Anyone else have the displeasure of playing this tedious shit?

Anyone else have the displeasure of playing this tedious shit?

Attached: D7q7h7zWwAc_7SU.jpg (1024x576, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/iron-poisoning#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, but it was called Wildlands, you'd have to be a fucking retard to go back for a second helping of that trite.

It's tripe you retard.

More of the same from Wildlands? I saw they were doing some retarded Borderlands style weapon looting. How bad is that?

I liked Wildlands as a somewhat immersive operator LARP to play solo while I listen to podcasts. Definitely a 5-6/10 game though.

>More of the same from Wildlands?
That's honestly what I was expecting but it comes off like a mess of a game that has no idea what it wants to be. Like it wants to be a direct sequel to Wildlands but also Breath of The Wild, but also the Division, and also the recent Asscreed games. Also something to note is that the player control somehow managed to get worse, its very sluggish now and cover is really sticky. The loot system is retarded and obvious they only added it to shove in player gear boost type micro-transaction garbage, also annoying how the player cosmetic customization is tied to loot drops and gear crates.

And oh yeah it runs like shit, but that's expected.

Thanks for the rundown I'll wait until it goes on sale but its surprising how they could make the movement from Wildlands any worse than it already was. That was the biggest hurdle I had when comparing it to MGSV.

Damn that sucks. Did they at least improve missions and the open world? Is taking down enemy leaders more sandbox oriented?

Jesus fucking Christ. Sounds like a total shitshow. Why is it so impossible to get halfway-decent operator LARP games? You'd think people would be all over that.

Isn't that the niche that ARMA, Squad and Insurgency fill though? This would only be a real issue if you were stuck on playing on an xbone or a ps4.

Man all wildlanda needed was some minor tweaks to make it better than mgsv.

Individual squadmate commands and customization would have made it fucking great. More sandbox oriented missions would have made it perfect. All cartel leaders including sueno should have existed in the open world and been available to take down, kill/extract but be very hard due to high levels of protection you could lower by doing shit. Like if you blow up a bunch of cash shipments maybe they can't afford to pay their soldiers or if you hit their training camps they can't train new ones as fast as you kill them. Stopping distribution could lead to massive piles of cocaine being left vulnerable to attack.

There's two types of missions, Faction Mission which are basically the MGSV side mission type stuff but maybe even more low effort ( ie Destroy the truck, Hack the Intel in this Area, Clear the Cheackpoint, Locate NPC ) and Main Missions which so far I've only done the intro mission so I don't really have much to say about it

Sort of. I have both, but neither scratches the itch I have. Squad is exclusively multiplayer, and while I like it, I don't always want MP. Arma is okay, but its AI is dogshit (so is Wildlands's AI), and Arma 3 needs ACE, weapon/gear mods, and a bunch of ACE plugins to be anything close to good. I really just want a fucking Singleplayer/Coop game with Tarkov's systems. That'd be the dream.

Wildlands was great fun with friends mostly because of how janky it was. Haven't laughed as hard as I have while playing WL in a while. If this goes cheap might get it for that but never full price.

Also if you liked Wildlands just to make operator outfits say goodbye to that because cosmetic stuff now has stats tied to them

So they turned it into the Division now?

I havent played Wildlands but to me it feels like the Division in the woods but the camera is fucking garbage. Its a shame though, I feel like there is a good game hidden in it somewhere if they had focused the design more.

>I really just want a fucking Singleplayer/Coop game with Tarkov's systems. That'd be the dream.
Problem with this is those kinds of games don't sell. A SP centric game with those kinds of elements is a one off purchase. Make it more along the lines of some service based bullshit where you tie stats into the items and it will print money.

>Every puddle a mirror
RTX meme is going to ruin so many games.

>I'll wait until it goes on sale
No, you dumb fuck. You don't buy it on sale. You don't buy it ever. If you buy it, they keep making this trite.

this.

>he was already corrected once
>still getting it wrong
Its tripe you fucking moron not trite.

You could definitely make money off it. Not EVERY game company is a total, moneyhungry jewhouse like Ubi, EA, and pretty much every other AAA studio that'll put in a million DLCancer packs and skins. Some of them still like making good games, and I'd take a version of what I want that's janky with mediocre graphics which could save a small studio on costs over some highly polished turd being shit out by the big dogs any day.

