youtube.com/watch?v=0RtIsy9AHYE
youtube.com/watch?v=w6QGrOochSo
youtube.com/watch?v=aCODE4qeZOk
youtu.be/8t5aQ2mTx-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHIM
youtube.com/watch?v=Pb1UnIsoDHc

Attached: CHIM.jpg (489x522, 25K)

What's the deal with CHIM? Vivec achieving CHIM is different to using the Heart of Lorkhan to attain divinity right?

chim basically means he has creative control of the world he lives in.
cyrodil used to be a dense jungle, when Talos achieved chim he changed that into the wonderful green plains you see in the games

Attached: CHIM.png (1290x1260, 2.51M)

Attaining Divinity via the heart is kind of like becoming a powerful god-like being in the most worldly sense of power, CHIM is the knowledge that you are in a dream (TES universe is all a dream btw) but you maintain enough awareness to control it i.e. its a tool for retconning shit and going on wacky scooby doo time travel adventures

CHIREE

Attached: chim-chimeney-chim-chimey-chim-chim-cheree.jpg (625x415, 34K)

Was this retconned for Oblivion? I remember Imperials talk about it being all jungle in TES 3.

So is CHIM just something Vivec figured out after centuries of being a deity?

Our GOD is as lucky

youtube.com/watch?v=J5-SJZV62NQ

>TES universe is all a dream
huh?

Yes, it was a retcon written by an ex-developer on the Bethesda forums, but then Todd added it to Skyrim. Remember this?
>You have suffered for me to win this throne, and I see how you hate jungle. Let me show you the power of Talos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you

ok but what about CHIMwave?

youtube.com/watch?v=0RtIsy9AHYE

Attached: Moon and Star.png (256x256, 59K)

Being a deity probably helped as he bumped into daedric lords who gave him this knowledge, but as far as I'm concerned its just knowledge anyone can attain, its just that most probably zero-sum (they lose their sense of self and poof out the dream), the only ones who haven't as far as I'm aware, are Talos and Vivec

CHIM is the game's command console.

nigger

The lore for the series is that everything happening is the dream of a god. So chim is like lucid dreaming, sometimes youll fuck up and wake yourself up and leave the dream like dwenmere

>came here to post Van Dyke
>already done
Supercalafrajelisticexpialedocious, user.

Shut up whitoid

Should we discuss c0da?
youtube.com/watch?v=w6QGrOochSo

No real need. Especially not if we're gonna stay on the level of "wtf is this" or "mk ur a hak"
We've all had those discussions a gorillion times. If there's something more substantial to talk about, sure. Otherwise, my c0da is that there is only one honest and true canon.

if want to write canon
work at the company
otherwise, it's fanfiction and therefore worthless

I'll need you to explain to me how an economic system defines the worth of my thoughts in a moral and aesthetic sense.

your thoughts only worth as much as your reputation

Because your thoughts consist of gay big dick argonians dominating twink dark elves

Here's the thing. Bethesda has no reputation.

Since you're saying that worth is a social construct, it seems you do endorse TES fanbase's attempt to ignore later Bethesda lore in favor of "fanfiction"

That's just par for the course among Skyrim fans.

no user, compared to (You)
their reputation, or at least their writing teams reputation as the creators of TES series is enough

You don't know me. I could be a prince of a royal family or the leader of a TES subreddit. Possibly both.

If you're talking about the reputation of Bethesda's writers, barely anyone knows who Kuhlmann is. Todd isn't a writer. The only writer everyone knows is MK and he's been writing fanfiction for the better part of the last fifteen years. Effectively, he's more canon than anything Bethesda makes by your own standards.

user, that's exactly the point, I don't know you

Coming to this site anonymously (even if you may know me) and enjoying good posts for their own sake under the guise of being nobody is something we both agree upon coming here. You're trying to operate on outside rules right now. Go do that on plebbit instead.

user you seem lost on the original argument, so I'll give you a few minutes to gather your senses again

>Yes, it was a retcon written by an ex-developer on the Bethesda forums, but then Todd added it to Skyrim
It was already in the game:
>CHIM. Those who know it can reshape the land. Witness the home of the Red King Once Jungled.
From Commentaries on the Mysterium Xarxes Book Three

brainlet here
so basically CHIM = lucid dreaming but you stay in the dream with all the power it entails and zero sum = lucid dreaming but you wake up as soon you realize you're dreaming god I hate when this happens

Yeah but instead of waking up it's that you cease to exist, you're just a figment of the godhead.

