Banjo in Smash

I still can't believe he's in, bros. I remember playing his game when it was brand new back when was a wee lad in 1998. Not only have they managed to recreate his model from the promotional images, but the attention to detail when it comes to his moveset is astonishing. I never expected them to give him grenade eggs or actually use the shock jump pad as the recovery. I expected a similar animation in-air for the recovery but not the actual pad itself to appear. Do you think the pad is still there if he uses the recovery in the air? Would the pad itself just fall to the ground for other people to use it similar to Mega Man? Banjo's run animation starts off with him running just to quickly transition to Kazooie running with Banjo on his back was a nice touch. The final Smash is the fucking Jinjonator. I don't even use final smashes but even i'm tempted to try it a couple times. Even outside of the moveset, the trailer was so beautifully crafted. They referenced the Guntilda death scene at the end of the original game, and even showed a second of Banjo teaming up with Diddy which was a nice nod to DKR. It blows my mind this will be the very first game that features both Banjo and Donkey Kong. I cannot wait to see them side by side. We still don't know all their smash attacks, aerials, throws, and all that great Banjo music. The stage is a nice mixture of all 3 games, and even his idle animation is a nice callback to Nuts & Bolts. This also means we're getting a Banjo-Kazooie Amiibo. What do you guys want to see and what music tracks are you hoping to hear?

Attached: banjo.png (894x894, 706K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8S7pXH05yKY
youtube.com/watch?v=cUbzCu9Qetk)
youtube.com/watch?v=i_qEhYY1bpw&t=150s
youtube.com/watch?v=jZOsNNlDI1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Bv2BgnhhYVc
youtube.com/watch?v=TmrFm19Wrws
youtube.com/watch?v=AgiwKT7JXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=fNCedOIvoZo
youtube.com/watch?v=kk1hUp2PZyI
youtube.com/watch?v=9vYhUmWX0ME&t=161s
youtube.com/watch?v=auiVH_LCwiw
youtube.com/watch?v=EAZTBKHdv0U
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjsHjnhh_Xg
youtu.be/9A2kmjpwLM4
youtube.com/watch?v=VpOftxDV3-A
youtube.com/watch?v=swuFF1rsMe4
youtube.com/watch?v=fny_X2xxWoY
youtube.com/watch?v=u4jlk2x3Om0
youtube.com/watch?v=VB-WvKoBZgA
youtube.com/watch?v=3SjGGQuUOh4
youtube.com/watch?v=13sei6ykpzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Bree.png (300x300, 4K)

comparison

Attached: boomerjo Kazoo.jpg (1200x651, 95K)

Attached: Banjo evolution.png (2954x553, 1.65M)

Attached: Screenshot (84).png (1366x768, 1.63M)

You really can see the slight downscale they performed on Banjo's head. Looking at the smash render it looks like it worked pretty well. Is it just me or do his hands look smaller too? Same deal with the head, looks good.

Attached: Screenshot (83).png (1366x768, 1.6M)

tl;dr post Banjo

Attached: 1563152436301.png (423x422, 269K)

His hands do look smaller now that you mention it. I'm really glad they adjusted his proportions, as this was probably all done for the sake of visual improvements and allowing him to work with some animations specifically in Smash.

I'm really curious what Crash would look like, hopefully better than his NST look.

Attached: 1556514479775.png (908x1599, 1.35M)

Someone please put Airpods in Banjo's ears.
Still looks so well made in the trailer. I really enjoy the bounce in Banjo's step when he walks. Shows just how happy he is to be here.

>What do you guys want to see?
Banjo actually using his transformations, or at the very least a mumbo hazard/item that summons them. Please don't be disappointing like Joker only using Arsene.
A stage with water and Clanker or that one Shark from Treasure Trove Cove as a hazard.
Gruntilda acting like a hazard (that Metal face dude from the Xenoblade stage, for example) complete with her voice and speech boxes.
A stage that changes the music depending on the stage shifting, maybe give it an underwater effect and slow down the music like the game.(not likely at all.)

>and what music tracks are you hoping to hear?
Anything Treasure Trove Cove or Click Clock Woods is my jam, but it's all good. Love the use of nature sound effects and bird chirps.

It's not so much that Banjo needs to go somewhere fast, Kazooie just sees a punk who needs a pecking.

Why does Banjo not have fur on his hands/feet?
looks weird, almost like a monkey

Attached: bear.jpg (599x900, 201K)

Rare always does that.

Do you think that since they acknowledge Rare head on (Raring to go, and logo on his backpack) do you think there will be other Rare content with the DLC, like music and costumes? If so, what do you wanna see/hear?

Attached: A6EEE3A8-9E40-4817-B223-618D2AE9D3F4.gif (250x141, 544K)

I'd be pissed if I don't get a Conker costume or spirit.

The only other Rare games I’ve played are Diddy Kong Racing and Donkey Kong 64. There’s a few music tracks I’d like from both, but they would have put them in by now if they wanted to.

i still think kazooie's eyes look weird
they're more squat and circular compared to banjo's more oval-shaped eyes

If Crash did get in, i’d bet money that it would be based off his orignal trilogy appearances. Simon, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Banjo, Ryu and even Cloud to a certain extent all look very similar to their first or most recognized designs. Crash would be an interesting case since a lot of the art of him are either completely 2D or are now by today standards outdated renders, similar to Banjo. Hoping he’ll be in, and as his classic design as well.

If the content is anything like the Joker and the supposed Dragon Quest spirits then I believe we are just getting Banjo stuff. Persona's content may have been from different games, but they were all Persona related. The returning Tails and Knuckles Mii costumes are possibly because they were owned by Sega along with Persona. I dunno, looks likely that it's just going to be Banjo stuff. The franchise has enough content to do it.

banjo is the guy all the smash kids turn to for fun and hugs
kazooie's warming up to them little by little, and was taken aback by ness and lucas' backstories

Attached: file.png (1280x1280, 680K)

AUTISM INCOMING
>Palettes
Green Bear, Blue Bird (Tooie P2 MP)
Blue Bear, Green Bird (Tooie P3 MP)
Yellow Bear, Pink Bird (Tooie P4 MP)
Pink Bear, Orange Bird (confirmed palette)
White Bear, Swapped Bird (Boggy- Kaz has yellow/red swapped over to reference his scarf)
Orange Bear, Indigo Bird (Duck Hunt's default palette)
Tuxedo-Dragon (N&B finish outfit and BT S&S bonus)
Tracks (13 Total)
BK Universe (10 total)
[REMIX] Spiral Mountain
[REMIX] Final Battle/Gruntilda's Lair
[REMIX] Click Clock Woods
[various] BK Main Theme (switches between various takes such as the original N64 theme, powerups, pause, Furnace Fun/Tower of Tragedy etc)
[BK] Treasure Trove Cove youtube.com/watch?v=8S7pXH05yKY (incorporates 'Captain Blubber' version after first loop youtube.com/watch?v=cUbzCu9Qetk)
[BK] Mumbo's Mountain youtube.com/watch?v=i_qEhYY1bpw&t=150s
[BT] Mr. Patch - Strange Wobbly Inflatable Thing youtube.com/watch?v=jZOsNNlDI1Y
[BT] Fun 'N' Games youtube.com/watch?v=Bv2BgnhhYVc
[N&B] Jinjo Challenge youtube.com/watch?v=TmrFm19Wrws
[N&B] Banjo Land - Jiggy Challenge youtube.com/watch?v=AgiwKT7JXEM
Other Rare 64 Tracks (3 total)
[PD] Chicago X youtube.com/watch?v=fNCedOIvoZo
[CBFD] Windy youtube.com/watch?v=kk1hUp2PZyI
[Blast Corps] Simian Acres youtube.com/watch?v=9vYhUmWX0ME&t=161s

>Spirits (13 Total)
Banjo Kazooie
Tuxedo Dragon
Gruntilda (BK Design)
Bottles (N&B Render - he doesn't have any others lol)
Mumbo (BT Render)
Jinjo (64-era Purple & Green Jinjos Render)
Klungo (N&B Render)
Mr. Patch (N&B Concept Art render)
L.O.G (N&B Render)
Humba (N&B Render)
Conker (CBFD Render)
Joanna Dark (PD Render)
Blast Corps (group vehicles render)

>Mii Fighter Costumes
Jinjo (Brawler, color is same as Mii's favorite color)
Mumbo (Swordfighter w/ shaman stick)
Conker (Swordfighter w/ Chainsaw)
Rash (Brawler)
Master Chief Helmet
Minecraft Steve Mascot Head

Attached: BT.png (416x450, 437K)

> "Banjo's run animation starts off with him running just to quickly transition to Kazooie running with Banjo on his back was a nice touch."
> "Kazooie running with Banjo on his back"
> "his"

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 9.04.09 PM.png (160x160, 19K)

>Final Battle gets a remix
based if true at all

Kazooie is indifferent to kids and lumas, but she's super protective of Ness and Lucas, especially Lucas considering he had it the worst.

