Oh wow Mario, youa fucked up again

Oh wow Mario, youa fucked up again.

Attached: C18D7EE8-748B-49CA-AAE2-A68019BB97F6.jpg (210x240, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0mdXvG2BYQe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GIMME THE CONTROLLER MARIO YOU'RE FUCKING TERRIBLE AT YOUR OWN GAME

You’re a funny guy, Luigi

it's a snake block, luigi
you didn't make it

Someone post it

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Attached: O_388m-s.jpg (500x500, 25K)

you just prevented me from exiting this thread. better be good

WHERES THE VOCAROO

That's funny, Luigi - you know, I've always thought you were a funny guy. I mighta got the brains, the fame and the looks, but I don't make people laugh like you do, little bro. Just one look at that emaciated face of yours and everyone's laughing. Just looking at you now, I'm laughing, too.

You know, I haven't laughed this hard since I came inside Daisy, and she made this weird face... What, you didn't know about that? Yeah, after I saved her from that alien, I took her for a ride on my 'rocket', if you get what I'm saying. God, she was so keen, Luigi - I've never fucked a broad that was so eager. I barely had my overalls off when she threw her legs over me and started pumpin' her hoochy-coochy on my little paisan. I tell ya, Luigi, it was like fucking a spring, how she was just hopping up and down on my cock, panting with her tongue out like a dumb mutt. And - and this is the funny part - when I came inside her, Luigi. When I came, she made this face... It was this stupid fucking smile, Luigi. Like her mind went blank or somethin', and she was just moaning with her mouth hanging open like an idiot. She even drooled, Luigi. Like a dumb fucking dog, or some kinda retard or somethin' - I had her drool in my chest hair, Luigi. Fucking saliva, y'know? It was the funniest thing I'd ever seen, Luigi. I'd never seen that before, a woman just losing her mind like that. It was the most pathetic thing I'd ever seen - what a whore, am I right? I just started to laugh at her, you know? I was just laughing and laughing. And even thinking about it now, I'm still laughing.

Hey, what's with the tears, little bro? Hey, that's all in the past, y'know? I got no respect her, so you don't gotta worry about me going in for seconds. ...Huh? She told you she was waiting for marriage or something? ...You know, that's pretty funny, too. You just never quit, do ya?

Attached: 1.gif.61dbc281ba569b45ddee7f2f8edc47fb.gif (519x477, 53K)

Do you think Mario and Luigi are good at playing their own video games?

that was worth waiting around for

Luigi I’m sorry, it must be hard to you, always living in my shadow.
Unlike you, I always got all the fame. Everyone loved me more even so you always did that same things as me
I didn’t think about it in the past, rarely I paid attention to your sad face, the one that born the day I became an start
God know how hard you work to be at my level of popularity, day by day, and still, you were the second one
I understand now why your eyer are full of hatred towards me, even if it wasn’t my intention

I apologize, I really do, for all theses years in which you couldn’t sleep due to the void in you life
Sorry Luigi, as your older brother I should have protected you, but instead I was minding my bussiness instead

Good things should happen to you life, because you deserves it, and because my life wouldn’t be the same without you
As today I promise to myself to give you attention and love, while also trying to prove the world that you’re also number one. Because you’re a start
You are the best thing that happened to me, my dear brother

Attached: 06303A25-9B78-4DC4-9AA0-CDA4CBC2182B.jpg (640x353, 30K)

I remember that I was there when this happened. Sometimes Yea Forums is okay

Wholesome

I would pay money for Vinny Vinesauce to say this in his Mario voice

Someone made a vocaroo with a pretty good impression, don’t know where that shit is now though.

Might be archived.
Good luck finding it though.

I'm still convinced it was staged. Still glorious.

Is this it?
vocaroo.com/i/s0mdXvG2BYQe

that impression is terrible

I need a better impression please.
If I weren't a girl I'd do it.

>a girl
Let's see the goods, sister. You know the drill.

Okay here

Attached: 1563830545325.gif (500x500, 999K)