Can YOU even imagine it?

can YOU even imagine it?

Attached: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELDEN RING.jpg (1400x700, 63K)

Imagine the smell.

Not really, I have no fucking idea what the game or the eponymous object are going to be

I feel like this idea's been done before...

Oh, my Elder ring

Its obviously gonna be Dark Souls 4 with mOuNtEd combat

They don’t make manuals anymore because they’re all stingy niggers, so I necessarily cannot. 60 dollars my ass.

>open world meme
I'm worried lads.

Imagine wanting a game literally titled "old ring" written by a hack author who didn't even finish his own original series

Yeah it called Witcher 3 but with your standard Souls lore

It's just another rhythm game where you phase through enemy attacks by pressing roll in regular time intervals.

But gmae of thrnoes righter

Dark Souls 4, but name changed since they said they were done with souls

More importantly, will they fuck up the pvp or just straight up remove it like in Sekiro:Dead Game died twice?

Wow, another From Soft game set in a world in it's nadir. But this time co-written by the fatass that brought you the momnumental blue baller that was a Song of Ice and Fire. Still not finished, by the way. After 23 years. 23 fucking years. If this fat lazy nigger literally wrote just a page a day, it would've been over long ago. But no. Instead of doing what decent writers do and conclude his story, he instead spends his time traveling to cons for easy money and stuffing his fat fucking face. George is a hack.

I didnt even watch it because im not a tranny fag but didnt the Jews making the show keep it going for way too long, trying to milk every last sheckel so he just sayed fuck it and quit?

ooooooooooh elden smell...

Not at all once kike and kiker ran out of source material the show got worse with each season, resulting in the final season having a fraction of the dialog of the 1st season, seriously it was all shitty action scenes with twists that you could see coming a mile away.

I hope the horseback combat will have motion controls

Attached: doubt 2.jpg (2024x879, 483K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1349633949272.jpg (327x237, 13K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>reusing the Demon's Souls mold for the 6th time now featuring a man whose only interest in writing is tax policies and tearing everything down until only boredom remains
No thank you. Wake me up when Armored Core revives.

People that even remotely care about that Jorge cuck guy really need to have sex
Miyazaki is a god