Why wasn't the best looking Wii game, The Conduit, ported to the Switch?

Why wasn't the best looking Wii game, The Conduit, ported to the Switch?

Attached: The_Conduit_Box_Art.jpg (600x807, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Voltage_Software
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just post it

games that are impossible to talk about on Yea Forums

I think I might pop this game in today. The gameplay was mostly mediocre, but the control options make it fun to mess around with. I miss the multiplayer though.

Attached: EF0B90CD-89BE-45C7-9E80-3D24AAB5E746.jpg (474x243, 14K)

Take away the motion controls, and they're just mediocre shooters.

What's the hot meme about it?

The art direction for this game was all over the place and i find it baffling no one pointed it out. There's being campy and not taking art too seriously and there's just pure amateur time. Deviant art tier designs.

LOL at the screenshot.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>We'll never get a followup to the cliffhanger of Conduit 2 with Presidential Agents

Attached: xsotXKq.jpg (610x350, 16K)

It looked like fucking shit. It was probably impressive from a technical standpoint, but it still looked like shit.

Wait, what the fuck are you trying to say? This some reddit lingo?

Yes.

LOL at the idea on the Switch

has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Attached: 1232482816809.jpg (256x173, 7K)

This. But I’m still baffled that they hired Jon St. John to do Michael for Conduit 2. It felt very out-of-place and made it difficult to get invested in the game.

Attached: 9852DDCA-E62E-4E53-884B-CE98FD7A2062.jpg (474x277, 21K)

I used to play this shit online all the time
My tag was SAUCEE

I remember having epic sniper battles on Roofs across the street in the torn up city block. Just jumping around trying to get some headshots with the orange charge gun.

I always remember a day where another dude and I were taking turns raping each other for like 5 hours. It was the first time I actually gained a lot of respect for someone’s gameplay.
If you are out there Hyrule, you put on a hell of fight.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Attached: 1546796797169.jpg (480x473, 19K)

Get out of here redditor!

I really loved all of the gimmicky weapons in the second game. Widowmaker and ARC-eclipse were my jam.

They went a whole 180 on the tone and just said fuck it because no one really cared about the first game's plot. I kind of liked the whole conspiracy thing, but I Presidents in space marine armor were cool too.

Attached: CONDUIT_2_E3_interview_from_gametrailers.com_009_0022.jpg (854x480, 78K)

>Nintendo
>Supporting 3rd parties
Pick 1 and only 1

I actually think Conduit and Conduit 2 looks really nice for a Wii game.

Seriously, what the fuck happened to high voltage software after conduit 2? They've been way too silent for years while doing ports of various games. Why can't they just fund a remake of the conduit for switch?

They made a phone port of the first game. Aren't they mainly just a shovelware company. The Conduit and Conduit 2 were like their best titles, and the only thing they've put out since is like some shitty VR game.
I fucking wish we got The Grinder.

Well this was a surprise.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Voltage_Software

B-A-S-E-D thread

Condiuit 1, as well as 2, were very fun games on Wii. Not perfect, but very fun, espeically in online multiplayer.

the story was interesting, the motion controls worked great (you had to adjust the sensitive and such, but then it worked amazingly).

the weapons were great as well. especially the sniper rifle. it had some good alien weapon designs as well.

Conduit 2 feels like an n64 shooter, in all the good ways (lots of wacky weapons and colored lighting) and all the bad ways (framerate)

A few of the guns are pretty much borrowed from Perfect Dark and Half Life. See Strike Rifle and Hive Canon.