Fire Emblem Three Houses

What’s going on with it user score? Lgbtera strikes back?

Attached: 9E4B07EE-F64B-45B2-B596-3821DC57AEFE.jpg (1282x727, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbs.ruliweb.com/news/527/read/125430
strawpoll.me/18383851
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe — and stay with me here, seriously pay attention to this — maybe the game is actually just a really mediocre game?

hoes mad

Well, I played 20 hours in a row, and it’s really good.

Are there any spellsword classes in the game?
Also is byleth a good mage or should I stick to the sword?

Have you read the 0 scores reviews?

>Worse than Awakening
>worse than Fates
Holy shit. Blunder of the century

who'd you s rank?

The Switch itself is a terrible console, only good for smash

Maybe - and stay with me here, seriously take the cocks out of your mouth and pay attention -metacritic user scores are utterly worthless because they're constantly bombed by seething autists.

I have an extremely important question, the answer to which will determine whether I buy this game or not.
Does this game have a tomboy I can romance?

It was literally review bombed and you can see it easily.

not enough trannies 0/10

It's not possible that a Switch game can have these graphics, it's a shame that there are games like Super Mario Odissey or Zelda Breath of the Wild, and Fire Emblem has not made the leap that they gave, I feel it's a 3DS game in HD and slightly polished, they are not worth the $60. It's an outdated game and a previous generation in the technical aspect.
Besides that the story is generic, boring, with poor writing, if the game doesn't enter for my eyes, less it enters me through its narrative, its afwul

The anime aesthetic, the cliche characters, the typical husbandos and waifus, the same pairing and friendship system that we have complained about so much since the saga changed radically in Awakening, this game is the peak of the degradation of the franchise, and a clear proof that the saga never returned to its basic and original essence. It's a good game, but a bad Fire Emblem, and as Fire Emblem I will judge it.

It's not the best Fire Emblem, and nor is't close to being one of the best, this saga has lost every drop of its essence and original charm. I've played it for several hours and I can come to the conclusion that it's more of the same anime weaboo pandering, Fire Emblem will be Fire Emblem again when they worry about creating mature stories and stop implementing dating systems. It's ridiculous how they overvalue this game.

This is not REAL Fire Emblem, it is some Harry Potter style school nonsense! Bring back Path of Radiance era Fire Emblem!!!

yes

Attached: wew.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

leonie or catherine

Attached: cathe.jpg (474x474, 31K)

Multiple tomboys, actually.

Is it worth it to dust off my hacked switch for this shit? I played a fire emblem game on 3DS and I was not impressed.

Can you imagine getting filtered by the school section without noticing the retarded amount of freedom in character building it gives you?

Seems so

Attached: FF41D950-7BB4-47FF-ABD6-5068050E7EB2.jpg (698x658, 221K)

Does the game have optional grinding or any daily style 'my castle' shit?

Which game?

>complains about bad graphics
>praises Path of Radiance
are metacritic users even more retarded than Yea Forumsirgins?

>age shaming
wow so unprogressive

>muh mature storyline about war and shit
>Both Edelgard and Dimitri offer better quality in storyline than PoR

It had good graphics for it's time. 3H looks fucking awful for 2019.

The one I played on 3DS? Awakening I think, the one that had this sorceress or whatever she was with the full body stocking that everyone kept shilling.

>make a dating sim
>no real meaningful same sex relationships

How do you think the fan base will react?

Attached: 8F4E5749-A0B6-43DA-87A3-F820FB0823AF.jpg (395x346, 32K)

Telliusfags are retarded, more news at eleven

Old people fucking suck

Yeah it has nice graphics for the n64

Attached: fire-emblem-path-of-radiance-2531.jpg (800x600, 99K)

But there's a lesbian lord this time.

Worked great for persona. Don't know why this game attracts so many homos.

Dimingrid

Attached: D_6hf43WwAEHx7W.jpg (1200x1200, 115K)

It had N64 tier graphics and it was released on the end of the Gamecube's lifespan, you need to clean your eyes.

Demilix

Attached: D_6hcVKW4AElDYM.jpg (1200x1200, 111K)

So this is the homo version of Dimitri IS didn't include in the game.

Demilvain

Attached: D_6hdKuX4AAYQSC.jpg (1200x1200, 117K)

This looks like an average shonen protagonist.

you're seriously trying to pretend that the battle visuals don't exist?

cope

This man is right. 3D Fire Emblem has always looked awkward as fuck too.

IT"S JAPANSE ANIME GAME IT MUST BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminder that the game is really fun but the translators couldn't help themselves from putting in memes in.
Edelgard keeps being translated as sassier, because YASSS QUEEN xDDD, saying stuff like "ugh" and trying to le epic roast people. Where in the Jap audio she just isn't doing anything like that.
Why is it so hard to translate the game properly? Holy shit.

Three Houses feels like it was designed for women, which isn't really a bad thing, but I can see how it would trigger the spergs on metacritic who need a male protag to self-insert as and can't stand being a cute girl with a horrifying fish face in some cutscenes wtf

Actually looks good

>tomboy with big honkers

Attached: hmm.gif (498x280, 1.95M)

Well I mean the graphics are absolute ass so you can't expect everybody to give it a high-end score

He look so much like an imperial Noble straight out of Legend of the Galactic Heroes. I love it

Attached: latest.png (1200x1200, 823K)

If the user score differs from the main by more than 0.7 points, its paid reviews and Nintendo was paying for ad space.

The issue with meta and Nintendo games is that metacritic has too many registered Nintendo fan sites that input reviews.

The funniest thing is majority of these landwhale bitch don't even own a switch and not even playing the game

Attached: 1564141637444.png (579x176, 20K)

how's the gameplay? Awakening and Fates were garbage, have they finally fixed the damn series?

Attached: abso.png (288x415, 135K)

>chad who marries, fucks and impregnates Edelgard
>something not even (You) can do

why no mentions of echoes?

Attached: 1564141515576.png (587x195, 17K)

Or maybe, snoyfags are just SEETHING like always?

Attached: 1561556800727.png (877x5026, 3.33M)

the userscore was at 9.7 yesterday

Wtf are you on about, the animations were awful.

Awakening got a lot of women and nu-males into the franchise wiith its dating mechanics and now they demand their gay due. Plus, the lady who did the art for this one is a fujo so it seemed like gay shit was implicitly guaranteed.

Echoes was actually just a really faithful remake of a really shitty old game

reminder that it has a worse user score than revelations lol

Because the maps sucked in Echoes. Everything else was really good

Attached: 1563912252032.png (1820x926, 288K)

>most of the 0 reviews accounts only exist to give 0/10 to nintendo games and 10/10 to sony games
LOL, can you be any more transparent?

There is a reason snoyfags freak out the moment anybody mentions proof of ownership for reviews.

So if I skip put on this game, will I be missing out on anything amazing? Or is it just a solid game with nothing really remarkable?

Attached: aiportraits_1563704367.jpg (512x512, 13K)

There's a spellsword but I'd also second the question asking if byleth is a good mage

I didn't even bother playing it after being so let down by Awakening and Fates.

>Conquest
>most fun gameplay in series
>garbage
What?

>everything else was really good
the story was dogshit man come on

Time to buy a second copy.