>disclaimer: this technical test is meant to test the online functionality of the game, not the content
>in other words: we don't care what you want in regards to the game, we just want you to be labrats for our server stress test for free. We didn't change anything based on your feedback the last time and we're not planning to now.

Attached: asd.png (602x324, 14K)

Sort of, its not like Division where there's atleast the facade of rpg type builds n what not, its more like just gear score numbers and that's it

>its surprising how they could make the movement from Wildlands any worse than it already was.
I've never understood this criticism. I don't think there's anything wrong with the movement in Wildlands. You can move in any direction in any stance with no annoying animation delays, melee kills are quick and easy, the dynamic cover works flawlessly and climbing is entirely level geometry-based and can be used universally.

But it's an adjective. You're using it as a noun.

Is this the same game where some dude was presenting it at E3 with his dog?

And I will continue to do so. We'd still be using middle-English if nobody ever deviated from the norm.

Yes, The Punisher dude.

>It's tripe you retard.
No it's fucking not you ESL third world shitter.

>We didn't change anything based on your feedback the last time and we're not planning to now.

I think anons posted in a previous thread that this was actually worse than the first technical test.

with the way you are heading soon we will all be talking in Nigger English.

AY MAN WACHU SAY ABOUT ME HOMIE, LIKE, DAWG DAS REAL RETARD OF YOU.
YOLO
>

Shane from TWD

tripe*

spooky

WHO ELSE /TRIPE/ HERE

Attached: Italian-Tripe-Stew-964x500.jpg (964x500, 91K)

Well boy howdy does Breakpoint have plenty of animation delays

Oh I agree. I only played this one for half an hour and I already experienced a worse game. The first story mission which I managed to do in stealth in the last technical test had been changed so that the enemies that arrive will automatically home in on the player regardless of where the player is.

You can blame RDR2 for pioneering that shit. "Realism" fags are a fucking cancer on gameplay.

>Wildlands: Always Online DRM edition
No thanks

I know. Breakpoint has clunky and delayed movement, but a lot of people complain that Wildlands is the same and I'm not experiencing that at all.

>british food

Attached: 1564045223695.png (1358x1440, 1.51M)

/TRITE/ONS REPRESENT

Attached: Poseidon_sculpture_Copenhagen_2005_hand.jpg (242x299, 11K)

>italians
>white

>But it's an adjective. You're using it as a noun.
How fucking dumb are you?
>Adjectives Function as Nouns. Some adjectives are used as nouns to describe groups of people. For example, when we refer to sick people, we can simply say the sick. The adjective takes the place of the noun and the noun that the adjective modifies is removed.

That is just Ubi improving on the formula of faggots dropping you from 200 metres with a Mac-10 on full auto.

Got into the tech test and played for 2 hours yesterday. It felt like i was playing the division 2 ina ghost recon setting. Zero innovation from these devs , game is going to be dogshit.

Well the AI barely function when youre ~80m away here.

>How fucking dumb are you?
>ignores the addition of "the" before "sick" in his own example, which is what lets it function as a noun there.
>implying the same rule would even apply to "trite"

Attached: 93554615-iron-chemical-element-periodic-table-science-symbol.jpg (1300x1300, 83K)

As I thought, dumb as fuck. Trite absolutely functions as a noun.

yea..

>YES IT DOES
kek

BTFO

>calls others dumb in a run-on sentence
webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/iron-poisoning#1

>ghost recon: trite edition

/trite/ons demolishing /triponies/

Trite is not a fucking noun you brainlet cringelord.

But who is who?

>Trite is not a fucking noun you brainlet cringelord.
lol
>Adjectives Function as Nouns. Some adjectives are used as nouns to describe groups of people. For example, when we refer to sick people, we can simply say the sick. The adjective takes the place of the noun and the noun that the adjective modifies is removed.

NOBODY SAYS
>Go play some tripe
Take the fucking L.

>derails a thread because grammar correction
The game never stood a chance

Attached: Untitled.jpg (900x300, 94K)

trite*

remember when watch dogs 2 had "the greatest heist of history" in its description

>triteniggers throwing the first punch
seems about right.

I forgot that watchdogs 2 was even a thing until now

>The game never stood a chance
>Sequel to a generic as fuck 6/10 turd person shooter with fuck awful AI, jewtastic loot boxes and a campaign consisting entirely of open world filler.
>Ever standing a chance on the basis of it's own merits
top fucking kek

>Also something to note is that the player control somehow managed to get worse
I'm having a hard time believing that, Wildlands already felt fucking terrible to play.
The gameplay had the production values of a fucking indie game.

stop raping the english language ameriburg.

tripe is legit good. you guys are missing out.

