Snipers ruin every single multiplayer shooter

Snipers ruin every single multiplayer shooter.

Attached: file.png (300x435, 161K)

Snipings a good job

iMAGINE BEING SO MUCH OF A PUSSY THAT YOU WON'T DARE TO GO CLOSE TO AN ENEMY IN A FUCKING VIRTUAL WORLD LMFAO

Just use the flank class bro

Gotta admit getting one shot fucking sucks

Imagine giving a fuck

>BAWWW I GET PWNED BY SNIPERS AND AM TOO SHIT TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT
Children.

the only counter to a good sniper is a better sniper

>half your team goes sniper class to try and counter the one good sniper on the opposite team

Attached: 1527503500237.png (764x1033, 702K)

Good sniper kills servers the same way a cheater can. It feels the same playing against either.
I think he needs more team based weapons like sleeper or midrange sort of weapons like huntsman alongside bringing down headshot damage from 150 to 120.

true
only exception is that everyone's a sniper

>long range hit scan ruins every single multiplayer shooter

fixed that for you

Honestly just remove razor back and increase his charge time before headshots activate.
force him to hardscope more and have the skill floor to counter him lower incredibly.

retarded
meant if everyone's a sniper, then its fine otherwise no

Except in most games with snipers nowadays, people like to get in close and attempt quickscopes.
Not saying that what you're referring to doesn't exist, but it's certainly more rare.

>stab his razorback
>cloak and dagger on a box
>watch him try to look for you with his melee for the rest of the game

Attached: spy.png (200x328, 69K)

>he can't outsnipe the shitter whos dominating him
>he can't go soldier with gun boats and just rocket jump, instakill him by shooting the floor, and rocket jump to every health pack on the map or even spawn
>he doesn't shoot them point blank as spy just for disrespect
>he can't run them over as demoknight
>he can't aim flares
>he can't hold m1 as medic and build uber from cover, letting his team survive 150 damage quick scopes, until he single handedly wins the choke fight because that class is broken
>he doesn't use the vaccinator when aimbots join.

Attached: 1546468724182.png (640x600, 614K)

What's up with all the aimbotters lately? I have like one every second game on a weekend.

If I could have complete creative control of any game, it'd be TF2, and the first fucking thing I'd do is remove sniper.

your movement is shit