Attached: 1438157242848.png (531x638, 629K)

>fun
>gimmicks and constant influx of reinforcements
It had two-three fun maps and anything else was obnoxious as shit.

>he says on a website that need no proof of purchase, and is famous for snoyfags raiding it in their butthurt
LOL, get over yourself.

Maybe its to do with the voice actor being recast because he broke nda/sexual allegations in the past

I was thinking about getting the game but I've changed my mind since because of the recast

>not getting the Seasons Of Warfare Edition of Three Houses

Attached: 07EE86B8-B460-44B9-A5D4-A3DA358E1645.jpg (1125x1480, 1.32M)

Why is being able to fuck a guy as a guy so important in an SRPG? I fail to see the reason these faggots are so buttmad.

No, it's for the gay options.

I couldn't stomach finishing Birthright, are you telling me that Conquest is good despite being made by the same team? AND bundled together with Birthright? Are you fucking serious?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

Boarilla

Attached: D_6huXlXsAAgnR_.jpg (2044x2044, 271K)

My Byleth has a decent mag stat, seems to be getting growths in there often. I think he'd make a decent mage but wouldn't outshine whoever is the mage naturally in your house.

Why don't these people go play a BL VN or something? They always seem to care far more for relationships then actually playing the fucking game.

I don't understand what this has to do with my post?

I will now buy your game.

They don't actually play the game

Attached: 1563379647744.png (572x204, 30K)

Boar Spider

Attached: D_6hxzWXsAAnnr8.jpg (2044x2044, 252K)

Give him Annette's hair.

>faggots cause even more people to buy the game
bravo

Attached: 1512438255155.jpg (300x283, 32K)

No, it's shit but if all you want is a challenge I hear it's good

>game was localised by treehouse after all
OHNOONONONONONO

Does anyone else find the Switch is generally overrated, much like the Wii u was, and has a weird following of cult weirdos that think its perfection despite having a shit library and objective flaws?

I think all the adverising and large amounts of beta males that meed identity cling to it. I have a Switch and have been met with nothing other than overwhelming mediocrity where I barely turn it on for months at a time.

I feel like if you put all the people who feverishly defend it in a single room, you would have a great sample size for everything wrong with humanity, on top of some ugly ass dudes.

Attached: 1560605123471m.jpg (1024x971, 111K)

I love when these retards collide with developers from Japan. They don't even realize that Japan isn't really that unique in the grand scheme. It's really just the U.S. and other western countries that are so accepting and tolerant. Most of the world doesn't give a fuck and anything that caters to them is a token gesture rather than any kind of actual support.

If I plan on having him go magic because I NEED lysithea I suppose I have to reclass him into a mage/monk to actually learn some magic in the first place?

Fuck off trannyposter

of course, the game is called TreeHouseS dumbass

They also don't understand the sole gay relationship in the game is fujo fanservice and they wouldn't even care if there was none.

I mean it looks like a BL VN at fast clance

You must try play it in lunatic. It absolutely crazy in lunatic. Very fun.

T. Tranny

>buying games to BTFO the gays

No, it look like (and shares more with) an otome game, which is why Femleth can romance all four route leads.

No, but you sure sound like a fag.

you aptly described the Playstation 4 and its fanbase, actually

Actually birthright and conquest were made by two different teams. Literally.

>have they finally fixed the damn series?
Depends on what you mean by fix

>Speaking of which, you have not had much exposure to the church have you?
vs
>Ugh, that's right. You don't know anything about the church.
Explain.

Attached: edel.jpg (200x252, 10K)

>being a fag

Attached: 1442946530497.png (205x204, 10K)

Please answer before I fall asleep.

I think it's a fantastic companion to a PC or PS4 honestly. It has some great games unlike anything on other platforms, but the library is so sparse, you'd have to go months without playing anything at all

It went from 9.2 to 7.4 in 2 hours and all the reviews that changed it were 0 reviews. Totally no 0 bombing raids going on here though

absolutely obsessed

Reminder that Edelgard is most played route
And she's canon lord

>straight male fantasy

Attached: masking the pain.png (1080x1288, 1.36M)

but... why?

Attached: fredo.jpg (600x599, 45K)

Reading the development history for Fates is kind of hilarious especially when it came to the petting stuff which they were really divisive over.

>because I NEED lysithe
I'm doing the same but I haven't reclassed to monk since I've gotten mag growths but I suppose if you're low on mag it would be a good idea. Alternatively if you hang out with her and increase your supports she will be easier to recruit over.

You be the judge and look at the gameplay videos

Well, one conveys her feelings about the church way better.
And considering she goes full blown hitler...

it's a 67/100 game when after you remove the switch bonus and nintendo first party bonus
you are not missing anything

Fucking lol. Faggots need to kill themselves ASAP

take treehouse's cock out your ass

Yeah, my byleth has been getting pretty balanced mag/str growths surprisingly. Do you still get to learn or use magic outside of their classes? is it just based on mastery so I use magic or do I have to use one of the designated casting classes?

It's one of the better srpgs this gen.

A fucking reasonable score, thank you. I wish user scores weren't comprised of 0's and 10's.

>Bitching about gay options
>Don't even own a switch
Everytime

Attached: 1563592994565.png (1388x926, 223K)

Yes, user. F/F options are there to pander to dudes wanting to jack off to lesbians
M/M options though are progressive and shit, and totally not there to pander to chicks that get off to homos

What a dork

Attached: 0txklu0p4oc31.jpg (750x4424, 419K)

I care about more than gameplay.
I'm asking people who have actually played the game so fuck you and go away.
Doesn't exactly answer my question.

>this level of COPE
LOL, snoyfags really are retarded.

>so obsessed he has to "review" a game he doesn't own to brag on Yea Forums
LOL, and you defend that.

>datamining revealed that lords have supports for each other
>even though they're mutually exclusive
You guys ready for Revelations true route dlc?

Attached: 1564219829892.png (684x69, 7K)

>I'm asking people who have actually played the game so fuck you and go away.
news flash: nobody plays these games, they just jack off to the "waifus" (if you can even call them that)

>why can't I force MY sexuality on already existing characters?
Are those guys for real? Can you iamgine how angry they would get if you said "if I were you I would be straight"? Then why is it so problematic when an existing character has his own sexuality?

>really good
really good is a high bar, the last really good fe game was radiant dawn, everything since has been mediocre. i highly doubt that modern fe creators stopped doing the shit that made the games mediocre and went back to old fe entirely, so chances of it being "really good" are pretty slim. it might be better than the previous few entries at best

>Do you still get to learn or use magic outside of their classes?
I'm not too sure on this. The assumption would be no but I remember my Byleth has heal despite being a Myrmidon because of Faith. I haven't actually checked if he can cast it outside of a mage class. I was hoping someone else might know.

That might by in your snoygaf echo chamber, but in reality these games sell quite well.

That my friend, is the dualism of women

Attached: 1562962949748.png (2516x1200, 1.4M)

I’ve heard the game is fairly easy even on hard but I haven’t played enough to really get a good opinion on it. It’s supposed to receive an update later that adds another difficulty mode so I’d honestly wait for that to come out and then for people to play it to determine its balance and whatnot.

