When does it get good?

When does it get good?

Attached: file.png (480x360, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jNSD1wfEW3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

25 years ago right when you put it in your snes

Never, and I'll say it right now: this is just an overrated, "MUH FIRST RPG" piece of shit for normalfags

never, it was always overrated by contrarians that wanted to shit on VII

The plot gains momentum when you leave Figaro but the game itself declines in quality as it progresses. The WoR sucks.

At some point
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jNSD1wfEW3A
Goodnight. Miss you. God I wanna get lost in your serpent trench

Who the
FUCK
are you

VII isn’t as good as you remember

When it ends.

I think the opening cinematic is more interesting than the next hour of gameplay, I will say things pick up a bit once you can use magicite.

Wasn't even saying that. Just telling the fact that VI is irrelevant without anti-VII contrarianism.

It doesn't. FF7 BTFO FF6 and basically saved the series from cancellation.

I SAID VII WASN'T AS GOOD AS YOU REMEMBER YOU DENSE NIGGER

VI and VII are both good games, you guys are just retards that have to make everything X vs Y.

neither is VI. If anything, it was the beginning of le cinematic experience trash that became Final Fantasy (a series that in retrospect wasn't even that good to begin with)

fpbp

>2 hours in
>fucking bored
>ultos shows up
oh okay....that was fun
>5 minutes later
>celes shows up
and now I'm in love

You're right, it's better

It's good for the whole game.

But it gets a lot better when you pick up some magicite.

I got stuck on atma and couldn't beat him so I dropped the game forever

The only truly great FF game is Tactics. Fite me irl

how is that even possible unless you're speedrunning and ignoring everything or something

Vii makes my eyes bleed

lmao what

How can it be contrarianism if FF6 has literally always been rated higher than FF7 & has made over 600 million dollars? FF7 was always shit on for being babby’s first RPG.

Attached: 0152251F-3595-4A37-8326-04ED9AC74D44.jpg (607x364, 366K)

What? I could see someone getting stuck on Vargas or some endgame bosses, but Atma is easy-peasy. You must be doing something terribly wrong.

>i-i liked it b-before the graphics w-went 3D!!

FF6 should have gotten a remake instead of 7

Used goods. You just KNOW those soldiers detaining and “interrogating” her did a really thorough job.

which version are you playing?

your fanfic isn't canon

>FF7 or FF6
>not FF7 AND FF6

Attached: ff2cc4dc0406ae4e5367a57404b32a7f.jpg (700x557, 56K)

correct

They are basically the same game. It makes no logical sense to claim to hate one and love the other.

Attached: ff6.gif (730x422, 18K)

Also FF4 and FF9 are pretty much the same too. They recycled the whole "protagonist was an alien all along and his evil brother wasn't so bad after all" story.

I also got fooled by contrarian memers into playing the whole goddamn thing. It never gets good but the visuals of the last boss are kino

FFs 1-6 are all babby's first RPG with rpgmaker tier combat

/thread

So if these games are baby's first RPG what would be an adult level rpg?

Tales of Symphonia of course

When you apply a ROMhack.

cute CUTE

Attached: 1295aeed86e73c434e7adf9bdc85859a.jpg (646x650, 61K)

in the second half. The first half is a gigantic tutorial and the magicite system is completely ass, but the second half has legit great moments.
it's still a subpar FF4 in the end though.

FF4 and 5 are better games, I hope you played them too.

Attached: celes-collecting-fish.jpg (400x346, 176K)

delete this

>When does it get good?
After you beat Atma Weapon
LOL

Attached: LOL.gif (315x242, 3.44M)

>if I can cherrypick a couple similarities between two games' plots completely disregarding the massive differences in writing, content and development it means they're the same
>babbling about "logical sense"
You're so cute, WRPG-kun, you're not even capable of cherrypicking right:
Of all the examples you could've used as a comparison you chose the worst; there are twice more similarities between 4 and 7 rather than 7 and 6; next time, if you want to make a proper bait, use FF4 instead of 6.

Attached: brain.png (1011x690, 70K)

When you develop a better taste.

FF6>FF4>FF5

FF5 has the best gameplay of the entire series and the story isn't that bad. People found FF5 whacky even though FF6 has Ultros ruining every potentially good scene, and has dumb jokes to undermine the tragedy of great characters like Cyan.
>Wow this ghost train part was impressive
>Dumb jokes over a waterfall 1 minute after that.

I can't forgive FF6 for its shit gameplay, its bad humor, the first half which is a terrible tutorial. Magicite system was awful while FF5 skill system is flawless and aged really well