WE'RE HAVING AN ANGRY SMASH THREAD

WE'RE HAVING AN ANGRY SMASH THREAD

RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1562468186984.jpg (741x720, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KdhvjcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate incineroar's inclusion

if you play

WOLF
NESS
FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTERS THAT AREN'T IKE

you are a faggot, all of the other characters are fine

>tfw you play Wolf and Robin
where did I go so wrong...

Luigi stinks of peepee in is pants

Kirby sucks DICK and isn’t fun to play in his current state.

WHY THE FUCK ISNT HERO OUT YET

>have no characters that call to me
>above average player
>go random in lobbies
>get kicked by some people right away
>get kicked by the rest after beating them 1-2 times
People seem to get quite upset at it. Very rarely someone will also go Random. Also, while it's more rare these days...
>person teabags constantly at the start
>stops after getting their shit pushed in
>kicks you or leaves

>still can't choose random on online
fuck that shit

where's boss rush? where's smash run? where's a sidescrolling adventure mode? I miss the PvE content so goddamn much

You can in lobbies. Quickplay is garbage. Trust me, I'm a retard who got every character to elite

>Shit Range
>Extremley Slow ground speed
>slow air speed
>top 3 worst recoveries
>Barely any reliable safe on shield options
>Weight is way less than it should be
>Will never get buffed, has a better chance of getting nerfed
Feels good being a Doc main

Attached: 56A2D195-843B-4CC3-983D-0DBB73CF47D5.gif (280x371, 911K)

Ultimate online seems like they deliberately designed it to be the shittiest matchmaking system to ever be put online.

>no random
>no way to communicate with the other player
>no tag changing between matches either which was the improvised way to communicate in 4
>can't change characters between matches, so if you finally find someone fun you're stuck playing the exact same matchup over and over and over
>still get put into matches with retarded rulesets

What was wrong with 4gloryhole? All they had to do was throw Battlefield variants into it too and it would have been fine. Instead they removed a shit ton of basic bitch fucking functions like tags and character changing and made it not playslists of rulesets but instead able to fuck up your desired ruleset.

Attached: 1474589363237.jpg (445x604, 35K)

>Head into arenas
>get kicked as soon as they see Samus
I swear I don't camp at the ledge spamming projectiles, I just wanna play the fucking game reeeee

Attached: D-mgbsYW4AAji3Y.png (512x512, 260K)

>go into one of those weird xaDril lobbies because 1/6
>play main guy who was Samus and does the whole running t-bag thing
>take lead and force him to approach
>2 stock him with Marth
>kicked immediately, lobby now full
Is this shit a cult? Why do they have 6 lobbies up

Fuck Palutena
Fuck Lucina
Fuck Peach
Fuck Inkling
Fuck Wario
Fuck Olimar
Fuck Snake
Fuck Pichu
Fuck Wolf

Jesus why can't people leave this stupid shit in QP, arenas should be a safe haven from that

WHERE IS HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He would be the worst inclusion in Smash history if it weren't for fucking Corrin

Like up until Sm4sh there were no bad picks. There were weird choices to be sure but none that filled me with disgust like those two have

The saltiness usually comes from people who straight up refuse to approach and then still lose.

People who play joker are telling the whole world they’re scrubs who abuse Jokers guns and projectiles

If you play Piranha Plant you are telling the world you only play this character to make people on the other side of the world seethe

Fuck Chrom players, you complained for years about chrom not being in smash and samurai have you an inbred clone

Fuck Lucina players, only playing your shitty echo because she’s easier and you waifu a girl with no tits or ass

Fuck Roy players, he was taken out for a reason

Yes
No
Yes
Yes
No
No
Yes but no homo
No
No

STOP FUCKING AUTO-FACING OPPONENT RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE WHY CAN'T I TURN THIS OFF

Attached: 600px-Ryu_-_Super_Smash_Bros_Ultimate.png (600x600, 197K)

How is Incineroar any different from Pichu, Lucario or Greninja? Whenever we get a new Smash game we will always get a new Pokemon from the current gen, Pokemon sells too much for them not to do that.

Fuck off cunt if I can identify you by your pics you're doing something wrong

>can't be crossed up
>SAKURAI HOW DO I TURN IT OFF

>Smash
>Crossups
loving every laugh

i find that annoying playing against the shotos. i always forget that they can mash out an attack in disadvantage and always be facing the correct way for it to land, other characters can't do that without carefully inputting a turnaround before hitting attack (which nobody does, so they just whiff and get punished for it)

>crossed up
>in Smash
>where you control which direction you want your attacks to go in
>you in charge of not being a cock-inhaling retard

Attached: 1431314023466.png (136x135, 32K)

You really do suck holy shit, crossups are when you hit an opponents shield and hit behind them which is the only way to deal with fags like DK

No
No
No
No
Hell to the no
Fuck no
No
Yes
Yes

WHERE THE FUCK IS HERO
HIS SPIRITS ARE UPLOADED ALREADY, WHY WAIT
JUST HIT THE FUCKING RELEASE BUTTON ALREADY

>Quickplay is so bad that you lose any motivation to play
>Lobbies are slow as hell and get laggier the more people join
>Havent played smash in like a month or more
>Come back and have to deal with Mario mains who rip my ass apart

Attached: 1540853984590.jpg (540x540, 26K)

Whats the point of Pokeballs or Pokken anymore? Let's just add every new Pokemon while we're at it! Even the set of keys!