Do you mean the story then? It's pretty good honestly

It changes a lot of the mechanics to spice things up, has a unique setting for the series and has much better writing than the last 5 or so entries, it's pretty good.

>Doesn't exactly answer my question
Then be more specific and tell us what you want.

>the last really good fe game was radiant dawn
Trash opinion. There wasn't a single good 3d FE game.

Attached: EAcNdeZUcAA2ObJ.jpg (1000x1000, 114K)

I think it's really fun so far. The game is rough around the edges for sure but I love it. It's worth getting if you're a fan or like strategy games in general I'd say. There's a lot of customisation and lore autism in the game too that you don't have to do but can if it's your thing.

I could see some actual criticism having weight to tank it like that, like how it is SLOW compared to older FEs thanks to the "Teacher Sim" aspect padding shit out in the first half and the graphics not exactly being stellar. But it is probably the "MUH GAY OPTIONS" faggots overreacting over a minor and subjective "problem".

t. Homo who was disappointed after having been entertained by "DILFhunter Byleth" but not devastated enough to not get the game since getting a pretend BF isn't why i was interested in the game to start with.

I'm starting to understand the type of person that self-inserts into every piece of media that they consume. I should have always known that it'd be the faggots.

>i highly doubt that modern fe creators stopped doing the shit that made the games mediocre and went back to old fe entirely
Limited the number of supports by character a ton.
No marriages or kids.
Focus on wars, interpersonal relationships, vendettas and the consequences of your choices.
No flat out happy, everyone is saved ending.
Amazing freedom of choice regarding your unit growth.
And honestly has the best lords in forever.

>Hair Grows in the Timeskip

He's ginger Reinhardt (based on looks) and i LOVE IT, he's the one i'm saving from the Nigger Eagles.

>described a common and household console fan base of 100 million people
No. The PS4 has a much more versatile user base.

Yeah, I'm wondering that too. Let's see if some nonshitposters enter the thread so we can find out.

>make Dimitri a Calvary unit because of Lance
>realize he has a Lord class that seems to be unique to each House Lord but needs proficiency with sword to take it
Did I make a mistake in my teachings?

Good, edgefaggots were gloating there wouldn't be a happy route so I'm glad to see them btfo

Reminder

Attached: 1563685495058.png (1067x2187, 555K)

Nothing you can fix, but get on it.
He's an absolute monster anyway as long as you give him a pyshical class because the focus of his growths are retardedly specific into "becoming best unit of your game".

Buy it already you fuck

Based ISIS

Attached: DLC Outfit.png (976x549, 719K)

I did the same but you can make him a Lord anyway.

>No. The PS4 has a much more versatile user base.
No, it really doesn't.

Attached: 72 percent.jpg (1352x1380, 535K)

Because IS is run by two small children in an overcoat that are able to reach the height expected of a Japanese businessman.

Always divide the critic score by two for Nintendo games.

I'm going to keep screeching about the meme translations while I'm not playing the game until these threads become plagued with discussion on it.

Gibe me money

Attached: egUnn76.gif (320x240, 935K)

And the Switch has over 30 million units sold. Where are you getting at, you retard?

The game is wasy as fuck, it deserves to get panned.

>like how it is SLOW compared to older FEs thanks to the "Teacher Sim" aspect padding shit out in the first half
You're joking right? It makes learning weapons ridiculously quick compared to other games.

It's the sony tranny discord bringing the user score down

>didn't even bother making male and female byleth supports different for the bi characters
Yikes. Talk about a step back from Fates.

>The PS4 has a much more versatile user base
Not really there's only two groups there.
Casuals, the lot that make up most of the ps4 playerbase who play the same games over and over.
And brand loyalists, people who only care for that little PS logo on their products and will go out of their way to try and destroy anything that isn't Sony.

>first support conversation
>Linhardt/Dorothea C
>actually have some backstory mixed with jokes based on their personalities
Oh shit.

>lady boy

cis gay guys are even more regressive than cis straight guys

>90+ 0/100
>yeah maybe its totally criticism and not review bombing out of spitw

Which one are WHIRRRRRfags?

>outlandish large
What

>Game gets bad reviews
>"BUT SONY"
What the fuck is wrong with you? It's like you guys are mentally ill or something. Fucking console wars have rotten your brain.

or maybe snoys are seething because Nintenchads have games?

Mortal Savant is the tightest shit. Also Dark Knight if you like horses.

The latter.

Yes, not having to make supports for literally every single character allows you to make something a tad more relevant in the ones you get.

He broke an NDA and admitted to sexual assault, right? I don't think Nintendo has any choice at that point desu

There's characters you can recruit which aren't part of the Academy and which appear as the plot progresses forward, right?

The game got good reviews user.
Anything above 80 is fine.
or... don't tell me you actually pay attention to the user reviews? You can't be that stupid, right?

The switch only has two groups.
Port beggars, who jump and cheer when they can play a 5+ year old game, now in 480p.
And brand loyalists, people who only care for that little Nintendo logo on their products and will go out of their way and destroy anything that isn't Nintendo.

Yes.

>"bad reviews"
>user scores by accounts literally made to give this game a zero, or just gives Nintendo games 0s while giving any sony game a 10
Raiding the metacritic user score is the final bastion of snoy COPE in the world, after they tried making their nintendo bonus meme big,

Anybody who denies that is just a snoyfag himself.

Why does the NDA say you aren't allowed to tell people you voice someone anyways? Seems like a stupid clause if it doesn't spoil the story.

>he COPES so much he literally has to copy somebody elses response in order to not cry every single day.
LOL, you really are SEETHING right now.

Case in point.

>really want to play this
>don't have a Switch
I guess I'll play Genealogy, since I'm already done with 7 and whichever one had the brother and the sister who were definitely not engaging in incest (Sacred Stones?)

user, an NDA refers to everything.

I would have if the season pass was included with it

Where are all the threads trying to get sony games review bombed on metacritic?
Or the goldfaces and wojaks against sony?
Just face it, there is a reason nobody likes snoyfags, and it's entirely their own fault.

>Picked Black Eagles
>Can't recruit Hilda
Did I fuck up bros?

Tbh the only negative stuff I seen had been people reeeeeing about the Male byleth voice actor

One side is Reeeing because he has abused allegations (that he admitted to)

The other side is Reeeing that Nintendo removed him for please EssJayDobyas (he got removed for an NDA and has nothing to do with the allegations)

>be big dick Felix
>equip gauntlets
>17x4 damage early game
>one-round bosses
How can D*mitri even compete? I bet Sensei would rather be with me- I mean Felix rather than Dimitri.

I imagine it's 90% legal boilerplate/standard operating procedure. Nintendo didn't want too much to get out about the game so they made everyone sign draconian NDAs.

Yup. Garreg Mach teachers, Knights of Seiros, Cyril and Flayn.

By one shotting everything.

Is female Byleth canon? I feel like with most of the leads being cute boys, you're supposed to be a girl this time around. Not that it bothers me, I always play female characters in Nu-Emblem games.

Also, I really want to have gay babies with Edelgard

>Switchbonus
no such thing exists

You underestimate the power of fandom. They will spam the VA for game details, also if it’s in an NDA to not tell anyone who you voiced there is a good chance someone will talk more and spoil shit.

