ITS THE CRATE DEPRESSION BOYS

Attached: jpg.jpg (690x263, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SywExJR4lrI
youtu.be/r5zpUyVAJjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

???

>mfw sold my crates at peak price

Attached: 1559106025972.webm (632x612, 95K)

tfw you lose your Dragonclaw somehow. My real life buddy still has his somehow.

Attached: 2019-07-27-042209.png (955x83, 24K)

I didn't get in for a few hours, but I still made about 10 bucks a crate. It's just a shame half my crates were on an old alt and I couldn't trade them over in time to sell.

>uncrated unusual from a #61 when still bugged
>still marketable
HEY HEY WHAT?

Attached: 530-90_54d98d10b02ec.jpg (530x530, 49K)

SELL

HODL

youtube.com/watch?v=SywExJR4lrI

NOOOO I SPENT SO MUCH LUNCH MONEY ON THIS
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FACE MY MOM NOW
I EVEN ASKED A LOAN FROM THE LOCAL BULLY
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

it is low tier heavy hat with cloud 9so it always was a meh tier anyway
WHAT IS GOING ON

What Hat did you keep before selling the rest Yea Forums?

Attached: Crate_Depression.png (351x599, 73K)

okay was 61 crate actually bugged, or valve doesn't know about 61?

or 61 was never bugged and i got this legit?

Attached: unusual 61.png (451x630, 95K)

61 was bugged.

Maybe they actually calculated the true percentage, and gave 0.01% of people true unusuals because of it? Because I've got 3 61 hats and they're all unmarketable.

now I have this shitty hat stuck in my inventory, fuck you volvo

Attached: 1554712270542.png (347x520, 66K)

my haul, had to buy dem fucking crates, but it makes me diamonds that i helped cuck traders in the process and decimate their little economy

Attached: The great crate depression 2019.png (725x658, 125K)

maybe it wasn't bugged

61s weren't bugged, you just got lucky. Congrats.

who do i trust?

Attached: 1488577778059.png (417x461, 35K)

61 was bugged

the fuck is going on here

>he doesn't know

Attached: 2005448722275875667.jpg (1080x1920, 172K)

Valve broke the hat economy.

I thought that was obvious when I asked my question
I don't play TF2 but have a mild interest in economic things
sick

>he wasnt there
tradefags got btfo by a exploit
youtu.be/r5zpUyVAJjA

Attached: 1535386313279.jpg (410x468, 61K)

61 wasn't bugged

from deduction I'm assuming anew crate dropped on TF2 and people were farming paypigs for cash on the market before normies can join the market and crash the price of everything to $0.03. I have a real job so I don't give a fuck I play the adult version with stocks and bitcoin.

wait what the fuck someone broke the game and shat all over the economy. AHAHAHAHA fucking hat faggots BTFO God bless.
This is what they get for trusting a video game with any decent amount of cash.

Nope. Valve bugged the game with a shit update, old crates had 100% unusual chance, chads who played the game back in the day and had an inventory full of "worthless" old crates sold them all for 10-20 dollars each.

fucking KEK.

>mfw sold my entire backpack for 43 dollars in 2015 and never played the game again
>mfw literally gave away my OG crates and other items as well

Attached: smiledeathseeyabuddy.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

don't feel so bad. Imagine all the people who payed real money for all those items which are now worthless.
You have $43 while they lost hundreds and thousands of dollars and you get to laugh at them. that's a win in my book.

I kept literally everything I had after quitting back when they made the game F2P, and I made a cool few hundred bucks. The sad part is that I think I gave away a bunch of those crates back in the day to farm the coal event with alt accounts, back when you couldn't do empty trades.

I could've got a free index.

God I hope they keep the hats as they are just so that the prices for unusual get fucked for ever.
Maybe this whole situation will wake up valve and give tf2 some of the spotlight. Even with furries and f2p 3rd worlders shitting up the community it's still a fun game

Attached: 1536322081374.jpg (496x573, 79K)

honestly i hope they just let people have the hats, especially since its a screw up on their end and it's not anyones fault for valve being shit at coding.

it's a real money market they can't just roll it back. they could only restrict what is allowed to be marketed from the bugged crates.
The damage has been done already they will just play damage control and mitigation at this point.
I bet if you buy someones OG item for low dollar amount it will remain tradable too, they prob just filtered them by timestamp and marked all unusuals from those 2 crates untradable if generated after the bug patch date.

Nobody
not even yourself

>no special hat for people being good boys
Oh well