Will they ever include CHIM as a function or aspect of any of their future games...

Will they ever include CHIM as a function or aspect of any of their future games? Maybe something you can buy in a lootbox?

Attached: TES.png (892x1038, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fcEdXHPZ_XA?t=466
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't CHIM just an in universe explanation for retcons?

I thought it was for explaining save states and save scumming to win.

No that's dragon breaks

>Will they ever include CHIM as a function or aspect of any of their future games?
~

You the player have CHIM.

CHIM in the, er, "real" world would be if you could die and reload an actual save state after dying.

DUDE CHIM LMAO
you fucking people are the frat douches of the Elder Scrolls fanbase

Attached: 1438571083704.png (370x316, 21K)

>The philosophy of obtaining godhood through massive mental acrobatics for understanding the functionality of the universe without losing your mind and still retain your sense of self
>hurr durr just frat boy shit anything I don't understand must be shit
Brainlet detected

It is just Vivecs lore armor.
It will be whatever it needs to be.

There is a reason if you ask a question in prose they will respond in poetry. If they ever give a straight answer they get held to it.If they spout vague nonsense then your poor understanding is the issue.

>Flexing this hard
YO BRO, if you're looking to reach heaven through violence, then COME AT ME BRO

Attached: fuck_your_fetish.jpg (876x711, 48K)

>Dude Hinduism lmao
I miss morrowind

Attached: 6A7C4EDC-8175-4C39-A852-8DE9EF40AE80.gif (524x907, 74K)

underrated

>hurr durr meta interpretations that a toddler could come up with are actually super deep
>can't wait to shitpost about ES lore and then watch Rick and Morty
>Lessons of Vivec? lol CHIM.
>Allegory? wtf is that?
Go read a book you fucking dumbasses.

>unironically learning how to read
look at this loser

Bethesda doesn't make good games anymore. That should answer your question.

I can understand why most people never see the big picture, but it baffles me how they are so angry and disdainful of those who can. I know it's just some dumb lazily written video game shit, but the implications behind it are enormous. Still, the only people who ever care to comment are the ones who see it as just pseudo-intellectual bullshit instead of interesting brain food because it isn't
>muh sex
>muh drugs
>muh politics
It physically hurts something inside of me and I wish I could care less, like all of you. Just try and do some mental exercises with this as if you're pumping iron with your brain. This shit is the iron. Play with it.

CHIM is a feature in every elder scrolls game.

CHIM is a power that certain beings get. Talos retroactively changing Cyrod from jungle to Heartland (After being retroactively Talos thanks to the Dragonbreak in Daggerfall) is one of the few instances of CHIM being used to retcon. It's mostly used for freezing Moons in place or poetry.

You are the most pretentious faggot in the history of Yea Forums
Congrats I guess.

t. Final Fagtasy weeb. Are you mad nobody understands the autism of your 17 games compared to the kino of Elder Scrolls 5 games?

It's called the Creation Kit.

Attached: 129791361351.png (330x319, 156K)

It's the console and creation kit. CHIM is a metaphor for having out of game awareness. The gods in TES are all named after Bethesda staff members, real life people.

>muh dick
>muh drugs
>muh politics
Which one would you like to talk about then, since the current topic is a little too much?

I know that feel, Brother. I've never seen anyone else discuss the Voice of the Sky seriously. It's similar to CHIM, but like the other side of it.

Attached: Jurgen_Windcaller.png (600x1080, 905K)

Lets talk about how the fans of C0DA are the absolute worst ambassadors for it.
You fucks take yourselves way too fucking seriously.
Go back to your hugbox on Redd*t and cry about how nobody gets your shitty fanfics.

Its not about the fanfic. It's not even about the random website you hate that I had to google to even know what it is. Its about philosophy. If you hate elder scrolls or lore or philosophy then I don't understand why you're in here other than to troll and have no valid opinion.

pretty sure every main character in an elder scrolls game has reached chim and that's why they can save scum and leave the game when they want

You had to google Redd*t?
If you are going to be blatantly dishonest there is really no point in attempting a discussion is there?

