What the fuck was his problem?

Yeah, Jim got dragged into the conflict between Kazuya and Hei, but so was everyone in the cast. I don't really get why the little shit kept sticking his nose up the business of grown men when his relevance started to peter out.

Why join in when the major powers clearly don't give a shit about his involvement. Why not just plow that delicious chinese girl or pursue that ambiguously incestuous relationship with the other thick girl?

Attached: Jin_kazama_ttt_2_2012_04_23_by_blood_huntress-d4xfrbn.png (1024x2550, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jiQq6x_Xj8U
youtube.com/watch?v=KltyXrGWP5M
youtube.com/watch?v=jKCEG1BJ5po
youtube.com/watch?v=i_JDPu0mglo
youtube.com/watch?v=ybIIdMVGxgA
youtube.com/watch?v=xNgJIY9RFgM
docs.google.com/document/d/1yqgxbES6su4clpQou2hzlZN40rpPBtwmMRKWfexbj3g/edit
youtu.be/elLok-z4NhQ
youtu.be/PptNZl8TCuA
tekken.fandom.com/wiki/Mishima_Zaibatsu's_Orbital_Laser_Satellite
youtu.be/1HiiHRP8P0s
youtube.com/watch?v=3fiRGXnljjU
youtube.com/watch?v=sQVLCUixCXA
youtube.com/watch?v=zqyXJkeQizE
youtube.com/watch?v=y1U-lyqO1Kk
tekkenzaibatsu.com/wiki/Tekken_Tag_Tournament_2/System/Netsu_Relationship_Chart
twitch.tv/avoidingthepuddle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>major powers don't care about his involvement
That was pretty much all they cared about, he got dragged in when Hei shot him in the head. Of course he'd want to settle the score after that.
>His relevance started to peter out
Don't know what you are smoking, he essentially stopped giving a fuck about those 2 after he kicked the shit out of them in tekken 4, he was just focused on ending the devil gene after that.

Attached: 33223232323.png (184x142, 32K)

user, his main problem is not Kazuya and Heihachi since he can easily beat them both, its the fact that he could not control the devil gene which gave him problems
Be Jin:
>Spend a happy childwood with your mother
>Mother implies to you that father was not a monster inside
>Mother senses something bad incoming and tells you to go to Heihachi
>You run away while seeing a literal green man attacking her
>You are born without the evil gene since your mother protected you, but 50% of Kazuya's evil gene literally gets after failing the first time
>Trains with Heihachi, who knows your origins and is just using you for his end
>Fight a random korean that becomes obsessed about you, and finally met the green man, except he's now a monster with an anaconda arm but you kill him anyways
>Gets shot since Heihachi revealed his intention, but the gene awakens and you manages to escape
>Trains behind the shadows to not be noticed by the old man
>Participate in the new tournament, but you feel sick and fodders g corp takes you down
>You meet your father, who thought was dead and just wants your powerful 50% of gene,
>Due to that and since he's the cause of the evil gene that is tormenting you, you hate him for that
>Easily beat him and the old man, you are about to kill them when a mother vision implies you to not kill them, and fly away
End Part 1

THE NIGGER GENE

lol

I always felt like Jin had an interesting backstory and progression, though I find it a shame they don't involve him enough during smaller interactions/moments nowadays until it's another big fight with the rest of his family.

Part 2:
>The devil gene makes you do bad things without realizing and you begin to not stand it
>Participate in another tournament, but you feel sick again and the korean guy kicks you, but the devil transformation gives you a easy win
>Kill the one that announced the tournament and led the Zaibatsu, Jinpachi and you take over
>Controlling the gene has become ambearable to the point that you trust a random voice in your head that tells to awaken you by ruining the world and implies you that is the source of your problems
>You agree become a edgelord tyrant that doesn't care about anything and wants to kill himself alongside Azazel to feel finally free
>Except, it didn't work and you are hunted because of your actions
>Devil Form brings you to Lars, who saves you and feel like in a coma and need a bed to sleep and recover
>You awaken and after Heihachi dies, you literally asspull that you finally control the gene that was tormenting you for most of your life
>All because you are the chosen one to kill your father

So why did he go lolevil and plunge the world into war in tekken 6? Was it to get daddy to luv him?

Playing as Jin in the SC of Tekken 6 was great, gave a lot of insight into his character (he was mostly being a giant meme dick which was great though)

Attached: smilingjin.png (943x534, 848K)

They tried to make him a rival with Hwoarang in the beginning and then immediately gave up on it along with every other character that wasn't a Mishima to focus on their bullshit and nothing else for 2 decades

*awaken him
*and seen as a monster that ruined everyone lives - after hunted

He got corrupted by the way his dad and grandpa treated him and kind of became like them but actually had an endgame in mind, he did it all to get rid of the devil gene everywhere. He also thought the world was a shithole and needed some reworking

Why is Kazuya a better more fleshed out character in every conceivable way when he's just as edgy as Jin?

Why is Paul such a loser despite being a very important character in the first game?

Attached: 73243075e4508a2b5f36f2e353088871.jpg (600x840, 86K)

this guy still wearing flame pants like its the 90s

>fighting game plots

In my heart, tekken will never leave the 90s-early 2ks.

Tekken team are a bunch of Gaia Online tier weeaboos that's why

Honestly, I hope it stays that way.

>Why is Kazuya a better more fleshed out character in every conceivable way when he's just as edgy as Jin?
But he's not, he only had depth in Tekken 2, Jin has actually grown as a character. Kazuya is a great villain though and I still think he's great. The real question is why are a lot Kazuya fans so butthurt about Jin?

*gets you
*was not fodder g corp, but zaibatsu ones that brought you to Heihachi who chains you

Yeah I recognize the character costumes were becoming a bit stale but these fucking HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW KIDS T7 designs are unforgivable

Wrong towards the end, Jin only is able to control the Devil Gene after defeating Azael

Jin controlling the Devil Gene is dumb and I hope they don't do that and have some DBZ shit for tekken 8, the best thing about his character is him being able to beat all the people he did and pull off a bunch of shit without him relying on the devil gene like a crutch

Attached: kazamafeel.png (975x618, 154K)

I want him to wear his Tekken 4 outfit again.

Attached: Jin_2_costiume_1.jpg (450x619, 59K)

>I hope they don't do that and have some DBZ shit for tekken 8
Did you not see Heihachi’s final battle with Kazuya? It was essentially a re-enactment of Goku vs Frieza. It’s too late user. The stage is set for Devil Jin vs Devil Kaz unless Lars or someone else intervenes.

Except, he was in coma in 7 and is not aware of his actions in devil form.
youtube.com/watch?v=jiQq6x_Xj8U [23:40 and onwards]
Before Lars met him: youtube.com/watch?v=KltyXrGWP5M

I liked this baggy outfit with actual shoes. His jumpsuit/hoodie thing in T7 looks retarded. Are those supposed to be motorcycle boots? Who tucks their pants into their shoes?

Attached: 73b25148e8c33e36d44ca8566959ef25.jpg (567x1410, 119K)

*sort of coma
*not aware until he awakened from the bed

Almost every anime character that wears boots does that. Typical jap design.

>Jim

I don't know why, but it looks way worse in game where it looks like a onesie that's a few sizes too small.

Attached: 1504033260_2.gif (480x270, 3.82M)

Howrang's pants seem to be the right fit and so is everybody elses (with Dragunov having the comfiest looking pants). I bet Jim chafes extra hard in those pants, probably why Devil Jim chose a better pair but somehow went overboard in the pursuit of comfort by switching to crocs.

Attached: Devil_JinT7.jpg (1080x1920, 1.3M)

It kind of reminds me of his 2P outfit in Tekken 3. Except in T7 it has a hood and those crazy arm guard things.

Attached: F7243359-D824-4215-AC1B-398B17D71B4F.jpg (150x200, 5K)

I want the final fight to be with martial arts and skill not lazers

Tekken 3 aged really well.

Reminder that a women designed Jin's tekken 7 costume and just used the opportunity to make it fapbait for herself

Western men are intimidated by "pretty" boys like Jin. They would feel more comfortable seeing more masculine men like Kazuya and Heihachi as the main stars.