Because various reasons. The same shit happened with Edelgard's original voice actor, Cristina Vee, who after the original trailer reweeted it saying that she's Edelgard. She got replaced shortly after by Tara Platt who's definitely much better.

They only happen in Nintendo threads when they have to push a "we're actually the victims!" angle.

>not naming her Blyat
low IQ move my man

>switch bonus doesn't exist
someone post that doom review, you know the one

We won't know till Nintendo states it, everything else is speculation.

It is mediocre. I've played 25 hours and still dont get why it's so hyped.

the one made by a different reviewer?

Her tiddies are pretty big

Attached: 1564141637451.png (1340x1014, 1.87M)

Are paralogues unlocked based on your support ranks or do they show up in a linear order based on time?

You're saying that like Sony games don't get metacritic 0s from accounts that give Nintendo 10s on everything.
People are going to be console warring idiots. Just ignore it and enjoy the fucking game, rather than waste time and and energy being mad at idiots

Are the stories different from the very beginning or is there a certain point when things branch off?

The first hour or two is the same, then you start a house and the game changes completely.

>go on YouTube and see people talking about the VA shit
>youtubers don’t mention the NDA or how Cristina (a woman) was also recasted for the same reason
>YouTuber ignore facts and call Nintendo npc sjw enablers

Are these people not self aware?

Radiant dawn is terrible

Agreed

8/10 overall, BL and BE Church route 10/10, BE Edelguard route is 8/10 and GD is a 6 at best, gameplay is the best in the series and they do a fantastic job of blending the mechanics with the setting and character lore. Best game in the series, hands down.

Every moderately popular game has zero scores by trolls

>BE Church route 10/10
Is it that good? I heard it rehashes a ton.
BL, however, not surprised.

I'd make it a 9/10 because fuck the deers.
It's one of the best T-RPGs I ever played, that's for sure.

>You're saying that like Sony games don't get metacritic 0s from accounts that give Nintendo 10s on everything.
Basically not at all.
Considering how many dozens accounts snoyfags make for it.

who the fuck thought it was okay to make ashe so trash and felix so fucking good

Yeah but outlandish?

I'd honestly chalk it up to them not knowing because it happened so early on. That or because she's a woman. You know people will overlook it because of that.

No. They're essentially the anti-essjaydubya version of NPCs. Some hack Youtuber in his 30s probably read an article about it on stream and compared it to #kickvic or the Signore situation.

It happens to both, get off your high horse faggot.

Can I romance Anna ? If there's one in 3 house ??

Attached: 1564154685652.png (540x606, 547K)

>You're saying that like Sony games don't get metacritic 0s from accounts that give Nintendo 10s on everything.
They don't.

Kill yourself homosexual.

I honestly hated Byleth's design when I first saw it, but after 10 hours of playing I really want to cum inside her

Yeah, that's great, but none of that addresses the gameplay. Like, fe is an old series, it needs to evolve like other srpgs to add more combat and battlefield depth. But nu fe done the exact opposite, so they need to undo nu fe and then still go even further to revamp the depth combat allows for fe to get back to levels of previously great. Those games were great for their time, they would not be as much so today because they're too simple

I'm sure if you had dogshit taste that's what you'd think, it's okay user, you can overcome it.

Not him but at best you'll usually get a sonyfag dropping a zero on a game to make it seem like they get bombed when the reality is they don't.

We know, Dimitri.

It's not even necessarily trolls but autists who seem to only operate in a binary 10/10 or 0/10 system.
Some of the user reviews really do take one flaw, bitch about it in a way that doesn't even make it seem that bad and then go 0/10.

>one person vs the entirety of sonygaf
If one fanbase is literally only known to exist through review bombing and shitposting, maybe one is worse than the other?

>but none of that addresses the gameplay.
Protip: unit growth and development IS part of the gameplay.
3H gives you a bunch of people and lets you do whatever you want to do with them, no matter how retarded it is in better ways than any other game in the series.
That's a huge boon for replayability.

>Lgbtera strikes back?
Honestly wouldn't surprise me

>really good is a high bar, the last really good fe game was radiant dawn, everything since has been mediocre.
Radiant Dawn is my favorite game in the franchise, but that statement is moronic.
RD was a "great gameplay, joke of a story" game, same as Conquest.
Also, SD, NM, Conquest and RD are all better than the GBA games the west got and PoR(which is decent in the plot delivery but has lacking gameplay). .

It has some swiss cheese tier writing and availability as a mechanic is kind of fucked, but the maps and difficulty are great.

Anti SJWs are unironically as bad as sjws.
This is just like Crash team racing with the trophy girls being playable.

The victim complex is unreal. It happens to every platform, whether it's Steam, Nintendo, Sony, or Xbox. You guys are just as bad as the autists giving 0 scores, since you're letting it get you mad.
This board is terrible for discussion, talking about scores and sales more than the game itself.

Bought a Switch just over a month ago, got Smash with it in a bundle and then bought Odyssey and Mario Maker 2.

Gonna try to limit myself to buying one game a month so that I don't end up with a bunch of shit that goes unplayed, I can't decide between Zelda (I'm not the biggest fan of 3D Zeldas, but the new one seems to do enough differently that I'd like to give it a go) or Fire Emblem (literally never played a Fire Emblem game, never been a huge strategy guy but the roleplaying/social stuff seems cool).

you can emulate most FE games, just try one first before buying

How do you get more bait? I want to fish damn it

>Protip: unit growth and development IS part of the gameplay.
No it's not, not in the sense of battlefield gameplay that I'm talking about. It's meta gameplay. I could not give a shit about freedom to make units into whatever classes I want honestly. I'd rather have more tiers of promotions with units locked to base classes than the other way around.
Controlling your growths and choosing your classes easier only makes a game that is already incredibly easy even easier, because the battlefield lacks depth to a massive degree at this point.
Nor am I interested in replayability if the game isn't remotely challenging to begin with. Fe difficulty increases never actually make the game harder or require varied use of strategies or tactics, they just slow down battle turns.

>caring about story
The stories have rarely ever been good in fe games, only a couple manage to be interesting. And conquest is still miles worse than rd gameplay wise because its a nu fe with all the dumb shit that straight up make it inferior to what it was before

WHAT THE FUCK ALMBROS WE CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN!

Attached: showmesomethingbig.jpg (948x630, 77K)

Manleth is for Edelgard. Femleth is for Dimitri. Claude will get trannyleth in the DLC

Attached: femlyth.jpg (2298x2292, 269K)

Is the timeskip the halfway point or is it actually like 70% of the way through?

More like 60%, the timeskip is still a good chunk of the game.

Breast envy most likely

You do realise you're the one acting like a victim, right?

They ready stated the dlc story will have nothing to do with the main game. It will be its own thing with maps and new characters

How different are the stories pre timeskip? Is everyone killing Sylvains brother after he turns into a lizard or just the Lions?

>only makes a game that is already incredibly easy even easier,
Maybe you shouldn't be playing on easy then.

If I wanted my own cumback I'd wipe it off your mother's chin

That doesn't work in this context.

are you implying that autists wouldn't do the same but giving 10/10?

