zero 2 probably.

>All this love for Zero 2

My nigromen. Have my fav track of the bunch. Possibly of all Megaman.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWcfILNz_0s

My fav's probably 7, X4 or BN2, I dunno. X2, 9, Z2 and Legends 2 are up there maybe. I like every saga, they're all worth playing. I like Megaman too much.

Attached: 1557881266462.png (455x396, 291K)

>i'll never get to tron her bonne

I legitmately can't decide.
Probalby one of the Zero games because they made a way to combine Buster combats and Saber fighting into one very smooth and great to control playstyle.

Only Megaman Series I couldn't get into was ironically Classic.

Why even live

Attached: i love her.png (334x287, 26K)

What’s with all the sickos on this site who want to fuck Tron Bonne? She’s only 14 you freaks!

Zero 3 best platformer.
BN3 best RPG.

Attached: megaman attack.gif (270x180, 148K)

that crotch plate was meant to be removed

The OST edges it over Zero 3 desu.

megaman 4, just because the adition of megabuster and fliptop. Is pretty much the perfected megaman 3.

Attached: Tron Bonne.jpg (773x1000, 530K)

Attached: OnimushaTron.png (880x1907, 1.51M)

I just wanna marry her and be wholesome with her :^)

Attached: PSX_20190520_024952.jpg (859x745, 281K)

Legends 2 has better gameplay, music and story.

mega man 10 because at the time i was so sick of gaming i was gonna quit but it single handedly brought me back because of the huge nostalgia trip it caused on me, on top of awesome stages and kino music like youtube.com/watch?v=K-yGfBo9_Ao but i pretty much love all the stage themes

and no i did not play 9 because it didnt have trophies

Attached: HFMD3226.jpg (708x1000, 125K)

Unfortunately, both the Legends games are too short too.

Gonna test this to see if it work. I might get the rest of it converted to a Yea Forums-uploadable size.

Attached: rockman_dash_3_and_etc_drawn_by_mko1.webm (864x648, 1.93M)

I want to fuck Sonia.

Megaman X is the perfect Megaman game and is still the best 2D one.
You could argue that Maverick Hunter X is better, but they're basically the same game.

>great music
>stages change (not just visually, but mechanically) depending on which boss you defeat
>well-balanced levels and bosses, nothing completely out of wack like with MMX6
>not visually overdesigned
>not a heavy story focus, which has never been one of the series strong points anyway, focused on gameplay
>characters actually have arcs despite not being focused on story, which is more than can be said for almost every other megaman game
>good level design from the intro stage to the sigma stages

Attached: mega-man-x-collection-image234434.jpg (704x472, 104K)

Neat.

Attached: rockman_dash_3_and_etc_drawn_by_mko2.webm (864x648, 1.41M)

2, I can beat it in an hour.

Attached: Roll Caskett.jpg (773x1000, 458K)

Why is there a focus on her breast?

Attached: rockman_dash_3_and_etc_drawn_by_mko3.webm (864x648, 1.84M)

every cloth piece is meant to be removed

Attached: rockman_dash_3_and_etc_drawn_by_mko4.webm (864x648, 1.93M)

I agree that Megaman X is the best Megaman game. But I wouldn't claim it's flawless. They played all their cards early and the Sigma stages are mostly unmemorable. Especially when held to the amazing stage gimmicks of the Mavericks. The ledge on Flame Mammoth's stage you need to bust through with your helmet is just mean design. Dash being so important basically means every single person plays Chill Penguin first. And that's unintuitive for a game where you're allowed to play any of 8 stages you like.

They're minor gripes, but I would change them given the chance.

Attached: 1562833664064.jpg (760x478, 78K)

>dash not unlocked from the start
X4 will always be superior to X1 for me, for that and other reasons.

Megaman Zero Collection because I'm a cheater
youtube.com/watch?v=EsQI7Q4X8Nc

Attached: Zero.jpg (291x173, 14K)

End

I dunno. Breasts are neat?