I'm western while he is a bit of a pretty boy he is alpha chad as fuck, accomplishing anything when he puts his mind to it and doesn't pussy out with the devil gene all the time like his dad.
Also Heihachi is totally the poster boy of tekken, I know he's dead but I'm sure he will be playable in flashbacks like Kazumi

Jin is unironically WORSE than his father. He does all the same things his Grandfather and Father did on the throne of the Mishima Zaibatsu but unlike them, he does it all under the claim "im destroying the world to save it. Only MY way will work, now to war!" This sanctimonious and self rightious attitude is far more dangerous than what his family did. Guess he really is chained to the Mishima fate more than he knew.

Attached: AE9DF377-6E7B-41CA-A8A4-1E338CFCDB5C.jpg (250x250, 15K)

Because he is unapoligetically gangster. The man is almost Samurai levels of grandiose. He was always our "Vegeta." Shame Tekken 7 is trying to make him utterly irredeemable.

Attached: 2D2B2C07-443C-4B2E-B11B-1DFB10FDED3B.jpg (800x1000, 92K)

He does

Attached: 354B3549-D7DE-4109-AF48-E2EBB310BAB0.jpg (675x1200, 180K)

It's just the fashion of the "near-future" Tekken universe. All the young Japanese have one of these outfits.

Attached: 9667743F-C7B4-46F4-BD08-150E422531C5.jpg (1000x1370, 109K)

Kazuya had a rough life, he had clear motivations to get rid of his father.
After becoming the leader of the Zaibatsu, he was unable to control the gene and did thing worst than Heihachi, but Jun willingly tried to help him and awakened Angel that tried to stop Devil, but she only managed to weaken a conflicted Kazuya which Heihachi managed to beat.
After merging with half his devil form, Harada made him irredeemable and its like Angel never existed...

>it's a shame Tekken game trying to make him irredeemably evil
>literally every game 4 onwards he is irredeemably evil

>Why is Kazuya a better more fleshed out character in every conceivable way
You like Kazuya that's all because he's been nearly the exact same character since 2.

This:
1: Neutral Anti-Hero
2: Struggles between good [angel] and evil [devil]
4 to 7: Irredeemably Evil

Wouldn't you flip out too if you lost the god tier move known as just frame laser scraper?

>Be Heihachi
>Have own dojo where you learn from papa Jinpachi
>Meet cute girl who likes martial arts and comes from a good family
>Train together a lot
>Fall in love
>Have a kid who is interested in your martial arts styles
>Be happy
>Suddenly she gets pissed and goes crazy for no reason
>Attacks you
>Have to make her submit but it was probably a fugue state or something, whatever
>Forgive her because you love her
>Later on she attacks you AGAIN
>Says she can see the future and you'll fuck everything up just because you want to be the strongest(healthy ambition for martial artists) but also want to step into the modern era
>Tries to actually fucking kill you
>Have to snap the neck of your own wife and mother of your child because she turns into a demon assassin who thinks she can see the future
>She passed on the demon DNA to your fucking child too
>Before she died, she ALSO hired a hitman who happens to be one of the most dangerous people in history to kill not only you, but also the very son she KNOWINGLY poisoned with the devil gene
>Your child now hates you because you had to kill his mother who hired a hitman to kill both of you and infected him with the devil gene
>Mfw

Attached: 250px-SC2Heihachi.jpg (249x249, 13K)

>Beats papa Jinpachi, chains him up and let him starve to death under Honmaru just to take over the Zaibatsu

Kazuya wasn't around so he looked up to Guy Fieri on TV as a father figure instead

Mishimas is most fucked up family in history.

His story got retconned in T7 and a lot of the shit he did earlier doesn't make any sense anymore. He wasn't trying to "exterminate" the devil gene, he was trying to capture it and use it's power for himself in previous games.

Jinpachi was the one who fostered the military relationship with the zaibatsu, the company was heading in that direction. Heihachi's coup only accelerated the growth in the same direction. His fault for trying to steal back the company after all the work was done for him.

>His fault for trying to steal back the company after all the work was done for him.
Did you miss the bit where Heihachi imprisoned him and left him to starve? Was he just supposed to be a chill grandpa after he escaped or something

He literally did nothing wrong.
>Saved the world from Ogre
>Got betrayed by his grandpa because he turned out to also have the devil gene
>Attacked by his dad who wanted all the devil power back
>Saved the world from Jinpachi, took control of the Zaibatsu
>Used the Zaibatsu to start World War 3... only to save the world from Azazel
And now he's going to save the world from Kazuya in Tekken 8

>His fault for trying to steal back the company after all the work was done for him.
"Don't start shit if you can't take it" applies here I think, Heihachi backstabbed people to get to where he is yet he gets beaten up by everyone else whenever they actually fight back

That happened AFTER he tried to take the company back.

hes too big for his pants

Attached: 54231232.jpg (500x704, 79K)

>retcons
Which i didn't appreciate since it hurted Seiichi work/legacy youtube.com/watch?v=jKCEG1BJ5po
And if Harada reboots Tekken he will pull
>Paul was always dumb, not since 5
>Kazuya was always evil, Jun was drawn to him by fate just for sex and not to save him
>etc.

>but these fucking HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW KIDS T7 designs
Some of them are alright, honestly only Jin, Hwoarang and Leo are the only shit new costumes in my opinion.

kek the tekken story is ridiculous. I was pretty lost in 7 but I remember that 8 bit story recap they put out before it dropped helped.

I'm expecting Jun to have been the evil one all along at this point to be honest, considering how wacky the writing is. The Tag games already mess about with that idea even if they are non-canon.

This appeals to millenial me sorry guys, Jin looks based here.

I mean while its a what if Kazuya reached the end of 5 and Heihachi was there, he literally laughed when Kazuya told him that Jinpachi is the one that started the tournament.
The Heihachi of 7 would had a different reaction in that scenario.

Wait so she was ALWAYS a demon? Where did that even come from?

>. I don't really get why the little shit kept sticking his nose up the business of grown men when his relevance started to peter out.
Kazuya killed his mother jun, you retard

Heihachi in tekken 7 is easily the worst retcon in the series, it just makes no sense. Doesn't really matter now at least since he is dead

>heihachi my puss contains cursed demon genes
>what did you just said kasumi?
>nothing, keep doing ewgf up my cooch then I'll tell you about it again later

that was ogre lorelet

Attached: jin1.png (229x404, 6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=i_JDPu0mglo at 2:00 Lee Chaolan implies that he sees her as the culprit of evil since she stayed with Kazuya [Lee was Kaz. secretary at the time] and later gave birth to Jin, it made him remember he got beated up and expelled by Heihachi.
The Hachijo clan put the devil gene in her and told her to infatuate Heihachi since they hate the Zaibatsu, she kind of split her own personality to love him.
Kazuya never harmed Jun [sans non-canon tag 2], she was attacked by Ogre and disappeared since that.

I like it, but I think the p2 color scheme is leagues better. The red/black brings out the retardedness of it. It's just a standard sportbike suit, with tucked in pants, and full arm gauntlet protection. The hoodie fine in a campy edgelord way.

>The Hachijo clan put the devil gene in her and told her to infatuate Heihachi since they hate the Zaibatsu, she kind of split her own personality to love him.

Those fuckers! Actually makes me a little mad

The alt colours make him look like a weird Elvis impersonator

>Yeah, Jim got dragged into the conflict between Kazuya and Hei, but so was everyone in the cast. I don't really get why the little shit kept sticking his nose up the business of grown men when his relevance started to peter out.
Both Heihachi and Kazuya were going after him though? With Heihachi that may or may not have been retconned out in T7 I guess but previously both him and Kazuya wanted Jin's Devil Gene for themselves.

That being said he's now worse than both of them after starting a world war, being born into one of the most dysfunctional fighting families in fiction didn't help though.

Attached: family_tradition.jpg (1024x1551, 428K)

Revenge for mother.

>that Jin dab

>don't give a shit about his involvement

Heihachi literally wants his body

I fucking love that bright purple penguin suit. I sweat that the designers are high as fuck when they work those palettes.

Did nothing wrong. But Kazumi was a cute

youtube.com/watch?v=ybIIdMVGxgA
Sad

Can someone give me a tldr of the yoshimitsus story?
he always looks different in every game is he immortal or something?

