Let's have one of these threads

Let's have one of these threads.

Attached: file.png (1694x1242, 1.28M)

DS3 should be more negative

lets not it's been over a decade

>another BB fellating thread
Holy fuck, you zoomers won’t ever stop shilling this game, will you?

Template

Attached: file.png (1914x1382, 423K)

But it’s the best game in the picture.

2>3>1>sekiro>bloodborne>shitty retard bait that is demon souls

unfathomably awful taste

Cringe.

why do retards never stop replying to the DS2 baits

Attached: 1563941043921.png (1712x608, 1.02M)

>DS2 vs rest of the series shitposting thread

Attached: OOOOOOCEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLUUUUARH.jpg (480x480, 60K)

i like games

Attached: 1564226641257.jpg (1694x1242, 532K)

my fav game good
your fave gaym bad

Attached: 1563963864510.jpg (1080x1008, 248K)

Attached: 374847262837.jpg (2560x1920, 1.72M)

>ignores ds3 like the trash it is
based

Explain

Attached: 1.png (809x449, 12K)

Infinite > 1

dark souls 2 is worse than dark souls 3, how can you even dispute that?

>Skipped ds3

based

le meme face

its worse in gameplay and infinitely worse in story so no

this is all true except for post-vessel DS1. I wish the game had ended with O&S and gwyn directly afterwards. Not a single moment between these two encounters had me smiling. What a drag.

Ds2 should be the same as sekiro, sekiro should be better.

This is like 90% me

le zoomer newfag

Because it's not

But Columbia > Rapture

haven't played rest of them

Attached: chart.png (1200x1152, 1.06M)

Rockstar games, note it's only the ones I've played.

Attached: 1563943655132.png (1767x857, 745K)

Why didn't you steal DS3 as well?

Fuck off Levine, I'm going to make 5 gangbang animations of Elizabeth just to spite you.

>2 better than 1
>Minerva's den worth a shit
>Burial At Sea better than anything

kys

Kill yourself.

only zoomer retards dislike 2, it's objectively better than 1 in every way, especially story. sorry you're adhd :(

>2 better than 1
That's absolutely correct though.

Again you reveal yourself to be a massive fag

Attached: file.png (1100x600, 660K)

2 is better, 1 just sticks with you more because it's the introduction to the series.

>minervas den
Patrician taste. One of the best dlcs ever made

How is 2 not better? It builds on every aspect of the first game and succeeds in fleshing them out, and the story is way better. You're right about the DLCs being shit though.

Attached: 1563926775088.jpg (1000x2800, 563K)

Kill yourself.

Attached: ff faces.jpg (1572x3651, 1.15M)

The true rankings

2 > DeS > BB > 3 > 1 > Sekiro

would love to hear how 13 is on par with 7

I can barely think of any series where I've actually played all of the games. Usually I can tell if I'm not going to enjoy something and just never bother with it.

>dislikes Conviction
lmao what a fag

Attached: 1522713073439.jpg (600x315, 38K)

Dark Souls 3 and Demon's Souls are the best.
DS1 is unfinished and all the bosses are shit.
DS2 is unplayable trash that feels mechanically matched with Fable 3.
Bloodborne isn't fun.
Sekiro is like a shit hack and slash played on highest difficulty.

>disliking VIII
>XIII-2 over LR

Attached: 1564053197553.jpg (500x666, 22K)

Attached: sp.jpg (1200x1550, 279K)

It's okay to be an easily-pleased moron with a baby brain, user, but it's not appropriate for you to brag about it.

correct

>X-2 & the 13 series
>good

Attached: 1560667640992.jpg (307x356, 33K)

>Le me-me faces
I hope every faggot that does this gets cancer and dies. 2007 was 10+ years ago.

Attached: 1563387068924.jpg (960x960, 107K)

Nice to see the room getting some love

this, otherwise the pictures correct

shh you cant say things like that on this board, liking ds3 is against the gamer code. Remember: you must prove to others and yourself you can only enjoy the most difficult the genre has to offer

Yea Forums likes 2 more because its made by the same devs who made their baby fallout game they like to suck off at every opportunity

imagine being so passionately angry on the internet about things you weren't even around for

>he doesn't know

I hope you die alone in your bedroom by hanging yourself before you turn 30. Actually i don't really have a hope, it's a certain event since you're such a pathetic autistic virgin.

DS2 should be more negative than 3.

when you wonder why you're a friendless loser and get all mopey about it, think back to moments like this

finally, someone who actually played 13

How can anyone love BB and don't also love DaS3? The movement is the same, the graphics are almost as good, there's lot of overlapping themes and tying up the games. Combat in 3 is just as satisfying as BB and the boss quality is also on par. The music is the best in the series and the areas are nice to go through, filled with little things and stuff. It is more linear but still ridiculously enjoyable and replayable with so many builds and items.

so much samefagging in the same thread. Yeah you like Bioshock 2, we get it, but it's still shit

2shitters just want to force the meme so people forget how shit 2 was.