Attached: rockman_dash_3_and_etc_drawn_by_mko5.webm (864x648, 1.17M)

Megaman 9

Incredible stage design and gimmicks, above average replayability, and excellent special weapons for the series basically make it 2 if 2 was actually as good as its reputation led you to believe. Closest thing to a flaw is its overreliance on pit traps and even then you can just adapt to that.

Okay, now actual end. This one wasn't a webm and I almost missed it.

Attached: __sera_yuna_rock_volnutt_roll_caskett_tron_bonne_and_etc_rockman_dash_and_etc_drawn_by_mko_artist__s (850x850, 323K)

Attached: 1554076787156.png (1024x576, 517K)

Is it just me or is the boss and level design of Megaman 11 not that good?

Been playing it recently and every time I boot it up and play it I always get the feeling that the other games were far better designed.

Attached: packshot-befe56489296ac210102f0f34efaa0ca.jpg (500x713, 152K)

this but with all the zero saga

>been looking for this game since i played the r4 pirated version
>my shitty country doesnt have anywhere and everytime i go to the state the closest store that has it its like 300 km away

Attached: Joemeister+used+roll+picture+joemeister+rolled+image+_a82d76e5d96f7250ec3ae725496647d3.png (549x390, 137K)

X 1-3

why would you ever need any more than this? Perfection. Most precise controls, not overly complicated or broken, very fast moving once you're good enough, most unique and just-simple-enough mavericks, some of the best music in Mega Man games, oh yeah and Capcom actually still loved Mega Man at this time

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x200, 21K)

What's with the plate?

Everybody likes Legends because it was the one Megaman game that they could actually finish as a kid.

I think the bosses are pretty good. But it feels clear that the game had a budget, and most of it probably went to developing the basic mechanics and the new engine. The game dries up at the later Wily stages. I'd rather have a couple stronger final levels than all the gimmicky challenge shit packed into the game.

>boss design
Agreed, as long as you mean the boss fights specifically. They're entirely too predictable and pretty much every gear attack is a flashy move that's easy to dodge. I like all their designs and weapons, though.
>level design
Hard disagree. Felt like a really good improvement on classic's designs.

Misadventures of Tron Bonne!

Attached: 1430890157725.jpg (2000x2000, 1.9M)

Interesting theory. But by that logic everyone should love Megaman 5.

I beat all the NES games as a child. There's no excuse not being able to beat any of them.

Attached: 1540259919043.jpg (495x646, 180K)

I want Tron Bonne to smother my face with her thighs/crotch.

Attached: 1557511217124.png (154x157, 5K)

Everytime I see this I think of the knight saving the the damsel and muttering how there better be a dick under the skirt comic

Realistically speaking, how is thing on her?

Is it attached to the leotard thing she wears underneath or what?

You'd chip your teeth on that plate.

Also is this the full image?

It's just a clasp to her leotard.

Attached: 1548808898547.jpg (608x850, 118K)

from my understanding its actually attached to her, i mean they arent even human and more like a machinery and carbon mix, and it varies from person to person humans are long dead in the Legends world

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (550x373, 48K)

Looks like Slugbox. Check any booru. Should be easy to find with that info.

megaman 3 because it has the best stage start theme
youtu.be/0wOGSZtIPMQ

Imagine being this wrong

She doesn't have a fucking iron vagina you twat.

Attached: 1556613198965.jpg (400x400, 61K)

It'd be worth the risk.

Attached: 1560565603166.jpg (360x360, 55K)

I'm keen on the password screen too.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5tO0siFRNc

Oh its kind of like those baby overall things that have buttons near the bum / crotch area.

Can anyone explain to me why X6 is so loved on Yea Forums (without the "fun glitches" excuse)?

Attached: 1563851116062.png (235x285, 19K)

IF IT WERE UP TO YOU
AND YOU KNEW THAT YOU WOULD LOSE
I KNOW THAT YOU'D ALWAYS CHOOSE
TO CONTINUUUUUUEEEEEE

Attached: 1508112260594.jpg (184x184, 10K)

The answer is nostalgia. There's no defending 90% of its bullshit, but people try to just because they grew up with it.