Fun fact yoshimitsu is the sword, he's the same dude though essentially Robin Hood with some bionics, until Bryan killed his clan after yoshi saved him so he wants revenge

based

post top 5 tekken characters
>Jin
>Heihachi
>Lei
>Kazuya
>Ogre
Vanilla as fuck I know

Attached: 20187585_10154580991335286_1719605132_n.jpg (500x366, 21K)

Is this slipper ass wearing motherfucker supposed to be marduk? What's his backstory?

Attached: Gigas_CG.jpg (2000x2000, 354K)

What a worthless fucking character, in fact every addition to 7 outside of Claudio is worthless, and no he's not marduk

Kazuya
Forest
Bryan
Dragunov
Hwoarang

Katarina's dad/trainer or something
He's actually a guy in a powersuit I think?

tekken's story completely went to hell when harada took over

yoshimitsu
steve
lee
kazuya
bryan

Attached: 1553118568592.jpg (1280x1024, 115K)

>Bryan
He was based from Roy Batty from Blade Runner, his plot has him starting as a cop that worked with Lei Wulong (they only interact in the campain), after dying in a mission he was turned into cyborg by Abel (Meant to symbolize Roy creator), in 4 he feels his life is going to end and kills his creator just like Roy did, but is saved by Yoshi and Bosconovitch.
He was given a perpetual generator, and at this point Bryan is portrayed as a crazy warmonger that caves only destruction (he massacred yoshi's clan in 5), in 6 campaign he is not shown that as he tries to be cunning by using weaklings to to bait Lars. Lastly in 7, i assume he oneshotted Bob.

Attached: image.jpg (844x360, 69K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xNgJIY9RFgM
kino

Attached: tekken_tag_tournament_2_jin_kazama_wallpaper_by_optimusp1981-d59pk3w.jpg (3100x1744, 3.17M)

>worthless
Why do people hate on gigas so hard? Why does Harada?

I heard his voice actor barely can't do him anymore, so he has no new lines and his sounds are all recycled
>Strange that Yoshi rival is Leo and not Bryan.

>Saved the world from Ogre.
He's taking all the credit. We all know who really defeated Ogre!

Attached: giphy (5).gif (320x240, 993K)

Can't they just get another one? Though I suppose joining dragunov in the mute committee is fine too.

Gigas
Ogre
Paul
Heihachi
Kuma

Drag actually has his own voice actor that just does his sounds (battle grunts and shit) and no one elses funnily enough

Those "Eiiighhhah!!" and "Hurrgghhh..." s are pretty damn soulful.

Steve
Lei
Law
P. Jack
Nina

>Law
>Paul
>King
>Yoshimitsu
>Jun

He's shitty red Marduk. Then the actual cool Marduk got added into the game and everyone rightfully forgot about him

Tucking your pants into your shoes is done if you live in a rainy area, but I do that with boots.

he didn't beat true ogre just ancient ogre

What are the most fun Tekken characters? I'm pretty new and currently a Chloe main, she's really fun but I'm thinking of getting into another character for a while. Eliza seems pretty good.

Attached: 1564019505452.png (515x663, 502K)

docs.google.com/document/d/1yqgxbES6su4clpQou2hzlZN40rpPBtwmMRKWfexbj3g/edit

Answer is always yoshi and lei
Any other answer is false

Fucking pleb
youtu.be/elLok-z4NhQ

Wtf is Azazel suposed to be?

>tekken thread consistently has double the amount of posts for each unique user

fuck off Tekken shills, your autistic game is ass.

He's in a fucking shit series like Tekken.

Attached: jiMSVWWwDwXW4.png (450x385, 315K)

Originator of the devil gene and would automatically resurrect if Jin and Kazuya fought, or something dopey like that

>Shaheen has mediocre lows
dude what

Attached: Tekkken scene.jpg (630x453, 50K)

In comparison to other characters, since they're all rather slow, not too damaging and don't launch. His slide is rather obvious even if it can follow up into a mix-up, though at least his stomp is decent

Jin
Marduk
Ganryu
Julia
Steve

Eddy is super obnoxious to fight but if you get into him he's really fun, and he tests your spacing because he can't sidewalk and his sidestep is shit

hes got okay lows, nothing really standout though d3 got a nice buff in s2. Keep in mind Law basically has a better version of everything shaheen has.

>Jim
This will never not make me kek

I love when Aris brought up Mexicans calling him that. I'd hear Mexicans do that shit all the time to where I live. Same with calling KoF Iori "Lore-y".

>Lorey
Wtf, I hear people the guy Yuri or Yori but not Lorey

>notable shill shills

>I'm pretty new and currently a Chloe main
like clockwork

Attached: 1505836866704.jpg (818x503, 32K)

Blame those shitty bootleg laundromat CRTs

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-054417.png (2048x1466, 2.96M)

>best selling and most popular fighting game
>"y-yeah? Well he just a shill!"

Got assraped by a xiaoyu and then a King this morning, lads.

Pretty good morning, I'd say.

So they are having a conversation? Wow, stay mad dick bitch.

He wanted revenge for his mother, went to Heihachi for help, and Heihachi used him as bait to lure out Ogre. He fights and destroys Ogre and then Heihachi shoots him in the head. From then on he's bitter about the entire Mishima clan and wants to eradicate them.

>demoted from expert to initiate after getting my ass kicked by a steve player
>then back to 3rd dan against lars

Attached: 1481191523426.gif (441x270, 442K)

>got my ass kicked all the way back from grand master to 1st dan
>climbed back up to initiate
>about to get demoted back to 3rd dan

Attached: 1524839377573.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>Paulfags

Attached: 20190505165117_1.jpg (1920x1080, 635K)

got my tekken online working but I'm scared to play again and get demoted from Grandmaster, I feel shit enough already

Don't worry I will make jun real and impregnate her and make a better jin

Attached: tumblr_p9ro9eyGSB1ucwssuo1_500.jpg (500x411, 39K)

KAIO, HAA, RUUUUUUHHH!!! -every Paul player

Jun is pure, not a slut.

Nah she can't be that pure she fucked chad kazuya

Attached: jun_kazama___pure_presence_by_morgenr0t_d67vlg5-pre.jpg (1012x790, 128K)

>Paul wins the whole tournament essentially and beats Ogre in Tekken 3
>loses to fucking Kuma in Tekken 4
>Barely beats him in Tekken 5
>Struggles against Panda in T7, runs away from Feng
What the hell happened? Why did they just start shitting on Paul all of a sudden?

Attached: 1563060779656.png (849x981, 1.12M)

He didn't beat Heihachi in T3 but yeah its dumb as fuck that he is just a meme now, should have just kept Tekken 4 Paul, aging fighter but still a badass

And don't get me started on fucking Law double teaming on Feng, pissed me off so much

They retconned him into a wimp

>pursue that ambiguously incestuous relationship with the other thick girl?
This, the fucking retard should try to do something with that delicious Asuka

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-26-14-26-18-767_com.google.android.youtube.png (1280x720, 823K)

Not sure if he actually knows that she exists to be fair

From what I remember asuka stopped him from going devil at some point.

She only likes the good side of Kazuya.

He's a fucking dickhead like every Mishima there ever was. That's their deal, none of them are really good guys except the turbo-mary sue who is irrelevant.

Heihachi and Kazuya are huge dicks, but they at least own it. Which makes them cool.
Jin is a huge emo faggot who is a dick that thinks he isn't a dick. He's essentially just a bitch and a crybaby.
Lars is one of the gayest mary-sue faggot characters I've ever seen in my life and it disgusts me to even look at his retarded ass. Just an all-round cocksucking queer wank character that is nothing more than creator wish fulfillment.

Attached: 1485503244640.jpg (351x351, 22K)

non-canon, Asuka knows he exists though

>Auskafags.
She's a spoiled brat who thinks she's better than anyone else.
*Gets dabbed on by Feng Wei*

>Jin
>Emo
only in tekken 7, he bends the world over and fucks it with his big chad dick and is fully committed to his cause

He's not even emo, he absolutely has the backstory for one and Devil Jin itself is some crawling-in-my-skin looking shit but the T6 story characterised him as a self-righteous asshole basically. He's also an autist I guess.

