What are some other games that are so unbelievably shitty they defy all expectations and become unironically good?

What are some other games that are so unbelievably shitty they defy all expectations and become unironically good?

Attached: chin_is_a_killer_machine.png (320x320, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cLkDZ-Ds1eA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Games can't really be "so bad they're good" because bad gameplay is not amusing like a shitty movie.

Hong Kong 97 is worth it just for it's intro desu. I would play a graphic Doom mod based on it.

Attached: tong shau ping.png (1680x946, 417K)

Deadly Premonition

It's not a good game though even if there are pockets of amusement. You're not going to replay it.

Persona 5

It's more based than any game released in the last 20 years.

Attached: fucking_ugly_reds.jpg (548x339, 54K)

Factually wrong, Shadow the hedgehog is the biggest proof.

You're literally the only person that believes that.

Wait, there's a Wheels on Meals game?

>wiping out all 1.2 billion of the red communists
>not based

Attached: Chin.png (1024x600, 622K)

There's a sequel also

youtu.be/cLkDZ-Ds1eA

Go-Dai elemental force.
The amount of times I've locked the game into crashing almost feels like an optional objective.

?
That game sucks.

I honestly can't wrap my head around why new vegas is jerked off so much
2001 graphics with little to no art direction to try and make it look good, urojank tier gameplay that doesn't work half the time, laughable character animations/ models, horrendous voice acting and bugs that the devs didnt care to patch and even dozens of mods cant fix, to mention a few flaws.
Go ahead, call me a zoomer, or tasteless or whatever while quoting the same 5 lines of dialogue from the game saying they're 'deep' or how if bethesda gave them 1 more month it would have been the goat to put every other game to shame

>Being underage.
Literally doesn't make a game good.

>I honestly can't wrap my head around why new vegas is jerked off so much
It becomes good once you install a bare minimum of 50 mods.

A Grezzo Due-esque Doom mod but instead of focusing on Piro's hatred for Christianity focused on Chin's hatred for commies would be golden.

>some jap guy makes a fun of china
>totally gets away with that

Why is Japan still so based?

No, it doesn't.

WOOOO AIIIIIIII

BEI-JING

TIANANMEN

Attached: the_ultimate_weapon.png (320x320, 64K)

>urojank tier gameplay
this is a good thing

>urojank tier gameplay
So, a masterpiece?
Back to the Smash threads with you, underage.

>call me a zoomer
Zoomers are the ones who like New Vegas

Maybe some aspects of the presentation like the budget stuff (stock monkey noises being used for the squirrels in the opening) and some of the gameplay jank, but the writing and presentation was always unironically really good. Down to minot things like the seemingly-irrelevant Tom and Jerry conversation characterizing York but also forshadowing Tom and George's relationship.

B-B-But muh mods

t. Zhang