Attached: 1541436767766.png (1549x1155, 1.16M)

It has unique level designs and it's challenging

battle network 3
argument: its the best megaman game

>unique
What a kind word for it. Yes, fighting donuts around a bunch of tunnels certainly was "unique." Randomly teleporting to areas because of a phantom totem pole is technically "unique." A path filled with lasers that lasts exactly 5 seconds before the boss door because more than half the stage is a secret area is, I suppose, unique. Eagles spawning in your face because the level is technically a straight line to the finish is a bit "unique." And boy, let me tell you about platforming with obscured vision with blind leaps and spike pits. Unique, right?

Attached: 1551590983732.png (192x192, 3K)

For me it's and Mega Man ZX. ZX has my favorite music in anything ever, my favorite gameplay in the series and I really like the characters as well as how the game feels like an homage to X. Would be perfect if it had a better map system and let you keep Model X through the whole game without needing two fucking clear files. Basically put less emphasis on the "Z" part of ZX

Attached: 1543182540218m.jpg (1024x1011, 209K)

Megaman 2. The charge shot and slide are both trash that don't add anything to the gameplay, but people holding the charge shot all the time. 2 has great levels and music, does the best what its mechanics have to offer.

Also adding on to the issues, the script differences between Vent and Aile are abysmal, Vent getting story relevant scenes while the Aile equivalent comes down to "muh Giro love triangle"

Attached: 1541806368211.png (1023x558, 669K)

If you hate charge, so be it. But slide is legit. And 3 has all around tighter controls than 2. I don't know how people go back to 2 after 3 and onward.

Also, Rush and Protoman were great additions.

Correct opinion right here.

Both are high on my personal all-time greatest list. I want to live in a world where Legends is as long and in depth as OoT.

Attached: 1563874237785.png (816x837, 569K)

It's baffling to me how anyone can like and defend x6 on any level.
Even hideofbeast, who does no hit no power up no dash runs "for fun" and enjoys parts of x6 for challenge, even he can't defend the donut shit and ground scaravich's stage nearly broke him.

I can never remember how to get to Areas F and J

You can't just go and discredit a game as a whole because it has a few rough edges. I vividly remember my first X6 playthrough and had a couple of "WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?" moments, like being stranded in the secret area of Metal Shark Player's stage where you gotta get across a huge gap to collect an armor part and the same thing happened on Yammark's stage when I got to its secret area and didn't have the tools to get through there. In both of those scenarios I had to Game Over to try the level again.

You do interesting stuff in those games. It's challenging and I love it. I had a gigantic smile on my face fighting Infinity Mijinion for the first time. Dancing around his clones dodging attacks. The game has a lot of great stuff.

This. One of my all-time favorites

"Rough edges" is not a valid description when every stage is a "rough edge." There is no highlight to the game. It's all trash. For example. Going into a High Max fight without the weapon that can hurt him frequently means you need to kill yourself 9 fucking times because reploid rescues are plentiful in the game. X6 is trash and "it's hard" is not a counter point. It's not good challenge. Randomly falling fireballs is not good challenge. Randomly spawning enemies is not good challenge. Dying because you don't know where a stupid moving slug robot is not good challenge. Running into a dead end because you wore the wrong armor into a Sigma stage is not good challenge.

Legends 1
It was a unique game for me, but the art looks beautiful, the gameplay was stupidly fun, and Tron Bonne is really cute

You shouldn’t. They suck.

>You could argue that Maverick Hunter X is better
You can't, actually.

It's just you.

I think X3 is probably the most forgettable game between X and Classic

Mega Man 9

It's just Mega Man 2 but way better
and Splash Woman

Attached: 1527565061300.jpg (300x350, 49K)

is this fan made?

Yes. As if Capcom would do it.

How much would you pay to own Tron Bonne's crotchplate?

Attached: 1547274496937.jpg (512x512, 23K)

love it

Why does she have a metal plate on her puss

What's your favorite stage?

FPBP Nuke all other opinions.

Attached: 1503363063381.webm (720x1280, 1.29M)

I want to sniff the inside of Tron Bonne’s crotch plate.

Why would I buy that? There's no way it'd fit.