He was half-dead for the bit of Tekken 7 where he wasn't in a coma to be fair.

Jin is motivated by revenge.

I like how Project x Zone 2 handled Jin and Kazuya, they're a pair unit in that game and basically do not stop shit-talking each other at all times, even some of their attacks hit each other in fights.

He's emo as fuck in 3. Then he gets even more emo in 4 with his "f-fuck you dad and your fighting style! I'll unlearn it and learn my own!". Then you have the Devil Jin character which is just Jin looking dumb as all fuck with retarded wings. At least Devil Kaz looks cool in some games. Devil Jin has always looked stupid as fuck.

Then, look at his FUCKING outfit in 7, who designed that abomination? It's the dumbest shit I'v ever seen in a fighting game.

That's what I'm saying. He was an emo bitch until he became a turbo-dick like heihachi and Kaz. But unlike Heihachi and Kaz they act as if he has some sort of righteousness to him. I hope Kaz kills his retarded ass. It would be the best ending.

Why isn't Jin making his move on Xiao? Is he gay or something?
She clearly has a huge crush on him since they were at high school and he knows this.

Jin need to stop obsessing over his mother and get some pussy.

Attached: 68c051f4b9ff616cdcb10865a27802d4.jpg (600x800, 407K)

I hope T8 is about Him vs Kazuya, but then the final fight is between Paul and Kazuya.

I'd be upset if my grandad shot me in the head too, then he learns Kyokushin Karate which is an abolsute kino fucking hardcore fighting style and beats the shit out of his dad, self righteousness is better and more interesting than "MUAHAHAHAHA POWERRRR"

I'm not seeing how anything he did in 3 or 4 was emo to be honest. Devil Jin is lame though, I can agree with that.

Based ryona

Fuck you noob devil jin mains rise up

Attached: 1397049074736379.jpg (809x1300, 179K)

More like who tucks a fucking hoodie into their pants

The whole "I've got a demon in me" thing in 3. It's like Sasuke when he get's Orochimaru's mark on him and uses his emo powers from it all the time. Then in 4, as I said, the whole "fuck you dad, I won't do what you tell me!".

Heihachi is based just out of respect and not giving a fuck.
Kaz is the most based Mishima in general.
Fuck the rest, especially Lars.

>Devil Jin mains
>Spam laser over and over and you win.
Lol.

Was Jin based on Sasuke? They even got the same hairstyle

>Spam laser
Shut up low rank fag

Tekken 4 was great and needs a rerelease with online play.

Do it harada. Do it.

Do it.

Anyone want to go a couple of matches?

Attached: 1539607512990.png (2103x1791, 953K)

The Mishima bloodline story is fucking gay, T8 should have King, AK, Marduk and Jaycee as the main characters in a four-way luchador storyline

but Kazuya had that in Tekken 2, remember the whole Devil and Angel thing? Also in Tekken 3 Jin was just a dude who wanted revenge and then got it, like Kazuya did in Tekken 1.

>Then in 4, as I said, the whole "fuck you dad, I won't do what you tell me!".
Is it just because he doesn't like his family and disassociates from them that you're calling him emo? His entire family (himself included to be fair) are a bunch of dipshits (Heihachi also betraying him at the end of 3), how is he being emo?

I feel like T3 might have come out before Naruto, to be honest. I could be wrong though.

His hair is just Kazuya's with Jun's bangs.

King's storyline is pretty wacky itself, in a funny way though

>Is it just because he doesn't like his family and disassociates from them that you're calling him emo? His entire family (himself included to be fair) are a bunch of dipshits (Heihachi also betraying him at the end of 3), how is he being emo?

Because he ended up becoming just like them in the end. At least Kaz has consistently been a dick since T2 and always been about embracing the cycle of hatred and revenge.

Naruto came in 2002, you're actually right, Sasuke was merely the most famous Jin clone

>She's a spoiled brat who thinks she's better than anyone else.
>Implying that's a bad thing
That way is better to put her in her place, she feels humiliated

Kazuya from T4 onwards has just been an irredeemable asshole, before then he had some semblance of balance within his story. Same as Jin, who showed up two games later and also became an irredeemable asshole in 6 instead of 4 accordingly.

Its because 7 was essentially a soft reboot for tekken as a series and not having heihachi, who is the face of tekken (in the lore and real life to an extent) would be weird. He is also harada's favorite but i could be wrong about that, and HEIHACHI IS DEAD is kind of a meme since he died like 3 times already

Jin is unironically a volcel because he doesn't want to pass on the Devil Gene.

He won't stay dead, unfortunately. I really liked his death. It annoyed me a bit that they didn't have him crying like he is in the opening video montage, that shit is kino.

On the very off chance he is perma-dead, he'll still be playable in every game.

He can just use a condom, keep Xiaoyu under tight watch if she gets preggers and abort the kid.

Jin didn't even know he had the devil gene in 3 you autist, and in 4 he learned another style because of heihachi who shot him in the fucking head, he wasn't even aware of his dad at that point either.

>Kaz is the most based Mishima
After tekken 4 Kaz just bitches out and uses devil form all the time

They should just make robo-heihachi a character, Harada wants to make Heihachi the franchise's mascot character too

Attached: CRT Hei.jpg (640x360, 44K)

Harada has said a few times Heihachi and Jin are his favourites

He's into other people's mothers instead now

Attached: 1527368352083.png (814x290, 177K)

>get his shit pushed in by an untrained spaniard

This annoys me and destroys my faith that he'll do Kazuya justice in the future. How the fuck could anybody unironically have Jin in their top two favorite characters?

>Kazuya
>Heihachi
>Dragunov
>Bryan
>NEGAN

I wanted Kazuya to have a bit of his good side left

Normal Jim lost against Hwoarang in 5 and against Miguel in 7

>That stupid belt finally removed
It seems she finally understood people wants to see her navel while she's being defeated in a king's bridge for everyone to see

Why is fighting game lore so fucking stupid?

bro Kazuya has been the same character wise for nearly 20 years now, and people like Jin get over it already. Seriously Kazuya is cool but the fanboys are fucking obnoxious with the "KAZUYA IS JUST PURE EVIL NOW HE SHOULD BE THE MC" whining ever since goddamn tekken 4

In most cases it's a total afterthought

He probably will. The point of 7 was that the horrible shit Heihachi had done to him was completely irredeemable to him, which you can definitely argue is fair enough. The Jin/Kaz dynamic, on the other hand, isn't as fucked as Kaz/Heihachi was. There's still room for some small redemption or reconciliation between them. I don't expect Kaz to become a good guy and for them to be cool with each other, I do expect him to die. But I also expect him to somewhat redeem himself and go out with some mutual respect between him and his son.

Jin was trying to stop the devil gene from taking over in 5 and was distracted, but even if that wasn't the case doesn't diminish his wins. And I don't know what to say about Miguel. I don't get how the dude who beat some of the best fighters in the tekken world loses to Miguel but whatever, drunken rage vs don't give a shit anymore maybe.

It's okay to like Jin, but top 2 is a bit much. He's too much of a fag to put him that high on your list. Kaz is legitimately just a cooler version of him in every way.

>Jin
>Kazuya
>Ogre
>Armor King
>Law, idc if Marshall or Forest

Jin and Kazuya haven't actually interacted outside of Tekken 4, I would like to those two together explored. I remember everyone getting pissed off because we expected that in tekken 6 but we got LARS instead.

Miguel is just too reckless and caught him by surprise. That kind of shit only works one.

That's just your opinion man, I think Jin is incredibly fucking based and way different from Kazuya. Both are in my top 5

Don't get me wrong. Nina is the best Tekken girl.

Law was one of my favorites until he bitched out and brought in help against Feng

I think its a what if Miguel found Jin since the story shows what happened to Jin, Hwoarang story can fit but not Miguel.

>Nina betrayed him in Tekken 7
Honestly she seemed devoted to his course, what happened with that, was kind of annoyed desu

Attached: nina_to_jin_by_emperorcarltonbanks-d63mu6g.jpg (1379x580, 111K)

Why couldn't he brought his son to the mix? I mean has Forest done anything past Tekken 3?