Because snoyfags always act like victims.
They literally can't help themselves, they have to deflect and deny to protect their own fanboyism.

the entire "you're just as bad for criticising us!" thing only comes up when pointing out something snoyfags do.

At least they might have actually played the game they are rating.

>The physical version is sold out on Amazon US

Is this gonna sell way more than any other game in the series?

Attached: ohnononono.png (1496x703, 1.94M)

Even if they did, that'd just push the score closer to 5/10, which would be a monumentally shitpost-worthy score. We're talking about a culture where a score below 85 means it's trash and a score below 90 means it was disappointing. Even pushing the score down a few points by flooding it with 10s and 0s is going to give it a bad enough rating to spam threads about.

The presence of ANY 0-spammers causes the score to become worthless, because even if there were twice as many 10-spammers as 0-spammers, the score would stabilize out to 66, which is STILL garbage. You'd have to have around SIX TIMES as many 10-spammers as 0-spammers in order to get even a "decent" score. So any 0-spam at all is basically going to destroy the userscore.

Probably

anyone know how long play asia takes to ship?
i got the european edition and they are "preparing to ship" plus obviously shipping time which could be like 3 fucking weeks, am i ever gonna play this game?

Maybe. They also choose a pretty good release window since Summer is typically dead for high profile releases and the Switch has had kind of a drought in major titles lately.

The same thing happened to Breath of the Wild metacritic user score. Eventually the trolls/haters slowed down and people who actually played it started rating it more often.

You faggots are beyond pathetic. Date someone in the real world instead of playing your faggot dating simulator.

Attached: cuckime7.jpg (500x640, 40K)

I'm an idort. I said these same things in DMC and Sekiro threads, when people talked about scores more than the actual game.

So I haven't fought the bandit's yet after the first house mock battle, and now I am fighting my first Auxiliary Fight with the Knights. This is the first mission where you deploy your entire squad and most are lvl 1 still.
Will they die permanently here on Classic?

i tried to buy it on amazon but when i went to their website, there's no option to buy the physical copy?? Is it sold out already?

>people unironically praise and defend radiant dawn
>the only game in the series that was so bad, that people only talked about waifus or threads died right away
>when even awakening had year of game discussions before going down to waifu trash
This is how you can see that true oldfags lddt series long ago and only tellius newfags remain

>according to Yea Forums
Stay in your containment zone faggots

You managed to do all 4 routes already? What's actually that bad with the GD route?

>Will they die permanently here on Classic?
yes

Are people in the honeymoon phase of this game or is it actually good?

Story/character-wise it's one of the best of the series.

Friendly reminder.
AS = Spd-(weight-str/5)

Bernadetta is the cutest.
That is all.

It is pretty good. It's slow at the start, but picks up the pace.
Just, don't go to classes too often. You'll fall behind in levels if you do.

Yes it seems to be sold out in a lot of places.

That seems kind of strange to me, am I not fighting the Knights of Seiros in this battle? Aren't we friends? pls no spoil

Why do the models look all distorted?

What's the priority on days where you have to pick between Explore, Seminar and Battle?

I don't understand what you mean by distorted in this case.

No, it's total garbage compared to rd

Yes, it does. PS4 is a household console.

Most are beta males and children

The PS4 is a mass appeal console, it even has a larger attach rate than the Switch.

>And brand loyalists, people who only care for that little PS logo on their products and will go out of their way to try and destroy anything that isn't Sony.
Weird since Nintendo is literally the Apple of gaming and I see more NIntendo fanboyism on this board than anything else, including free advertising.

Are levels more valuable than raising skills faster/class changes?
So far I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would, the transition effects into battle make it look so much cooler. I also thought I would have disliked the school/management part, but it has a nice gameplay loop to it where once you start getting tired of doing one thing, it progresses on into something else.

>No, it's total garbage compared to rd
Nice bait.

I'm starting to think this board is less about Sony and more about Nintendo fans constantly pointing figures and shitposting way more. This board is like a Highschool of retarded, uneducated Nintendo fanboys.

Attached: chrome_2019-07-05_18-12-25.png (664x890, 79K)

While it is nice to have skills, it's kind of pointless if you can't do any damage because of lack of stats.
It's all about balancing it out. I fucked up by going to class more than skirmishing, so the first dark beast was pretty difficult to do without having anyone dying.

One is spamming meme, one is spamming statistics.
Both sides are retarded in the end.

Mediocre doesn't translate to "REEE 0/10 TOO MUCH ANIME"

>Most are beta males and children
that's the snoycucks

>lords are trash
>gameplay is trash
>story is trash
How the fuck its bait?

>maybe the game is actually just a really mediocre game?
Based on?

You say it is worse than RD, but going by that list they should be on the same level.

No no no no, if the review scores don't align with my own view then it must be brigading or the system itself is broken!

Kys

I'm not the one spouting bullshit like you do.

Sounds like Yea Forums in general. Bitch about a minor flaw a game has and that makes it unplayable garbage.

Does this remind anyone else of all the 0/10 scores Zelda BOTW got on metacritic from the trolls?

Attached: EPIK.jpg (1200x630, 238K)

>snoyfags are this deep in denial, SEETHET the second they are called out
Just accept reality, snoyfags are the most beta people in existence.
There is a reason sony censors games for it.

>I see more NIntendo fanboyism on this board
Which doesn't exist because they're fans of games as opposed to brands and can say when a game is shit.

>one word
Now look for wojaks and you will see how much fucking snoyfags shitpost in a day.
Or look for NEVER EVER.
Why deny the obvious?
Outside of protecting your precious sony, of course.

Okay I know you guys have been patiently waiting for my take on this. I played it for 1 hour and 15 minutes and this is the objective truth about this game

>it looks like shit
Not just the environments and textures (the stuff people were screaming about), but EVERYTHING. The main menu font and selection look like they came out of a 2001 Valve game. The game has no sense of style and tons of conflicting visual ideas are thrown together to form a vomit-like looking game. On top of that, the backgrounds in the conversations are warped low resolution textures, ground texture quality and filtering is as low as I've seen in any game.

Long story short, the game looks worse than XC2 looked at it's lowest 369p resolution.

>writing
Meh. It's the type of storytelling you would expect in a random anime game. Very little nuance or anything to draw me into that fiction. The character personalities are diverse but Japan is in general really good at that. The writing quality might be a LOT better than games like Persona 5 but that isn't saying much. It's just average.

>combat
Who gives a fuck? We're all here for the story and characters and interactions with them. Combat may as well not even exist in this. That being said I only played the tutorial battle and it was boring. It might become better later on but - again- who gives a rats ass?

In conclusion, it seems like a decent 4-5/10 game. I might finish it.

>cringe story
>shit designs
>garbage graphics
>shit artist
>shit gameplay
>tumblr garbage
>cringe setting
>wub zoomer ost
>CGs looks like fanart garbage
is garbage

>That being said I only played the tutorial battle and it was boring
LOL, have standards on Yea Forums fallen to literally games journalism standards?

Come back when you have actually played the game.

i like the actual gameplay but the slice of life/VN part is just annoying.
It doesn't help i have to know if a specific character likes to drink tea or suck cocks at gloryholes, i doesn't care about any of them meatbags, just let me fight reeee.

>play for 1 hour when one playthrough is around 60
>came to a final conclusion on the entire game

.....................................................................................................................................................

