It's time to raise the bar

i'm sure i'm not the only one tired of hearing "the graphics look great but the game is bad"
the graphics of the majority of AAA titles DO NOT LOOK GREAT
if the graphics don't look better than
>resident evil 2 remake
>devil may cry V
>doom
>the witcher 3
its not fucking good enough and is not worthy of praise

Attached: WCCFwolfensteinyoungblood6-740x429.jpg (740x429, 71K)

shut up nigger the graphics are negligible when the gameplay is regurgitated dogshit

All those games look like fucking shit.
Catering to underpowered console hardware and moving from real artistry to lazy digi-scanned actors was a mistake.

this too. I'd rather play a game with PS1 graphics, if its gameplay is tight and solid, plus audio-design masterful.

What? The gameplay is the best thing about this game. The graphics are nice too, so long as you’re looking at anything but those cringe main characters.

>everything I like is awesome
>everything you like is shit
Wow, great thread.

Attached: 3DCE83BE-7607-4C1F-8340-569CEABEC7A2.jpg (500x500, 52K)

RE2, DMC V and Doom have terrible art direction though. Everything looks the same, there is no nuance or substance and textures are low detailed and washed off.

Good looking games include Witcher 2 and 3, INSIDE, Persona 5, Danganronpa, RDR 1&2, Hollow Knight and L.A. Noire etc. You either have shit taste or your eyesight is really bad.

>textures are low detailed and washed off.
cunt what the fuck, have you actually played DMC 5? its literally photorealistic

Attached: 1563976693300.png (480x480, 362K)

Are you actually mentally disabled?

Attached: Gay silence.jpg (600x600, 39K)

im not wrong you dumb faggot cat posting tranny

>watching idubz

are you?

>implying he's made a video in the last 2 years

>RE2, DMC V and Doom have terrible art direction though
This.
Don't understand why nu-devs make use of disgusting shit like dithering and obligatory blur filters, when devs 20 years ago could do smooth gradients and transpariencies without any issues.

TW2 and 3 look like shit though.
2 has literally no skies, because of fucking bloom overdoze, and 3 just looks... I don't even know what.

its not that the graphics are bad.
its that they made the girls like ugly weird dykes on purpose because "we white men are evil and we shouldnt be allowed to fap to women."

its the same like dragon age 3.
i dont know how it happens, but somehow companeis get taken over by mentally ill people who want women in the game to be as ugly as possible, and for you to only have gay romance options, preferrably brainwashed that refugees and big black dick good!

heres my money, im not going to spend it on the game.
im going to spend it on food and on my girlfriend while licking her feet.

feminist dykes and jews must be SEETHING that i as a white male have a good job and sex with a woman.
in their power fantasy i should be a neet virgin while they flood europe with africans.

Attached: imgpsh_fullsize_anim.jpg (3120x4208, 2.73M)

based

absolutely based

Бeйcд

>its the same like dragon age 3.
Why the fuck was she perfect than?

Attached: MorriganInquisition.png (311x500, 196K)

It's not the graphics that look bad in Cuckenstein. Look at the two strong womynz, they look like hideous trannies because the game is made by a western dev studio. I'm just glad this game is so woke that it's already going broke. It'll be in deep discount a month from now like Rage 2.

agreed. graphics this gen look like shit, only dmc5 and re2 were impressive

Welcome to wonky realism and not stylized graphics. Go play some games people blew for realistic graphics last gen then go for the ones that had a team that knew art.

>licking her feet

Пeдaл.
Пoчиcти cи клaвиaтypaтa :)

Attached: 1532284722927.jpg (640x640, 46K)

some of us have to work for a living

Its the engine id uses. New tech which has the whole map as one texture. So you can have a lot more variety but have to sacrifice detail.

The issue he has is that modern AAA titles are now shit in gamepay AND graphics.

>the graphics look great but the game is bad
I've always taken this to be a backhanded compliment to try show some nuance. Very "at least it looks pretty".
The game does look good though. Saying you can't use that as a positive because it doesn't look as nice as other games (which you arbitrarily chose) is pathetic.