I will try though.
I don't hate TES lore I hate C0DA. They are two very different things. Something C0DAfags bristle at.

See, I have to do it all myself. Forget that the game effect references animals and see it more as a kind of Transcendent peace. The way I see it, CHIM belongs properly to NPC's. It's their awareness of their illusory nature. In the player character it's not proper CHIM because we also have a real existence. The Voice of the Sky, as it pertains to players, describes a PLAYER who completely and sincerely inhabits his avatar. Read your lines of dialogue out loud and tell me they're not "the voice from the sky." Put your heart into your words and into your very experiencing and (You), the player will achieve The Voice of the Sky, and possibly avoid becoming a fallen dragonborn, i.e. an insane power-seeking avatar.

Attached: 20171211_183736.jpg (495x384, 70K)

Attached: d5c.jpg (625x626, 40K)

It's called the fucking console. That's CHIM. CHIM is the realisation that ES is a game and the God Head is an allegory to ES being fictional. You either zero sum, leave the game because you realise it's dumb entertainment and not a world. Or you stay and use console commands as a god.

It's not actually that deep. Kirkbride is a pretentious POS who got stoned and thought a Tranny fucking a mountain and giving birth to a god was profound.

Attached: 1562184225028.jpg (152x227, 15K)

Why so mad, famalam?

Dragon Breaks are different saves
CHIM is the console
IS/IS NOT refers to binary
The talOS (tal Operating System) is the greatest threat.

Really not that difficult to figure out.

C0DA is an utter shitshow that exposes Kirkbride as a drugged up hippie who thinks being stoned on weed or light shrooms is the path to enlightenment.

>Tomorrowind
>TV Head Borg that assimilate people
>Vivec and the tribunal as Super Heroes
>Te-he reality is subjective.

Fuck that noise.

Attached: 1564120380972.jpg (553x351, 15K)

CHIM might be Vivec's personal philosophy, but that doesn't mean it's true, like most of what he writes.

This guy is completely right, even sotha sil implies that he's reached chim when he says that he cannot move (implying that he know he's an NPC in a game) youtu.be/fcEdXHPZ_XA?t=466

* In Oprahs voice*
You get CHIM
You get CHIM
You get CHIM

The longer the fanfics go on the easier it will be to list the people who aren't CHIMmed up.

in all seriousness kirkbride just came up with the term CHIM to describe what it feels like to peak on the types of drugs he was useing. ive personally meddeled with acid and shrooms and the way CHIM is described is very similer to your mindset when you're tripping. the only difference is that that mindset in the games can influence the physical and metaphysical world.

Attached: 1561319594179.jpg (822x706, 136K)

It's objectively true and my evidence is pressing the key to bring up the console. Vivec is almost self aware. But not all the way. He has half awareness in the ES reality. And the other half in our reality. He is one of the only NPCs that can use console commands apparently. But he never uses them in game.

That's because he's a liar and whilst he's close to CHIM he's not actually there yet. He just has acess to console commands despite not actually understanding them because he's NPC who will never actually understand them.

im inclined to belive this is the case.
>It is the process of reaching some sort of epiphany about the nature of the universe and one's place in it, leading to a simultaneous comprehension of the full scope of existence as well as one's own individuality
sounds alot like how i feel and my mindset when ive done acid

>Talos retroactively changing Cyrod from jungle to Heartland
but ESO deconfirmed this

ESO?
Is that still a thing?

Why were there dwarven ghosts in Morrowind?

Attached: 1563568040829.jpg (512x512, 12K)

its the only mmo thats keeping up with ffxiv

user it's getting major expansion every few months. Also ESO alone is giving half the lore known to Elder Scrolls alone

wasn't jungle cyrodill featured in a boss fight or something?

probably died before the great dwemer spergout

Cope

Goddamn shame why the fuck couldn't it have been a single player spin-off tes? When ai think of the wasted potential it makes me to want kyoani Bethesda.

Attached: 1467663144558.jpg (700x415, 62K)