I'm trying to think of a character who would play similar to Banjo but there's isn't anyone like him on the roster.

Geno is my number one and has been since Brawl, but BK has been a close second the entire time, feels so good to see him finally in. I hope he isn’t too OP.

Attached: D87A7E71-15CE-4B12-9B06-B6D0DDAE95C6.gif (719x397, 1.72M)

>Diddy has teeth but Donkey Kong doesn't

it all started in a match's aftermath
kaz was doing her usual trash talk
>run back home to mama, why dontcha?
lucas was among the losers, he shut up for the rest of the night
nobody talked to kazooie, and a few people like the princesses shot her a few looks while others had concerned looks on her faces when she saw them

eventually she patched things up with luke by talking to him personally, and learned his and ness' stories
then she goes extra ham on anyone who even fuckin looks at them wrong

Something else to note is that promotional material in the U.S. and Japan depict Crash differently. Would this also apply to his appearance on promos for Smash DLC?

Attached: maxresdefault (17).jpg (1280x720, 164K)

steve needs to be a swordfighter
diamond armor and alex skins would also be cool

Kazooie’s a jerk to most of the other fighters, though. It’s common practice for her to demand some money up front whenever one of them asks her and Banjo for a favor. Of course, they usually go ahead and do it anyway because Banjo’s not nearly as stingy, and also he’s just happy to be up ad running around after 11 years.

>Donkey Kong doesn’t
Something about this gif always bugged me, that’s gotta be it. I still love that they cheer for BK though.

Seeing "Microsoft" in the title screen on a Nintendo game is wild

but people end up paying kaz pocket cash anyways
they know she works her tailfeathers off helping banjo in his adventures

also bam and kaz do a lot of odd jobs around the manor, but kazooie is often seen slacking when banjo's doing most of the work
on friday nights and weekends they often use their chore money to order pizza for the mansion, but isabelle often takes the extra food and hides it after seeing what the duo looked like in 2008
but she still brings every slice back out during leftover nights

We now live in a world where Halo on a Nintendo console...still seems unlikely, but way less so than it was 5 years ago.

Real talk, why the fuck is Banjo playable? He's an irrelevant character from a dead franchise.

Actual iconic characters like most wanted first parties, who people have actually had patience to wait for are demoted to fucking assist trophies and spirits, which need I remind you were made ace/legend type so Sakurai could fuck with us. He knows the demand is there. But this ugly fucking bear cunt who has only 5 games, most of which weren't even good, and has fans that attacked children gets to be playable? I pray every fucking day that Trashjo and Shitooie are cut next game, which they will be because the next smash will prioritize first party over third, be prepared for 80% of third party (including your ugly cereal mascot) to be cut and replaced with better choices like Lyn, Ashley, Waluigi, and Tsareena.

This isn’t fucking acceptable. You can't defend this at all.

Attached: 1564096237246.jpg (800x400, 131K)

He's just a well balanced Mario type if that makes sense. Not overly gimmicky other than the cooldown on his side special.
>spammable projectile that can compete with others
>some itemplay with down special grenade eggs
>straightforward recovery
>other attacks are simple; claw swipes, pecks, using Kazooie as a bludgeon etc
Kinda refreshing, really.

Basically this. Banjo really looks like he'll play like a character introduced pre-Sm4sh (as he should've been)

dude's got 2 projectiles, one spammable and another explosive
plus he's got a running attack, and his recovery might have more than a few layers to it given that the footage we've seen is relatively limited

dude actually has a fair amount of similarities with inkling in terms of special moveset, minus the stage control and ammo gimmick
but that said im wondering exactly what gimmick if any they are gonna have
im thinking it could be that eggs and feathers might periodically appear on the stage for him to refill his tanks with, not unlike how shovel knight works in RoA

but that'd probably be too much

Real talk, why the fuck is Joker playable? He's an unpopular character from an overmilked franchise. Can't even beat out a dead bear and his stupid bird. Hopefully Smash 6 stops adding Johnny Come Latelies and focuses on the true blue golden oldies.

Attached: joker.png (1184x718, 319K)

i wish we could go back to kazooie's levels in tooie
yano, once everything's been done the rubble gets cleared up and the entrance re-opens, but all the older jiggies have retreated to their worlds, and new residents must be met and challenges completed to get everything together again

duck hunt

>BTFO
You can leave now

Attached: 1560274465731.png (879x875, 909K)

Too much of a zoner to be similar to BK beyond their looks.

Can this type of shitposting be banned? I mean, it is spammed quite a lot.

literally says in the official post that he stole the invitation

>Your favorite series will never have as much love and dedication put into its representation as Banjo

>SOUL
>SOUL

>what is Pokemon

>invitation was stolen
>the Phantom Thieves steal treasures formed by the consciousness of people, twisting their behavior and being
>someone's psyche was being twisted by desire to be in Smash
The game was rigged from the start

Attached: 70a959d84ddad5dc8e2fabdaa70e9bb7.jpg (720x719, 17K)

Yeah, I also cannot believe that a fucking cartoon cereal mascot got in over other, more deserving characters.

Think he would look better if he was looking at the camera and smiling more. I know what they were trying to go for but it just didnt work out that great if I'm going to be honest.

Probably unless Sakurai said " nah fuck that just keep him the same"

what the actual fuck where they thinking 2008 & 2010? disgusting.

came here to post this. If Crash gets in it's almost certain his alt will be japanese crash

>hey the old games were blocky right? we should make the new models blocky to fit in with the block-based car building mechanic we're implementing because we wanted to make the movement different in a platformer
post-buyout Rare was fucking retarded

Cope

>Bottles (N&B Render - he doesn't have any others lol)
NO. Just use a screenshot of his N64 model, like they did with the Mother 3 cast.

9 years with any game? kek

What the hell is wrong with the Grunty's Revenge render? Its looks like a poorly edited from other renders to make something new

>This isn’t fucking acceptable.
The only thing to accept here is that you lost. It's over.
No matter how much you whine, Banjo will never NOT be in Smash Ultimate. You've had quite some time to cope, so please keep quiet.

that but also his eyes and smile look all fucked up. has no charm of the original banjo. looks like some psychopathic cunt.

Still feels pretty surreal I agree, I'm a long-time Banjo-Kazooie fan and getting them in Smash Bros has been a personal wish of mine since Smash 64. After practically twenty years of neglect, I'm glad they are finally getting some love and attention again. Besides just getting them into Smash, the thing that has got me so thrilled is just how overwhelmingly positive the reception to their inclusion has been. The fact that they haven't been forgotten by the majority and that people still like them, that vindication in particular is sweet.

Attached: banjokazooieisstillprettypopularapparently.png (3000x2239, 1.72M)

Gex when? I mean, Gex was way bigger than Banjo.

Did you ever noticed thedifficult surgery banjo & kazooie had to go through to look like they use to be?
I dont kno about you mudafukaz but that shit is real, after the horrible designs they had to use in nuts and bolts, they took a period of 5 year plastic surgery to go back the way they were.

>this reading comprehension
Banjo is on his back

I want kazooie to be my wife

BREEEEEE

It's so trippy to see Banjo and Kazooie look like they fit right in with Nintendo's cast of characters when they're all together, and then look at the character copyright list to see "Nintendo" starting it and "Microsoft" ending it.

Post yfw the only character in the Grinch leak that you cared about was Banjo

>Gex was way bigger than Banjo
I'll bite.
Fucking how?

Attached: 1564169983410.jpg (639x586, 29K)

Real talk: what's it like posting the same shit over and over again?

>Gex
I don't know a single person who ever owned, played or even rented Gex

Attached: 1556388450558.jpg (1001x1001, 143K)

Crazy to believe that Sakurai wanted to put them in Melee but couldnt because some odd reason (we can speculate) and now theyre here

It’s acceptable. Kinda sad, but acceptable. It’s great that the Smash team listened to what the people want. Why is this what the people want? Couldn’t fucking tell you. I think it’s a waste, too. Either way, it’s good that the team listened to what a good amount of people wanted, even if they’re in their 30s.