>That being said I only played the tutorial battle
So what, did you just sit there twiddling your thumbs for the next hour?

No, I met with all the house members. Did you even play the game? I said that the tutorial battle is the only BATTLE that I've played.

it's selling out everywhere though

Attached: WTFBROS.jpg (677x1200, 164K)

>didn't play it

Who Black Eagles and Lysithea/Annette here?

>$80
cancucks have it bad.

Do we have stat growths yet?

So you were twiddling your thumbs because that doesn't take an hour.

I would love it if that's what this implies, but just looking at reviews, it's just a bunch of autists pissed off that you can't force everyone to shag, or that you can't fuck Dimitri or Claude.

This is a classic case of:

>I never plan on playing this game but I'll just leave a bad review to troll and/or this game isn't like *insert previous game in the series here*

same shit back when BOTW came out cause open world "ruined" Zelda

You are, despite being called a mock battle it’s to the death. Probably just for gameplay reasons because they don’t want to cause any potential confusion for retards by constantly switching between casual and classic.

Shit artist and otome garbage. Only fags and fojoshi support this.

Why can't we discuss the game? Why does shit have to devolve into dumb console war shit?

>Amazon US confirmed they sold out already

Bros..........................

Attached: LMAO.png (385x149, 57K)

Always pick explore on the first week of a month and do the quests.
Seminar or fight on second and third week.
You could also explore a lot to get teacher levels faster.

It does. There are a few cutscenes beforehand and meeting everyone and listening to the leaders describe each of their members add up. You probably don't realize how long things take in video games since you're not a patrician like myself.

I would say emulate either 7 or Awakening and see how you like it if you are a bit cautious about spending money on a franchise you are unsure if you will enjoy.

This is better.

Attached: 1563917824540.png (2456x1218, 172K)

Thanks.

>7.4 is mediocre
I'd say 5 is a mediocre score.

Considering most 0 reviews read like generic criticism, hardly any mention details, and most of them are given by people who just created their account, I'm willing to bet it's by Yea Forumsfags who just want to create a "problem" to bitch about

Okay, thanks. I wasn't exactly sure since the first battle obviously says there is no permadeath, but then this next one is called "Practice Battle" where you fight the friendly Knights.
Also I thought you could only switch down difficulty, and not raise it back up? I'm on Classic Hard right now, wish me luck.

When I do a battle that doesn't cost an activity point, can I then do the remaining one still?
Or is it only one battle per day.

I think he means the jaggies.
No anti aliasing.

most of the negative ratings are just 0s from people who never played the game, not even actual reviews

consider the following,
You have the game in your hand, the game is good, would you:
A. play the game
B. spend your time on Yea Forums

Now if you answer A, think about who's left on this board, that's right, shitposters, and as a result threads devolve in console war faggotry.
If you answer B, find another hobby.

Mad smash fags

Why is Cyril so shit?

Feels like filler

That's a big part of it, but it's also people who hate every new FE game and only like old ones that came out 10+ years ago. And of course, just the typical trolls on top of that.

You need to do some obscure shit to recruit her and

Stop being retarded characters don't die during academy years at all
They all die in time skip
>bbbut I play with permadeath and just restart game because I'm afraid of consequences of my actions
Fucking tellius newfags

>screen keeps rotating on its own
When will this shit get patched? Turning off my controller and back on does absolutely nothing.

Est clone.

Kek

Jesus christ, are you in nipponland or australia or something?

Becaue the game is mediocre? After the honeymoon phase ends, this game will get shitted on just as much as the newer FEs.

>There are a few cutscenes beforehand and meeting everyone and listening to the leaders describe each of their members add up
Yeah no. It really doesn't take that long unless you have the reading abilities of a five year old.

So did you turn Edelgard into a Armored Knight or Brigand?

What do you get for your birthday in game?
Special support convo?

>Considering most 0 reviews read like generic criticism
I wish, most of them are just calling it shit.

are you sure you're not experiencing the famous joy con drift™

They have absolutely nothing to do with it.

i got a lame ass wristband Charisma+2 from claude.

Anything but armored is wrong.

Sounds more like snoyfags are absolutely SEETHING about a switch exclusive and lashing out like always.

Dude, I didn't notice you could zoom in in battle. That's fucking cool.

Dimitri frequently doubles and even one-shots everything

Still, it's been years since people have pointed out Metacritic user scores are always just autists giving the game 0s and 10s. Why does Yea Forums always try to use it as any form or argument?

>Twitter loves Claude
>Reddit loves Edelgard
>No-one loves Dimitri
What a loser

>are you sure you're not experiencing the famous joy con drift™
don't know using the same wireless controller i use for smash never had this problem.

because it's the only thing snoyfags can still do and try to pretend a game is bad.
Their "nintendo bonus" meme didn't work out, so this is their last bastion.

Yea Forums is tsundere for edelgard.

>Why does Yea Forums always try to use it as any form or argument?
It's a shitposting thing. I mean, they did it for the xbox version of RDR2 too because it had one point more than the ps4 version.

But boar is /ourlord/

>Why does Yea Forums always try to use it as any form or argument?
Because It's just retards trying to make controversy out of nothing. It's the same faggots who go around screen-capping irrelevant Twitter posts, and act as if The Queen just said "nigger" on national broadcast.

>nintendo bonus
>diversity bonus

nice 67 score game lmao

We love him.

Yea Forums loves Dimitri though

>/u/ loves Edelgard and Rhea
>/vg/ loves Dimitri
>No-one loves Claude
What a loser

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Attached: 534535435.png (462x919, 48K)

>Worse than fates
That's literally impossible

I like it alot more than fates.

Is there any armored mages class?

Most people do especially since we have all three paths on one cart rather than separately.

Miss the castle building though. They were like secret bases but in FE.

Where is the con stat located? I thought this game had one, or is weapon weight just subtracted from speed?

Yes, attack speed is speed-(weight-str/5).

Should I switch to an intermediate class as soon as I can or is it worth maxing out the beginner class first?

I NEED HELP
I CANNOT CHOOSE BETWEEN SHAMIR AND CATHERINE
WHO IS THE BEST S RANK

Alright, it seemed like my small characters you would think were speedy were not doubling as much. heavy armor seems like the best secondary star to invest in later in the game because it reduces weight.

Catherine. Shamir is an edgy art-hoe. Catherine is just a masculine woman so you might be gay but she's not a cringe cunt and looks pretty.

>game makes the fags mad
game of the year for me senpaitachi

I'd be more inclined to get the season pass but..
>next content dump is 3 months from now
No point, absolutely no point in getting it now

Attached: 1562209118098.jpg (400x400, 177K)

what's the best way to support units that aren't with byleth? Do I really have to just have them fight together and eat food with them?

like how can I build support with the orange and her dad if I don't want to use her dad in combat? You can't give can them give gifts to eachother can you?

Ive barely started the game and i wanted to make sure, is there a way to make catherine join you permaently in every house?