FUCK NESS
FUCK LUCAS
FUCK YOU

Attached: 1547191868297.jpg (388x388, 33K)

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I SMASH SOME PUSSY??!

I dont get why they removed letting you switch characters. Getting styled on in a bad matchup and not being able to switch is the worst feeling.

Attached: 1562468898644.jpg (663x579, 38K)

why the fuck am i only good with mii brawler

>play tr4sh 4gloryhole
>run up against some shitter character you hate
>switch to a character to stomp the shitter character you hate, or better yet, switch to the other person's main and delete them

>play Ult online
>run up against some shitter character you hate
>just have to let it go and leave

Attached: 1406433013891.jpg (160x160, 5K)

>is trash unless the person doesn't respect your YOLO garbage
I hope you do more than just throw iron balls all day and then go for broke when you get close.

Because most people have no experience fighting mii brawler. He's really easy to defeat when you realize can only really kill with smash attacks.

My gameplan is usually to fish for down tilts and back airs.

Then you're better than most Brawlers. Might I suggest trying to put in work with Mario, who is essentially a better version of Brawler?

Cloud is very unga bunga and im sick of it

>join ffa arena
>host and another dude teaming up on me and the other retard
>both t-bag and taunt after every stock taken
>retard ganon ungas both host and his loyal lap dog down to one stock
>ganon eventually loses all stocks
>my 2 stocks vs host and bf
>take out host
>take out his bf
>t-bag while he’s falling
>hit “See ya” on results screen
>they try to start up another game quickly
>let timer go all the way down to 1
>back out of arena
>send both host and his bf a friend request
>didn’t accept
Heh, was pretty fun

Attached: DF024EE4-7440-46AE-8770-F41EE6FBCE3E.jpg (640x763, 71K)

It's not even that he's unga bunga its that Up-B out of Shield is spammable as fuck

Cool blog

>upb OOS

do you play Ganondorf

I remember they announced that stupid shit in the reveal like they were proud of it.
instantly I was like
>No why the fuck would you do that? that's a retarded idea.
I was right.

trash ultimate sucks anyway tho.

reimu is in
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

Attached: 1563774434070.png (420x314, 80K)

I've been trying but it seems like it's harder to kill with him for me.

WHERE THE FUCK IS HERO

Attached: 1480971170978.png (669x570, 83K)

Do you have frequent arenas.

if you want there to be, then sure

In the long run he has better kill options-- Brawlers mostly are silly moves that mostly just work because 13f of delay or whatever online. Plus Mario can actually edgeguard fairly deep and kill off of stray aerials at higher %s. You'll just be less frustrated in the end. But if you have fun with Brawler, you have fun.

That is precisely the wrong answer

Sometimes, but today I was playing Roy and could not for the life of me get in on those little shits.

I would definitely fuck Inkling

I ran into a good adult link yesterday and he made me want to kill myself

Pichu: Easy inclusion back in melee having much of pikachus move set and having some 2nd gen representation.

Lucario: blatant shillmon though its competitive usage is good, has actual fans and it was new at the time back in Brawl to advertise 4th gen.

Greninja: Basically newer Lucario shillmon people gravitated towards the ninja as the other starters were ugly

Incineroar: slow ugly no neck thing actively hated even before it was officially announced due to leaks those sausage fingers and noodle arms Junichi Masuda's personal favorite pokemon the man whos heading the downfall of pokemon.

Attached: 1542330354725.png (479x501, 171K)

thanks user

No doubt in the future somebody's favouritepokemon will be Incineroar because of Smash.

He's my favorite fire type

>tfw everybody always chooses "your" alt

Attached: tumblr_piygeeJlIc1xmnilko1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 238K)

I'm not really mad about anything..

WHERE IS WALUIGI

Attached: 1560762139572.jpg (718x625, 299K)

Oh, Waluigifags. Always the ones asking the wrong questions. You know with the energy you possess, why not pick a candidate that actually has a winning chance?

Attached: 1558061502178.png (920x690, 401K)

Why are you always piggybacking off requested characters to shill this server? That's fucking retarded

Imagine hating the best Pokémon

Damn I feel like absolute garbage. Was practicing my lucina edge guard in training and was doing well so decided to go online, and for whatever reason played like absolute garbage. Went from being high 4 million to 3 million gap and I legit have no explanation other maybe I'm tired or something. Kirby especially kicks my ass for some reason.Losing as lucina sucks too, because everyone assumes you're just playing a top tier for easy wins and will teabag every stock. People don't realize that lucina is just as hard to do well with at this level of play as any other character.