Sakurai already stated that the reason was that Rareware had just been purchased by Microsoft and they didn't think it was wise to promote their competitors. But it was too late to take out the Perfect Dark items, so they kept them anyways but with censored data in every version aside from the Japanese copy. Banjo-Kazooie more than qualified to be added into Smash Bros back during Melee after how successful they were on the previous console, this is just making up for lost time and putting them back where they belong. And clearly the majority of people agree.

Attached: nintendo 64 lineup.jpg (960x770, 94K)

i can't decide whether this reasoning is petty or not

Eh the angular style was whatever. The best thing i can say about it was that it made them look older which i think they were going for

>I am too young to remember Blockbuster

From a business stand-point it makes sense, though it's a tough pill for fans to swallow. Thankfully, we've moved forward a lot with company relationships these last two decades so now, Banjo-Kazooie can finally come home without any legal tape stopping them. Sure, I would have preferred to have avoided the last 20 years of misery but at least I can take comfort now in the fact that they at least finally got a happy ending after everything.

Attached: 1563456611780.jpg (960x1011, 266K)

>Lyn
>Tsareena
Literally who
>Ashley
Legitimately learned who ashley actually was last month - only saw shitposting about her before that and was confused if she was some kind of anime character or some shit

You can also take a little bit of solace in that thought that Banjo fans may have been winning since around early 2018. It seems highly likely that all this started around E3 in 2018 when Phil Spencer met with Nintendo Suits and Sakurai. Phil himself said getting Banjo in Smash was fairly easy, putting the "Nintendo hates Banjo" narrative in the grave. I wonder if the K.Rool trailer was made with banjo in mind since both are so similar. Though that is just wild speculation from me, im just interested to know when all this winning started for us Banjo fans.

You can tell at the end of the trailer that this was a big deal for Nintendo. They took pride in this and it shows.

>Nintendo put their logo right over Banjo in this video thumbnail
youtube.com/watch?v=auiVH_LCwiw
Those cheeky fuckers are taking full advantage of Microsoft letting them market Banjo again

Nintendo are not blind to the massive reaction this caused. I doubt this'll be the last time we see Banjo and Kazooie. Nintendo would be fools to think there isn't an advertising gold mine here.

Attached: 1549406972476.jpg (1024x771, 214K)

I think I had a gameboy advance Gex game

been a long time coming but we did it bros

Attached: kazooie.jpg (474x541, 24K)

I BELIEVED I BELIEVED IN A BEAR AND A BIRD!

They’d probably just use the crash from the N.sane trilogy/CTR

i can defend this i like banjo more then the characters you posted you however can go eat shit

I thought the rare buyout didnt happen until 2002, but if Nintendo had known about it early on it made sense why they said not to even bother, i also thought Sakurai was referring to why he didnt add them as dlc still its great to have them back, all we need is kobe and griffey jr and we can recreate this glorious card

Attached: UF9ush2.jpg (2001x1125, 302K)

im still a little conflicted on the ideals of competing businesses
if it weren't for them being as hot as they were in the late nineties, we wouldn't have expedited the jump to 3d gaming
but now that they've calmed down we now have banjo in smash

probably thinking about this too much but i nevertheless do think its worth discussing at least somewhere
but on another matter im wondering how far microsoft is willing to let nintendo go with banjo

I love Bear and Bird.

ahh yes, Ken Griffey Jr. my most wanted smash bros character, as well as Kobe Bryant and TIE fighters

we need a nuts & bolts 2 racing game with the DKR crew
custom cars built off chassis a la lego racers
chassis have base stats, wheels are interchangeable, car parts add weaponry and minor stat alterations

A fine upgrade, and a proper introduction into HD. Full of charm!

Attached: what the guh huck.png (1133x781, 541K)

It always weirded me out that they changed him on the covers, yet he looks the same in the actual game.

Lets see..
>Too much Fire Emblem.
>Only appeals to Lolicon Cucks.
>Meme Character.
>Literal Who?
Somebody is triggered.

Attached: 1560292001003.png (1696x846, 84K)

YOU BANJOFAGS ARE LITERALLY SCUM! JUST BECAUSE WE BELIEVE BANJO SHOULDN’T BE IN SMASH DOESN’T MEAN WE’RE SEETHING STEVIES! WHEN WILL YOU RETARDS LEARN THAT IT WASN’T JUST DISCORD STEVEIES WHO DIDN’T WANT UGLY BEAR CUNT IN, IT WAS US WHO REQUESTED FIRST PARTY CHARACTERS WHO WERE ALSO ROBBED BY AN UGLY BEAT CUNT. DIE SCUM DIE!

It don't matter if you are a Blockhead or not. What does matter is that Banjo & Kazooie got in when you and your ilk said it would never, ever, ever happen. You lost, take the L and go away. Or keep seething so more people can laugh at your failure. Either way, I am happy, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1562608847406.png (5224x2304, 3.82M)

Whatever he’a a guaranteed cut next game. Honestly, fuck Phil Spencer I hope he gets demoted between now and next smash, that way banjo won’t be able to return.

This isn't a lie or bait. While the first Banjo sold over three million, the third Gex sold over five million and the whole series over 16 million. It's even on wikipedia.
Gex not only was way more popular than Banjo but it also outsold many Nintendo games now regarded as classics.

cope

Banjo is still an infinitely better and more relevant choice than Gayker.

What’s great is that you’ll actually get to find out because he’s absolutely in, with Coco (and her ‘pony hair’) as his echo.

Fucking light years better than trash tier characters like Gatornigger

Nostaliga faggots should KYS asap. No one gives two shits or knows about some faggot gator from 1935 when your parents weren't divorced.

Literally should have never got in smash. Bayonetta got in because she was relevant and a recent game release, not some literal who green shit.

>inb4 muh rob muh pacman muh duck hunt muh banjo
Icon characters of different eras or mascot characters. No one gives two shits about literal who the gator

Attached: disgusting fat fucking faggot.png (1500x1500, 1.64M)

Gayker is a deserving character from a rising series that is a spin off of a series started out on a Nintendo console. Ugly bear cunt is a rival company owned character who took a slot that could belonged to a most wanted first party character who would have just of a unique moveset as ugly bear cunt!

Sup nigger, fancy seeing you here

Attached: 9A9E4C09-425C-4C7D-8CF1-E367580532F3.jpg (1024x808, 119K)

Attached: 229A1E47-C9F2-427C-A350-A6B5DC5BAEBB.jpg (737x1024, 82K)

still an irrelevant fuckwad only liked by retards

That’s ugly bear cunt. K rool is like by Nintenbros the fans smash should actually appeal too. Ugly bear cunt is only liked be fat retarded autistic boomers. The fans smash shouldn’t appeal to.

>Lyn,
Wouldn’t even know who she was if she weren’t already an assist
>Ashley
Literal side character in a side franchise
>Waluigi
We’re way too far into the roster to add a Dan Hibiki tier joke character
>Tsareena
Literal who?

I wonder what count "ugly bear cunt" is up to on fireden.

You've left a trail of your samefagging that's a mile long or more

It's almost like Gex was a multiplatform character that sold based on the novelty of having a Lizard make Family Guy jokes at a time when voice acting was fairly novel for a game to have.

"Ugly bear cunt" is literally a household name.
Gatorfuck appeared in an old SNES game and a shitty CGI cartoon, no one gives a fuck about him but diaper shitting mongoloids, face facts gatorfaggot

It’s like Stevefagging all over again, and it’s beautiful. Never change.

Buddy that was just an unrelated pic of Banjo laughing that just so happened to have Steve. Sounds like you are the triggered Stevie here. Drink some water and have some sex, this ain't a fucking political debate cucker.

You do realize it was Nintendo who picked Banjo-Kazooie.

TL;DR all really deserving characters (not Tsareena) that ugly bear cunt took a slot for.

Still bigger than Banjo.

So, it’s what he is, deserving my ass.

Honestly. Not really. Waluigi especially. Was meme'd to death. Lyn would be OK, but Fire Emblem is way too packed! And Ashley is just kind of... well, not the best Wario rep. Hell, Kat and Ana were assist trophies before her, and people only know the song rather than the character.

Mad because bad

Never was a household name, he’s no Mario Pikachu or Mickey Mouse. He’s had less appearances than K Rool. Besides if you hate K Rool, then why not hate Rareware in general, if you hate K Rool you might as well hate ugly bear cunt too!

>Tsareena
You just want a plant to step on you, you pervert

Stay mad autismo

Attached: 1356731345709.jpg (600x574, 72K)

Yes, where the last game Gex was in was 1999 (Enter the Gecko... which flopped), Banjo was 2000. 2005 if GBA is considered, 2008 if N&B is considered, 2015 if Rare Replay is considered and... Oh! 2019! With Smash Ultimate!