I knew they would only have one token male fag, although the lesbos are disgusting. The male "bisexual" acts like he's drugged all the time and doesn't really understand being gay with byleth means getting buttfucked.

back to resetera with you friend

Autists never played Thracia or holy wars

sonygroes downvoting the game

yeah
just invite her to do stuff and in time she'll accept if you recruit her

>first half where you can recruit people from other houses byleth grinding stats is retarded and he ends up with Ds in everything while everyone else is B/A
>second half literally everyone can tutor you and you max out everything easy

why is the game so dumb with this? Byleth doesn't get to attend classes and get free weapon/skill exp so atleast make him gain a shitload in combat to compensate, or just make more tutors during part 1.

>Linhardt
>lady boy

Jesus woke Twitter, that's pretty insulting. he's just a guy who takes care of his hair not a crossdresser

Attached: 9f84ba9fc13e04cac83d79a29e9d5891.png (800x801, 406K)

Dimitri is based

Wait for someone to make a better thread or better yet do it yourself. An OP like this one invites too much shitposting to the thread. There were civil discussion threads before

It’s a solid worth the 60$ If you like fire emblem.

What chapter/month do i need to get her before shes locked out?

The last good fire emblem was thracia 666. Fuck casual mode

Dunno btut I was able to get her fairly early so it doesn't take too much time

it seems like Yea Forums loves Dmitri

>Not being a glorious Imperial eagle
Bet you’re on that faggots peasant deer

Dimitri's arc is full retard going into part 2, the cutscenes are abysmal (I assume they were made by someone else, maniacal laughing and shit) but saying "virmin" over and over again and handwaving the hypocracy and unjustified obsession got old as soon as it began. Old dimitri was great, having moments is way better than having him autistically "break"

it's a shame because sometimes the writing tropes are perfectly fine, like the big dude insisting his parents died by monsters because he doesn't have time for vengeance after the prologue or sylvian handling his brother.

He's a little bitch
but it's lovely that even the "progressive left" uses the ladyboy as a derogatory term

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH EVERY ANIME GIRL IN THIS GAME

0/10 BECAUSE I CANT PLAY IT WITHOUT MY DICK IN MY HAND

Timeskip Dimitri is sort of written weird, because he's supposed to be "insane" but basically does heroic things constantly and is outright a good guy.

>ur the guy who killed my family! in that tragedy we haven't really explained well that had something to do with brown people!
>nope wasn't me bro, not what i'm after, and i'd be a kid at the time
>I DEDICATE MY LIFE TO VENGENCE
>I WILL KILL ALL BAD GUYS THEY ARE RATS WE MUST STOP CYCLE OF STRONG KILLING WEAK ALSO I DON'T CARE IF THAT MAKES ME A RAT TOO
this is where things go fates tier

>Went on twitter to look for some Claude art
>Instead twitter spums me tons of Dimitri content
>At least two voice actress full into lion boy
>What a loser

It would work alot more with felix. He's an edgy asshole that autists would like but almost all his supports is just everyone saying he's a headstrong autist who doesn't really mean it and you shouldn't take him seriously. I'm often surprised with how mean they wrote him though, and it's enjoyable that he never gets under anyones skin despite trying so hard.

>bbs.ruliweb.com/news/527/read/125430
>It seems there is an overwhelming support from the male user base for the Black Eagle House led by Edelgard. What kinds of story do you want to appeal in Blue lion and Golden Deer House?
>Kusakihara: Each house has a different theme, so you can enjoy it in a different atmosphere. Edelgad pursues her ideals and ambitions, and Dimitri tells the story of a royal who finds light in the darkness, and Claude reveals the story that is most accessible to the mystery of the world. So I would recommend either side without missing out. (laughs)

You fags can't even defend this mediocre garbage, it's just waifushit at this point. Also goddamn why are the graphics for every switch game SO BAD

Difficulty is hilsriously unbalanced and the maps are mediocre and ruined by the availability. The writing is also beyond bad.

WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO SUPPORT CHARACTER WHO AREN'T WITH BYLETH

with byleth I can just spam gifts and cook with them and shit. Do i really have to use combat to grow bonds between other characters?

Also where is the rescue mechanic? Is it a heavy armor or class skill?

>graphicsfag SEETHING his entire reason to exist is irrelevant
LOL, get a grip and stop being a little bitch.

Are you pretending they're good?

Mia's character model makes me want to vomit.

That's only 60$ in freedom currency though. maple coins haven't traded too hot since the US recovered from the housing market crash.

The absolute state of Fire Emblem

How do you increase Byleth's flying skill?

Ferdinant has 45% on STR? I've been very unlucky then. Petra, Caspar and Bernadetta are all kicking his ass.

>How do you increase Byleth's flying skill?

Faculty training from Manuela

Well well well, weren't you supposed to be the best FE yet? That below 90 score doesn't indicate that.

Attached: 1563498395907.png (388x412, 240K)

Nope, that battle is free. You can do it as many times as you like and still do the other one.

The graphics are only abysmal in the combat (also hard to see shit/mix up characters who are close because the portraits cover them up which is retarded)

It looks better in desktop mode by a lot.

Unfortunately attack animations and especially crits are often recycled and aren't emphasized enough. Like POR/RD had bad animations too (besides magic which sucks in this game) but at least they got the cinematography right.

Choir practice and sharing meals will build support between the students as well as with Byleth. But yeah, other than that you have to fight.

you can invite them to dinner with each other. you can also do choir practice.

I haven't seen rescue or shove yet. might not be there, a la 3DS / all the games before Thracia

>CRITIC REVIEWS DON'T MATT-
>[User Reviews are Low]
>F-Fags b-b-be mad.. it's a g-good game guize!

Manuela and seteth training. After timeskip trained byleth in skills becomes much much easier as everyone can tutor you.

protip: use gardening to get massive professor points and level up so you can do more actions during time off.

>The graphics are only abysmal in the combat
not a graficsfag but there are a few textures around the monastery that look pretty out of place

>revelations 2
I guess they forgot to shoehorn evil dragons in...

>also hard to see shit/mix up characters who are close because the portraits cover them up which is retarded
You can turn them off.

damn it I knew gardening would be OP as fuck. I haven't been doing it

I said abysmal, obviously the game looks bad, but the turn based stuff seriously looks like a mobile game from 5 years ago.

can I just move them to the upper corner or something? I like a portrait when i scroll over a character but not when it covers them up .It's kind of hard to get the depth perception right when characters are close together anyway, even if you zoom out or in.

>snoyfags claim critic review don't matter because muh nintendo bonus
>but our 0s we give the game without owning it totally count guyzzzzzzz
LOL, snoyfags really are incels.

Name 1 (one) game that genuinely deserves 0/10

>Edelgard gives girl from her house to evil cult year before you join, so they could experiment on her
>turns everyone into monsters in your village
>knows Monica is fake(she personally made sure that real one is dead), but still let's her run around academy and turn students into monsters, and kill your father
Is she a less bitch in her own route?

Having two people work together seems to build support fairly well

Let's get this over with.
strawpoll.me/18383851

uh i mean big rigs over the road racing i guess

Original Persona 3, neptunia 2
Radiant dawn also was really terrible

Nah, she still does the same things.

Why are there shit gay options in this game

Attached: 1564191534059.jpg (2048x2548, 688K)

>options
option*. don't bully Linhardt he is cute and nice.

