GTA IV is better than GTA V

GTA IV is better than GTA V

Attached: GTA IV vs V Cops.webm (994x560, 2.85M)

One might say GTA4 has soul while V is a soulless glorified gambling/shark cards simulator.

GTAV would have been better in everyway if they didn't rip out the fun physics and gunplay from 4.

GTA is one of the most overrated franchises in vidya. Most of the games are garbage, but because they have "epic cool niggers xD pop culture reference" normies eat it up.

k crowbcat

friendly reminder that no gta game was ever any good

cringe.

Attached: 1533796046613.jpg (694x693, 34K)

>ACKCHYUALLY THE MOST POPULAR FRANCHISE IN ENTERTAINMENT HISTORY WAS NEVER GOOD
Go beat off to anime

Attached: actually.jpg (200x200, 12K)

There has actually never been a bad GTA game.

Water is wet.

This.

They spent so much time creating a complex world and working with a new game engine just to make it the most shallow and soul sucking experience in GTA. Nothing about the game feels satisfactory.

>They spent so much time creating a complex world
And they even failed at that. Worst map in GTA history, and nothing fun to find.

go beat off to avengers, normgroid cretin

Attached: 1563933943983.webm (512x320, 2.93M)

Avengers is actually better than any anime

>>ACKCHYUALLY THE MOST POPULAR FRANCHISE IN ENTERTAINMENT HISTORY WAS NEVER GOOD
Pokémon is also awful, yes

agreed

What was fun to find in 4? The heart?

Swiggity Swooty

Except GTA5 was literally made for the same consoles as IV. Hence the tuned down physics.

Cool hidden shit like the sultan rally car in Alderney, the stinger police car. And even goofy shit like the swing-set

Except people have modded euphoria physics rehaul into the 360/PS3 versions and they had ZERO impact on performance. Don't blame consoles for the developers' faults dumbass.

Why are you using a hacked game as proof of anything?

Retarded argument considering RDR had the best shooting and physics engine, and that was also made for consoles.

Never ever, btw

It was because Rockstar of David didn't want to pay the Euphoria devs for the license. They make billions on every game yet were too cheap to renew a sinple physics engine contract.

Exactly my point, lazy cheap fucks couldn't shell out for a good physics system so V suffered for it.
At least they somewhat fixed it in RDR2

Not the same user, but here.
TBOGT is the only good version of IV, and also my favorite GTA.

Attached: GTA IV Bullshit driving.webm (800x450, 2.88M)

Left is way more comfy

RDR2 still has way worse physics than the Euphoria physics of RDR1. RDR2 just has a fuck ton of animation reels to disguise it. It's probably Rockshart pride preventing them from using Euphoria again.

>Dude what if the cars handled like boats sailing on ice

I know. It's still much better than what was in V though.
Max Payne 3, RDR1, and GTA IV still hold the titles for the greatest physics system in all of gaming, and probably will for years.

t. drives a boat on land

Learn to brake. GTA5 cars drive like LEGOs with retarded acceleration and braking speeds. Literally braindead.

I remember when I slid into curb and my car flipped on its roof, then I uninstalled GTA IV

What does that have to do with unrealistically soft suspenion?

What I find ironic about GTAVs popularity its tied to all those extra game modes online and mods, the ones that turn up the physics to exaggerated levels moreso than 4

Has anybody in this thread actually driven a car?

Disliking unpopular things doesn't make you smart or unique.

the majority of o are bus riders, so I would imagine the same for v

Woah so much stuff

Yes. It's hard to appreciate GTAV "driving" once you've driven a real car.

not gameplay-wise

Exactly gameplay wise. The shootouts in GTA4 are way more fun and engaging than the dull GTAV shit.

> glorified tech demo is better than the commercial 2.0 version
You could say so if you're a fan, many interesting concepts get gutted along the way. However, GTA IV is only better in physics/AI, it loses in terms of gameplay mechanics, world variety or even a plot.

Can't wait for the next microtransaction fest

Don't make me suplex your ass

GTA IV is better because GTA 5 has GTA Online attached to it.

You're a fuckin FOOL. That's the main reason it's better. You could argue that V has more content but the actual gameplay is garbage compared to IV so it doesn't matter. Hence all the webms

>However, GTA IV is only better in physics/AI, it loses in terms of gameplay mechanics
That's an oxymoron

> actual gameplay is garbage compared to IV
Actual "gameplay" in IV is tailing missions, taxi missions or "kill-them-all" missions. Only a handful of scenarios stand out, like the one where you need to call a victim or snipe one of two brothers or... Uuuhhhh... I guess that's it, even SA had more interesting gameplay.

You're a fool

GTAV has just about worse everything.

>physics vs no physics
I prefer physics thank you

not to mention crashing into other cars. Every vehicle is now heavy to push unlike in gta 4. People may argue the driving physics in 4 are more stiff but that never really bothered me. I immediately got used to it. 5 really surprised me with the not so stiff driving anymore. It felt overwhelming.

Fucking lmao

Attached: 14323123131.jpg (600x400, 42K)

>t. coping weeb

Gotta agree with this one.
Even mainstream American capeshit is better than most anime.

>I've never seen a 4wd with a lift kit

Vanilla GTA IV > Vanilla GTA V
Modded GTA V > Modded GTA IV

Fite me.

holy heck. is this real?

Attached: 1558417436612.jpg (694x693, 108K)

Nope it's fake

>Nope it's fake
It's as real as your cope.

So basically non-existent then?

WOAHHHH SOO REALISTIC

Attached: 1564074392752.png (1267x785, 99K)

Left is more realistic. They even got the limited slip differential working overtime on the unloaded inside wheel right. That's a thing with older cars.

Christ if I had a big SUV tilting like that under those low speeds like on the left, I'd immediately have it put it for suspension repair

Based

The vehicles do sway like boats though. Even though it gives the cars more satisfying physics.

it really is