Exactly, grotesque Crash is coming, soon Yea Forums will hate him.

Because banjo isn't as fucking ugly and disgusting and with as shit a fanbase of worthless idiots as Gatornigger

... My guy. Banjo made an appearance in a Mario game. Mario Artist for the N64.

I’M NOT A TRIGGERED STEVIE I’M A TRIGGERED NINTENBRO...WHY THE FUCK AREN’T 50% OF THE ASSIST TROPHY CHARACTERS PLAYABLE, THEY WERE WANTED WAY MORE THAN UGLY BEAR CUNT.

But we already have one!

Attached: Woah_-.jpg (190x265, 8K)

More moveset potential. Hell, if you are a real Nintenbro, you would love Banjo's inclusions, as he is finally where he should be (retarded false-flagger.)

Doesn’t fucking matter. Sakurai is the director, but Nintendo forced him to give into ugly bear cunt, he didn’t want to, as long as he’s directing next game, ugly beat cunt will be the first third party to go.

I respect what you said, but they still should have been in.

Nintendo gave him a list of which he would either say yes or no. He said yes to Banjo. It's also Sakurai's choice. And if you don't respect that, you're a soulless cuck.

You mean Because K Rool isn't as fucking ugly and disgusting and with as shit a fanbase of worthless idiots as Ugly bear cunt.

Shadows Of The Empire and Rouge Squadron were really popular on the N64, and the athletes had licensed games, and the Mariners were partly owned by Nintendo at the time.

Rofl that means nothing, that was just a cool little thing.

No I mean much worse, not allowed to tease it yet, be expecting it in August. Screencap this

I understand it's frustrating not to have a character you wanted included, but there is still hope for the future and I'm glad each character has it's fans. I remember the Steveposting annoying me back in the day, but now I think about it and laugh at how ridiculous the whole thing was. If they cut the load off of Fire Emblem, Lyn would fit in and if people would take a break from Waluigi for 2 seconds, I may lighten up to the idea again.

I would have cared if the buyout didn’t happen, that changed everything and you damn fucking know it.

I don't want this... please don't tarnish a good character into a fucking meme... PLEASE! Doomguy as well, leave their souls as they are!

Did anyone notice that their fsmash is a stop and swap only move?

Honestly, if that were the case, Banjo would have made it into Melee, Hell, Brawl even in that case.

Literally none of those characters should EVER be in, eat shit autismo

Nah something tells me it’s like another corrin situation, there was nobody else, so like corrin, Sakurai had to give in to ugly bear cunt. If everyone wasn’t here this game corrin was a guaranteed cut, since everyone won’t be here next game, corrin and ugly bear cunt is a guaranteed cut. Two dlc choices Sakurai regrets.

>THEY WERE WANTED WAY MORE
Actually delusional

Nope, the Grotesque steveies are using the retard bandicoot for its next victim...btw ignore that birdo fag, they know nothing about the server.

Would have been better than getting in ultimate, as time has gone on he’s become less deserving due to more requested characters coming through.

Has your dumb ass even LOOKED at gatornigger

he's fat and disgusting. there's a reason the cool kids never liked that green faggot as much as they did Banjo and Kazooie

I'm just glad we have an official smash render of BK now so people can stop using the one you just posted.

Yes they should over at least most of the third party.

Nope, they certainly were, you’re being deluded. Fan polls are rigged as hell especially ugly bear cunts votes.

Ahahahahahahahah
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Damn. I'm gonna be sad. Well here we go.

Yes, he’s a deserving character because DK has been due in villain since brawl. Ugly bear cunt is a literal piece of shit who had terrible games that were overrated because people payed for them to be. How do I know this, I’m an ex Rareware employee, almost every banjo review was payed to be good so that he became overatted.

It’s the truth, idgaf if you never believe me. I know I’m right.

Nah, not even the case. Corrin was done because a new Fire Emblem game was coming out. He is a literal ad character. Banjo was added because people wanted him in and the only people who didn't want him were either Stevoids or 5Chan cultists.

>I'm an ex Rareware employee

ok well i'm a current-Guy With Taste, and I know with my impeccable insight that gatornigger is ugly and fat and disgusting and you will never find anyone in your life in person who actually gave a fuck about that abomination even after he appeared in smash 5

So you work at Playtonic Games?

Nope or else I would have cancelled YL cause it’s trash lIke BK

If you are an ex-rareware employee then tell me the rendering engine they used for the Donkey Kong Country and how they made the 3D models.

I’m done with you, you seriously need to get on the deep web and find yourself a lobotomy, that way you won’t ever return and speak shit about what is probably the most deserving newcomer addiction in smash ultimate.

I’m done with you, you seriously need to get out of Gatornigger's slimy fat asshole and find yourself a lobotomy, that way you won’t ever return and suck the deformed greasy cock of what is probably the least deserving newcomer that only pleases fucktards with fapping addiction in smash ultimate.

Literally textbook delusion

Please inquire me as to why you are avoiding my question.

When I said I’m done with you I didn’t want you to respond, do you understand niggerfaggot?

I love what Banjo getting in has done to this faggot's brains ahahahahaha

Cause the asshole never worked for Rare and would never know an answer to that question user.

I know right. It's a simple question.

Still remember scoring this fucker for £20 when I was a kid. Still one of my favourite games and I'm glad to see how many fans there are.

You want the truth, here it is. I haven’t been thinking straight since June 11th, i couldn’t even stare at ugly bear cunt for two weeks because i was that disgusted he got in. I’m still refusing to play as him until the last two fighters are revealed i’m really hoping I haven’t bought too much disappointment...

buy yourself some better shitposts nigga

Still haven't answer my question.
I'm just gonna call bullshit on you. Everyone knows you're a liar. Tapping my foot here.

Steve will get into smash

i feel like ridley simon or piranha also fit this criteria, krool too if it wasnt for his belly armor

They have all the time to add in a Xbox character, but not Rex, from the game that jumpstarted the switch line up?

Attached: 505258F2-E45A-4019-8820-B745A284D5FC.gif (286x143, 1.6M)

he came too late, remember

Ikr, glad to see another person agrees with me and

Literal lies, the team was just lazy, fuck deadlines

Attached: 1561252255331.jpg (1280x797, 151K)

imagine only wanting recent characters for the sole purpose of promotion, and nothing from the past
youtube.com/watch?v=EAZTBKHdv0U

Why the fuck did this irrelevant piece of shit get to be playable over actual iconic characters like Bomberman?

Attached: 1564156609989.jpg (2048x1482, 452K)

10/10 best video ever, literally explains what smash ultimate should have done, except k rool he can stay

Retards

3rd parties ruined smash. Why does Sakurai betray Nintendo's values?

Attached: B3AD6181-25FE-44A8-898D-2A77D2C1BCDA.jpg (1024x1024, 171K)

> MUH MEME
Waluigi was requested years before the memes happened you retarded zoomerfaggots

Attached: 1540941021514.jpg (900x1200, 230K)

Say wasn’t that around the same time Banjo-Kazooie were requested?
HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Nintendo wanted 3rd parties for this game you absolute retard

[REMIX] Intro - Banjo-Kazooie
[REMIX] Spiral Mountain - Banjo-Kazooie
[REMIX] Click Clock Wood - Banjo-Kazooie
[REMIX] Final Battle - Banjo-Kazooie
[REMIX] Mr. Patch - Banjo-Tooie
[REMIX] Glitter Gulch Mine - Banjo-Tooie
[REMIX] Klungo Battle - Banjo-Tooie
[REMIX] HAG 1 - Banjo-Tooie
[REMIX] Intro - Diddy Kong Racing
[REMIX] Opening Number (Instrumental) - Rare Replay
Bonus Round - Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Banjoland - Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Showdown Town - Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Windy and Co. - Conker: Live and Reloaded

Attached: 1561323377804.jpg (508x400, 53K)

I’m sick of all the Waluigi hate from people like you, especially all the bandwagon normies. All we wanted was him in, but because of two people annoying Sakurai, you all want to go on a full anti-Waluigi campaign, and antagonize all his fans.
He should’ve been in since Melee/Brawl, but noooo, we had to have a ton of money spent on a bunch of 3rd parties. I guarantee none of you, NONE, would care about smash as much as you do now if they didnt show snake at E3 last year. It’s saddening to see that people only care about Nintendo only if there are familiar franchises that belong elsewhere

Attached: 306614E0-8B92-45A4-BE28-00AF458AB7DC.jpg (1200x843, 110K)

> Banjokes can't read

2005 render scares me

A side-B tennis serve at least as annoying as Wii Fit Trainer's football is all I ask

>same year frame
>banjokes are zoomers
Seethers cant comprehend

This, don’t give me the all first party needed are here shit because it’s not true. We’re missing loads and I can’t believe the ugly bear cunt got in before most of them, he’s supposed to be a never ever.

