Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

Attached: 30FB76F3-B3F8-4B98-9887-8C01241CE357.jpg (1280x1024, 350K)

move three houses to the middle head and splatoon 2 to the left head so we can have Triple A Head, Weebhead and Full Retard

>is whoever made this a petty individual with a narrow and warped view of the world

Extremely accurate. They could have just scribbled "I don't like Pokémon/Sword and Shield/Game Freak" and it would have gotten their feelings across.

I'm still not sure what Nintendo wanted to achieve with 1 2 switch.

Move arms to the dumb head

Now that OP's question has been answered, is this accurate?

Attached: d8e0eab8-ce9f-41fc-b7f2-778c262b7f7a.png (926x877, 343K)

It's just their token "use every gimmick the console has" game

ARMS is shit tier too. We could have got Mario Kart 9 instead.

A tech demo for the joycons, that's literally all. It should have been a pack in thing like Wii sports was for the Wii.

NO BULLY LEFTY

>Wii Sports was a pack in
>Nintendo Land was a pack in
>1 2 Switch was a separate $60 game

Wait. Pokémon sword and shield has released?

no.
>Kazooie is competent,
>Mothra lives to job.

>putting FE: Three Frames Per Second over Splatoon 2 and XB2
>putting FE on the same level as Smash, Zelda and Mario
What a joke.

Attached: 1531451140003.jpg (548x411, 123K)

Definitely a mistake, I wouldn't buy 1 2 Switch but if it was a pack in I'd give it a try.

Don't bully Kevin

move all nintendo games to the right. put sony on the left and middle and xbox in a grave

It shouldn't even be a pack in, it should be built into the damn firmware like 3DS AR Games were.

Don't talk about my Goddess like that!

Yes except arms is trash

They're all dragon 3.

three houses to the retard head

The left head isn't supposed to be better than the middle head, they're both drawn the same.

>talking shit about mothra

Attached: fuck is this shit.png (712x642, 546K)

>Everyone forgot about Pokken and donkey kong
Sounds about right

replace arms with MM2

Why would Wii U games be on a Switch exclusive list?

Nice of Gojirin to invite us over for a picnic, eh, Angirus?

Attached: 9794a25b-5030-477b-aa67-9fc3bd10c10e.png (640x409, 249K)

1 2 Switch is surprisingly fun with friends

Odyssey is shit, its only selling point is that it's a mario game.

>Talking shit about a character that have took down Godzilla down more than once

Get a grip you Game Freak apologist.

Attached: Falcon's Warrant.png (356x304, 226K)

I've wanked it to this artist's Godzilland inflation pictures before primarily because it's the only fetish content that exists of it. Not sure if I regret this or not.

Attached: 1562188305883.jpg (640x360, 11K)

post it no balls

Attached: 1449620665479.gif (500x668, 737K)

>Grrr I hate pokemon

Very accurate
Pokemon has been on a steep decline since gen 6

Attached: 1498609332830.png (885x714, 552K)

Don't bully Ghidora's retarded head.

If you say so. It's amatureish and the artist hasn't really improved ever since I started following them back in 2015 but the smooth lineart makes up for it.
I've masturbated to this drawing 3 times and I feel like I need help.

Attached: 1547024495.aboringguy_mothbloon.png (2400x3200, 502K)

how is that inflation? it just looks cartoonish

t. contrarian

This
Probably would’ve been an easier sell and better remembered than “That shitty tech demo you had to pay for”
Wii sports was by all means a shitty tech demo but it was free and people loved it

Face it, KOTM was a flop and the monsterverse is dead.

What about Shin-chan?

Attached: 7394dcf4-a78f-45d7-9228-f6fc686e054b.jpg (686x1920, 309K)

Kong movies will keep it alive

Even deader since Anno will be more focused on his 7684362 version of EVA

NO, Yea Forums TOLD ME THAT ITS DEAD AND Yea Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT!

Attached: 1530148774963.png (658x545, 26K)

Yeah, but that's because the fans of the left would either not bother with Pokemon or grab it without second thought.

stop bullying kevin he only tries his best

>flop
>dead

news says otherwise

Attached: D8XpSPQUEAAs81w.jpg (885x616, 109K)

>Didnt even break even when you combine marketing and production
>Not a flop

>already beyond its production costs
>not a flop

stop going to Yea Forums, it will rot your mind

Attached: D_4u4FjUIAAteXd.jpg (680x480, 77K)

It's 2 normal heads and a retarded head, go watch Godzilla.

Maybe you're right golden space dragon, maybe your right.

Attached: 1545702587551.png (399x522, 170K)

You say this like Mothra isn't one of the most competent creatures in the Godzilla universe

Was the left head always special?

KotM gave the heads personalities

>middle is leader
>right is autistic angry
>left is autistic curious

Attached: a4d.jpg_large.jpg (896x2000, 432K)

Will they nerf godzilla or buff kong?

maybe

Attached: D_61JVhUcAA02Db.jpg (1200x927, 155K)

he made a new friend!

Attached: D88OhzUUEAECfMH.jpg (1199x790, 184K)

Kong has been lifting for 47 years non-stop so no Titanigger would ever dare to step onto his property

>Burning Godzilla strolls into town and lights your shitty island on fire with his massive chadness

Attached: __angel_godzilla_and_sachiel_neon_genesis_evangelion_and_etc_drawn_by_ahrrr__sample-b3a6f881fd4b35e0 (850x654, 163K)

I love Rodan in kotm

Nah. Goji's going to lose that jaw and this time he won't have a safety net moth to give his whipped ass free powerups on demand

Attached: 14291200536471.jpg (400x504, 91K)

Yeah I'm kinda new to the series and finding out that the monsters have personality really took me by surprise.