FUCK ZELDA
FUCK LUIGI

I bet you main you main some heavyweight shitter lmao

t. masuda

why are samus, link, and lucas players on quickplay laggy 99% of the time?
I have almost NEVER had a decent fight against a single one. sometimes it's a couple extra seconds of input delay, sometimes it's a slideshow, either way it's painful and you either eat the chance of a ban or GSP loss, or both (or play it out if you hate yourself)
also Lucas players (even when they're not laggy) always seem to spam PK fire and PK freeze and literally nothing else, even in 4mil+. It's not that annoying once you learn how to deal with em, but like. why do they do that? Lucas has pretty good aerials but they're deadset on using their cheesey tools that only work on braindead retards or victims of lag.

Attached: D_x_OFxXUAE0nDT.jpg (738x900, 121K)

Based.

Attached: 1560275268649m.jpg (1024x842, 88K)

I try to go to arenas and have fun but it usually gets ruined pretty quickly. Some people just continuously run. Why are you even playing, hell, why are you paying for online just to run?

I hate that my main since n64 is too underrated/underplayed to have tournament results, yet everyone hates him anyway. What did he do to deserve this?

Attached: 42d40d79_14dd_448f_9c75_d784ba091870.png (480x360, 175K)

I hate how many people have grown to hate FE because of Smash and how Sakurai and friends insisted on adding Chrom despite being effectively the 4th Marth now.
At some point you're just hurting the already shaky reputation.

Attached: 1549767594560.jpg (540x622, 70K)

Would you want edelgard as dlc

ultimate is too easy
i hate how i can just rely on simple, consistent, shallow strategies to secure a win, and doing something interesting or stylish will usually lead to losing. my exceptions to this are shulk and joker, which is why i play them mostly. they can resort to some shallow strategies but their stylish and skilled stuff is just as valid too.
oh, and ive barely done any training for this game and i still find mostly pretty easy wins in elite despite only having like 200 hours in the game. ive opened training mode like twice, and one time was to just fuck around with items.
i guess i just have played so much smash in my life that it comes naturally to me.
this shit fucking sucks
i am decent with like 90% of the of the cast and really great at like 4 different characters. i also somehow get worse the more i play a character in a row. for example, the character im most skilled with and get the most results out of is shulk. but after 3-4 rounds of shulk i start playing like trash. the second i switch to a different character (usually joker or mega man), ill start doing great again. counterpicking is something i do often playing offline. i try my hardest not to counterpick to have a ridiculously easy matchup. i really just to it to keep myself interested

nah, too forced even if its an axe user

Most people hate it because of the 3ds crap but mobage shit was the final blow.

I would personally strangle every single rosterfag to death if given the chance. Mouthbreathing human cancer that blindly hates perfectly fine characters that they view as "stealing the spot" from their retarded little ideas. That's not even starting on the constant unending spam and cringy drama.

Attached: 1562892609780.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

>i hate how i can just rely on simple, consistent, shallow strategies to secure a win, and doing something interesting or stylish will usually lead to losing

this is every smash game, and most fighting games. simple is easy and easy stuff is the stuff you won't mess up in a tense situation which is why it works.
if you want to be stylish just git gud to the point where ordinary scrubs on elite smash fall for your crazy shit

>this is every smash game

Not really no. Yes Melee and 64 has their bair wall characters but even a lot of bread and butter requries high execution.

I mean Axe is now a grand finals regular and even major winner and everything about playing Pikachu is ten times harder than it needs to be.

yes but for every axe theres 25 fox or marth mains who do the same shit as every other one and do well in tournament. half the reason axe does so well is because there arent any other pikachus at his level to practice against.

Yeah but those Fox and Marth mains aren't doing simple shit when you're competing at high level. Just basic neutral movement in the top 25 is constant technical proficiency, it's certainly not the easy stuff.

I stopped playing after the second week because it's unplayable garbage.

It fails as a competitive game when shit feels impossible to punish bad players and certain things are dumbed down so I can't tell if the enemy player is good or not. Input lag and 8 frames of native input lag makes this game unbearable to play.

It fails as a casual game with less modes and options than Sm4sh, somehow. Very little to do single player-wise (like taking out Coin Battles, even if nobody played it - it's still one less thing you can do), as Spirit Mode doesn't count when it's just Events without the charm and repetitive tasks of killing AI but 'this time the stage has heavy wind' when you could just get a Spirit to cancel it out therefore making it a simple 1v1 battle against AI without the challenge or purpose...
Having to wait for shitty lazy devs to give us the Level Editor and Home Run Contest already being in the fucking game files. My guess is they will continue to add shit that should have been in the game to begin with over time, but who knows.

Online, doesn't need explaining but except it checks out when you see the credits and find out it was made by four japs.

Visuals are subjective, but man is this game hard to look at with the heavy lighting and particle effects all over the place being all opaque, especially FoD unironically making my eyes burn trying to look at it for more than a minute.

I honestly don't know how they thought it was a good idea to release this game, but it won't matter because idiots will eat it up anyways so me not playing won't matter. It's okay when Nintendo does it.