>Like it wants to be a direct sequel to Wildlands but also Breath of The Wild, but also the Division, and also the recent Asscreed games.

lol what the fuck

They didn't steal history itself, did they?

The games a fuckin confused mess dude

Well just imagine Wildlands but with tons of animation delay

I actually kinda liked it, a lot more than wildlands but that's not saying much

Does it really have leveled enemies you can't kill until you're close to their level?

kinda, a headshot is still going to drop anyone and as you progress you'll get weapon and gear drops that let you kill people easier, it's like the light system from destiny but so far I haven't really encountered straight up bulletsponges

There was a play-test? I guess I'm gonna have to wait for the free Uplay+ to get early access to it.

For a second, I thought you were talking about the new Wolfenstein game because I'm pretty sure, the answer would be yes.

Do the sniper physics still feel like unrealistic shit?

Does every assault rifle in the game world still have a 20 round magazine by default?

Can you still magically switch your weapons at any time?

Do outfits do anything?

Attached: __kamishirasawa_keine_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_space_jin__a2132dbfe4c3160f14c38fb0844 (920x1200, 203K)

When I first heard about the game, I thought it was going to be Ghosts vs robots on some remote island like in Kill Command. Especially after hearing about how in singleplay mode, it's just you and your only support is little drones. I'm kinda disappointed this isn't a robot apocalypse game. Maybe that will be a twist or something halfway through, but I'm betting they want to use the Punisher actor as much as possible, so humans will always be the main enemy.

Attached: image-w1280[1].jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>not being able to zero marksman rifles
>enemies not rendering past 300-400m
>being a ghillie suit sitting inside a bush 2/3 of the way up a hillside littered with shrubbery 250m away from the people you're shooting not making a difference and resulting in them spotting you instantly with 2 cars packed full of fags in white shirts showing up 30 seconds later
I had forgotten how garbage the sniping was

fpbp
They took what few things were good about Wildlands and fucked them up and took all the bad shit and somehow made it even worse.

>Do the sniper physics still feel like unrealistic shit?
It's pretty fucking hilarious that an open world tacticool shooters idea of "extreme" sniper engagement ranges are half that of a typical battle rifle. Absolute fucking joke of a game.

The 2 big problems with sniping in Wildlands were that soldiers wouldn't even render in until you were 300m away and how the ballistics were just unpredictable bullshit with no logic behind them. Bullets travel straight until a certain distance and then drop. The distance they fly straight for is determined by a useless bar on a stats section that tells the player nothing.

Has anyone played the beta enough to see if they are still using those stupid stat bars that tell you nothing about the weapon you're using?

Could one of you guys record some gameplay and upload it and give us a link here? Really want to see the game

>literally every single goddamn youtuber who got to play this game just makes shitty and unfunny fucking twobit clowny discount sitcom jokes and very clearly taking the opportunity just to improve on their "comedy" routines instead of actually playing the game
>jump cuts out the ass so you don't even get the whole picture of how the game works
they did this shit with farcry 5 too, fucking jackfrags

i mean yeah its a gameplay abstraction

OP, come the fuck back. My questions need answering.

Which question my duder?

>soldiers wont render past 300m
>the game somehow still allows you to shoot somebody 3km away
i swear to god this game is like something you would fucking find on game jolt its that bad

see
Also do the guns still have stat bars that tell you nothing?

The even weirder thing is that they don't render until 300m, but once you mark them they stay rendered until you get 600m away.

>Do the sniper physics still feel like unrealistic shit?
Same bullet physics as far as I can tell

>Does every assault rifle in the game world still have a 20 round magazine by default?
Out of the two I got they we're 30 round

>Can you still magically switch your weapons at any time?
Yes

>Do outfits do anything?
In that they have stuff like +30 Gear Score ect sure, but in terms of actual camo effectiveness or armor no

>i mean yeah its a gameplay abstraction
No it's technical ineptitude resulting in lazy game design.

Oh and then there's the fact that you can buff weapon stats to the point that a single bullet will magically explode and entire fucking armored vehicle or helicopter no matter where you hit it.

