Astral Chain

New Kino Chain action trailer
After having seen so many bad players making the game look worse than it is this is some nice fresh air.
GOTY incoming.
youtube.com/watch?v=PMS-LMKXKTo

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1067x600, 211K)

Please stop shilling this weebshit. Nobody cares. Thank you.

Please continue talking about this Switch GOTY, people care. Thank you.

This honestly looks like garbage I wouldn't bother pirating, and my standards are quite low.

The inevitable GOTY, hands down

I'd kill for it to come out on PC
Shame PlatGames are sold to nintendo now.

shut the fuck up and go somewhere else then

itt we pretend this looks good?

The second you stop advertising something that's not even out

>another generic weebshit game only praised because nintendo

game looks fun as fuck but that trailer was fucking garbage.

the wrapping up enemies with the chain and sending them flying are so fucking cool.
like easily the coolest shit i've seen in a game in years

first of all you're retarded (obviously)
secondly, pre-release marketing is important as fuck you dumbfuck, so if i was advertising i certainly wouldn't be stupid for doing it pre-release you retarded incel.
now fuck off into another thread to shitpost

I was already super excited for this since launch, but seeing soe of the music talent attached is even more hype now

I've been avoiding footage of this since the direct just because I knew from day 1 I was definitely gonna get it. Has it been playable at all? Something tells me the framerate on this one is gonna have some rough drops

So you're admitting you're marketing, I thought the OP sounded like corporate talk.
Did you pay Hiro for your thread, or are you sneaking this one in because euro mods are sleepy retards?

I'm hyped as fuck for this game but go suck a bag of dicks OP you faggot marketer

Don’t give shitposters attention user
Don’t even call him a faggot

ITT:
>nooo stop discussing video games!

so since so many are going to do a EVA 01 themed legion, I will probably go with red and white and do a EVA 02 themed one.

There's nothing to discuss. It's a fucking advertisement. Make some threads when your shiny new platshit gets released so we can all forget about a week later just like every tepid pile of trash they put out.

Holy shit cope harder you sperglord. What trash do you even play?

didn't expect there would even be upgrades to the Legions
looks great

Lots of things, user. But I'm not gonna type up dozens of names for someone whose sole sanctuary are the latest and greatest in child buzzwords such as cuck, incel, and cope.

Ok this looks good
I still feel like I’m going to be picking up cans more than literally anything else

I remember you from the other thread a couple days ago.

Fuck off nigger

Attached: 2F568031-8401-4AED-81A2-6761D9DD1B24.jpg (768x1024, 129K)

Mate I'm probably older than you. Get off your high horse and fuck out of a thread you don't like. OP may be a retard but you're contributing even less

Trusting in Platinum is always kind of risky, but the gameplay in this does look fucking fantastic, absolutely no question.
I'm just a bit worried that there will be too much talking and not enough combat and that the pacing might be bad because Platinum hasn't made a game like this before (that i know of)
Thankfully Kamiya isn't directing this or the game would be full of really trashy auto-scroller levels.
Obviously the opening level of the game is a motorbike chase but they explained that it was kind of made that way so they could build up the world and premise while giving the player something to interact with as opposed to it just being an annoying as fucking level like Highway in Bayonetta.
Also still waiting for that Switch Pro announcement... Don't want to get an old switch model when the new one could be just around the corner.

Sup dude
I already know my austim
T. Guy who spent more time purely collecting korok seeds than doing else

oh yea just want to add to that
for example stuff like using the legions for platforming sections, using the arm legion for opening heavy doors (slowly), using the sword legion for cutting open gates, using the arrow legion to shoot energy nodes that power elevators etc. just looks like unnecessary fluff to me.

The “Switch Pro” you speak off is still another 2 years of
The new 3DS didn’t come out til like 4 years after the original

>It's another DMCucks being incapable of comprehending others enjoying platinum games episode
Astral looks so fucking good and I can't wait for release

He is probably talking about the switch refresh which comes a few weeks after Astral Chain

yea but the 3ds wasn't "underpowered" and had every game run at 15 fps.
also on august 2 there's gonna be some news along with info for switch release in china.

>yea but the 3ds wasn't "underpowered" and had every game run at 15 fps.

Holy shit, you are seriously retarded and underage if you even think this.

more like asshole pain

Oh yeah lol

This
The 3DS needed that power boost bad because there was literally nothing else for a long as time since the vita was too expensive and practically dead 2 years in meanwhile the 3DS was using 2009 tech for over 6 years

>Lead designer of Nier Automata

Underrated masterpiece incoming

8/10
Needs more ass

Should I be worried? because that game has the worst combat and most poorly thought out, unpolished mechanics of any action game I've ever played.
you wanna hope that can all be blamed on Taros team.

What a shitty trailer. They need to do a way better job at selling this game.

just because the 3ds couldn't play hd games doesn't mean it was underpowered.
it was made for that specific kind of handheld experience with low graphic games. i know this is hard to understand for graphics fags but the gameboy advance wasn't underpowered either, it did what it was supposed to do.

i think platinum games has specific combat designers for their games and i don't think it's the same one

Evertyday is shitposting for this game, I hope the old ruly of that still applies.

*everyday
*rule

Im so glad i bought a switch

Attached: 1554651297230.jpg (600x800, 70K)

>no pc version
Hard pass.

not like you have a choice LOL