Not at all. I'll explain it for you.
The original argument was about the importance of various lore sources. I pointed out that your argument is flawed because going by your logic MK is the ultimate lore authority (which would be dreadful if true). Then you rejected my argument on the basis of not knowing who I am irl, which is absurd because we're both anonymous meaning you basically disproved your own argument. So I reminded you that by being here and interacting with other people you're accepting a specific social contract which acts as an exception to the rule.

>lucid dreaming but you wake up as soon you realize you're dreaming god I hate when this happens
You can also force yourself to wake up. I did it once.

I now pronounce you gay

that's canon by the way

Whose head is the dream taking place in?

I know, I also did it once, for my loss
but why would you want to wake up from a lucid dream

Todd's head of course

>your thoughts only worth as much as your reputation
do you people really believe that? Despite any logic or rationality as long as someone has reputation he can say whatever he wants?

And you say that while discussing anonymously with other anonymous people on an anonymous imageboard?

Attached: 1531815716160.jpg (500x500, 57K)

Why not? When I did it was because I realized I was dreaming and went 'Hey, I wonder if I can force myself to wake up'. It was a test.

That's the most common way of interpreting it. However, you'd do well to remember that just like religious metaphors in real life, they're all a way of easy explanation, not what something really is.

You could also compare CHIM to Neo in the Matrix or ordaining a priest (so he can suddenly call upon Jesus during mass and absolve you of your sins in his name even though no outward changes happened).

Says the man defending MK.

Attached: Pelin-EL.jpg (473x677, 74K)

you're now a gay nigger, this is your canon now

that would explain why american people vote for celebrities and memes as their president

Right, I always forget about Xarxes.
So there you have it, two sources for CHIM and Cyrodiil changing, in two different games.

To be honest, the whole Godhead thing seems sketchy to me. It sounds more like the one God Marukhati were desperately looking for in Akatosh than some retarded dude in a coma.

Attached: 1487118562135.jpg (498x558, 187K)

CHIM CHIM CHIREE

A DUNMER IS HAPPY, AS HAPPY CAN BEEEEE

Reminder that Bethesda revised the map of Tamriel between Morrowind and Oblivion. They wanted to keep future games to scale with Morrowind's Vvardenfell, but that meant that Cyrodiil would be too big to make. They decided to make everything on the map of Tamriel smaller except Vvardenfell. Thus everything shrunk and suddenly Vvardenfell found itself as big as half of Morrowind instead of one sixth.

Just look at this embarrassing map.

Attached: TES_3-5_size_comparison.jpg (982x677, 91K)

what am I looking at
this overlay is shit

Now that we're talking about the dream, where does Morrowind say that Ur is in the Dream-Sleeve and dreaming himself into Nirn? It's been more than a decade since I played the main quest, but I don't remember anything like that.

>A DUNMER IS HAPPY
That doesn't seem lore friendly.

>A DUNMER IS HAPPY, AS HAPPY CAN BEEEEE

Attached: twgcsmxkyox01.png (600x800, 886K)

get back to work in the fields, slave.

You're looking at a Morrowind map of Tamriel with cell grids. Oblivion and Skyrim are overlayed over it.

can't understand shit, looks just like a big blob of land

I don't mind. I'd rather have a small map filled with things than an empty giant one or one filled with generic, procedurally generated dungeons. I'm aware ayleid ruins are filled with copy-pasted rooms and floors, but even Bethesda admitted that was a mistake and changed their procedure for Skyrim.

Argonians are property, user.

Yes, maps are generally blobs of land.

Attached: TES_3-5_size_comparison.jpg (2880x1983, 778K)

>than an empty giant one or one filled with generic, procedurally generated dungeons
But everyone tells me Daggerfall is the best!

t.seething dumb-mer

Attached: 1391387923785.png (810x431, 533K)

nobody would ever say that

Attached: 1540900824585.png (433x254, 136K)

It doesn't. Like many things people take for granted in TES, it's a fan theory.

For example, the Dreamsleve mentioned in this thread. Well, look at what the wiki says about it:
>The Dreamsleeve is an obscure and rarely mentioned concept or place.
Sources? Only three. Two of them are from Battlespire (released in 1997) and one is a reference in Oblivion's Mysterious Xarxes.
What Dreamsleave is, is almost fully fan interpretation.