>we're
I need to get some sleep

>in terms of actual camo effectiveness or armor no

But those are the only 2 things that an outfit logically would change. Does anything improve your camo besides the mudbaths?

no
no
yes
and sort of

you'll get clothes that boost your overall armor armor, it works like light from destiny but at the same time there's a separate menu that lets you change what armor is shown. so for example if you get a flight cap that gives you armor and you don't want to wear it you can just go to the other menu and make it look like your wearing a helmet all the time

and on that last question the stats don't even tell what they are, they're just icons with bars next to them

As far as I can tell no.

the weird thing is that as i said you can shoot them even though their models arent physically there like how the fuck does that even work?
disregard that i have an inkling of how it works, the game doesn't even try to pretend it isnt just a bunch of floating markers running around, and is very unimmersive

how is the gunplay? does the shooting actually feel like you are shooting a gun now?
are the effects of explosions, gun sounds, muzzle flash, blood improved or is it exactly the same?
can you get rid of the female AI partner somehow?

>they're just icons with bars next to them

Fuck's sake. It was bad enough when the stats in Wildlands straight up lied to you. Stat bars are always shit compared to numerical stats.

Very buggy and very unfinished. But also ubi is going all out with the product placement this time, there are so many 5.11 and Crye brand items.

Attached: always be ready.jpg (635x276, 60K)

The greatest hack in history I think.

In single player you have no human teammates. It's to make you feel alone and "at your breakpoint" or some shit. Sync shots and fire support are provided by quad copter drones.

>this time
That's all I remember from the first one, tons of Crye and 5.11 shit.

not too much blood from what I've noticed but I've never gone crazy with it so I haven't tested it out, usually just go for headshots, explosion effects are a bit buggy so not sure on that end either, guns sound fine and muzzles are ok I guess. the shooting still feels like wildlands, also what AI partner? you're alone in singleplayer

Itā€™s 75% off on the ubi store sale right now. Is it worth it?

It's not even out yet, actually. You must be looking at the wildlands page.

>Based on the trailer, think the game is going to be a survival game where you are constantly on the run
>Get into technical test
>Levels and stats like the division
>Gear has rarity ratings like white, green, blue
>Player hubs
>Find out they plan to add Raids at endgame
>Realizing its not ghost recon at all, its just The Division with a new skin
>Lose all interest and uninstall

Attached: kirby not impressed.jpg (260x282, 16K)

they said they went back on their decision to exclude AI teammates and that they will be in the final game

What caused that kind of change? They seemed pretty dead set on it being a lone wolf kind of game compared to the first where the squad AI was funky at best.

Well then, Ubisoft has no spine. Anyway, you could customise your teamates in Wildlands after a couple patches. This included the ability to change their genders or just play alone altogether. So yes, I expect that you will be able to remove the diversity dyke.

Knee jerk reactions, probably. I thought it was a little weird at first as well. I also remembered how you have to play alone in that shitty Wildlands DLC and it was pretty shit.

One particular difference between this and Wildlands is that injury system they were showing off so now rather than getting oneshotted and crying for revival you can limp your ass away and bandage up. So playing solo is actually viable from a gameplay standpoint. Still this doesn't take into account the raids they were hinting at not to mention whether you can play this with a spotty internet connection.

Raids probably means you go online to do them. Nothing more.

They said theyā€™ll be added after launch

Nominalized adjectives function as nouns. You didn't nominalize "trite."

IMO they should do everything in their power to copy Sniper Elite 4. It's so fucking good for a TPS. I hated Liner Levels Elite 2 and Welrod Elite 3, but Sniper Elite 4 was the shit.

I played the first technical test. It was weird AF. Broken textures everywhere, trees with a rotating texture, broken physics, horrid framerate. I'm not sure what the point of the technical test was.

I tried it. It's not very good.

Attached: Desktop 2019.07.26 - 18.31.59.02.DVR.mp4_snapshot_00.30_[2019.07.26_18.33.17].jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

usually if they announce technical tests for players,it would be stress tests to see how the servers and game handles under such load

Are all those blank bars things that you added to the image?

yes

Why do that? For a second I thought the game was glitching.

Because I'd like to keep my account

Probably a stage of development that's under NDA, and he's hiding his name to not get perma'd.

Holy shit stop embarsssing yourself already this is fucking painful

You're saying that each of those censor bars corresponds to something that could ID you? WTF are they?

seems like it since you are playing as a nog so that's grounds for some ridicule

Account name and session ID watermarks.
I like brown girls and that face is the cutest brown one.

