Examples of Bad Games That Got the Nintendo Bonus?

Pic related, the most obvious example. I rented Luigi's Mansion and nearly cried over how short it was.

Attached: kwoo.jpg (949x1315, 210K)

Luigi's Mansion didn't review amazingly at launch, and it was only with the second game that the franchise became beloved. Prior to that it was kind of a cult classic.

Some of the worst films are considered cult classics, just so you know.

Skyward Sword and DK64, not sure if they're definitive proof of a Nintendo Bonus, other studios get overly generous scores from reviewers too, looking at you Bethesda and Naughty Dog

Resident Evil's puzzles are unbelievably shit

Xenoblade 2

Are you seriously going to pretend Luigi's Mansion is one of the worst games ever?
Bethesda don't get a bump. Fallout 4 reviewed respectably but the scores weren't exactly impressive given how high profile the game was.

>>Are you seriously going to pretend Luigi's Mansion is one of the worst games ever?
>I rented Luigi's Mansion and nearly cried over how short it was.

It made me think my parents made a mistake in buying a Gamecube (and maybe they did in the long run), but Luigi's Mansion was not a good way to endear anyone to the GC. Every Nintendo system up to that point had a worthwhile Mario game worth playing at launch

Without the Fallout name I think 4 probably scores in the mid 70's. Also on what fucking planet does Skyrim deserve a 94?

Luigi's Mansion isn't a spooky mansion simulator. It's an Arcade-style Soulsvania Character Action Game with Free-running Rail Shooter sections.

Cringe but also based

DK64 is a flawed gem, SS is a gemmed flaw

On the back of my Gamecube copy of REmake it says "9/10 MUST BUY" OP. I dont think anyone was hating on REmake.

Attached: 0DE0FBB4-A414-4B1A-8428-8B659B334479.jpg (640x1044, 451K)

DK64 was well reviewed because it was a different time - DK64 is essentially "Banjo Kazooie but even bigger", which if you were around at the time, would have seemed awesome.

You're missing the point. Anyone trying to claim LM was any sort of classic (other than cult classic in a bad movie sort of way) is being a dishonest piece of shit and trying to rewrite history

DK64 only really has one glaring flaw: the character changing mechanic being poorly used. The camera being wonky and the shitty minigames can be (mostly) ignored.
t. replayed DK64 last year to 100%

Attached: 1556566336201.jpg (604x483, 38K)

Literally my only problem is that you have to walk around like a slow ass negro (and I will have to retry it)

ok, so stop claiming it then.

>not spamming running attacks
step it up

>and nearly cried over how short it was
lol

Sounds like you were or still are short sighted and overly emotional while lacking critical thinking skills.

Yes, I'm sure that's accurate based on my reaction to a shitty launch game when I wasn't even a double digit.

Why are Ninten bronies so pathetic?

Really glad you informed me of this hidden gem "Resident Evil." Damn Nintendtard suppressing quality games.

Unironically they do try to bury good third party games.

Fuck LM

Resident Evil being on Nintendo was one of the console's main selling points at one time, and in fact, I remember a fair few magazine spreads talking about RE. No way would Nintendo bury the series.