You'd be surprised, but then maybe not.

Not wrong, but not showing the full truth either.

Attached: Reconquista.jpg (1215x431, 274K)

One day....

Attached: 1542366165657.png (5222x2608, 3.34M)

I'm most excited for Cyrodiil. Alas, they're the slowest project with the biggest region. Although they did speed up in the last two years.

Attached: Province_Cyrodiil_Claims_Map.png (5761x4121, 2.19M)

Anvil soon, frens.

Attached: Anvil.png (1100x726, 1.8M)

>no summerset project

>Have you heard about the High Elves?
No, I haven't, actually.

rpg mechanics wise it's the best, but no one claims that it's dungeons are great

Probably because it's the hardest region to get right. It has to be heavily settled and heavily magical.

To be fair, the Valenwood guys are still working on Thalmor and various altmer lore that needs to be settled before Sumerset project can start.

You'd still need someone to take it up. A good Summerset takes a lot of detailing and city-work, which isn't easy.

Some dudes have been working on a general map, but who's gonna take it? There's not enough people and not even Morrowind is finished. Skyrim has a chance of being done, but Cyrodil doesn't if things stay as slow as they are.

What we need is some extensions to the CS, port in some functionality from the later game's CKs like quickswap and the landscape placement tools.

>landscape placement tools
Aren't OpenMW guys doing that?

chim is vietnamese slang for dick

It's called CHIMBUCHA!
I personally CHIM'd in it myself

Sasuga Vivec

Don't know, I haven't really been following OpenCS's development.

Attached: 3.jpg (1920x1080, 805K)

>ChromAb
Why would you do this to my eye

how can you expect your third eye to ever open if you look at the face of god and blink?

post cute and smug dunmer girls

Attached: vivec wants to be left alone.png (500x541, 91K)

Vivec ain't a god.
Neither is Brhuce Hammar.

Attached: Islam+is+still+a+religion+regardless+you+retard+_2d71015e7bece30c28bc2f620d5a8f8e.png (233x243, 63K)

What does dunmer pussy taste like?

Like salty milk and coins

CHER

Attached: arg.png (485x601, 135K)

YUMMY YUMMY SALTRICE IN MY TUMMY
KWAMA EGGS AND ASH YAMS TOO
DOWN IT ALL WITH SUJAMMA BREW
WHILE THE CATS AND LIZARDS MAKE MY STEW

Attached: Dres_Tormentor.png (562x1000, 1.17M)

Semen from all races because alldunmer women are promiscuous

Attached: Dunmer Gathering Storm.jpg (1015x786, 95K)

Brhuce isn't a god, just a Telvanni.

Attached: dolls.jpg (1440x900, 923K)

The smuggest dunmer girl coming thru.

Attached: 1469124560042.png (973x821, 554K)

Chimer on the front page!

>why yes, I do fuck khajiits, how could you tell?

Attached: Barenziah_TR.png (600x1000, 884K)

Isn't Vivec supposed to be trans/fluid? Wonder what his modern depiction will be like on the new generation.

>tfw I read it in his voice

Vivec is whatever he wants to be, he has the creation kit hooked directly to his game at all times

No. He's supposed to be a guy who wished himself the female aspect as well.

> Androgyny is sometimes depicted in Vivec as well, but not as overtly. He (notice the pronoun) is almost always represented as a male, though often with homosexual or bisexual tendencies.
Kirkbride wrote this.

SILLY DUMB DUNGMER SCUM

Like an ashtray.

Vivec is a fucking asshole
>kills nerevar
>steals godhood
>tries to kill nerevarine
>when that bullshit is done, remains butthurt at Azura
>deceives his people with a fake trial just so he can sever Azura's connection to tamriel and then escapes, effectively leaving his people completely godless and guideless
Fuck him

He's just butthurt Nerevar never filled his butt

I'm still kinda weirded out he didn't mention the floating asteroid would probably land soon and you should all get the fuck outta Vvardenfell, vivec was kind of a cunt in retrospect

I would've back in the day.

Attached: Daggerfall Barenziah.png (160x192, 5K)

Why didn't Vivec use it to get rid of Dagoth?