Just looking at that screencap tho the faces aren't as busted as they were in wildlands.

lmao based retard

Guys is this like the worst PC port in recent memory? I can't get 60fps on a 1060, all low settings. What the fuck?

>playing this shit in the first place
>poorfag with 1060
>low iq too
just kill yourself

Now you're getting it. In a thousand years, people will look at how we said things like "lmao based" and equate us to Shakespear.

Well you're an unlovable NEET.
Division 2 gets 80fps

Ubisoft has a partnership deal with 5.11, have done for some years now.

>divison 2
confirmed low iq mongoloid lmao just kill yourself

I think you confused him

How would we ever have come to use Middle English in the first place

since when were games in alpha testing phase optimized?

Did they add rocket launchers yet?

You know, it feels like MGS4 had a better variety of weapons than Wildlands.

Wildlands gunplay was good, why did they go and turn it into a Division clone? It's terrible now. Whole magazines to kill an enemy, and weak feeling guns.
It's retarded, and not even close to the realistic tactical ghost recon they were hyping.

Attached: Tom Clancy's Ghost ReconĀ® Wildlands2019-5-11-20-3-15.jpg (1920x1080, 520K)

>, and weak feeling guns.
buy XP boosters or these limited edition guns that look the same but shoot 5 level enemies faster than 1st level guns!

Probably because you literally never run out of ammo for any of your guns in Wildlands. You have 200 rounds of pistol ammo for some reason, but it's not a realistic reason.

Just the sound they make is weak.

I rather have a ton of ammo than enemies that are akin to shooting at a tank.

Outfits can have stuff like +10% XP gain and +X Throwing range.

>Wildlands gunplay was good
the fuck is wrong with you it literally had NO gunplay

Gunplay felt like shit to me, audio was really buggy for me so cant really comment on it.

I want ammo limits that require some level of ammo management.

There are rocket launchers that you use as items, I never tried to fire one though.

better than what is is now

Wildlands was great

I'm not impressed.

The graphics while looking a slight nudge above Wildlands in some ways, it runs terribly, and at times the optimization really makes me wonder about their choices, like the textures past 20 yards seem to be so smudgy and gross looking. While some rocks/mountains are nearly the same texture resolution from far away, to really close up.

The vehicle sounds are terrible. Drive one of those 'future' motorcycles, it sounds like a fucking blow dryer. I'm not even joking. The dirtbike version sounds a bit better, but still sounds terrible.

The driving still seems really unfinished, and you slide all over the place like you're driving on ICE 24/7.

Gun sounds. They're bad. They sound like someone went to the gun range and shot AIRSOFT guns and just amplified/adjusted in an audio mixer. At times you cannot even hear your own gun firing, despite being FIRST PERSON. Let alone the enemy guns that are firing, and they aren't even silenced with suppressors.

The fucking loot system. I have NO clue how they made it worse. You need to venture into caves, into random locations REPEATEDLY to find fucking clothes/weapons that raise your GEAR LEVEL? You get skill points that go into a tree if you choose ASSAULT/PANTHER/SNIPER, and you build off of your original choice. So this is now an RPG game??

They somehow reduced the amount of customization options to hide it behind microtransactions obviously, or lootcrates. Clothes that you could slap on in Wildlands are now hidden in crates in the world, camouflage options are .. I don't know, locked.

The movement is just so.. Sluggish as others put it. I like the momentum they added, but it feels like you're an obese, slow, newly recruited cadet. Not a fleshed out, fully hardened veteran with hours of combat experience under his belt.

Attached: Wildlands.jpg (2560x1440, 1008K)

I like being able to cover yourself in foliage/mud. I like being able to cut through fences. I like the gorgeous world design.

Everything else just seems... Bad.

Ubisoft, or some representative if you're reading/watching the thread. Please pay attention to what people are saying in this thread. This game is heading down a bad slope.

t. someone with 400hrs in Wildlands.

Attached: Wildlands2.jpg (2560x1440, 1.4M)

they ruined this franchise. this was the last nail in the coffin. It's now a loot shooter like the division, and it's retarded.

>I like being able to cover yourself in foliage/mud
Yeah that's cool, too bad it disappears after 10s when moving.

It was generally pretty meh. The guns are all a hodgepodge of meaningless stats and equal effectiveness. Everything was over balanced, such that your choice of weapons is as meaningless as your choice of cosmetics.

