Lack of any meaningful updates for four years straight

youtube.com/watch?v=ha1rO0btVLU
>Lack of any meaningful updates for four years straight
>Survival is practically a joke
>Actual danger isn't really a thing in Minecraft anymore
>Focus shifts more towards conquest and exploration
>Tons of useless blocks and items
>The Wither is still broken
>Mining, the core experience of the game, hasn't had any additions or improvements since the last eight years
>Mods have to be relied on for this game to feel fun anymore
>TL;DR "I criticise them (Mojang) for taking eight years to be worse and for trying to be Terraria while not being Minecraft, be both, how else can Minecraft be the best it can be?"
How would you improve Minecraft?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 158K)

>How would you improve Minecraft?
I dunno probably add more boobs or something

Attached: C0A82E53-0FAE-430B-B437-54E718689FF0.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

Survival/danger is fine, you're just way more used to it now.
I still see new players trip over the same surprise-creeper-level shit we all did.

Unironically this

>The Wither is still broken
>he doesn't funnel iron golems against the wither in a deep cave so they do the fighting for you

Hytale

Attached: 4.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

Make phantoms explode on impact

Minecraft was essentially perfected around 1.7.10.

By not re-obfuscating the code every update so modders can continue to save minecraft without having to update every minor version.

SurvivalCraft

Attached: SC2.png (1600x900, 909K)

For me its FortressCraft

Attached: fortress.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

These videos are as meaningless as the lives these people are living.

>stupid fucking redditor
>gets all his stupid fucking opinions
>from other people
>but mostly youtubers
>needs video essays to think for him
>probably doesn't even play games
>watches a video
>thinks every body needs to here this
>shills for it on the internet like youtube recommendation algorithms personified
It's a trash game and has been for a decade and I don't need some faggot youtube eceleb cocksucker to tell me this.

Add aether, upgrade nether, add Dwarf Fortress tier level of minerals, plants and animals.

The game sucks, what are you talking about?

step 1: remove hunger

based

>Not already having tiddies
lOl

Attached: 2019-07-25_07.57.32.png (1920x1017, 1.63M)

Lack of any meaningful updates in 4 years is a bit of a stretch. 1.13 and 1.14 were both amazing updates that updated areas of the game that were lacking or outdated. Features like Elytras, end cities, shulker boxes, woodland mansions and the totems that come with it are cool features also. And while not meaningful, the new blocks in 1.12 and zombie and skeleton varients from 1.10 were cool also.

These content updates are misguided though. The game lacks a basic gameplay loop, which it desperately needs even if it's supposedly a sandbox.

The problem with Minecraft is that it needs thousands of blocks' worth of depth. Ironically, Terraria pulls off what Minecraft should be in terms of gameplay, but lacks the three dimensions that define Minecraft.

What should be the most interesting and important part of the game, mining, is horribly boring and incredibly neglected.

Don't forget the raids haha...they ruined the desert biome and practically made it uninhabitable...

For me, it's Total Miner Forge.

Attached: SNrfcbsO_400x400.png (282x282, 124K)

I like the raids...