LETS NOT GET TOO FAR AHEAD:
>The whole deal with you going full edge was a gambit to erase the devil gene and rid the world of the phenomena all together, along with yourself as it is too much of a risk to be around even with it gone. Its a sacrifice that nobody in the general populace would come to understand.
>Divulge these secrets to Lars in what would be your final moments before going down with Azazel
>Fall into a comatose like state in which some no-name reporter talks shit about how he wants to cut your throat out with a pen
>Fine
>Lars wholeheartedly agrees with his sentiment, as if he suddenly forgot why is it that this was all done and potentially the greater good that it was for.

Attached: waterfox_2019-07-27_11-08-41.png (242x177, 85K)

>course
meant cause

He was raised by a single mother, that should explain it all.

Miguel
King
Bryan
Dragunov
Jack 7

>>Nina betrayed him in Tekken 7
Did she? She worked for Heihachi and followed his orders to secure Jin, but once Lee secured Jin she didn't bother going back to Heihachi and the last thing she says was her wondering how Jin's going to deal with all this shit he's caused

Forest got knocked out in car accident, Law plot is about him.

Lee
King
Lei
Yoshimitsu
Heihachi

Based.

Attached: irish.jpg (800x571, 136K)

>Why not just plow that delicious chinese girl or pursue that ambiguously incestuous relationship with the other thick girl?
Cause he too busy with his fuckbuddy, Hwoarang.

I would still say that 4 falls on the side of not being lolepicevilxd but petty vengeance and fuck these niggers that shafted me

I mean she was going to deliver him to Heihachi, I think the reason she didn't go back is Heihachi would kill her for failing. She seemed more curious as to how it would all play out and what they would do with Jin.

He was unfunny as hell.

I never liked that direction, I preferred the brief moment where it was implied that Kazuya had made the "Devil" his bitch and was finally in control. In a way making Heihachi's plan go horribly right

bait or retarded

>Dislikes Anna, Christie, Raven
>Hates Alisa and Lars
absolutely BASED, but does the hate list keep going looks cut off

I mean he tries to kill his son and laughs evilly if he succeeds

I feel like him disliking Christie is a jab at that goofy Tekken live action movie where it's Jin and it's Christie were love interests for some reason

Kazumi is unironically very fun to play. Super concise movelist, good ass pressure low in db4, mishima 1,1,2 and a really good df1.
Easy fucking whiff punishing with 3,2, ff2, and df2
tiger
and at lower levels an absolutely abuseable and amazing 1+2 throw which wallsplats for dummy damage (wallsplat throw -> rage art is a hilarious "i win now" combo)

You do realize Azazel woke up BECAUSE he started WW3? His main goal was to wake up Azazel by pluning the world into chaos and kill him to get rid of his devil gene.

In the end he didn't get rid of it and he just wasted millions of lives worldwide and generally turned the world into a hellhole.

What's retarded about that is he'll completely get away with all of it because he's the main character. They're even setting him up as the world's savior in T7's ending. He's literally the Kerrigan of Tekken.

This

>Kazumi is unironically very fun to play.
Lmao good joke

Jin is for Nina

>she ALSO hired a hitman who happens to be one of the most dangerous people in history to kill not only you
I don't know much about Tekken's story, but is the hitman Akuma or somebody else?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>Bombs Spain

PURE SLUT

Yeah, the hitman's Akuma. Although it's a little jank in terms of how many hitmen there are cause I remember seeing something like Geese also being hired by Kazumi or some shit.

Akuma can't be one of the most dangerous people in history, his list of previous victims actually gets shorter every time he shows up

You've all got shit taste. Jesus.

Retard taste confirmed

Its kind of hard to make the Mishima line more dramatic if you're going to include a comedic strong man like Paul in the mix. Paul's only motivation is to be the strongest fighter - something which he has proven I might add considering he has defeated not only Heihachi but also fought Kazuya to a stalemate. That pretty much shows not only how skilled he is but also how powerful his attacks are, exemplified pretty much in game.

It'll be hard to justify Paul chasing Kazuya around or joining him as buddy buddy since he is not really characterized as evil. He is kind of a good guy all in all and it'll be awkward for him to just go around and try reigning in Kaz evil form.

Same as KoF and street fighter. All three fighters are still stuck in the 90's at heat. Hell one can even say that MK is the same too considering all the 90's stuff within it.

Lemme guess faggot, your tastes are
>Lucky Chloe
>Panda
>Kuma
>Doctor Bosconovitch
>Lars

Even as a Kazuya fan, I have to admit that Heihachi is objectively the most based and ironically everything bad that happens is due to his plans succeeding too well.

Yes, its Akuma but he showed up later after Jin ruined the world, which is what Kazumi implied to not let happen. Akuma does not know about Jin and is not succesfull into killing Heihachi or Kazuya.

If they make a new Tekken game, who will be the new voice actor for Heihachi? Or are they just gonna can the character since he did die in the end of 7

post yours then faggot

>twn viciously humiliate my pathetic 7" dicklet
Why is this allowed ?

The problem with Akuma is that he is too honor bound to just get in and kill the Mishima's. Not to mention that he is(the same with the Mishima's) very autistic and wants to fight someone as strong as him. Its no wonder why his autism causes him to fail his mission to kill Heihachi and Kazuya.

When was the last time Akuma actually succeeded in killing someone and actually staying dead? Only person I can think of is his former master because Gouken was brought back in IV.

Gonna either give his moveset to Kuma or bring back Robo Heihachi

SF6's new characters will probably include his former master and also the crew of that submarine he fucked up in his SF3 ending

t. Combot

In no order:

>Jin
>Lee
>Wang
>Bruce
>Bryan

Did Jin forget that the Zaibatsu owns a fucking satellite laser? Couldn't he go Shoop da whoop on Azazel sleeping instead of causing WW3 to wake him up?

Attached: 1a9.gif (446x469, 1.17M)

Y'all ready for this?
>Asuka
>King
>Steve
>Lars
>Leo

Attached: 1563326315182m.jpg (1024x704, 62K)

>implying Mishima storyline is worth a damn after the death of BASED Heihachi
>implying King's tele novella shenanigans isn't more entertaining

Attached: 1472271814113.png (1122x1122, 1.13M)

>Jack
>Paul
>Marshall
>Dragunov
>Yoshimitsu

Attached: the JACK stride.gif (540x304, 1.87M)

why do so many people like bryan and drag

Jin is Jun's mommy's bestet boy and when she died, Jin went berserk.
youtu.be/PptNZl8TCuA
At 2:03

Pent up autistic rage.

They hadn't thought of that yet
Like someone said earlier, whoever writes this shit probably just makes this stuff up as he goes along

>all the yoshibros

Attached: yoshi_feet_clap.gif (526x447, 1.81M)

He cute

Attached: 0Tms3vWS_400x400.jpg (400x400, 37K)

>implying King's tele novella shenanigans isn't more entertaining
When Marduk recovers before Armor King II does, Marduk attempt to finish him, but was stopped by King II when the masked wrestler has a deja vu upon seeing Marduk did a same mistake as King had when he was brutally injured back in the end of fourth tournament.
>King 2 does not really want another Armor King to die
Armor King II is soon awaken and found a challenge letter for retirement match by Marduk, who was suggested by King II under his word to avoid bloodshed. The letter says if Armor King wins, Marduk must retire from fighting once and for all, and if Marduk wins, Armor King II must surrender the title of Armor King for the rest of his life, as well as removing his mask in disgrace. Thus, Armor King II accepts
>I hope this doesn't end up that only one of them will return, i hope it ends up in a stalemate
Anyways:
Both King's [First one defeated A.King 1, but was killed by Ogre. The second one defeated Marduck twice, so he can take down A.King] > Both Armor Kings [First one trained the second King but is weakened by a disease. The second matched Marduck as both went to the hospital] = Marduck [Equal to A.King, has more stamina which allowed to recover earlier than him]

*Marduk

> The letter says if Armor King wins, Marduk must retire from fighting once and for all, and if Marduk wins, Armor King II must surrender the title of Armor King for the rest of his life, as well as removing his mask in disgrace
If they actually follow through on this, I imagine Marduk will lose but then come back in Tekken 8 as a masked wrestler with a new identity or something (probably a dragon motif because nips love the dragon vs tiger thing)

I liked Bryan more in 3 and 4 mostly because that's also my name. Then he went and become edgelord supreme from 5 forwards, which contributed to my eventual bowing out from Tekken. I like Dragunov better now because he's an actual military professional who keeps his mind on the mission.