>hey let’s make a new Banjo game!
>wait, all of the old team and talent has already left the company
>no matter! Let’s do it anyway!

Small changes but the Japanese one is nicer

They didn’t need more than 5, seriously can’t wait til third party is cut next game.

Get your headcanon garbage out of here, you absolute autists.

Attached: B2CF9281-F425-4CDC-8F6B-CA07ECD4A23F.png (672x537, 482K)

Try me.

Imagine how autistic you’d have to be to get upset at third parties being in smash.

Attached: 6637A78E-6A10-42A1-9DB6-0BA8EECFCA06.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

Wish they never did, would have been better for him to stay in his tomb.

>being a cutfag
figured. your literal who isn't getting in either
enjoy the assist trophy fuckhead

Did someone say...fuckhead?

Attached: BBB5B45E-3710-4C52-A15E-3306CD60A8F5.png (478x391, 165K)

Imagine how autistic Sakurai was for thinking we needed so many.

Why are Banjofags this retarded and hostile?

Imagine putting others down for finding third parties completely unnecessary and wanting NINTENDO characters in a NINTENDO ALLSTARS game

Why the homophobia?

Stop it.
Get some help.

Says you.

Why are 1st partyfags complete eltists and fun haters

> BANJO GOOD
> FIRST PARTIES BAD

Rare may as well be a first party studio for N64.

>Nintendo allstars
It hasn’t been that since 64 added Captain Falcon, Ness, and Jigglypuff

>May as well have been a 2nd party developer
Ftfy

This. People are mad about a 3rd party-owned character created from a time when Rare was essentially a Nintendo company

All of the first party picks you guys want are literal shit to be fair.

F-Zero on SNES and X sold millions you retarded zoomer, it introduced Mode 7 on the console too. Stop with the DUH F-ZERO LITERAL WHO! meme all the time. It was well known you fucking dumbass.

Banjofags truly are retarded, hope you fuckers die soon.

>B-but why even add Cloud when b-badass B-bandana Dee deserves it way more!

Attached: 66331B2A-67B6-449C-81E3-58A5D823A463.gif (510x235, 2.35M)

I don’t even like Banjo you idiot. I don’t think you understand how Yea Forums works
>I hope you die
Get some help. Truly.

SHUT THE FUCK UP
Seriously stop. You clearly have never played arms before, since we can use a long range grappler
You clearly have never played Kirby, since we can use a spear character
You clearly have never played XBC2.....need I say more?
The main purpose is to give Nintendo more exposure with newer IP’s, but 3rd partyfags just wanna go “bonobo me want old thing me hate new thing”

Imagine thinking it's okay that they included Banjo as a playable character over actual iconic characters like Bomberman

Sure zoomerfaggot, you clearly know shit about F-Zero and likes to talk shit because that's the only think you can do. Kill yourself loser

>Bomberman
We all know he got the shaft user, but CV was the more logical pick. I’m still holding out hope for next Smash.

Hey, I’m not the one sperging out over the addition of a character to Smash

>Arms
Been out of the equation.
>Xenoblade
Came after the plans for Ultimate were finished. Take the Mii costume faggot
>Hat Goomba
No.

Bomberman is older and has much more Nintendo history, with over half of the games being exclusive to that brand.

Also revolutionized multi-player in gaming, which Smash is mostly played on. Why would you do this to a character like him?

Or maybe, just maybe Sakurai and his team just want to add characters that he and many others like, and it’s not worth screeching into the void of the internet about.

Attached: 512945C9-96C0-4755-9DC1-09A891E08A35.gif (250x188, 554K)

They’re retarded for wiping their ass of victory and continuing to smother it all over Yea Forums can’t banjofags return when his fucking update video comes out.

>being excited for dlc on a fighting game
Jesus, how pathetic.

This is so true, especially since square are stingy cunts

>why would you do this?
I didn’t do anything, dummy. Besides, it doesn’t matter how old or new a character is. Castlevania’s prominence, legacy, and available content to provide was enough to push Bomberman to AT status, who’s core ability is represented in it.

Not talking about you retard, it's about the team in general

Did you really think I talked about you? Fucking retard.

Nope it wasn’t CV did one thing for gaming and that introduce half of metroidvania besides that Simon and richter aren’t needed. Konami is likely going to be out next game anyway so thank fuck.

Nice copypasta

>Why would you do this
Holy fuck, it's him. John SmashBro

> Prominence
Bomberman has 80+ games and was the first ever third-party to crossover with a Nintendo property
> Legacy
revolutionized co-op multiplayer in gaming and being the first HD game is pretty fucking big if you ask me. Most games from that era only allowed 2 players.
> Available content to provide
Shit reason, many other series has tons of stuff to provide like music, stage, characters, etc..

Retard, they would have a better moveset than most third parties, but we can’t force you to. Continue to deny it, we’ll be laughing at you when there’s barley any third party next game.

>implying people won’t be sticking with Ultimate after 6
>implying there would be a 6

Attached: B238EBB0-C3D3-4756-9829-E1A783E46A0A.gif (480x270, 1.13M)

People still bought Smash 4 despite having shitty newcomers compared to Brawl and removed characters

I'll be laughing when Rex and Hat Goomba still aren't in.
Maybe Rex has a chance for you to shut the fuck up

Why the fuck do people hate first-parties all of the sudden? Do you hate Smash 64 and Melee then?

What went wrong?

>MY fanfiction says there wont be any third parties in the next one!
Retard.

1st parties are fine, but you elitists just won’t shut up

I myself don't hate them, but it's literally just Ashley, Waluigi, and other random fuckshit that's spewed around

They don't hate first parties. They hate your obnoxious ass.

I'm confused, mostly due to my lack of knowledge of Nintendo. What is considered a 1st party developer? what's a 3rd party developer?

Why does having 3rd party characters make people shit their pants in anger?

Attached: 1523197963750.png (3840x2160, 364K)

Oh geee, because some of us grew up playing Mario Tennis and Xenoblade Chronicles

Nope, you’re wrong on such a different level of denial it’s unbelievable.

This whole thread is obnoxious. People are hyping up paid dlc as some kind of holy grail.

Because there's barely any worthwhile or interesting first party characters left

It's just mostly tertiary shit like Ashley or Bandana Dee, so obviously people are more excited by the prospects of third party characters.

Banjo was basically just a Nintendo character at one point, fuck off

Attached: banjoandnintendo.png (2916x884, 3.57M)

But it doesn’t work like Steve did.

Steve worked since people on here liked banjo. That helped make Steve the villain that would piss people off. It was not just the fact Steve was gross as shit, but also the fact that Steve was someone smashers did not want.

Crash people would be ok with or happy with. If anything I would say he’s one of the characters on here I see the most support for, alongside Phoenix Wright, Doomguy, Ryu Hayabusa, Doomguy, and Reimu. If you want to shitpost, use Sans since no one who has a brain stem still likes Undertale.

1st party would be something like Kirby, Mario, ect. Series owned and developed by Nintendo. A 3rd party would be someone like Rare/Microsoft with Banjo. Not made by Nintendo.
Some people see Smash as the Nintendo crossover it was for 64 and Melee and dislike the heavy amount of 3rd party characters they've added since Brawl, where some others see it as a general "Video Game all stars"

But Rex isn’t enough, we want more, if third party got more this game, first party needs more next game.

Nobody hates adding first parties, but wanting something like Bandana Dee over fucking Cloud Strife is when you’re just autistic about it

We already have shit like Palutena on there? Why complain over what other people want?

Fuckshit that should be in over fucking MG, CV and BK

So was Tiptup, do you want him in?

Can't wait for all the crying when he turns out to be low tier trash desu

It’s only because it’s ugly bear cunt, if it wasn’t him, the attention would be vastly different.

Some people are just spergs who only want Nintendo-owned characters in the game despite there being plenty of interesting characters from other series

>Being a tierfag
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjsHjnhh_Xg

Palutena is at least a more important character within her series than someone like Ashley is to WarioWare.

Squirtle echo

> Defending such a shitty character
Kill yourself, even Excitebike is a better choice than her

Tiptup had his own series of games?

Palutena debuted on NES in a major game. Made sense to add her in, even if people don’t remember. It was odd to showcase her at E3 over Pac-Man, though

Ashley doesn't deserve a spot at all. She's not even important and shit

Imagine if people wanked this hard over train simulator dlc or payday 2 dlc.