>>stages change (not just visually, but mechanically) depending on which boss you defeat
Only four of them, which is a shame. They should have went all in and had all eight stages change.

There's a lot of good Megaman games. And if someone said to me "Megaman Legends is too short to be the best" I'd have a hard time arguing against that.

Attached: 1536109763374.gif (288x216, 2.16M)

you can't tho, she has her chastity belt on

Artist is in the filename. Never heard of mko before, though.

You are correct, sir.

Attached: 3dc6c474f4a43e0b4417d0a2ad9b1d45.jpg (800x800, 562K)

cute nose

>Playing SF3 for the first time
>Finish a boss with high as fuck noise and S rank
>All those drops
Goddamn folder building might be more demanding than ever but it sure manages to be more addicting than either of the previous games. Though I feel like some noise forms got cucked pretty badly compared to others, fire elemental noises for example are arguably worse at using fire chips than grass noises because ophiuca noise can generate grass panels easily. Favorite Noise form is probably gemini since it at least offers a buff to sword chips which can be non elemental and useful for building up noise.

Attached: sample_a992eb2b7b107050579fab0cbe89f09c.jpg (850x517, 392K)

Fuck you that's why.

Attached: mm3.png (1190x870, 2.22M)

bn3
it's the only one I played

mmz 1-4 are basically a single game, and playing them in order consecutively is one of the most kino experiences in vidya

Play BN4

Is that expression conveying a 'lewd onee-san', or 'smug contempt'?

Attached: 674dd81a8146abc47054fda689a3f30a.jpg (795x936, 94K)

Megaman 4.

All the cool things about Megaman games without the bloat.

>playing SF3 for the first time
Prepare those tears boy

Attached: 1562981355452.png (569x799, 599K)

I'm already crying whenever a card I needed shows up as a fucking support card. Why did they add such an annoying luck factor to fights? At least it's a non factor for galaxy advances since you just need to tap them even if they're not usable.

Warm disappointment

This is why 3 is my favorite. To me, charge shot is bloat.

>Warm disappointment
god I wish she'd look at me like that

Attached: 1520199318716.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

That is such a bullshit argument though.

Pretty sure most 2D Mega Mans are "shorter" games than any Legends.

For what it's worth, world time for Mega Man II is 26 minutes. For Legends 1 it's 53 minutes.

the male gaze?

This is why the Vent/Ashe storyline is superior to the Aile/Grey storyline. Also Grey is a whiny sopping cunt.

what breasts?

The only bosses I have gripes with are TundraMan, AcidMan, and BlockMan for getting too predictable after a while, and ImpactMan for being too hampered by his speed. The others have something going for them even if some of them have a bit of predictability to them.

TorchMan is fun as hell to fight at close-range, FuzeMan and BlastMan really test your foot work (thank fuck this game has input buffering), and BounceMan's physics based movement, while predicable in a technical sense, requires so much mental calculation that it might as well not be.

Boss design is a bit too centralized on the Gear attacks in their later phases; if you just blitz them with their weakness then the Gear attacks aren't a big issue so the fight is even easier, and if you fight them with Buster then it's more a feeling of figuring out this new thing as it happens but it can be pretty easy to dodge for most of them. There's some things I really like about the bosses though, like Torch Man being incredibly aggressive and Bounce Man's pattern (and how it completely breaks if you use his weakness). Block Man's fight is simple but stands out a lot; I feel like they made him the demo for a reason. I don't know how I feel about Yellow Devil with Double Gear; my opinion might be biased because I've never been good at Devil fights.

As for the level design, I loved it. I enjoyed the approach of longer stages with multiple checkpoints that give you a lot of room to use different enemy patterns and hazard ideas without throwing them at the player one right after the other. I feel like Fuse Man's stage is way shorter than the other 7 RMs though, and 2 real Wily stages with the others just being boss fights with a quick hallway beforehand was a bit of a shame, although with the long levels and lower budget I get it.

Battle Network 6
I know BN3 was "better" but holy shit was BN6 was fun with all the transformations and shit. Too bad it made the game a fucking breeze. The send off was really nice though.

