TV DINNER MAKIN
HOT POCKET EATIN
T REX ARM HAVIN
NO SHOWER HAVIN

YOU FAT FUCKING DISGUSTING

You said that OP was inspirational?
Man, GTAB motherfucker!

CRISCO BATHING

My guess is he probably enjoys it subconsciously.

O-BEAST
TUBBERINA
BEACHED WHALE
WIFI BLOCKER

He shit on boogie, he's good in my books.

this nigger sucks ass and got literally BTFO by a polo wearing virgin faggot

LARDVARK

Motivated. Determined. Resilient. Confident. Mentally untouchable. Notice I didn’t say physical because no man is. Unfortunately our physiology limits us anything past that. More words can describe my presence but let’s not be selfish.

I walk a path. A path that was aligned for me since the beginning of time. The Creator gave me life through abundance. Allowing the correct souls to cross paths but not only through eye contact but to share passion with one another. A passion that allowed human life to be conceived, over, and over, and over again. And through it all with proper planning, placement, and the correct space and time, here I stand.

THIS DUDE JUST DID A TEN HIT COMBO

THIS NIGGA DOING STRINGS!

GET THAT ASS BANNED

litearlly who?

*drinks from the piss jug*

ASS SMELLING

Attached: 1552449116953.png (645x773, 236K)

He has to be black

Attached: African-Model-Fugly-Women.jpg (400x394, 21K)

A smashfag.
He jumped off a bridge and killed himself.

If you don't LIKE what the FUCK I'm saying......................

WHAT IS THIS UGLY ASS NIGGA DOING

DEADASSSS!!!
controller slams**

You really wanna play this game?

Attached: natsocwoman.jpg (400x600, 61K)

i’m a sore loser myself, very much so. It just comes from a lack of self esteem and self hatred.

I guess someone didn’t clue you in to the fact that he lost against someone, brolylegs, that couldn’t even use their arms. He uses his mouth to use the controller. And yes even then he had excuses as to why he lost.

My favorite was him getting raped by that rapper guy at smash Bros a couple months back

who cares. he's entertaining, and has some fucking redpilled views when he isn't raging.

>hey bro here's your Aryan goddess

Kek this can't be real

That shithead is just actually good at the game. He's dedicated every single factor of his existence into mastering Chun-Li. I remember my friend playing against him and I told him to lightly kick his chair thing to win.

the only reason why i know this guy is because he btfo'd a fat whale. other than that, he's a literal who.

Attached: 1561921065336.jpg (602x602, 125K)

Didn't this guy get mad at losing to a cripple?

wooow he's being gaaaay
just to take my rank

Wtf i love this nigga now????

>tall
>good looking
>gets women
>tells it like it is
>fit
>style and class

Epitome of a videogame player. You all are just salty

By drinking his own pee.

Attached: ltg.jpg (480x360, 10K)

did subsaharans ever invent anything and whats their average IQ again?
Oh right youve never been to monkeyland, you live in a country exclusively built by whitey

LTG has 200+ IQ
LTG has the genetics of a top level athlete
LTG has the looks of a world famous male model
but he was born into a broke as fuck nigger family in the hood. this is why he is salty. he has to fight 10000x harder for everything than a white """man""", even though he is genetically superior in every way

Unroastable.

Attached: 1471357386650.jpg (1728x1728, 638K)

>Math
>Astronomy
>Engineering
>Medicine
Stay mad incel

Attached: 1516963735899.jpg (790x695, 53K)

Salad doding

Attached: 5459259-scotsman_2.png (720x540, 221K)

>Egypt
>Sub-Saharan

The Sungbo Eredo is the second largest man-made structure in the world. It was made roughly in year 1000, Nigeria.

this dude is like 40. blacks truly don't crack.

answersafrica.com/50-african-cities-ruined-europeans.html
WE
WUZ

Btw, Nigerians in America outperform ALL other countries and ethnicities including Japanese and Jewish despite being sub-saharan African. Both Ghana and nigeria also outperform most native Britain's in the UK with Nigerians soon being 2nd most educated in UK.

And black child genius in UK tops Einstein and Bill Gates' IQ. youtube.com/watch?v=fX83w24MPU4

So take those facts back to /pol/ with you, pigskin.

Heeeey, only 1 of those is false.

Why do they still rape their own babies and eat each other over in Africa then?

Not him, but africa as a contintent has 54 countries.
I know you're a dumb racist but its really retarded to think of the whole continent of africa as a singular country. Shit is wildly different depending on where you are in Africa.

Remember when he was getting BTFO'd by a shitty Hugo player who just did option select grab on LTG's every wakeup? Then he got mad when people told him it was an option select because he thinks option selects are super smart things only good players can do?

Where did I say Africa is a country you dumb nigger?
And its really not, there are places where whites built infrastructure, and then there are places where niggers are killing and raping each other.

based LTG

Imagine actually believing this video

Attached: 1562275581552.png (1854x1988, 748K)

and yet Nigeria is still a shithole compared to Japan and Israel.