This is why

Attached: jun_kazama_encounters_ogre__tekken_lore__001_by_sitdownpurrbomb42_dcibcww-fullview.jpg (1024x777, 84K)

NOOO JUN IS PURE! DELET THIS!

Attached: d5c88b1-35cc47fa-539d-4bc7-9343-c043b2eed20c.jpg (1280x720, 489K)

DELET THIS!

Attached: kaz. gun.jpg (600x600, 102K)

Mishima and Kazama-cucks BTFO by the CHAD big green dick Ogre

Attached: 2215404-ogre.jpg (553x640, 28K)

The kill sat already exists before 6
tekken.fandom.com/wiki/Mishima_Zaibatsu's_Orbital_Laser_Satellite

*blocks your path*

Attached: Jinpachi_Mishima_TTT2_art.png (1675x2250, 3.1M)

I see 85% of a nipple.
Moooooods

Paul was a very important character in Tekkens 1-3 and then became a joke after 4, which is depressing because he's always been on Kazuya's level.
After the Mishima story wraps up next game it's clear that the main character moving forward should be Feng Wei

>What the fuck was his problem?
Tekken 5. All the writing from Tekken 5 on is trash.

Tekken 5 was fine aside from Jinpachi being a bit out of nowhere

>Forest
Whatever happened to him? I thought he would replace Marshall moving forward but they went back

Attached: forest_law_wallpaper__1280x1024__by_stalkersdxx_d59ie96-pre.jpg (1000x800, 64K)

Does Xiao even like Jin anymore after the shit he pulled in 7? I know she's supposed to be bubbly but I'm hoping she's not Sakura levels of retard when it comes to her love for Jin.

Car accident
The char. seems fine except for Bryan and Paul, their stories went down after 4. Law is not serious as he was in 1-2 since he just wants some money, Yoshi started hunting Bryan because of what he did to his clan.

I'm still just mad about Bryan and Yoshi. All that great T4 characterization for Bryan is just flushed because characters need to be rivals.

In no particular order
>Lee
>Ganryu
>Lei
>Dragunov
>Eddy

Soft spot for Bruce because of the Muay Thai, but as a character he's dull. Josie's straight up annoying too, which is unfortunate because aside from the lack of Bruce's b2 and the clinch stuff I think she's even more fun to play than Bruce was overall.

>shit jin pulled in tekken 7
lying on a table for the whole game?

She's still intent on saving him so yeah. Don't think she's actually had any proper contact with him for the past couple games either for what it's worth, they've set up Claudio using her as bait for Jin now though.

Bryan and Yoshimitsu are not even rivals in T7, they should swapped them and Bob would have fought Leo

glad they dropped him. T4 marshall is peak character design.

>Law
>Lee
>Leo
>Lei
>Lili

Mishima shit is gay and i'm bored of it. Fuck this devil shit, i miss tournaments.

The reason why Forest was dropped is because during the Tag 1 period only Forest was in the game since him and Marshall were identical and Forest was new because of 3, 4 brought Marshall back and Tag 2 made them a little different.

Yeah but these days Marshall's clean shaven and looks like he's 30 years old. Might as well just go with Forest at this point

The only reason Nina is with Jin is because she's tekken's poster girl. She has no reason to stay with the zaibatsu, eddy left so I dont see why Nina stood around. I dont even know why she somehow knew about Jin's real plan in T6.

The Law Lee Leo Lei Lili!

Attached: ColonelAI.png (252x376, 96K)

I've been playing a shitload of Tekken 4 because it was my favorite growing up. I wish the series kept going in this direction. These stages are so creative and the atmosphere is fucking terrific. I just wish Namco didn't just give up on the ideas. They could've refined everything and make Tekken stand out even more. I'm sick of boring circles and bouncing.

Attached: Lee T4.gif (390x230, 1.9M)

Xiaoyu hasn't talked with Jin since Tekken 4 when Jin told her to stay away from Hei in an anonymous email. What she really wants is to know what the hell is up with him in the first place, not really affection

4 was too ambitious at the time, however was not seen well because of the little roster and gameplay since competitive players went back to Tag 1, later Harada made 5 which brought them back.

>King
>Lei
>Eddy
>Bryan
>Heihachi

Attached: heihachi tekken4.png (409x481, 300K)

>Heihachi
>Ogre
>Steve
>Yoshimitsu
>Kazuya

>Lee
>Lei
>Yoshimitsu
>Paul
>Kazuya

Attached: 1541086404116.jpg (750x747, 142K)

They seem to be turning everyone who's not a part of the Mishima saga into a joke character now.

>Armor King
>Lee Chaolan
>T2 Devil Kazuya
>P.Jack
>Alex

I'd like to nominate Steve. There is no feeling like dodging an attack properly and then countering.

T4 could've been salvaged, a lot of the problem was the fucky physics especially at walls. I can get dropping uneven floors but obstacles in the stage and shit could've been kept, maybe reigned in a bit at most.

armor king

Attached: 1560351031691.jpg (700x933, 69K)

It was actually nice to see Nina get some character development though, now she's back to square one

It's not that they're jokes, it's that they have almost no relevance. Steve and King have dramatic arcs. Law and Feng have cookie cutter arcs. Claudio has his anime exorcist bullshit. I agree with you on Eddy though he became a joke character in 7 even though he's supposed to be a serious character

Post your favorite tracks youtu.be/1HiiHRP8P0s

There is that Steve is her son, but she doesn't care. Anna went to a more drastic one since was supposed to marry with a man [Anna loving a person seems strange], which Nina ended up killing thus she wants her dead more than ever, before they secretely had good feelings with each other as seen their endings.

youtube.com/watch?v=3fiRGXnljjU
youtube.com/watch?v=sQVLCUixCXA
youtube.com/watch?v=zqyXJkeQizE

Feng should be more relevant to the story. That guy is scary as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=y1U-lyqO1Kk
>Claudio has his anime exorcist bullshit
Which is not seen even showcasing a little bit of it, its not even a new concept since the Kazama clan had that back in T2/Tag 1

Anna had a story chapter? I didn't see any for her or Lei, which is lazy as all fuck

Maybe he needed someone to confide in and she was the only one who wouldn't judge him because she's not a very good person herself.

None of the DLC characters got their own episodes. As lazy as I think the character episodes were, I couldn't help but be disappointed that the DLC characters got nothing.

>Lucky Chloe
>Eddy Gordo
>Akumer
>Dragunov
>Armor King

The thing is no, all the dlc even the ones that will drop in a potential S3 will not have story chapters. The only thing we have is description of what happened to them in 7, but no fight whatsover and they only did damage as:
>Anna
>Lei Wulong was fired is now a lazy bum that wants to follow Chloe
>Julia had Jaycee persona being canon, but that was even dropped by making her a twich thoth because of a re-forestation project which does not fit her characters since she even worked as a scientist
>A.King was going to be killed by Marduk, but King stopped him and they will fight again, the loser will completely drop fighting

this is so fucking lazy for how much they fucking charge, remember when Harada said you will never have to pay for classic tekken characters? those tweets are fucking missing now

>likes: Nina
really just her? Why are Xiaoyu and Jun on dislikes anyway?

probably something like Jin not wanting to remember the good old days when everything wasn't filled with karate and murder

You get stages with them too, but yeah Bamco are jews

Lei, Anna and Marduk got stages?

Yeah its sad, but he will get away with as in the other threads i witnessed people that likely got in Tekken as of 7 for competitive that does not care about the story, and the development of the characters just how they fare in competitive, they do need single player content to have more fun just training/online, which to me is a bad thinking.

Only the guest characters got stages

They released characters in pairs, right? I didn't buy them individually so I dunno how it worked but there were new stages alongside the new characters and the S2 characters were released in pairs or something IIRC

*said they do not need

where is this from? I want to see who everyone likes and dislikes.

tekkenzaibatsu.com/wiki/Tekken_Tag_Tournament_2/System/Netsu_Relationship_Chart
Jin hates Zafina too

why would you save this?