>you will never be caius and fuck every dunmer bitch in town while overdosing skooma

Ur's power was similar in function but not quite as complete. If Vivec were even able to delete him from Tamriel, he'd eventually dream himself back.

Attached: icarian flight.jpg (700x620, 89K)

Just use a second one before you land.

You just blew my mind.

hey guys check out my cool magic trick

Attached: baar dau.png (1634x1048, 1.08M)

use bargain levitation instead of wasting 2 of the coolest items ya dingdong

im level 12 my stats are kind of fucked i wanted to make a bunch of cool spells and enchanted items but its extremely expensive and all the spells are too tough for me to cast, and if i grind my spell schools i'll level up too quick and screw my stats even more
i have an alchemy skill of at least 40 and 40k gold how do i break the game to fix this

>multiple island imperial city
absolutely based

The Toddhead

top CHIM

Attached: tes3mp_arena.png (1920x1024, 1.68M)

You don't know half of it.

Attached: map_Heartlands_islands.png (841x881, 124K)

AAAAAA

Attached: map_Heartlands_districtWIP.png (841x881, 114K)

Oh good, I saw that map earlier and was hoping it wasn't just fanmade and was actually the plans for P:C's Imperial City.

Attached: 1563999138599.jpg (843x480, 89K)

I snatched these from their Discord.

Attached: Valenwood_regions_v5__Heights.png (2675x2299, 638K)

beautiful

Attached: 1553772420563.png (475x457, 218K)

Except Mournhold got sieged, conquered and sacked

This is pure, unfiltered, concentrated sex

-REE

Attached: sei_3246008.jpg (644x429, 40K)

damn

Babbies First lore
Nibenese rice farming techniques are the true deeplore

Look at you trying to fit in, I bet you don't even know anything about sload mating or breton sewage systems.

>sload
>mating
Looks like you're the one who doesn't know about true lore.

so did Vivec name his dick after his spear MUATRA or is MUATRA just his dick and he penetrated Nerevar's spine with his pointy dick?

>my ancestors kept yours as pets

>american education

Dunmer girls are meant to be NORDED with their bnc (big nord cock)

Nerevar fucked the nords back in succession war days

But you still have one left over, you'd be a pussy not to use it...

Muatra is his spear, and his spear is and was his penis.
Then he forced it down Azura's throat.

Nerevar's being a faggot weeb in Akavir and all of Mundus dabbed on Morrowind so all the dunmer girls are in Skyrim getting NORDED where they belong.

Probably learned the secret to making cloned daughter-wives of himself.

Fuck off all Khajiitniggers this is a scalie, hist fearing board

>all the dunmer girls are in Skyrim getting NORDED where they belong.
Here we have an example of how the nords, who hate oooooh so much the elves, can't stop fucking elven women. Says a lot about nord women, doesn't it?

Argonians are property, m'kay

Dunmer smug is like a drug desu

are you telling me vivec used his CHIM powers to rip his dick off and make it into a spear?

Attached: tumblr_pa93srtsnM1t09dnqo1_1280.jpg (976x607, 160K)

Yeah being slaves and easy cock magnets seems to do that. With Nord women you actually have to try.

Shut up fag, dunmer women were made for BNC

I'd rather have bosmer cuties with eyes like black holes, desu.

Nord men secretely prefer women smaller than them. Dunmer women fit that bill perfectly.

It's more like it detaches whenever he wants. Think he got the idea after being raped by one of the daedric lords, I forget which.
The rape is also why scamps are shitters now for some reasn.

>Nords want a cute who rests her head on his abs as he smells her hair because of hight difference
Sounds pretty great desu.

Didn't he have sex with Molag Bal?

Think that was it, yeah. Turned him into an even bigger sissy faggot than he was when he met Nerevar.

that was actually consensual sex, not rape

It was? Vivec must have been turned into quite the gaper to accommodate daedric cock.

No, he fellated Bal, bit his dick off and turned it into a spear.

>bit his dick off
this is no longer CHIM

Attached: 1543438127225.jpg (468x345, 14K)

Is this why Molag Bal is dickless in Elder Scrolls Online?

Well, yes, user, Vivec's always been kind of a dick.

Attached: Foul_Murder.png (2000x1579, 865K)

>moron face party mask
>my legs are broken

>mfw I boosted my stats so high with alchemy that I could make a spell of icarian flight myself, and just leap across Vvardenfell with ease.
Alchemy is the best.