BN6 is super smooth to play. It's a shame the game is easy as fuck and the postgame is nonexistent. If it had BN3 design decisions with BN6's gameplay it'd be the best.

ABSOLUTE

BN3 was pretty emotional and great. I was a kid back then so I loved all the battle network games. Even 4.

However, Megaman's return in BN3's ending felt a bit cheap to me now. It's technically not the "same" Megaman who sacrificed himself for Lan and that always bothered me.

Neat.

because it has the best soundtrack

Attached: cover3.png (1230x1230, 1.8M)

Whoops wrong image

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 23K)

>BN6's third boss is Circus man
>he stays in the back row
>BN3's' third boss is Bubble an
>he stays in the back row and a rock protects his side of the field and bubbles come out of the middle panel to block your shots and he gets a protective bubble at low health
Man, BN3 was wild.

It has definitely aged better than OoT.

OoT felt better to control back in the day but now both MML and OoT feel equally chunky, but MML has way more personality and charm.

I think we can agree that all 8-bit Megaman games have phenomenal soundtracks. Except mm5.

Megaman X4. Reasonably okay level design, but you get to play as Zero for the entire game.

not a huge fan of MMZ, although I've only really played the first one, and that game has some obnoxious design decisions

>stages that all have a unique quirk that requires you to use your abilities in a new context
X8 is way, way, way too gimmicky. I really do like the game's basic mechanics, but it's entirely comprised of stages that are far too reliant on their gimmick.

I want any possible Megaman X9 to be based on X8's mechanics. It'll never happen, but god damn, I wish.

>not a huge fan of MMZ, although I've only really played the first one, and that game has some obnoxious design decisions

The second game onwards has really different design philosophies to the first. Though the second suffers from the same problem the first game did where the second half is a retread of the first half (But this tie the second trips have completely different level designs). You also get a new seconday weapon every game like a extendable javelin type thing or a Shield.

Unfortunately the trade of is you can't skip hard missions in later games anymore.

X5, just feels good right down to the guns n' roses maverick names. Misadventures of Tron Boner is a close second.

Attached: IMG_20190727_211102.jpg (793x960, 152K)

Did they seriously design this character to have coochie armor?

X4 because it's the only megaman gane i've played

>PSP
Extremely based

Attached: 64891602_p0.jpg (1138x640, 137K)

>right down to the guns n' roses maverick names
You can fuck right off

You should at least play X1 too.

>"muh bosses aren't named dark bat and whale cum"

It's fun, stay seething

Hi new guy. Come right in and get /comfy/.

Attached: 1558900152309.png (1430x1439, 1.14M)

It's that time again

>Most, if not all of the Megaman games and fangames plus Boktai and Gunvolt
mega.nz/#!J7QSFBTQ!lfXvE_3q19WFUSRdWdJI4MaHPvJ9XeAP3aqRDfGatZ8

>BN cia file versions
mega.nz/#F!ILZ3iBwJ!C98nQG-BawMIUy6BaPkk6A

>Star Force .nds
mega.nz/#F!wbZzxLQJ!ikICMacD7xS13zeC4hk_IQ

>Rockman.EXE 15th Anniversary Sound Arrange Best Tracks
mega.nz/#!NyQDSSiS!NifzgQfZuJm4Xr8PCe5VcoaXUhXPvdSNnYVe8uOklx8

>The manga version of the Crossover Battle. Django vs Rockman!
mega.nz/#!NrhkSKzC!H00ruF1ljTEi1gyrQMJwW3tYPDGAGNfuVUkT_XB1u9o

>Megaman Art Books
mega.nz/#F!G8VjXSjY!HigLekH1YRxozZQwgsu7EA

>Gregar patched
cdromance.com/gba-roms/megaman-battle-network-6-cybeast-gregar-english-patched-gba-rom/

>EXE and Ryuusei no Animes
mega.nz/#F!pr5FVKCK!u7lZLlYxa72s8PUcDTicdg

Attached: 6cccdd891f8f60dd6366514e2acb50a9.png (1100x1600, 1.02M)

>if not all
I'll be the snoody judge of that.

Very based and very redpilled user.