>Omocat Weeaboo Motherfucker jacket

Attached: ManOfCulture.jpg (1024x512, 51K)

any game that isn't fun and can't hold my attention to keep playing it. Super mario oddessy, uncharted 4 aquaman battle for atlantis are all functionally 0/10 in my book.

Until Dawn. That thing isn't even a game.

Yea Forums has shit taste as always

So what you're saying is that you have a naturally low attention span.

Attached: images.jpg (182x276, 9K)

>attention
ADHD zoomers are a fucking abonimation.
Just KYS.

Is there any point in turning on online?

gorilla munch butthurt detected

we need to stop the sonygroes fellow nintenbros. they've taken over metacritic. every sony exclusive has a high score and every nintendo exclusive gets raided with 0s

Attached: 1450219215221.jpg (638x599, 68K)

>pointing figures

I miss DILF Hunter Byleth.

Ya'll got shit taste

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-153731_Opera.jpg (1068x1151, 200K)

Is there anywhere to find out what the obscure shit is?

t. waifufag

Didn't you make a GR thread to shitpost in?

Mad gorillafag

>the game not being engaging is your fault!!
T.lowstandards
I don't care is a game is more competently made than another If I don't have any fun playing them.

SMOrc

From what I saw he seems to be quite a madman everywhere except his own route, because there Byleth 'cured' him. It feels like his storyline was designed specifically for female character

You can go 100% pro crests right?

Here's your font, bro

Attached: fe3hfont.jpg (1280x720, 550K)

That food looks like shit

I just want to know how do people have fun console war wojak shitposting?
of all forms of shitposting, it seems like the least fun, yet it's the most common. how can this be

Attached: 1564028837785.png (407x511, 147K)

Is there any benefit to finishing chapter 6 early? What could possibly be worth losing two weeks?

God I hope some homo S-Ranks Alois just to find out you marry a village girl in his ending

Attached: Alois_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 1.1M)

>If I don't have any fun playing them
Which is the problem, you'll never have fun with a game because you can't focus on one.

Why does Ashe remind me of a frog or reptile of some kind

Creeps me the fuck out

If you played 20 hours in a row on launch day then you'd have to be a FE fanboy, which instantly invalidates your opinions on it.

how long is part 2? twelve months/chapters?

Shame they spoiled part 1 by giving a disclaimer for gaiden missions becoming unavailable.

Anyone know how to unlock those btw? do you need to recuit the character from other houses? I feel like there were only a few, like most characters didn't get a side chapter.

While I'm glad my husband is well liked, you guys better not cuck me.

Snoyfags really are a desperate bunch, but I guess that comes with having a massive game drought without a forseeable end.

Seriously whoever the fuck playtested this shit clearly never played in handheld mode because that shit is unplayable. There is so much fucking wasted space in textboxes, it's unreal. Imagine trying to play this shit on the new smaller Switch when it comes out.

This convinced me to buy the game.

>you'll never have fun with a game because you can't focus on one
But I do have fun with decent games. Three houses has so far held my attention, even if I don't respect it much. I don't jump from game to game, if nothing interests me I replay old stuff I like or literally just don't play video games for months. Low IQ consumerists still get hype over the novelty of playing a new video game like it's a roller coaster or something. Most games are just fucking boring and unappealing.

I'm so gonna S rank him

Yes, the marketing has been insane

This is important. The F/F romances, do they get to have children? I need my implied futa.

There's no child unit

what series do you think this is? no.

Is it worth buying a switch JUST for this game

The same series as Awakening.

Awakening had no gay romance and Fates prevented you from having children in the gay options

>Poached Mercedes
Endless ara aras for me

why don't you own xbox?

Awakening didn't have any implied futa so I'm not sure what you're trying to suggest

No, even M/F pairing don't have any children, though

Pokemon will be out soon anyway, so why not buy it now and play FE?

People who leave scores on games are so fucking embarassing

>But I do have fun with decent games.
You can't even name one game.

I remember more than one person gave Devil Survivor Overclocked a 0 cause it wasn't in 3D

Series should have died already, it's become shameless waifu pandering. Another Nintendo tragic failure.

If you're not a hardcore fan probably not. 360+$ for one game isn't worth it. T. Switch owner

Can anyone confirm whether the recruited units day anything to their former friends?

help I don't know what to do on free days

Do I just spam explore to get to B support for units I want?

>ignoring all the straight 10s from nintendo warriors

How's the VA in this one? Is it like Fates where almost all female VA suck?

Prioritize levels.

I did not expect those one way teleports.

Levels of what

Too much of a pussy to use Ingrid against Dimitri, the dude is crazy strong

Attached: 1564239930630.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

You do realise 0s are far worse than 10s right?

Splatoon 3 never ever.

in my biased opinion, English VA is trash. specially the green haired girl. the voices just have no feelings to them.

i always tend to prefer jap voices though.

>not playing in Jap voices

In any ratings system a low rating will always weigh more heavily than a positive one.

Everyone is good. Even Mercedes is alright after a while

Felix is a dick

That's too bad. I was hoping that after valentia they would nail it for this one, since all the VA in valentia was good. I'll still try to push through, and turn if off it gets too grating.

can you A rank more than one character besides with byleth who has S ranks? Like can I get an A rank for annetta and her dad but also with byleth or someone else?

what do the arrows on top of some support letters mean?

JP voices sound worse for some reason. The only one I like more is Claude.

Are the voice at least XB-tier meme-my?

Attached: computer doge.jpg (397x397, 52K)

Meh, the JP voices aren't for me. Bernadetta makes me wanna tear my ears off and Edelgard sounds boring

bernie has a good voice actor. She's also canonically marriageable so i've decided to take one for the team.

Attached: 351px-FETH_Bernadetta.png (351x599, 204K)

The English VA is surprisingly good compared to other Nintendo games. There's a few Japanese voices that I love too much to give up though.

Weebs won't give it the time of day of course.

Don't like ashe or mercedes in english but everyone else sounds better in English which is a first for me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dubfags

Sometimes the sub can be jarring, the writing isn't too bad but when I character turns around and sternly says one word and you get a full sentence it's pretty obnoxious.

They are fine. Not as good as Valentia, but they are as meh as the japanese one. Pick whichever you prefer.

they literally just sound souless. like theyre just reading off the script and thats it. theyre trying to make a cute voice but it just doesnt work.
the males do sound a bit better but not by a lot.

Bump, i'm not used to nufireemblem. I know you can have as many supports as you want and aren't limited to 5.

Can a character have multiple A rank supports? Do you get to choose who you marry if you have enough support for S at the end of the game with multiple girls (as you can't get it until after the war)

I'll do my second playthough in dub. I'm sick of mercedes Ara~Ara~ ing me all the fucking time

Nope

>they literally just sound souless. like theyre just reading off the script and thats it.
I mean, you can dislike them but come on.
I'm starting to question if Yea Forums just hate english. Or I hope they at least know japanese so they know the subtitles don't match the japanese voice over.

the jap voice acting is probably worse than we think too, but we can't notice the subtle bad deliveries like in english. I couldn't tolerate persona 5 english dub which people thought was good (way worse than 3 and 4 from what I remember)

Okay, but can I have an A rank with byleth but not S and an A rank with someone else?

The japanese voices aren't "bad". But it is your typical anime