Hydrate.

good taste

a few things:
1. 7 was very overrated. It's okay at best
2. 13 while flawed, still had some enjoyment value to it. Plus the combat system got fun ONCE the game actually allowed you free reign over the party, which was after disc 2.

I cannot post pics. It makes me very sad as I cannot participate in threads like these.
Sadness, stupid mods and ISP-range ban

Attached: Souls Tier.png (920x518, 330K)

Another BB>All thread
You fucking maggots only have a ps4 and love to shill the exclusive despite the fact that the last time I checked the trophies not even a 70% fucking killed Gascoigne

It's not about 1 or 2, it's because you insulted minerva's den. You must have a terminal brain tumor if you are this retarded

This man speaks the truth.

yikes

Attached: xxsjoo.png (678x157, 9K)

fallout

Attached: fallout.png (1404x1468, 1022K)

Fixed

Attached: jj9n8g.png (920x518, 363K)

>tier list doesn’t shit on ds 3
>Yea Forums

YOOOOOOOO

based

>I checked the trophies not even a 70% fucking killed Gascoigne
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. 30% of people never reached the first bonfire in Dark Souls. People don't play games they buy. This isn't anything new.

>disliked Conviction when it was kino Sam and a great ending to his story
>prefered Blacklist over it
Talk about an easily-pleased moron with a baby brain

Most people never complete the games they buy, BB is no different.

2 is fucking great, what are you on. 2 has the most build variety, most comfy areas and the best replayability. Also some of the best weapons.
3 is great as well, possibly better than 2 when weighting pros and cons. It's stupid to hate one of the games in a franchise that's so self-similar anyway. This comes from someone with over 200h of both 2 and 3.

I love NV too but perfect is a bit much.

Well i was talking about my experience, it's my favorite game. But yeah it has some flaws.

whoops... I confused the order

Attached: 1564229778070.png (921x518, 332K)

Sekiro too fast for you, boomer-kun?

Congratulations, you didn't get the point of the game at all, that takes effort.

no just dry, boring and overall uninteresting :)

nioh is the better game

>ADP, Soul memory, durability on PC, the empty and ugly levels, SHOCKWAVES, delayed menu, mixing estus and rock candy, the terrible enemy designs, the retarded world layout
Sure it might not be shit, but it is without a doubt the worst game in the series by a country mile. Anyone who tries to deny this is either retarded or memeing.

Attached: file.png (1838x603, 534K)

That's fair, I feel the same way.

What's wrong with DaS3? It's not running at 23fps like BB?

>YOU JUST DIDNT GET IT
kill yourself

There should be a tier in between top and shit, and that's where Dark Souls 3 should live

No more fighting necessary, here is the objectively correct version.

Attached: 1563946541391.png (2256x872, 1.03M)

>Still being this stuck in old Yea Forums
>thinking your soulless stick figures hold any weight
The days of wojacks and pepes will be here until the day this site is rightfully deleted. You pathetic virgins will NEVER get your old culture back, and it better this way. Choke on your own spittle and die faggots.

Attached: 1560904239662.jpg (750x731, 229K)

You could put literally any of the other games in any order and I'd be fine with it, but if Dark Souls 2 isn't automatically the lowest rated, I'm mad.

I really fucking liked Munch's Odyssey

>I came here after the election

t.

Attached: 1557862965847.png (484x459, 513K)

Yep, also shit taste
>Make X game
>Make Y game that has less anything than X game
>"b-but Y game i-is better!"
Fucking retard

>has less
jesus christ you are beyond braindamaged if you think that the mechanics in ds2 were anything but pure retardation. Drink bleach

I did and there is nothing you can do about it. Cope harder :)

This

As if the mechanics in ds3 were any better since it tried to be an halfassed multiplatform clone of BB, every game after DeS and DaS is worse, no fucking exceptions.

You really are a bollockless little twat aren't you

Ds3 is worse than Ds1, yes, but Ds2 is worse than Ds3.

>more build variety
>more bosses
>some of the best bosses in the whole series
>more areas
>no retarded rune system
>no blood gem farming so you hit for 2.4 damage more per hit
>invasions are actually interesting and not a battle of who has more blood vials
Go dilate consoletranny. I regret my PS4 purchase until today because bloodborne is the most overhyped shit ever but it still blows ds2 and demon souls out of the water

Pretty good, for me i'd switch GTa IV and RDR2

Whys the remake disappointing? Its not the same game with better graphics ?

At the time of posting this Kingdom Hearts 3 is currently kicking my ass on Critical Mode, but otherwise is not winning me over so far.