Fuck off, even you didn't expect her or wanted her

Oh I have no stake in this, I just know Yea Forums well enough to know what the reaction will be when he's released. Remember when Joker released and everyone was crying he sucked even though he turned out to be high tier?

Enter the Gecko was the second game, not the last.
The last was Deep Cover Gecko, and it sold over 5 million.
That's WAY more than Banjo. Gex was actually the biggest 90's mascot besides Sonic.

Oh really? You would rather have cloud 2 Spirits 2 songs strife over BWD, a character who could be just as unique as cloud if development was put into him.

>Banjo SUCKS Third Parties SUCK
>why?
>Because I wanted Bomberman waaaaaa

Attached: 1564177739364.jpg (460x338, 19K)

Yes.

How badly will they shit him up with a gimmick mechanic like the others? We already see he needs golden feathers for his side B. Remember when Smash characters didn't all have resource management shoehorned into them?

Ikr, I can’t wait for the salt

>OH MY GOD BANJO IS SHIT TIER!
>WHY WERE WE HYPED FOR HIM
>HE SHOULD HE AXED NEXT GAME, ONLY GOOD CHARACTERS SHOULD STAY AND NOT TRASH TIER CRAP.

>Being a cutfag

Whatever helps you cry yourself to sleep.

Attached: 1559236100182.png (301x359, 172K)

Doesn’t fucking matter, she’s requested a lot and if development was put into her she could be really unique.

You're trying too hard here.
Banjo got in due to massive fan demand. You're just going to have to deal with it.

Sorry you didn't get Waluigi or Bomberman, faggot. Next game for sure though.

>Requested a lot
By Yea Forums, that's for sure.

>Posting images of fascists

I'm actually surprised Banjo doesn't have a big dumb gimmick. Joker has his Persona, Hero has his spells, and it just looks like Banjo has a meter for his Side B.

Are we being raided by the discord again?

Attached: 1563809800207.jpg (907x778, 72K)

Attached: 1559852527675.jpg (500x383, 53K)

You really think that mechanic will only affect a single move?

In an ideal world this would have happened instead.

Attached: banjo.jpg (1097x728, 273K)

You guys ready to wait until almost Christmas for Banjo to release?

Attached: 4 months later.jpg (1202x677, 73K)

Hopefully yes, as long as ugly bear cunt and shitty Simon are cut too.

Here is a GOOD first-party pick that nobody shits on and should get more attention
> Sold over 4 million Worldwide and is 9th best selling NES game, even outselling stuff like Metroid and Punch-Out
> Has sequels on SNES, N64 and 3 games on Wii, proving that it was not a one-off game.
> First game is ported up the ass and can be played on pretty much any console past NES
> Referenced in a ton of Nintendo games, including having it's own track in Mario Kart 8 and in Mario Maker
> Spoofed in pop-culture like Robot Chicken and Adventure Time
Excitebike truly is a blessing, much more worthy than shit like Ashley
> Inb4 no moveset

Attached: Excitebike.gif (500x500, 170K)

> this wasn’t me
yes.

cope

Attached: cereal box mascot.jpg (1195x1854, 337K)

Would use

Attached: E6366DC4-CC99-4F26-A7C1-9B9980AF6CC0.gif (366x274, 1.28M)

Bomberman is much more worthy than Banjo though

See

>doesn't understand Banjos iconic existence when it comes to nintendo
>"but he's only had a few games and it's now a dead franchise!!!!"
It's only dead and irrelevant because microsoft fucked up and ended up strangling the poor duo in an attempt to squeeze out a few golden eggs to sell.

Had Nintendo owned the IP to Banjo & Kazooie you'd be damn well informed that they would have as many if not more games than the DK franchise.

They could shoehorn it into the egg moves but I doubt it. I feel like they would have shown that more in the trailer.

>Freezeezy Peak remix just in time for Christmas
Yes please.

> MUH FAN DEMAND
Isaac had much more demand than shit like Isabelle and Joker, yet he is only an assist trophy

I'd accept that desu

>Banjo is perhaps the one singular third-party character that could appease both people who like third-party and first-partyfags due to his status as a former Nintendo IP
>autists still have temper tantrums anyways
You guys don't actually care, do you? You just want something to be angry at again.

Attached: hina ho.png (540x428, 68K)

> Banjo
> Iconic
He did shit for gaming, Mario 64, Croc and Bomberman Hero all did the collectathon shit before him

I'm not giving nintendo money for shit dlc.

that fucking model for banjo looks like he's been taxidermied and Kazooie looks like a drugged animal at the petting zoo.

fuck off /pol/tard

>bros
You know, you could at least try and make it look like you were making a legitimate thread.

>croc did more than banjo
seethe more snoyboy.
Croc was good shit but it never ever held up to banjo or mario 64. It doesn't matter who did it first, it's who perfected it. It's a reason why BotW gets the amount of dick sucking it does because it entertains on far more levels a lá open world meme than other games. Like said, if banjo wasn't yanked out of nintendo's hands, we'd still have selling banjo games.

No one is making you, you raving autist.

Isaacfags are probably just a vocal minority.

tell me more about how croc is wanted in game that celebrates gaming

Attached: tenor.gif (220x314, 438K)

OP, your genuine excitement is heartwarming. It reminds me of the good old days before I transformed into a jaded teen gamer. 24 as of writing this, but your post seems to have rekindled a spark inside of me which I have not felt since I was like 11. You are the good boi, OP

Attached: 91780.png (1018x697, 1.02M)

>Bomberfag
>Gatornigger
>Ugly Bear Cunt user

Hot damn, it's a three way seething autismo jamboree! All we need now is that loser ESL Chad Warden reject and we'll have ourselves a thread!

Attached: 1545609198320.gif (512x384, 842K)

Then why doesnt anybody remember it? I had an n64 and never played it, and so was the case with every other person i knew that had an n64 and/or a ps1.
Gex might have been a good game, but nobody remembers it

>you can't complain about things you don't buy

This thread has convinced me that rosterfags need to be gassed

Attached: bubsy.png (1174x553, 974K)

No

Attached: 1562731635318.jpg (640x638, 253K)

the only reason I was ever exposed to Gex, having both n64 and ps1, was because my uncle decided to bring me bunch of ripped illegal games from a third world country. Never ever saw Gex in stores in sweden and never ever did I hear anything about the masterpiece of a franchise I think it is. It's only NOW that Banjo has been the hot topic that Gex is brought up. I love gex but please be careful, don't pop a vein in an attempt to undo banjo. You can't.

>OP, your genuine excitement is heartwarming. It reminds me of the good old days before I transformed into a jaded teen gamer. 24 as of writing this, but your post seems to have rekindled a spark inside of me which I have not felt since I was like 11. You are the good boi, OP

Attached: 1555853812462.png (694x793, 15K)

I think it’s just a visual flair/reference regarding that one move

I still have my Blockbuster card go fuck yourself

>my heart is stone. I no need emotions

> Snoy
You do know that Croc was also on Saturn and PC right? Fucking retard

Attached: 24877-croc-legend-of-the-gobbos-sega-saturn-front-cover.jpg (800x1257, 192K)

>he's not gushing at banjo so he has no emotions

Someone already tried but stopped the same day he posted it. It doesnt work for Crash because everyone likes him (but maybe not his falseflaggers).

Like always, the Seethy Steveies are desperate to find a mask to use to annoy people.

Blockhead is a terrible insult, Steve is called that in Choplifter HD

Sure and my uncle works for Nintendo

Sakurai was too busy playing Persona 5

made the big cash on snoy you literal tard. Even then it sold only under 4 mil.
>90's
>apparently every fucking household has a pc
>saturn selling more than 10 mil

don't be retarded.

Since they are incompetent, antagonistic, losers I associate them with these two. That's why I call them Blockheads.

Attached: WelcomeConstantIberianmidwifetoad-size_restricted.gif (326x252, 1.75M)

Sakurai also said they were an obvious choice and would have been in ages ago. Anyone else think Sakurai already had their moverset planned out in Melee? Probably never thought he'd get the chance to actually use it nearly 20 years later

Attached: sakurai blinking.gif (201x259, 729K)

>Banjo-Kazooie can finally come home
Their home is the xbox faggot.
> I can take comfort now in the fact that they at least finally got a happy ending after everything.
>last game was nuts and bolts
I see you approve of nuts and bolts.

WHY THOUGH, when we were asking for Rex since March 2018

youtu.be/9A2kmjpwLM4

Their home is Nintendo, really

>we
Don't make me laugh, no one likes Rex, they only like his big titty wifus

This is like saying crash is still a naughty dog game.