Attached: crummy heart of lorkhan.png (1188x872, 1.01M)

Is this based on lore or is it just some fanwank? Oblivion's Imperial city didn't have such a massive lake surrounding it.

Vivec never achieved CHIM on his own, he cheated and used the Heart to attain divinity

I'm sorry but is there anything more CHAD, based, and redpilled than making female clones of yourself, raising them as your daughters, then marrying them and cumming inside them every night?

Keeping some angry roastie in a cell and forgetting all about her.

Actually ESO retconned Tiber Septim changing Cyrodiil from jungle. In-lore historians chock it up to the whole cyrodiil being a jungle to a transcription error from long ago, but a in game dungeon hints that actually the White Gold Tower actually changed it to better suit man now ruling in Cyrodiil.

Also to note is that there have been no confirmed CHIMers in TES. Tiber Septim is a strong maybe, but Vivec can just be lying. In the ESO Morrowind DLC, his connection to the Heart of Lorkhan is severed and he grows increasingly weak. This could mean 1 of 2 things:
1: CHIM doesn't give as much power as its said
2: Vivec actually never achieved CHIM and is just lying out his ass

There really isn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=aCODE4qeZOk

Lenin had a great reputation in the soviet union, and yet somehow that didn't make communism work

>ESO
Uhm... no sweety...

>2: Vivec actually never achieved CHIM and is just lying out his ass
He self-published a series of fanfics and sold it as gospel, so of course he's a liar.
Doesn't mean the writers didn't just retcon things either.

yes people need to understand that the xarxes is made by a crazy fucking bosmer and the TES series has liars in the series all the time.

Like it or not, its canon.
Oh of course they retcon shit, I just like looking at something from a in-universe perspective.

Michael Kirkbride has good concepts and he's a good writer, but he needs to be reined in. People should give more credit to Ken Rolston, who's responsible for not just making the main character the chosen one (or rather, wanting that it's never confirmed).

I forced myself to wake up because I wasn't enjoying my lucid dream, there's was wild shit that I couldn't control and I wanted out.

When I woke up I was happy, went to walk to the corner store and realized that I had dreamed I had woken up because my stairwell was a medieval stairwell.

So I tried waking up again and again and everytime i did this I dreamed I had woken up. I'd wake up and my room would appear normal but then looking out the window or going into the hallway I'd realize I was still dreaming.

I basically became trapped in my dream and couldn't get out even though I knew I was dreaming and was consciously trying to wake up.

Shit scared me and now I don't lucid dream anymore

>Michael Kirkbride has good concepts and he's a good writer, but he needs to be reined in.
I disagree. We should give him all the drugs.

I used to dream a lot when I was kid. It was the most stupid shit imaginable, Like once I dreamt Harry Potter was my best friend and we were hugging

Then at some point in the dream I would go "hol up, summin ain't rite" and close my eyes an then wake up

it was neat

How do you know you ever really woke up?

>Is this based on lore
Read and weep.

Attached: 1397593588500.png (733x356, 273K)

Sounds way more based than the city we got in Oblivion.

>People should give more credit to Ken Rolston
Yes, give more credit to the guy who wanted sexy amazonian chicks everywhere in Morrowind and that was so hard to cockblock from ruining Morrowind every day that Goodal, one of the four greats, quit Bethesda out of frustration.

There are things Rolston needs to be respected for, for example, everything is a metaphor thing, but he was also a cancerous growth and Morrowind ended up good in spite of all the bad ideas he had.

N-nani?!

But I can see myself in the mirror and clocks are accurate. Plus I can't will big titted women into existence and have them float in the air while giving me a blowjob

Maybe it's actually a nightmare, I find it hard to tell what's dream and what's awake anymore

Now you understand why there was a backlash against Oblivion. Congratulations.

Attached: Cyrodiil some more.jpg (1022x277, 139K)

Life is a dream. How many layers deep, effectively, doesn't mater. All you need to do is live your life well and praise God, for when you wake up one day for real, you find the state of your soul blessed and not forever tormented.

Attached: 1547334252219.jpg (480x480, 47K)

The dream is actually a prison and YHWH is a false god, only the light of Satan can free you from this Hell

*screaming in dwemeris*

Attached: Numidiumwallconceptart.jpg (1309x1383, 276K)

Fake and gay. The dreamer, if he's not you yourself, is the demiurge. Devil is a cuck who believes an eternal life inside a flawed dream is a good idea. God is the absolute outside the dream.