Attached: 1532873522877.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

wow I thought it was just extra stuff not actual values that works into the rage mechanic

>caring about story in fighting games
T7 dropped the ball on its story too its a downgrade from 6. Who the fuck thought telling the story through some faceless nobody reporter would be interesting?

I hate Zafina too

Died in a movie set

80s and 90s chad design vs nu male design.
Jin is early 00s still acceptable and cool but Paul is a literall clown fitting the new age of "men"

Dragunov is a grappler that can move. His gameplan is kind of fun.

>Lee
>Kazuya
>Paul
>Lili
>Zafina (once they fix her kit)

>faceless nobody reporter with a terrible voice direction just like the Zaibatsu soldiers
Harada. At the time, i asked myself not Lei? Then i found out that Harade made him lose his job...

i really dont understand this myself...
bryan has such a comical voice and character he is the jngl mercinary chad in visuals only.
and dragunov is jst fkn weird.

>Almost everyone dislikes Ogre

I know I am late to the party, but what the fuck was that T7 story?
>Zaibatsu is headless because of T6
>Heihachi returns
>"Big dick is back in town" yelled the old man as he fist-fought himself back to CEO
>Tells the world to buckle the fuck up, a new Iron Fist tournament is on the way
>Fuck yeah, way to get everyone involved again
>Involves the Exorcists.
>5 games with devils and finally there is an equalizing force
>Things slowly unfold as Jin is recovered
>Finally info on the orgigin of the Devil Jene

>Suddenly, cross-promotion out of nowhere
>Akuma as an "assassin" who waited for decades
>Obligatory guest character "wins" scennario
>Tournament is cancelled
>video Kazuya go fulldevil on Akuma to gain favor
>Immediately use an orbital weapon on them
>People only get upset once the orbital weapon falls out of Heihachi's fault
>Nobody cared that there was a working space cannon floating over them up till then

What the fuck was even the original plan?

putting in Akuma was fucking stupid, hope Kaz or Jin beat the shit out of him if he's in 8

Who's getting announced next week lads?

Attached: gfj.jpg (364x269, 11K)

Wang, Ganryu & Kunimitsu

Tifa. FF7r is coming out soon, and SE seems to be cool with namco using noctis.

Tekken 8

Attached: based kata.jpg (977x796, 163K)

As cool as that would be 1 FF guest is probably the limit no?

Frasier

Attached: 1523726743871.png (372x452, 292K)

I will never understand why people don't like large areola

Attached: 1530833999640.jpg (480x360, 68K)

I thought vidya would be the limit. I dont see why they wouldn't add another FF character if they were allowed too.

Attached: TWDDeathNeganH2016.jpg (768x433, 53K)

I actually really like his look here

Jin was "that kid"

>Walking Dead
>Final Fantasy
>Fatal Fury
We're getting another guest character from a franchise long past its prime.

if you look at the intro cinematic you see scenes that arent even in the game. they must have run out of time/money and moved the actual full story to the next game.

pretty sure (((bandai namco))) put their foot on haradas neck. he was never known to be a greedy jew.

>Jin
>Heihachi
>King
>Kazuya
>Akuma

Tekken Tag Tournament 3

Tekken x Street Fighter

>Tournament is cancelled

I don't even remember what the in-universe reason for cancelling it was. Out-of-universe, they probably just didn't want to have a non-Mishima win. According to the retro recap, Jin somehow found the time to compete in and win the sixth tournament while waging war against the entire world and hunting for Azazel.

I was eager to see what Master Raven's deal was since Raven played a part in T6's story, then she did nothing but fight Dragunov.

He was the voice of the announcer in the game, dunno why he sounded so monotone in the story though

Attached: Journalist.png (1287x943, 963K)

I don't know the reason or even the source, but he was apparently told to read his lines like that.

Was there even a tournament in 6?

It wasn't part of the main story, but it was going on in the background.

The in-universe reasoning was that Akuma as a guest character can't really win or lose, and his fight with Heihachi ended with the old man being buried in the rubble of the temple. So he pretended to be dead, cancelled the tournament, and decided to paparazzi Kazuya going devil when fighting Akuma instead.

>Akuma

Attached: download (2).jpg (218x218, 7K)

>they probably just didn't want to have a non-Mishima win
Which I hate.We've reached a point where none of the other characters could believably win a tournament at this point. Who hasn't been reduced to a joke at this point? Feng, Bryan, Miguel are the only non-Mishimas I could reasonably see winning a tournament at this point

The fetus would probably fight back if she tried aborting a demon, lmao

>Miguel winning a tournament
lol, the only non-mishima who could win is Feng and it depends who they are fighting

Miguel's not that strong
He beat up an already half-dead Jin who actually was acting like in emo in that ending for some reason

The closest anyone's ever gotten to win a Iron Fist tournament despite not being a Mishima was Paul. And they still fucking robbed him on a technicality. By T7 everyone may as well just be there for for Mishima's to beat up.

Paul wasn't robbed, he WOULD have been robbed if he actually beat Heihachi and True Ogre

Hwoarang's beaten Jin before
Lucky Chloe could get a meme character win too I guess

I'd love to have a real, story relevant Jinpachi.
Not the stupid demon one that shoots fireballs from TT2 or 5

A new one that represents when he was alive as the greatest, legendary martial artist.

Maybe Howarang for being even with or beating Jin.
Steve is also not really a joke, but he is too much of an average goodguy to be a canonical victor.
Maybe Shaneen, because he is joke in the manner that he is a Shounen protagonist.
There is also Caludio.

But yes,
>Paul & Law are jokes
>Xiyaou is a sidekick at best
>Marduk and AK have their feud as core of their story, how they do in the tournament is irrelevant
>Same for Nina and Anna
>The eye candy characters (Katarina, Jose, Asuka, Eliza, etc) were never serious contenders

The King, Armor King, and Marduk storyline is still taken somewhat seriously

I completely forgot about Hwoarang. I could see him winning

I think paul is up there, he was kazuyas rival in T1 and 2, plus he beat ogre1. He just needs to stop fucking around kuma.

But he did beat regular Orge. And to get to him you have go through Heihachi.

Unless he somehow never got to fight Heihachi during 3 in which case my bad.

>Hwoarang's beaten Jin before
Yes but Jin was simultaneously trying to stop Devil Jin from taking over, still Hwoarang is one of the top-tier non-Mishimas but I doubt he could win a tournament, I really think Feng is the only one who would have a chance.

It's canonical that Jin fought Heihachi in T3, it doesn't really make sense that Paul got to Ogre without fighting Hei but yeah

Kaz isn't some angry manlet. He's basically wooped everyone that wasn't his son.

Well shit. Oh well I guess

Cause Bryan resembles Roy Batty

Kazuya lost to Heihachi in tekken 2, 4 and only beat him in 7 using his devil form. I think it's dumb as fuck they made Kazuya losing to Heihachi in tekken 4 canon but it is what it is

Attached: 1496425589455.png (460x483, 32K)

Lars?

Honorary Mishima

Watch good ass tekken

twitch.tv/avoidingthepuddle

So was there ever a point where people were surprised that the Ryu looking guy in Tekken 1 became the main antagonist?

I like Aris but his restreams is just him thanking donators and talking about unrelated stuff over matches most of the time, I don't really enjoy it much to be honest

Retard

He and Kaz (after Jin kills him) will be cloned by G-Corporation.

This event is really, really esporty

So is Akuma explicitly canon now? It's a different Akuma to the Street Fighter one, right?

This. He admits himself that he is just there to watch it with an audience. He isn't even saying anything remotely useful. Or if he does, it will be 5 minutes that appears on his youtube channel anyways.

Hope so

There's already a design for a robot Heihachi used in the pachinko shit that they can use, I could see them just merging bits of Heihachi's, Kazuya's and Devil Jin's movesets into that even

fuck you chloefag

Story-wise I think Heihachi is perma-dead. He's gone through two beloved voice actors at this point and the ending of T7 seemed pretty final.
He'll of course be in every game going forward still, though. Probably as a silent ghost or some shit

They don't mention any of the other characters or events from Street Fighter, so it's safe to assume that Akuma in T7 has a different history. One that we'll probably never get to know anything about except Kazumi saved his life at an unknown time under unknown circumstances.