>Why do they still rape their own babies and eat each other over in Africa then?
You speak about it as if it's a singular country and there isn't vast differences between the regions.
What you're doing is basically like saying
"Why the fuck can't i go to Asia without fear of getting my organs harvested", pretending that Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, India, represents China.

If you're going to try to represent the white race and sound intelligent it would really do you well to research the countries in Africa you're referring to.

>So take those facts back to /pol/ with you, pigskin
Found the nigger. This is how salty you get after becoming aware your people are 15 points behind.

>Only some Africans are violent savages
Sure buddy, go live in Africa for a couple years and tell me how civilized they are
If you dont get chopped up and eaten by then

Attached: 1559988829769.jpg (750x1010, 68K)

cumskins btfo
go watch netflix where they always pair white women with a black BVLL lmao

>Sexually frustrated white males thinking they know anything about Africans

Attached: 1555614386449.jpg (3075x3264, 1.84M)

>Thinking there is anything more to Africans then violence and acting like animals

Attached: 1564074910326.jpg (549x424, 31K)

You wanna take it there user?

Attached: 1541814139877.webm (640x352, 528K)

Attached: 1541827333446.jpg (1024x902, 148K)

>talking about the continent of Africa
>post statistics about US crime

Attached: 1445675904103.gif (240x176, 912K)

Thats what China will do to Africans soon, cant wait
Blacks never built anything and only leech off of whites, but bugmen arent as nice and forgiving

t. Basketball American that doesnt believe in DNA and science
60IQ at work I see

well you can take the monkey out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey.

because im smarter than your average shitposting racist i actually decided to look up the dangerzones, as well as arguably the safest parts of africa.
that way if you or your children(probably wont have kids) ever kidnapped by black people to be sold to africa as a white slave in the year 2070

Kenya might interest you as it's surprisingly black, yet surprisingly safe.

This is actually pretty interesting. from what it seems to me just avoid the middle of africa.

Attached: safe vs dangerous.jpg (1000x943, 346K)

5 year old kenyans cannot recognize themselves in a mirror yet 24 month old babies of other races can. The scientists concluded it was due to CULTURAL DIFFERENCES. I'm thinking culture is downstream from biology.

worldpopulationreview.com/countries/average-iq-by-country/

Imagine actual IQ statistics, where western nations didnt have their stats dragged down by blacks and v.v.

sounds bogo but visiting kenya you'd be unlikely to be murdered, or raped, you might get food poisoning tho.
it be like visiting peru or any other 2nd world/3rd world country that is tourist friendly but still impoverished.

>Every single African in the entire world acts like an animal
Wow user
You really don't know anyone outside your own family don't you?
If you really think they're animals go out and tame one
Make friends yo

Attached: ThreeHundredBigBoys.jpg (576x432, 67K)

>despite being the descendants of slaves, Africa Americans are highly mixed with European, Native American and other indigenous races of North, Central and South America

South Africa safe? I live in South Africa and rape and crime is rife? Once again it is a moron that knows nothing and has no experience in what he is talking about. Literally fuck yourself.

>5 year old kenyans cannot recognize themselves in a mirror
You know the mirror test is highly controversial? Especially since it says dogs are unintelligent for not recognizing themselves despite their primary sense being smell not sight.

people like this actually just need to socialize more. they'll become less racist and more reasonable about shit.
but as they'll never share a good experience or talk with an african they wont see any nuance.

It's just like incels with women, sometimes the best thing for them to do is have a social group and actually have platonic fun with a woman. Play a video game, sports, etc.
It's hard to hate people if you enjoy an activity with them.

Mike Ross vs. LTG
who wins?

no africa is very safe. their IQ is so low they don't pose any real threat they might just swing their heavy log around and knock themselves out while attempting to attack you.

very safe land. pls send money and food there and spend lots of tourist money!

according to the internet it says it's one of the safest countries in africa to visit.
do i expect 2nd world/3rd world countries to be anywhere near as safe as 1st world nations. Nope.
it also doesn't say all of south africa is safe. it specifically says the areas circled in green.

i have to give it the benefit of the doubt because it's fucking africa, it's not a 1st world contintent and i dont think there's any countries in africa which would be considered 1st world.
It's like mexico, or south america in terms of saftey. You probably wont get killed or raped, but you wouldn't want to live there over the US

Actually its the opposite, everybody who lives near or has a healthy amount of contact with blacks begins to hate them for being dumb and violent.
I wonder why

Attached: 1560412305654.jpg (1242x1381, 737K)

>thinks africa is a small country of black people riding elephants

>North of africa
>safe

Angola is probably safer than Marocco as they're just an extention of Portugal. A mostly Christian country, poor as fuck but a lot safer for euros than most Muslim countries

>i have to give it the benefit of the doubt because it's fucking africa, it's not a 1st world contintent
Irrelevant if you have money and buy a good guide

Didn't this guy kill himself last month?

>give Africa the benefit of the doubt in terms of being safe
Just go to Detroit and tell me how safe the areas with mostly blacks are

Socializing will only make you hate women, normalfags and niggers with a blazing, burning passion, and treasure those that rise above your expectations.

This nigga threatened to rape a dude on stream.