Was the movement really about ethics in gaming journalism or rightwing propaganda to catapult the 2016 elections?

Was the movement really about ethics in gaming journalism or rightwing propaganda to catapult the 2016 elections?

Attached: FEA98907-E337-4F43-AC5C-DA907FB7FA2A.jpg (615x450, 40K)

It was about incels harassing women.

If you go to the movement’s subreddit and other chan, it’s all about extreme rightwing politics and venerating a president. Nothing much about ethics in journalism at all...

Attached: 87993837-BA50-46EF-AACF-5AE5080225D7.jpg (976x651, 84K)

Why did you post a picture of the jenny?

Russian/trumpist psyop which incels fell for the fucking losers lmao kekistanis remember?

I wanted to give you something to relate to.

Stop bumping your own thread please.

First one, then the other.

Fuck you i can answer to whoever i want

Attached: 8EEE2698-80A4-4E0F-A6EB-E52F05E98B3D.jpg (852x267, 125K)

I noticed all the way back in 2005 that game reviewers were full of shit, surprised it took that long for there to be a big backlash. Every group has retards who just want to harass people but that doesn't mean there's no legitimate grievances.

How come the movement started right as the 2016 were ramping up, targeted the angry gamer male demographic and took a sharp rightwing turn? Sounds contrived.

I forgot to mention I hate women and minorities and I’ve never had sex.

Probably because 2016 is just when Yea Forums got a huge influx of newfags who thought the site was always mostly political so they don't know how to do anything else.

you know, conspiracy nut user, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

A huge influx of stormfront tier radicals who never left. Right in time for the 2016 election campaign. Too much to be a coincidence.

You seem unusually angered and hostile to these questions. Maybe you should try going to a different thread.

i'm not angry. i'm just saying you want to see a conspiracy instead of an organic debacle fueled by outrage and disgust and it makes you seem very kooky.

That doesn't make it a conspiracy. Most of the time when the mainstream media reports on Yea Forums it tries to paint 99% of the users as racist misogynist terrorists, so it attracts retards who think they're going to be in good company. I know some newfags who came here just because they thought it was a political site where they'd find a bunch of people to validate them and they'd fit in, but I think they eventually get bored of it and stop acting like such faggots once it stops exciting them so much. But they weren't part of a conspiracy.

It was about ethics in gaming journalism, but threatened journos decided to portray them as women hating bigots, which caused actual spergs to cling onto and eventually overtake it, thinking they had found their calling.

except it was back in 2014 you fucking resetera tranny

Just in time for the beginning of the election campaign, retard. Are you really that stupid?

i still miss her

Attached: Vivian_James.jpg (170x255, 12K)

It started in 2014 and while there were legit complaints and evidence of game journos and some devs being in bed with each other literally and figuratively

It quickly turned to shit when the anti-sjw crowd turned out to be full of shameless bandwagon hoppers that smelled a buck to be made shilling to the GG crowd

2019 and people are now re-writing what happened to make it seem like it was part of the roadmap to Trump because they need REASONS why their pussy side lost the 2016 election and can't just accept reality

Dont worry, the russian psyop planned for the 2020 election will bring something like that back. Incels like you will have an anime girl avatar to lust over again. Awoo girl is taken though.

Attached: 3AE4C782-9C53-4DE8-B002-B703D90D55D8.jpg (720x424, 45K)

>nuh uh goyim corn sugar is normal like ordinary cane sugar

fructose is fat diabetus cancer

>just in time to be nearly a year early to the election campign
Are you?

Not true. If you go to the gg subreddit and other chan, you can see how theyare rightwing bastions and literally worship trump. You cant inject your lies when the everything is recorded online.

You forgot to frogpost

You don't seem to understand the concept of the flow of time and how a movement can later attract people that originally had nothing to do with it

For example Yea Forums used to be about fun and shitposting and then people like you showed up

People like me? What do you mean by that?

Exactly this. It was a small petri-dish of what we are seeing today. Anything ((they)) don't like has a sexist/racist spin put on it so the masses quickly rally against it. It works every time. By the time people realize that something wasn't actually sexist, enough shit has been thrown that it doesn't really matter anymore, and it's already toxic waste.

(((ethnic group)))

so you're saying a republican operative posing as an untalented female game developer slept with a bunch of journalists so that her game would get good reviews so that gamers would find out, tie it to her fake liberal views as well as the journalists' views, and all to get a republican elected 2 years later.
do you realize how utterly retarded that sounds?

Oh youre mentally ill. Nevermind then.

No - the OP of the thread is too busy gargling cock and taking hormones for their sex change operation

Says the faggot that goes to reddit

Attached: D_dGKh-VUAA1cHW.jpg (1199x943, 98K)

You are being dishonest and twisting the narrative here. You are clearly extremely politically biased and cant be reasoned with.

Congrats samefag, you can inspect element, edit it and screenshot it. Leet hacker
It was 2014 retard and the reason for rightwingers involvement was that they saw an opportunity since absolutely none of the regressive media would even attempt doing fair coverage. How come you're ignoring irrefutable evidence such as the gamejourno pro leaked group chat? or the fact that the gamers are dead article launched on all the major gaming sites within a 24 hour timespan?

Besides, it had been building a lot longer. Jeff getting fired from Gamespot for trashing Kane and Lynch or whatever and the Mass Effect 3 debacle where the media unanimously labelled gamers entitled

Yes.

Youre underage as well, too bad. Hope you outgrow this angsty, edgy phase youre in.

At least you didn't call him a racist nazi russian bot, so there is that

Please get psych help. Goodbye.

Believe what you want nigger but Trump will win 2020 as well and it still won't have anything to do with GG

So in your mind
>nebulous right wing power points out actual conflicts of interest in journos to manipulate said journos into calling anyone who criticizes them as right wing bigots in order to galvanize said bigots so they'll eventually vote for a candidate that the entire establishment right wing will attempt to sabotage for the entire first half of the election cycle
please feel free to actually state your position beyond 'I don't like the GG subreddit'. If you replaced right wing with jew you would sound like the average /pol/ tard

no, this is pretty much what you're saying. it wss a reaction to an event. there is no movement without the event. therefore the event would have to be started by a republican and then that's where your theory gets silly

Christ people it's very fucking simple.
People were sick of the reviewers getting payed and playing the victems to fill their own pockets.
They decided to just yell racist/sexist/... because that's easier than admitting you did something wrong.

Attached: 1371250292898.jpg (302x225, 9K)

>is shown evidence
>ad hominem retort
like pottery

Attached: 0131a52ab88884b81df6805d1b8c3675b3c14478b4ac6fe51a7d7df9d1a9ebcf.jpg (600x555, 126K)

Not everyone is politically polarized, friend.

You assume Im a lefty, thats your mistake. Radicalization and sheer impotent anger made you lose perspective. Good luck with that.

>more ad hominem
Can't address the points, huh?

just a moron that makes a retarded thread without any evidence and all you've had to say is "b-but gg reddit has trump fans!!!!" as a smoking gun to what caused the event to start in 2014

>just because I spout conspiracy theories about the 'right wing' doesn't mean I'm a leftist

It started as one about ethics in gaming journalism but was quickly hijacked by alt right misogynists and anti-semites who were quick to get their public idols on board, which pretty much killed the discussion as soon as it started to happen, with the media network that had Zoë Quinn, Brianna Wu and Anita Sarkeesian on their payroll fanning the flames in furthering the divide in an attempt to keep it from ever going back to ethics in gaming journalism, handling the alt-righters as the self destructive tools they are by egging them on.

Back to restartera with you lots.

>imagining a few thousands sperging on Twitter would flip an US election

Bump :)