Late night battle for game of the decade

Late night battle for game of the decade.

Attached: 17.jpg (3520x1760, 1.11M)

RDR2 no contest. Bloodborne is literally just a faster Dark Souls that's praised simply only by Snoyboys for being a Gaystation exclusive.

said the little man in his xbox one x box one x box house

Why did you post a movie with Bloodborne?

The influence of rdr 2 will be felt for the next decade. Bloodborne, despite being mechanically more polished, is just part of the spoopy-lovecraft-tentacle fad.

Do people even still care about RDR2? Not even meming, it just didn't seem to leave even as much of an impact as GTA, but it could be me just not noticing.

I'm way more of a Nintendo guy with a Switch and a PS4 I barely touch, and Bloodborne is in my top 5 games.

I like RDR2 but the actual gameplay is pretty bland. Strip away the writing and the immersive elements and what are you left with mechanically speaking?

>Snoy dark souls ripoff
Vs
>RDR2

For game of the decade? Neither of these games crack the top 5.

What game(s) do you think should be nominated?

This is actually a hard choice for me. I loved both Red Dead and Bloodborne.

I will have to mull over this for the next week or so while I decide. At the moment, I don't want to jump to any conclusions.

It's Overwatch

Attached: 5a571f905bafe33115117113.jpg (323x433, 31K)

For starters RDR (Plus UDM) came out in this decade and it's better than RDR2. You had minecraft alpha/beta in 2010/11, Cuphead, Dark Souls, Fallout: NV, Mass effect 2, SMB, Terraria, Witcher 3, Shovel knight.

These two overrated games aren't bad, but to forget the competition is stupid.

Neither of those. Botw shits on both of them.

>RDR2
>game of anything at all
Did we play the same game?

One has gameplay, the other doesn't.

>witcher 3
fuck off

It's Ghost Trick, actually.

>New Vegas
This meme is ridiculous.

I don’t like dark souls but bloodborne is KINO

>I'm dumb enough to believe this one game out of many doesn't belong therefore that list is invalid

SOnY faggots everybody

>picking only one example means the rest of them are good
kek

Stop spamming this shit you fucking retard. Witcher 3 shits on both of these. Even BotW is better.

the actual answer

Attached: Shadow-Tactics-Blades-of-the-Shogun-Wallpapers-HD.jpg (1600x740, 222K)

Zelda botw easily

ah i see the fight for 2nd place keeps on going, well keep on going then

Attached: 1560335392866.jpg (510x510, 173K)

Bloodborne is a more than competently designed video games, RDR2 plays like absolute garbage in everyway as if the game is embarrassed to be a video game.

Spec Ops The Line and Bioshock Infinite for deconstructing the tropes of transamericana style.