Good morning Yea Forums, it's saturday morning, ready to play video games with your best buddy?

Good morning Yea Forums, it's saturday morning, ready to play video games with your best buddy?

Attached: 065836-432.jpg (432x576, 59K)

i do not have cat

What are you waiting for?
How can you be happy?

I just don't like the idea of having a stinky noisy little nigger in my place.

dude, scrotum

>stinky
Cats never stink, and their bury their shit so that even they can't smell it.

>Noisy

They make way less noise than other pets, and they only want your attention.

>Nigger

Adopt a white cat.

You're thinking of dogs. Cats are mostly very quiet and clean animals.

Attached: 1563507552799.jpg (419x249, 18K)

You literally can't smell cats

My cats don't really reliably sit with me as I do it.

I sure am. Gonna play some Strange Journey today.

Attached: Ampharos.png (270x301, 102K)

how old were they when you got them? Cats grow up to become lap cats, you can't get them to do it after.

Sometimes my cat gets really aroused and begs for me to pet her biting my hand and running everywhere. It's make me so hard

Actually you can, you just don't notice if you're used to them.

t. Had cats around me for 19 years and now notice every time I visit my parents

The toxiplasm has overtaken your brain.

>Cats never stink
What did he mean by this?

Why do everybody say this as if the toxiplasm was supposed to be a parasite that forces you to idolize cat?

Cat's don't stink
But your mom does.

>tfw friend has longhaired cats and tells me how one of them gets shit stuck in its ass hair
>also how they vomit in interesting places

Your friend is a piece of shit, and irresponsible cunt.
Cats vomit because they have issues or he doesn't check his shitty place where they may be ingesting bad stuff.
Cats suffer when their shit get suck on their hair because they can't clean that spot, if he doesn't simply cut it with a pair of scissors, then he is a moron.
As usual, it's always the kind of moron who owns many cats(probably because he is so irresponsible he got his first cat a friend to play with).

Just some dumb meme from faggots who hate cats

I just got a kitten this week and think she might be sick. She was at the vet on monday and they said she was healthy but I might take her to the vet today

For the same reason that people legitimately believe that onions feminizes men and that onions could counteract this effect.
Pseudoscience based on misunderstanding certain true facts, then putting it all into an infographic and sharing it online where other people read, believe and propagate it.

Sick how? Vomit? Swollen belly? Too lazy?

she's had diarrhea for a day or so, she vomited once last night right after pooping, and she's been lethargic last night since vomiting. I can't tell if her belly is swollen or not, but it's possible. I feel like I'm being a nervous nelly but I'm worried about her

That is pretty normal for a kitten.

How old?
Have you suddenly changed the food you give to her?
Does he food you give to her have grain? Some cats are allergic

She's only about 6-7 weeks old by the vet's estimate, we just found her this week. Took her to the vet after finding her and they said she looks good, and to bring her back in a few weeks for more shots and spaying. They told us to avoid grain free food for her

If it's your first pet I suggest you see different vets either way, so you find reliable ones for later on (there are a lot of frauds).
7 weeks old is super young for a kitten especially if she didn't grow up with her mother, which is disastrous for them since they won't develop their immune system properly as its happening now.
But it's normal for kittens this young, later on the vet might prescribe medication to combat the parasites in her stomach, but normally it should happen simply by caring and feeding her daily, eventually these symptoms will go away don't worry.

Fuck that vet man, grain is fucking hideous for cats. High meat and high protein food all the way.
Grain is just fucking carbs and they use it as filler, your cat will become fat as fuck the moment it has a lethargic phase
Take it from me, got a fat ass 11 year old cat and since I cut grain in its dry food his hair and energy have gotten better.

Attached: IMG_20190727_131453_159.jpg (1728x2321, 804K)

And what this user says is right.
Either give them cat food or good protein and vegetables mostly.

Never feed carbs to your cat, most won't eat them either way.

cats smell nice though

Thanks guys. I believe she was with her mother up until a few days before she was found. When I saw "we" found her, I really mean that my brother's co-worker found her alone after seeing her with her mom a few days earlier. We will likely go to a different vet that is closer to us, so we'll try a few out until we find one we like. She's been pretty well-behaved and playful up until last night/this morning when she seemed a little out of it

Maybe some divinity os2 later, gotta get through my workout first.

>morning
It's 12:24 here.

But don't go too overboard with vegetables, remember cats are strictly carnivores, and although vegetables help with their nutritional balance they have to eat mostly things made with meat

Yeah the smell of taxoplasmosis.

Don't forget to give your cat a good sniff every day.

>What are time zones

>Toxo poster
Every time

But it's true though.

That goes back at the OP.

Fucking cat niggers.

>stinky noisy little nigger
dogs lmao

>She's been pretty well-behaved and playful up until last night/this morning when she seemed a little out of it

My cat had all sorts of shit when they found him(in a nearby dump, the same age as yours).

I was mad worried like you, so I stayed with him all the time, I would even sneak him at work, few days later he had fungus and painful bacterias of all that shit he breath and slept on in the dump so it didn't make anything easier.
Yours is probably healthy, not growing with her mother cat does that to kittens, so just keep on caring for her, and do vet checks on a regular basis, no worries she will heal fast as long as you are with her, am I wrong if I assume that she is very affectionate towards you?

>taxoplasmosis
Why can dogtards never spell this word

Attached: 1528616317020.jpg (640x480, 48K)

I don't know about cat nutrition, I said vegetables because cats seem to love eating vegetables.
Mine is crazy about eggplants and tomatoes...

Why does your parasite infected brain always assume if one's not into cats they must be into dogs? It's always one or the other with you freaks.

Do you even know what toxoplasmosis is and how you could get infected with it?

Personally. I'm perma banned for requesting CP so I have to use a phone. And I can't be bothered to spell check every single word

Be careful, veggies and fruits can contain high levels of sugar, you cat could develop diabetes

>I'm perma banned for requesting CP

and pedophile no less...

Based word filter

She is. Loves to lay on me, follow me around, greet me when I enter a room, rub herself all over my face after I shower

Oi m8 where's your postan loicence