We want him in order to promote his game to the normies

We are many, you are but one.

Attached: we.jpg (480x640, 37K)

what user means is that the magic that banjo&Kazooie had was lost once microsoft got their hands on the IP. The rare team disbanded and their motif for making games might have changed. Had B&K stayed as a nintendo property, it would've continued with games and iterations like DK franchise.

lmfao he went on a fucking meth bender between 08 and 2010. My god what a train wreck.

>Rare shit
BROTHER LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHIN SINCE THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN

Attached: MWO.png (1246x718, 1.99M)

>magic
It was just a platformer.

>WAAAAAAH! STOP BEING CREATIVE OR I WILL CALL YOU AUTISTIC!!!

Why is the new Spiral Mountain remix so fucking good

You mean shit?

I still main plant unironically because I think they're fun. Tierwhoring isn't gonna stop me, faggot.

Same, but with Ridley

>OP, your genuine excitement is heartwarming. It reminds me of the good old days before I transformed into a jaded teen gamer. 24 as of writing this, but your post seems to have rekindled a spark inside of me which I have not felt since I was like 11. You are the good boi, OP

Attached: 087.jpg (1242x1388, 260K)

Listen, I know N&B was irredeemable garbage, but Bottles looked fine in that game.

I like how Banjo looks increasingly worried and panicked from 2003-2005. It's like he already knew what was next.

>yfw the game Retro was working before Prime 4 was a new Banjo game collab with Rare

Attached: 1525572664061.gif (570x320, 3.26M)

Should have been death

holy fuck that link

>Whatever he’a a guaranteed cut next game.
So is 70% of the roster.

>he likes banjo
>but not k. rool
Is this even physically possible? I feel like something's about to implode due this this post's existence.

It won't work because people like Crash, and how grotesque could you really make him without just going the Sonic Movie route?

KGJ 64 was really fun from what I remember playing it at my brother's friend's house back then, despite that most baseball games are complete garbage.

Attached: 1564036244213.jpg (765x595, 116K)

I know ;), and ugly bear cunt is part of it, he’s currently the one I can’t wait to be cut the most!

Have fun with that when he's still in, stupid bitch

Can you play as him?

Nope, he’s definitely cut next game, you’re a stupid bitch for thinking he’s a mainstay. In fact I don’t think any DLC characters from ultimate will return next game.

I don't care what you think. Fag.

Cope Banjoke

Cloud (somehow) got to stay, so what does that mean? Faggot

Idc that you don’t care about what I say it’s the truth and you probably won’t think twice when none of them are back next game

Cloud would have been cut if it wasn’t everyone is here...as for ugly bear cunt, negotiations began last year for him, way to much effort has gone into him and his stage, and he’s dlc...yeah I’m 100% sure the pattern of the fighters pass is one time only characters, so ugly bear cunt is a definite cut next game and there’s nothing you can do about it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>H-he'll be cut next game!
Doesn't matter. I only need one.

How do you know? It was literally said this was the easiest thing they've did. Why would a heavily requested character get cut for no reason?

No? Breagle Bash was an ability in Banjo Tooie.

Good!

based gigachad

I just know, it seems the obvious thing to do. They made his fans happy, he got in a smash game, no need to keep him.

>Literally every 3rd part company other than square gave sakurai the keys without a fuss
>Square is super anal and won't even let cloud have more than 2 pieces of music and 2 spirits
>cloud has no spirit battles other than himself in adventure mode and 1 other on the spirit board

Attached: Cyrus what.png (500x500, 273K)

No, he means good

If it’s a conversation you should not have with someone out in the public lest you embarrass your family, you’re very much in sperg territory

H

My question is, who's topping the bear and bird?
Like Sonic in Brawl, and Cloud for Smash 4, I feel like there has to be an absolutely internet breaker that will be in the tail end of our DLC. The "people wouldn't have thought about someone like this," choice.
What if it's Master Chief? What if BK was the "cost" to add Chief into the game?

Attached: NeverSayTooBig.png (1200x1000, 423K)

Steve

Meme's dead, jim.

But Nintendo doesn’t own the IP, and they don’t have as many games as the DK franchise.

Who the fuck cares? It's multiplatform dumbass

Is this supposed to be a “leak” or a wishlist?

>AUTISM INCOMING
Wishlist

never going to happen lol, im guessing 8 tracks with one remix which we've already seen

Attached: bw.png (735x519, 16K)

because Banjo is actually recognizable unlike Gator pukefuck

In the west perhaps, but K Rool is quite a fan favourite in Japan

ching chong ching chong ching chong ching chong

moar fatass gator in mai sushi plzzzzz

Fuck you that's why.

Autism.

That’s racist as hell, but you still made me laugh...NOT

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=VpOftxDV3-A

He's back where he belongs.

Attached: D84oWYaWwAAUPuw.jpg (1200x660, 144K)

If Crash were to be in Smash, I'd imagine his design would stick to the N Sane Trilogy design, but maybe have it blend with elements of pic related

Attached: crash_bandicoot_artwork_for_skylanders_imaginators.jpg (1200x1007, 247K)

geno and rayman im guessing
doomguy maybe
crash and spyro as well

His grave has moved back to where it should be, he’ll rise for smash, and then fall back in again going back to obscurity

Doomguy/Doom Slayer without a fucking doubt is likely next.

Attached: EAWMEJGXYAErtfa.jpg (1410x959, 171K)

That could explain the awfully familiar font they used for the "Thanks for Playing" text in the goodbye gift Retro gave to Reggie in pic related. Hell it even uses the same color pallet as the BK logo. But I think its just a coincidence more than anything.

Attached: D4YxNIRXsAAe9X0.jpg (884x624, 118K)

@471947514
That's some top tier bait

Attached: Banjo_kazooie_3.png (540x836, 343K)

>Windy

Please yes please

Attached: 1548430125057.jpg (700x473, 46K)

it'd be cool, but simultaneously boring imo
someone more cartoony would be more fitting
smash has always been a whimsical series in my eyes

>1:24
kek

>cartoony
I'm pretty sure if we can get Snake, we can get Doom Slayer. Aesthetics aren't a problem.

Im not exactly rooting for Doomguy, but I think he’d be fun if they used a simpler classic design combined with a more over-the-top gruff Persona.

But this is Yea Forums, not "out in the public". This is a website dedicated to things that would embarrass your family.

Why no Diddy Kong Racing music?

i mean
im not saying it aint possible
but other characters would be more fitting - albeit not necessarily more worthy of a slot, if that makes sense

>repeating an old trailer instead of coming up with something new
>K. Rool sleeping over at his arch-nemesis's house
>K. Rool being excited over friends of Diddy's instead of tearing them to pieces
>a bunch of characters such as Inkling at the end fellating the duo even though they don't know who the fuck they are
That trailer was so fucking cringeworthy.

>other characters would be more fitting
There's hardly anymore characters I can think of left that deserve to be on the roster than Doomguy except maybe Leon or Ryu Hayabusa.

Shut up stevefag

>471949094
Livin rent free

Attached: ded764ac19248435cc2bb3c64cb0b0f3.png (544x889, 491K)

again, geno and rayman have been fervently requested by the smash community, and crash and spyro were some of the bigger faces around the 5th console generation
but either way "deserving" is more than likely not a factor in a character's inclusion, and im not about to get into another roster argument

durr cringe

Do you people realize there's nothing you can do to make me even close to angry anymore? Banjo is in smash, my dreams came true. It's like some player winning the superbowl then an autist trying to heckle him over a missed pass.

We already got the Excitebike theme from Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in the game, which is about all the representation I really need. Would have been cool if he was an assist trophy too but don't need it. Literally, unironically, no moveset.

windy made me hate muted trumpets
BFD as a whole was just pointless imo

imagine doomguy and samus arguing over ridley's survival
yeah samus has saved the galaxy several times over but she can't get her nemesis to stay dead
meanwhile samus defends that she can't count how many times she's killed him but the insane pirates always find some way to bring him back

I have a feeling that if Doomguy gets revealed he's gonna use the grappling hook super shotgun on him. Give him a taste of his own medicine. By that I mean fucking impale him.

Attached: meat-hook-crop-1534104224315.png (1272x1348, 1.01M)

"meat hook" its called, actually
but the question is which version of the BFG would he use
the general orb followed by a cone of damage in 1 and 2 or the plasma storm-esque lightning-then-explosion one in the new games

Love the amount salt in the thread! Stay seething anti-banjies!
So, SO glad they’re in, best choice they ever made.

