I'm getting worried bros... What if they don't show us anything at TGS...

I'm getting worried bros... What if they don't show us anything at TGS? Will it be the final nail in the coffin for this series?

Attached: Shin_Megami_Tensei_V.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

No.

They've said like 5 times that they're excited to show off SMT V this year. TGS is when they always drop big info, so it's obviously gonna be there.

Daily reminder P5 was supposed to be a 2014 release.
Atlus being slow and lazy =/= game being cancelled

Where the fuck is Re Fantasy?

Cope

Mark my words, this will be another SMTxFE situation

Explain

How? They've already shown the game in some capacity and given it an official title. The most recent trailer is the equivalent off the #FE trailer that everyone got upset with because they expected what the SMTxFE trailer showed, which was just stuff from other games. Both SMTV trailers have only shown stuff from SMTV, they can't make it into a SMTxFE situation when we've already seen the game, even if it wasn't actual gameplay.

Cope

Atlus decides they dont want to make a SMT and instead makes something completly different which might or might not upset people

The absolute state of SMTrannies

We don't know anything because the game is shit. Remember SMT x FE.

You can't expect nu-Yea Forums to know that. They first heard of Persona in general when their favorite twitch trannies streamed it.

P5 made SMT redundant. Its why they are struggling with development, everything just ends up feeling like an inferior copy.

Cope

Attached: Persona-5.jpg (600x338, 30K)

Seething

nigger

cope

Don't worry, its goanna be there.
Gameplay, trailers & shit, its goanna be great, it just Atlus is slow developing.
Proofs persona 5's release.