Reminder that Talos is the anticipation of God and Vivec a minion of the devil who wants to trap you inside your earthly form.

i hate skyrim lore
completely disconnected to tes lore in general and the things at stake feel way less important (probably due to how easily alduin falls).
only thing resembling interest are the alduin=akatosh memes, which are just jokes and nothing more

>skyrim lore is completely disconnected to tes lore in general
That's a weird opinion. How does adding a dozen lore important dwemer books or expanding on kalpas which were hinted on beforehand not count as being connected to old lore? Remember all the references to old guilds in Skyrim, such as the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild. There's a book written about the Oblivion Crisis in Skyrim. Bethesda even made a reference to the Key's novels.

Attached: TES Map scale..jpg (1199x1169, 218K)

Attached: Daggerfallgameplay.jpg (1920x1080, 496K)

If you don't get it, you may actually be a brainlet. Just imagine those coloured bits of Skyrim and Cyrodiil expanding out to fill in the actual map.

that's a thicc ashskin

How do I Chim irl?

Into a bottle

Attached: 1523345930837.jpg (240x320, 18K)

I do it into an old t-shirt.

Lots of mushrooms

Ah, Tamriel... home.

Attached: Tamriel-jul2019.jpg (5080x3264, 1.88M)

>this might be complete in your lifetime

Attached: 1550191542795.png (232x246, 40K)

CUM NEREVAR

Attached: What a grand and intoxicating innocence.png (783x597, 563K)

kundalini awakening

A NEW MEDIUM

I bet you didn't even participate in the fireside chats

>ESO
>canon
Kill yourself.

The only TES fireside chat was with Kirkbride about Shonietta.

I tend to think that Vivec is somewhere inbetween. Like somewhat aware but not enough to do much
Have you never had a dream were you are just aware enough so that you dont freak out (and wake up) unless thing go really bad? In that kind of dreams in unable to change anything and mostly be an spectator of my actions and of the world around me even if I'm semi aware that it is a dream
Sometimes I imagine that Vivec is stuck like that and while he could focus and chim shit around him he would also risk waking up (or getting zerosum'd) and thus chooses not to

What are the best town mods? Rebirth adds too much clutter and it fucks my laptop.

THIS IS THE HIST

DO NOT RESIST

youtu.be/8t5aQ2mTx-4

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-093540.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Based

It's sad how Bloodmoon was a better look into Nord lore and culture than Skyrim was.

So comfy.

Attached: MGE Screenshot 013.png (1920x1080, 2.6M)

are those the default MGE XE shaders?

is there a good ,comprehensive, video series out there for elder scrolls lore?

It would extremely long. ES lore is way, wayyyy richer than, let's say, WoW lore, and that one is already massive.

UESP.net

>being slaves to a fucking tree

No. Every series on youtube is shit for different reasons. A lot of TES is based on interpretation, so telling someone is also lying to them, giving them a false impression oftentimes.

>*blocks your path*
You like to dance close to the fire, don't you?

Attached: Nord_morrowind.jpg (580x433, 94K)

>Seen any elves? HHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Make it quick, outlander, or go away.

>I'm still kinda weirded out he didn't mention the floating asteroid would probably land soon
I guess he was so ascended into his CHIM that he realized the dunmer suck

CHIM came about because MK got tired of explaining Vivec isn't dead to the people that killed him in Morrowind and that is why he could appear in the Trial of Vivec fanfic.
No explanation actually worked (time worked differently in TES, he still retained a slight connection to the heart) etc so he came up with CHIM.

tldr
It is Vivecs lore armor

>CHIM came about because MK got tired of explaining Vivec isn't dead to the people that killed him in Morrowind
>A retcon that already existed in the game came about because people who completed the game complained about inconsistency

Like pony minge

The grand total of in game lore on CHIM is "It is a secret syllable that means royalty"
That's it.

MK repurposed it into Vs lore armor. Hence the phrase "It's CHIM I aint gotta explain shit"
It is whatever it needs to be to protect his self insert.

Why would he self insert into a male prostitute who gets high on his own farts?

He has more kinks than an old garden hose.

Remove your lower 2 ribs and then you’ll reach

do y'all n'wahs even CHIM?

Cringe and bluepilled tbqh