Attached: 8DF0821B-4C64-4750-8715-33AE9ACF5737.jpg (2048x2048, 405K)

You need a good furry ass fuck, stay seething kiddo!

This but also with non vidya characters.

BANJO AND STEVE ARE BOTH FUCKING SHIT
TODD HOWARD DESERVES TO GET IN AS A FREE CHARACTER
FUCK

Attached: 659EAA0F-EB6F-448D-8BF9-1F74D91B1906.jpg (563x563, 22K)

I so direly need Mr. Patch.

you dont recognize this antique meme? ffs user

Hey, just asking.

Has anyone made a Mii Fighter for Grotesque Steve and uploaded it? I wanna have one ready for when Banjo comes. If anyone has one, please post the code-

Yep, same here.

Banjo in Smash alone saved half the embarrassment this year's E3 turned out to be.

It's anons like you that makes the people who genuinely support their favorite characters ashamed. Please consider asking the company who owns the IP to do more with the franchise other than the company who doesn't even own him at all. You are a stain to the Bomberfags who genuinely support the character.
Now git, user.

Attached: one copy of act zero please.png (1594x1800, 436K)

*taps glass*
"ahem"
ladies? gentlemen? i have an announcement to make:
FUCK CUTFAGS
FUCK REBOOTFAGS
FUCK RELEVANCYFAGS
FUCK SALESFAGS
FUCK NINTENDO-ONLYFAGS
FUCK NIGGERS
AND FUCK JANNIES

Attached: k rool chad.jpg (1024x936, 90K)

Based.

Attached: 1555974331589.jpg (406x463, 24K)

At this point, I'm convinced there are no coincidences and all this shit was a long time coming. There is no fucking way MS isn't going to cash in on Banjo now, especially with all the remakes going around

we dont hate first parties, we hate people who think third parties shouldn't exist.

I tried. Yes I made this in some shitty photo layer app. I'll try to fix it later in my PC.

Attached: OH GOD OH GOD OH FUCK!.png (1967x1106, 2.22M)

I'll do you one better

Attached: ono.png (1031x660, 701K)

Not bad user. Kudos to that.

Thank you user.

You’re not a real bomberman supporter, have sex.

So many people getting ass-blasted over a genuine fan-requested character getting in. Pretty sad.
youtube.com/watch?v=swuFF1rsMe4

Attached: jam-jars.png (1366x768, 407K)

they wasted 6 months of their lives shitting on that character, and then got btfo anyways. thats why, dumb kids. Also, the only first party left that's worth a fuck is Skull Kid.

Attached: Skull_Kid_Artwork_(Majora's_Mask).png (321x588, 238K)

>NOOOOO SAKURAI HATES BANJO EVEN THOUGH ITS BEEN CONFIRMED HE WAS HAPPY TO ADD HIM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
actually unironically cope

Attached: seething.gif (570x537, 58K)

Based skull chad

>Sakurai is the director, but Nintendo forced him to give into ugly bear cunt, he didn't want to,
He literally wanted to add Banjo back during the development of Melee.

The original Animal Crossing (Animal Forest) released in Japan for the Nintendo 64. An enhanced version was released for the GameCube worldwide at the very beginning of its lifespan, and at the end of the N64 lifespan. Villager and Animal Crossing is just as "N64 era" as the characters on the right. If the reference is specifically the City Folk villager I could understand, but it would be less confusing for the proverbial bridging generations handshake would be better served with someone like Isabelle, Olimar, a newer generation of Pokémon, Toon Link, Robin, Lucas, Rosalina, etc.

Sakurai has made up shit before...see the ballot

based bombchad, keeping it cool and real. hope you get in eventually :)

youtube.com/watch?v=fny_X2xxWoY

He doesn't hate Banjo you tard

You're a liar in denial.

Reposting this, if anyone has one or has found one please post the code for it

Damn, we are reaching levels of cope that shouldn't be possible.

Attached: for(you).png (193x275, 70K)

I want a Rash Mii Brawler costume.

I'm so hyped I couldn't resist. Can't wait to show my mom

Attached: tatt2.jpg (2048x1536, 364K)

holy shit, man, that looks amazing

>Joanna Dark Gunner
Perfect Dark is the spiritual successor to Goldeneye and was the origin of the motion sensor bomb item and cloaking item in Melee.

At this point I don’t care, I just want this thread archived...SO STOP TALKING PEOPLE

Nope. Keep crying, retard.

Attached: 1560726308432.jpg (617x657, 124K)

That’s a big tumor of cancer. You won’t live much longer, you probably won’t live til his release!

>Wants the thread to archive
>Doesn't sage
Retarded and shitty taste. What a combo!

Attached: 8c3.jpg (496x496, 134K)

He's probably a leddit tourist, just look at the way he types.

>magic

I think he meant soul

lol eat shit retard

>70%
>actually thinking the next game will decrease the roster by that much
Sakurai will find a way. I don't even think 50% of the roster will get cut if he's in charge.

Anyone have one of these?

I mean we're getting Rare spirits since those were datamined from the launch of the game. It's not licensing keeping those from getting more content.

Frankly, with the exception of Cloud who suffers from SE being insane and some repetitive clones who don't really add much in terms of game-play variance, I'd imagine most of the fighters with unique play-styles would be spared. They are already modeled and their move-sets took time to complete, why throw out all that work when he can just port them over and make people happy for minimum effort?

The longer this thread stays up the longer that user seethes? I'll do my part to bump it up!

I bet they’ll still be unused

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thread has been active since I woke up it’s almost at 500 comments it’s about fucking time it got archived!

Nuts and Bolts was actually kino

has cutfag become our bitch?

eh, the music was good at times.
speaking of music, post kino tracks.
youtube.com/watch?v=u4jlk2x3Om0
youtube.com/watch?v=VB-WvKoBZgA
>remix of final battle from 1 in smash
fucking goldn

I liked it, it wasn't perfect, frankly it had a lot of issues. But it had it's moments too that were genuinely fun and it's glaring issues could have been polished in a sequel. Too bad that it got released at the worst possible time, if only it had been an original IP like Viva Pinata, maybe it could have gotten the Trouble in Paradise treatment before getting put to bed.

goddamn Viva Pinata and TIP is so fucking good

I'd kill for a VP3
the game fuckin oozed charm and was so comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=3SjGGQuUOh4
I hope we get at least one DKR track.

It was nice, comfy and really understated, probably one the last true gems that Rareware coughed up before they got gutted and replaced with new people who wanted to work on Kinect titles before settling on SoT. The soundtrack especially, is so humble and relaxed compared to previous titles, it feels like one big swan song, bidding farewell to the old Rareware company one last time before it became nu-Rare.
youtube.com/watch?v=13sei6ykpzA

Attached: waitingforfall.jpg (1398x1049, 163K)

Guh Huh

imagine if pic related was leaked footage for the Conker reveal.

I fully expect that in a hypothetical Smash 6, this will be the format of trailer they use to unveil Dixie Kong or any other potential future newcomer DKC/Rareware reps.

> Comparing Mario Kart and Smash
Not even the same franchise, fuck off.

>NINTENDO ALLSTARS game
user, Roy was in melee. "Allstars" was just a marketing gimmick.

>implying diddy will return next game
>implying K Rool will return next game
>implying banjo will return next game
>implying they would use a trailer format from a previous game in the next game
>implying conker will get in next game
>implying Dixie will get in next game
>implying More DKC/Rareware reps will happen.

>471964941
Trying too hard, take it down a notch, makes your bait more believable and sound less desperate for (You)s.

Guys guys
Just hear me out
What if
They added both first party and third party characters at the same time
Wow
It almost like that's what been happening since Brawl

A revolutionary idea, but I have my doubts, how do you know it would work?

>implying any of that wont happen

Who is the character in the bottom right? I can only see his hand.

It won’t screencap this

I mean left.

Wasn’t it the regginator?

Federation Force?

Attached: MetroidPrimeTA.jpg (1600x1200, 136K)

I think people speculated it to be the new IP Retro was working on before they were asked to work on MP4
Retro didn't make Federation Force

APPROACHING 90 MINUTES SINCE I SAID THIS, WHY THE FUCK HAVEN’T YOU LEFT THIS THREAD TO DIE YET!!!!

Shut the fuck up nigger

Eh, we are only three posts away from 500, why not? Have a (You) champ, thanks for all the bumps.

Attached: D-PY8ajWkAAOwnb.jpg orig.jpg (2443x2395, 493K)

What are they drinking, Yea Forums?

I will be post 500 which means Doomguy will get in.

Give me Firebrand damnit!
Hell, I'd be happy with any obscure SNES character