>first link i posted isn't the "Megaman Challenge 2.0" mega link that i saved a few threads back
FUCK WHAT HAPPEND?

Attached: SS8.png (3000x4000, 3.09M)

Mega Man 7

Its presentation is absolutely gorgeous, literally the pinnacle of 16 bit spritework, outstanding soundtrack, tough but mostly fair challenge and I really love how snappy the physics feel. Its jump handles really good, and the Super Adaptor jet is bloody perfect for reaching platforms in a way the jet adaptor in MM6 just wasn't. The shop and Bass were both decent additions to the franchise and I'm glad for them. Screw Burst Man.

Found it
>Every Megaman game
mega.nz/#F!UgNQmIJZ!i1DFJDG7DnXhfxzkCdi-cQ

>Every Megaman animation
mega.nz/#F!zq5k0SBT!M327QSv3oJxXwrYPCXTNpA

>The second game onwards has really different design philosophies to the first
Only Zero 3 really does.

>Unfortunately the trade of is you can't skip hard missions in later games anymore.
Why do you think Zero 1 let you skip anything? Only thing it did that the later games didn't was have an elf that removed spikes from the game completely. Later games just have you take damage but not die instantly if you use the equivalent elf

In Zero (the original) if you lost all your lives the game would jsut continue on. Good if you suck but bad since you lost the chance to pick up items form that stage until your next playthrough. I don't think this applied to story missions like Aztec pleb filter, just the inbetween stuff.

Zero 1 is just a weird game like that.

Megaman legends 2 because Sera makes my PP hard.

Attached: 1563374163127 Sera.jpg (961x1200, 168K)

Vinny open two games with Tron Porn on them.

Attached: Z71944015_p0.jpg (1500x2121, 1.06M)

A Man of taste. I prefer 3 but its nice to see 7 getting some LOVE. Every time I see Someone here saying that 8 is better than 7, I die a little inside.

Attached: Sera's butt.png (1665x1530, 206K)

I can't stand 7. The dialogues too edgy, the bosses take up half the room and for some reason the stages are super easy but the bosses are all a pain in the butt (Looking at you burst man)

The bosses are the best parts

X5 sucks massive cock you cunt.

>bosses take up half the room

Mega Man 7 feels cramped compared to the other titles because it is proportioned to the GB games, regardless of the boss sizes.

Attached: 1557987259048.png (832x448, 37K)

I actually never played any game after 7. I like the way 8 looks, but its stages seem too gimmicky

The bosses are easy when attacked with the correct weapons. They get stuck in a easy pattern where you only have to avoid 1 or 2 attacks before shot again. They are hard with the Mega Buster of course but not that hard...

Also, Burst Man is the easyest one. Why do people have problems with him?

They are gimmicky and boring. Also the music is beyond awful.

It's not that Burst Man is hard, it's that we hate to have to button mash to get rid of those bubbles

I can understand why you'd call them gimmicky, what with the snowboarding, rail shooter sections, and nearly the entirety of Sword Man's stage, but it's still a blast to play. You really should give it a shot, but you may want to skip the anime cutscenes unless you've got a sense of humor for cheesy movies.

>awful music
Taste may be subjective, but I think you're very wrong

Don't you know the rule? The music is always shit or mediocre when Mega Man has voice. 8,11,x4 and 5...

This wasn't funny and I hope the person who did this got a new asshole ripped open.

Attached: 1563774016059.png (710x599, 81K)

Legends. Partly because it was one of my first 3d games and nostalgia, the rest though is because it's just fun. Looking back it's quite repetitive and pretty shallow (strafing = I'M INVINCIBLE!) but good for the time and the story, characters and world were simply charming.

Also Tron and Roll best mega girls

Attached: 1476476093483.jpg (300x400, 28K)

mega man 1 it's the only one I've played

Who else misses the anime intros?

youtu.be/8JS4iMSC_i8
youtu.be/Ev1RsHQcrcI

How the hell can this be so low poly and yet look so good?

That's a crappy and arbitrary rule

It's fun

Attached: Mm8promo.jpg (770x789, 354K)