Attached: D8EfPYfU8AEwgu1.jpg (1200x891, 202K)

FUCK OFF /VP/.

Also Xenoblade is garbage.

Attached: 1563326598860.png (1066x600, 276K)

>gijinkas

Attached: 1553905479658.png (938x935, 955K)

Rodan was a bitch.
>Jobs to the space dragon
>Loses to the moth
>Tires to intimidate godzilla at the end but backs the fuck down with just a look
Also, why the fuck did any of the eco terrorists think that Ghidora was from earth? How many species on this planet have three heads, two tails and wings? All the earth titans LOOK like some more common animal but Ghidora? NOT A FUCKING THING.

>posting that shit art

Pretty sure MUTOs don't look anything similar to something from earth as well. Anyway that's why I love Rodan. Smug bitch.

Little fun fact, that was drawn by one of the artists who work on DC Super Hero Girls.
I just think it's cute but whatever.

Mutos are titans based off of insects.

>Godzilla fans
>Talk about the personalities and relationships of the Kaijus

>Godzilla moves
>Spend hours developing the personalities and relationships of the humans no one cares about

Why haven't they fixed this yet?

One of the titans on earth is literally name Yamata No Orochi, the eight headed snake. Make sense to believe that one of the titans might have more than one head.

Cool.

Attached: 1a7fb8f0-eca6-47f3-afa0-1b86cc1f71cf.jpg (1100x880, 195K)

Very.

Attached: D73X1yeV4AYXSjJ.jpg (1200x849, 161K)

I want the monsters to fuck each other.

We never see it so, we cant take their word on if it actually has eight heads. But even if it did. Ghidora STILL doesnt look like anything from earth.

Same wish KOTM ended with a kaiju orgy

ARMS is based, this is fact.

Attached: 1561419029865.png (715x713, 523K)

Atomic Breath is useless against the greatest kaiju power of them all, "Box Office Draw"

I wanna fug that middle Ghidorah.

Attached: 1560786422763.jpg (1225x861, 252K)

is it worth it bros?

Attached: file.png (988x568, 310K)

1 2 Switch's main problem is that it was a fucking full priced game. whenever the Switch first came out you literally had a choice between the most acclaimed game of the decade and a fucking minigame collection that feels like it should've just been bundled with the Switch's firmware.

BUMP

bump

sure

but there's also THICCzilla

bump

It was tagged as such and the artist drew a shitton of inflation and fat fetish artwork, he'd also get offended at people joking about inflation and would usually insult them back. All of that has been deleted however.

Attached: 1547179440.aboringguy_battraloon.png (3200x2400, 430K)

Mothra's defeated Godzilla in all but one of the fights they've been in, and in the ones where the adult died her offspring finished the job. Plus she always resurrects through her eggs.

I will go on record as saying that KOTM really did her injustice, though, she has the least screentime of the four, her fight with Rodan was barely shown, and despite having God Rays as an attack in the lore she never used them except to part clouds.

Attached: when you feel hers is bigger than yours.jpg (640x640, 59K)

>be strong clarence
>be strong for mother

Actually the right head was the smart one of the trio, he was always alert and analyzing the situations, and remember that he's the head who saw the sparking electrical system and chomped onto it to drain the city's electricity so Ghidorah could use the Mega Thunder.

Godzilla can only use that mode with Mothra's help, and she's not going to help him kill a fellow Earth monster.

wouldnt lump three houses in with the decent games. switch it with dragon quest XI S or something people actually want

They're mammalian, actually, you can see Femuto's spine flop around as her decapitated body falls into the water. Some of their design was based on insects but there's also rhino, bat, and other animal influences.

I've only seen like 3 of the original Godzilla movies and this one pissed me off.

Why the fuck was Rhodan Ghidorahs bitch?
Why was anyone Gidorahs bitch? Everyone should've been fighting each other.
You hear Godzillas theme song, his fucking theme song for 2 seconds and never again
Why did they even bust out Gidorah so early? Isn't he like the ultimate rival? They should have used some of the smaller Kaijus first
>fucking making Godzilla go nuclear like he did against Destroyah in his second movie so fucking early in the franchise

Im mad

ARMS belongs on the far right.

Different universe, different ways to do things.
>Why the fuck was Rhodan Ghidorahs bitch?
He lost to an alpha, and Rodan follows whoever is the alpha.
>Why was anyone Gidorahs bitch? Everyone should've been fighting each other.
Again, alpha, and monsters have been friends and allies in all the eras.
>You hear Godzillas theme song, his fucking theme song for 2 seconds and never again
What? It's in several points on the soundtrack, almost always when Godzilla shows up or does something exciting.
>Why did they even bust out Gidorah so early? Isn't he like the ultimate rival? They should have used some of the smaller Kaijus first
Because the Monsterverse is never going to last as long as the franchise in general, plus people whined a lot about the MUTOs.
>fucking making Godzilla go nuclear like he did against Destroyah in his second movie so fucking early in the franchise
It's a power-up he can only use with Mothra's help, not an overload of radiation like last time.

right head is super angry that he bit lightning

>Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh Rightie what did you dooooooo!?

Attached: THUNDERBOLTS OF LIGHTNING, VERY VERY FRIGHTENING.jpg (1280x534, 54K)

Why is this so true?