Attached: kingdomhearts.jpg (1152x1164, 222K)

imagine eating diarrhea instead of a good dinner, and proudly announcing it to everyone

Oh boy
>more build variety
Which is destroyed about a month after release since they apparently found it a good idea to balance an entire single player RPG around PvP cumguzzling faggots
>more bosses
Didn't know that quantity>quality was a thing now
>some of the best bosses in the whole series
Some of them are, pretty on par with the first game
>more areas
Quantity vs quality again, didnt't DaS 2 have more with dlcs?
>the rest
Not a min max pvp brainlet, also i play on PC since Ps3

Played every game pictured, Souls has more mediocre games than good ones and this series is overrated as fuck. Sekiro is the first one I've enjoyed since DaS1 and I wish fanfaggots would stop talking about Souls in relation to every other game like it's some high bar in the industry. Do not reply to me with your less than human opinions souls babies, play real games.

Attached: 1564226641257.png (942x1242, 919K)

very based, don't let the brainlets itt tell you otherwise

>Contrarian liking DS2
>Praising DeS and BB
>Hating DS3
>Finding Sekiro okay when it does everything better than BB
How does it feel to have both Sony's and Japan Studio cocks deep in your throat ?

Blacklist was a step in the right direction. If they took out the stupid run and gun shit and mark and execture it would be pretty gud.

watch Matthewmatosis' video on it, he explains every reason why
worse controls, Sligs have been turned into idiots that never shut up, Mudokons act like clowns and it removes the idea that they're slaves in an oppressive shithole, way too much bloom, 3D backgrounds have way less detail and character than rendered 2D backgrounds

it's worse in pretty much every way, the only things better are the controls for throwing rocks, and it's kinda nice to not have screen transitions since it makes the game feel more real and alive

Its the same game with "better" graphics but bad art direction.

Based optimist user

>it does everything better than BB
It literally sucks big cocks when compared to both past Souls games, any RPG or any Action game released in the last 20 years, it doesn't belong in any genre except in the trash bin like your taste

Did you really play 358/2 before 2? Also, GBA chains is better

This man has the correct opinions

Get dressed.

it's not fun

more or less

Attached: Adobe_20190727_135859.jpg (2633x1542, 530K)

Swap DS2 and DS3

>ADP, Soul memory, durability on PC, the empty and ugly levels, SHOCKWAVES, delayed menu, mixing estus and rock candy, the terrible enemy designs, the retarded world layout
It's only your subjective opinion. It's a common feature among DS2 haters, they never have any real arguments, only emotional screeching, like bitches lol. The only reason you faggots hate DS2 is because your daddy Japazaky didn't make it. Keep crying, bitches, while normal people having fun with this great game.
>it is without a doubt the best game in the series by a country mile. Anyone who tries to deny this is either retarded or memeing.
See, it works in both ways. Grow up, you stupid fuck :)

>anyone dares to say that bloodborne is their favorite
>YOU'RE JUST A SNOYFAGGOT PS4BABBY

Attached: MetalGear.jpg (1586x1124, 404K)

It does action tremendously better than BB. It has no balance problem because you have more constraints. It has barely any cheese mechanics outside of hidden tricks working on bosses.
It's stronger than BB in everything it does, even level design as BB has underwhelming level design outside of Yarnham and the clock tower in the DLC.
Stop sucking Sony's cock user.

/thread

Attached: 1534474642703.png (1694x1242, 1.19M)

>ds1 second best
It's second worst at best.

based

make your own funny faces than you fucking leech

It has no balance problem because it literally has no variety, how the hell can you fuck up the balance of the only ONE sword you use the entire game
>better than bloodborne
Who said anything about BB? In souls game you can play however you want, walk away from attack, parry, block, dodge, tank with your face, anything. Sekiro? Literal rock-paper-scissors garbage, try to do anything else but what the game tells you to do, and you'll get punished for it, " action tremendously better" my pair of balls.

>Grow up, you stupid fuck :)
ironic considering he actually has real criticisms but all you could reply with was "no u"

you must be the biggest faggot on this board right now

imagine having taste this shit

bloodborne ≥ sekiro > dark souls >> demon souls >> dark souls 3 > genital herpes > dark souls 2 > terminal cancer > scholar

imagine liking dark souls 2 or bloodclone, lmao, YIKES

all souls games are terrible

Imagine being this based

>played FUCKING AC!D but no Poops
there has been recently a 60FPS patch you should give it a try via PPSSPP

I really needed that bit about David thanks for the depression Ubisoft

Attached: 1562762820241.jpg (664x908, 67K)

i have cancer

Based. Bloodbornecucks cling to their shitty game because of muh exclusives.

Demo's "what is this room for" moment in DS2 still fucks with my head

how is it shitty

So, when will we get another Soul game?

Attached: Zeldaoneofthese.png (2850x2174, 3.18M)