Angel Ghost Heihachi, get hype.

because you need to have a bunch of characters running around doing things
people talk about how JRPGs or whatever are convoluted, but those people are just silly. Fighting games are genuinely fucking convoluted.

That's what I've been saying too. He doesn't have to be resurrected, that makes the story even more shit. But he is too iconic not to be in the games anymore. Plus it is a fighting game.

It's goofy enough that it wouldn't be too farfetched for Tekken, and Harada probably sees Heihachi as an angel.

Get dabbed on

Attached: 1563739141252.webm (1102x978, 2.69M)

Is there a more kino fighting game storyline than pic related? Only way they can fuck it up is by causing a draw and interruption next game which will probably happen unfortunately. So predictable

Attached: armor kind vs marduk.png (220x220, 93K)

Yes, they are rivals, meaning they will forever be in a stalemate.

Bryan is hot so I like him. He was at his best in Tekken 3, though. Pretty fun in 4 and 5, but then he went to shit.

Attached: Bryan_Fury_-_TTT2_Unlimited_Artwork.jpg (480x640, 72K)

Modeled after 2ndbest Virtua Fighter girl

Attached: Sarah_Bryant.jpg (1872x2816, 913K)

Cuddlecore is a really good player but I don't need to hear her life story. Just play the fucking game please

Why are so many fighting game champs stoners?

Attached: 1522368514547.gif (250x188, 2.59M)

>Aris
>fighting game champ

didn't he win SC2 once as Voldo

>all of his 'victims' were just merely pretending so he would fuck off

Attached: 1560107991607.jpg (853x960, 76K)

IS THAT A NIPPLE??!!

>I thought he would replace Marshall moving forward but they went back
>Thinks anyone is ever going to pull a SF:Strike 3 ever again.

But they were literally the same character, user. It's not like Remy replacing Guile

>which Nina ended up killing

Why is Nina such a fucking dick?

Why is there no good tekken porn?

Sauce?

I don't think the comparison works here, Tekken 3 was the most successful game in it's franchise whereas SF3 sort of killed a lot of the success SF had at the time

Zafina

>hyped up as the second coming ever since his introduction in T3
>massive jobber in 7, doesn't accomplish shit
Tekken 7's story mode was a massive waste of resources on all levels. What they accomplished in the main finale could have easily been conveyed in a traditional story mode with special interlude fights. All the endings for the other characters suffered as well. For all the bullshit it had TTT2 had some genuinely great endings.

Attached: jin.jpg (376x678, 82K)

He didn't really job in T7 though, he was just out of action for all of it
they basically set up his story at the end too

She was hired to kill him because he was connected to a criminal organisation. I don't know if she knew he was Anna's fiance, but that probably wouldn't have stopped her. From what I can remember, Anna hates her because their dad gave her preferential treatment, and Nina just doesn't give a fuck.

>Kazuya lost to Heihachi in 2 because Jun and Angel left him conflicted, nervous and distracted as such he could not put a fight.
>Its actually canon that Kazuya after merging with 50% of his gene since the other went to Jin, won against Heihachi and when the gene took over he throwed him away
>Kazuya was knocked in base from the full power of his gene by a full powered Heihachi, but if the power of the devil gene was at 100% he would have ended the fight much earlier

TTT2 had great story potential.
They could've made some special endings if you finished arcade mode with a certain tag team.

Attached: Larse.webm (568x320, 2.92M)

my favorite ending.

I think it is all a fucking meme. They picked up a shoddy excuse to stuff Nina into a white dress. Then when they decided to bring Anna back fro DLC they've put her in a black widower dress.
Everything else is circumstantial.

I remember thinking it was so fucking stupid that she disguised herself as the bride, I guess it makes sense in retrospect.

Thought it was just a random Kill Bill reference

>The only moment where the mishima family acts as a normal one
>Its Lars nightmare

>no Lee or Kuma
come on man

>and Jinpachi

Mecha Heihachi
Brought back from the dead by Kazuya/Jin and forced to do his bidding or else he gets tortured.

Jin was having abandonment and daddy issues. Wah wah wah.

I don't even like Jin but that absolutely is not what it is at all

He sort of has 'daddy issues' but not towards Kazuya, who he doesn't give a shit about. Him unlearning his old fighting style was in response to wanting to discard everything old about himself after Heihachi betrayed him, who Jin did actually did have a good relationship with until his Devil Gene surfaced.

He has mommy issues more than anything else honestly.

Remember when the graphics on this trailer were so next gen for gaming back then

>Main Jin
>Can't EWGF or KBD for the death of me
Should I quit? I'm not sure if it's my controller because fighterZ's inputs been fucking around with me lately as well.

You could just try a different character. What is it about Jin that you like?

I just like his moveset and how flexible he is. Love the stances and catching people off guard with it by dodging and countering.

You might like Steve? or Lei but he's really complicated to learn

>tekken will never leave the 90s-early 2ks.
time hasn't really passed since T3. Xiaoyu has been in highschool for the past 4 games.

>Tekken 4 Bryan's ending has him all calm and quiet after killing (?) Abel after he abandons him, making people think he will switch sides in Tekken 5
>Tekken 5 onwards just has Bryan become le crazy kill kill man again, except with less motivation than he had before
>In Tekken 4, Paul was undefeated and even defeated Ogre, but left because he didn't know about True Ogre
>His ending in Tekken 4 is completely serious, where he loses all his previous passions (martial arts and motorbikes) and just parties all day until he decides to go back to his previous life
>Tekken 5 onwards just makes Paul comical funny man
>Asuka was shown to be able to turn Devil Jin back to normal in Tekken 5
>Tekken 6 onwards just has her always fight Lili and have nothing to do with the story
>Bruce is this cool kickboxer who has been a friend and bodyguard of Kazuya
>Literally nothing done with him

>the lore gets worse
>the games get better

poetic

anyone else remember the cinematic cutscenes that never made the final cut of tekken 6? it had live footage of hwoarang completely stomping devil jin .as a hwoarang fan it made me happy but then mad when they didn't even put it in the game.

They keep trying to replace Bruce for some reason, first with Bryan and now with Josie

Yeah...Kinda want someone easy to use. I'd go with Paul but I didn't really dig his aesthetics or moveset.
Maybe I'll go with Miguel.

It sucks how Tekken 4 failed so badly. The story was honestly the best in the series and it seemed the right direction to go with it. I can't take 6 and 7's story seriously even though they're suppose to be the "darkest" and "epic" tales.

Honestly Tekken 3 was my favourite.
Fun Factor wise I'd rate them:
3 >TTT> 4 >TT2 = 5 > 2 = 6 > 7 > 1

Bruce always ticked me not because of him personally but because he's literally the only person that Kazuya doesn't treat like garbage but they do fucking nothing with him

t. casual stuck in blue ranks

Is it because I said I'll go with Miguel?

Harada insists that Josie uses Escrima instead of Muay Thai, she'll probably be like Lee or Kunimitsu where she'll get fully fleshed out and become her own distinct character by Tekken 8 or something and Bruce can come back with his Muay Thai moveset

no the third one

Shiiit. You gotta be honest. Tekken 7 slacked HARD on the story stuff and that's what I fucking loved about tekken with the arcade endings.

that's fair desu, this is my first proper tekken so i only really focus on the gameplay. Cool to read up on old lore though

anyone else like T6's customization more then TTT2 or T7s? Maybe its just nostaliga goggles but I remember liking 6's costumes more for some reason

T7 has worst one, its very limited while 6 and Tag 2 were more fun with what you can do.

T6 is better, more freedom

I'm still questioning why T5 and 6 had Eddy and Christie [both with similar movesets] while Kunimitsu was excluded twice, was only allowed in the non canon title tag 2.

In a way, like how Geese is with SNK games?

There is also Kuma and Panda, Lee and Violet.

The old games were definitely more fun. Tekken 4 took itself the most serious which turned some people off. Tekken 5 had the right amount of wacky in it while Tekken 6 felt a bit too ridiculous at times. All the TTT was really fucking fun messing around with combinations and secret movesets along with the customization.