Tell Itoi you want a 3D Mother remake or Mother 4

Tell Itoi you want a 3D Mother remake or Mother 4.

ebssl.jp/fm2/enq/mother30th/q.php

Attached: Ness_clay.png (796x1199, 645K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesradar.com/amp/let-the-developers-of-earthbound-know-that-you-want-them-to-localize-mother-3/
ebssl.jp/fm2/enq/mother30th/q.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who the fuck would pick the remake???

he isnt gonna make either of those

>Local man yells Mother 4 at brick wall.

Who wouldn't?

Itoi is too busy getting rich off Hobonichi to give a shit about Earthbound, incels.

He already said he has no interest in Mother 4

first of all this shit is clickbait. no one related to the mother series is involved in this, this has been misleading a lot of people. second of all a 3D remake of a mother game would be fucking stupid and would ruin a lot of the games charm and style

What if it was done with a clay model look?

>or Mother 4.
Don't do that you fucking teenager
Jesus Christ games will never be considered art, you can't even close a storyline without being pestered for more by some autistic faggots
The 3D remake idea is fine though

Why would someone want to ruin a perfectly complete trilogy just for a schrap retcon?

I want the Mother series to be remade in the new Links Awakening style

isn't this made by famitsu though? itoi won't give a shit

It's being hosted by Hobonichi and Famitsu

gamesradar.com/amp/let-the-developers-of-earthbound-know-that-you-want-them-to-localize-mother-3/

maybe, that doesnt sound that bad but, i personally feel that some of the charm in the mother series is that it feels like it came right out of a cartoon, especially the first 2. i would prefer a 2D hand drawn style if we ever got a remake, though i would much more prefer if it was just left alone

Itoi is an established author in Japan around the likes of Murakami, he's unironically a millionaire in charge of several businesses, and a Japanese socialite. Why would he care about a game that's 20 years old?

>though i would much more prefer if it was just left alone
Stop being stupid. Why would you want it to be left to rot?

bump

>ebssl.jp/fm2/enq/mother30th/q.php
I don't understand Japanese, where do I click

Itoi already said fuck off and I doubt people spamming Sans Undertale is going to convince him otherwise.

I WANT THE OLD EARTHBOUND REMAKE CONCEPT TO BECOME REAL
I FUCKING LOVE THIS CONCEPT ART FUCK YOU

Attached: EBGC.png (640x400, 403K)

that's rad as hell

The best part was that it was all made with felt.