Pannen breaks the 20 barrier

youtube.com/watch?v=1kfkiH51AA8

In case you weren't aware.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCJMwsS6t5E
youtube.com/watch?v=fsQwUJTC_Pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish I had the motivation to do anything close to this

This. I have no dedication to anything anymore, or motivation to try to begin with. I can never focus on anything for more than an hour.

Attached: 1542604408895.jpg (650x512, 45K)

I wonder how it felt to be that Amp, just watching Mario stand by the star for 18 fucking minutes, before seeing him warp through the wall then fly out of it.

I don't understand what's happening

I wish I had the autism to do things like this.

Double digit IQ

>just watching Mario
Pretty sure he calculates the time.

>can manipulate all matter
>can move faster then light (if he has built up enough speed)
>full control over parallel universes, was able to trap Koopa the Quick in one
Is there a single character in all of fiction that could defeat him?

Attached: pannen.jpg (800x450, 79K)

this man has been trying to beat the game without jumping/performing a full A press

I wonder how different the story of Tails Gets Trolled would be if they had this Mario

how EVEN the fuck

does he have CHIM?

TJ """""""""""henry"""""""""" yoshi

vivec WISHES he could pull this kind of shit

>2:09
what the fuck

Attached: 1555426049416.gif (278x278, 3.94M)

SO THIS IS THE POWER OF AUTISM

>He literally stored and spawned two bob-omb's to clip through the wall behind the star after manipulating the pendolum

TJ LOSES AGAIN

Attached: image.jpg (612x596, 205K)

His Watch for Rolling Rocks video and explanation were on the level of graduate research
Don't feel bad, just keep looking around for stuff that interests you, instead of the same old stuff that doesn't

>a full A press
Doesn't exist

>18 minutes of pendulum manipulation
nigguh

Attached: tumblr_oyj9hwEaRF1rbt1wio6_500[1].gif (405x270, 2.76M)

What happened to that potential strat that would've bypassed BitFS 0x A presses?

I wasn't actually, I was out on vacation so I missed this
Thanks op

Wii VC only
While it does save an A press, and makes it possible to complete the game with 0 A presses, for 120 stars Japanese version is still superior, thanks to saving on re-entries to TTC through spawning displacement, especially now since he just shaved another one with the same glitch

Not that one, this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=pCJMwsS6t5E

but I guess I answered my own question because a new vid was just uploaded:
youtube.com/watch?v=fsQwUJTC_Pc

what's the need to be able to beat a game without pressing A?

Ok so maybe i got this wrong but aren't 0.5 A presses kind of worthless? If you're going for a 0 A press run, then you're never going to get to use an A press hence them being worthless for the run.

I don't get the pendulum manipulation and wall part. Can't he just reach the star without doing that shit easily?

He can, but then he will spawn on the floor and will need to jump to reenter the stage.

I see, it makes sense now.

An A press is an A press, you can't say it's only half.

When any% finally hits 0 A presses there better be a sticky.

>00:00:00

Attached: 1562484384284.jpg (707x610, 39K)

Don't kid yourself. No one on this board actually cares beyond "half A presses LOL!!!"
It's such a shame, too. The content is easily the most interesting shit anybody could ever watch on youtube.

The theoretical pie in the sky dream is 0 A presses, but the "practical" thing is minimum A presses.

I thoroughly enjoyed his content, but then he started doing only uncommentated pannen vids, and I can only remain so interested in those.

Last time I checked, 0.5 > 0.0

The notation is only relevant to the IL run, because during the course of a full run it actually adds 0 presses.