Attached: 1562040888157.png (428x850, 238K)

Its a looty shooty because these kind of games make billions. every lootbox or shit dlc you buy encourages them to make more of this.

Even if we don't buy any lootboxes, kids can't help themselves from buying them. Nothing short of international law is going to stop lootboxes from destroying the planet.

Been playing Division 2 and I've been tripping over all kinds of 5.11 shit. Can any /k/ommandos ITT tell me if the brand is even any good?

5.11 is normie level equipment. Not bad, not great.

Ubisoft CEO here. Tell me what you want the most and I'll add it in.

Boobs

I mean I already put down what I think is most critically wrong with the game, bub.

sex with guns

You just said "everything" is bad.

But you can apply your own cosmetic skins over your gear and switch between both in the menu. Have you not played the game?

>MGS4 had gun stats include damage over distance graphs in 2008 and rankings for individual attributes of weapons that are reliable in what they tell you, like what level of armor they penetrate.
>Ghost Recon in 2019 still uses meaningless bar stats that tell you nothing by themselves. You can only sort of discern things like "gun X is better at this stat than gun Y".
>As if this doesn't already force trial and error to see what guns can actually do, the stats are wrong and guns often don't reflect their stats at all.

Come the fuck on. I saw that MGSV reverted to bar stats as well. It's less informative than just numbers and even rankings, which are at least quantified enough that you don't see shit like guns differing from each other by 1 nanometer of a difference on the bar graph lengths.

Attached: tifasip.png (1528x873, 2.16M)

My experience yesterday:

>Everything is low texture, grey, muddled and not as colorful as Wildlands
>Controls feels slow and sluggish, more buildup to movement than Wildlands and Division
>Vehicles controlled better than Wildlands I think, almost artificially though
>Lot of weapons, attachments, vehicles to collect is a bonus
>The survival elements are interested but convoluted, needs to be explained better
>Cover mechanic is really sticky and too magnetic
>Game now has RPG elements like RNG drops, stats on gear, leveling up to over/under level enemies like Division
>AI doesn't seem any smarter, but the drones are a pain in the ass if you are found

Wildlands looks like pure perfection compared. I don't understand how they could have fucked up so much. Menu is extremely slow, characters handle like tanks, performance is garbage. That's only a small part of it.

It feels like they wanted to make a modern MGS3 but without any of the charm or character

i laffd

Needs another year in the oven but they only have three months. Whats with all modern Ubisoft games releasing unfinished?

Fast money is better than good game.

Questions:

Is the Beta open to everyone?

Also for all the people who've played it, is the aiming still trash? I remember playing online one time, saw someone with their back to me...so I rushed them to lay em' out, they started moving and fucking shit...the aiming, it was all slow and sluggish, had a issue with just keeping my reticule on him.

Attached: question.jpg (359x239, 21K)

Is wildlands comfy? I didn't like Far cry 5

>nothing wrong with the wildlands movement
Bro, have you even played any proper 3rd person shooter? The movement and aiming in Wildlands is bearable for fighting against AI, but for PVP is a fucking shit show.

MGSV is so fucking good with the controls, they're fluid, you can kill at a distance and upclose without struggling against stiff shitty developed controls.

Attached: top tier controls.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

The camera is fucking infuriating in Breakpoint, it feels more like its following someone else standing way to the side looking at your character.

I need a 3rd person military shooter so bad, I don't want to spend 60 dollars on this shit if it plays like shit though. I fucking hope there's a demo.

If you buy this you lose your status as a human.

It's not even funny, after releasing 2 whole games Ubish*t still hasn't scratched the surface of what MGSV offered. What the fuck are they doing over there?

Rapidly releasing new game iterations and raking in the cash.

>try to make this game more like The Division
>when the division already crashed and burned
>twice

Why is ubi so fucking retarded?

>getting killed by the CIA

yeah I can't play it anymore. it's just a sluggish, braindead, poorly running version of Wildlands.

This is fucking awful

If you got the option, there should be a free Uplay+ month during the time the "beta" early access of breakpoint is going out, I'm gonna test it then.

It's third person Far Cry 5 without wild animals. The ONLY comfy thing about it for me was the fact that I have been to Peru and Bolivia, so the setting held nostalgia for me because it looks and feels like the real place. Boring, shitty game otherwise.

played the first test, dropped it after reaching forest camp.

how you can take Wildlands and fuck that even harder is funny af

Wildlands is fun on Extreme, there's decent stakes and you can still pretty much play like a god