GameFaqs doesn't think Shiki is attractive

GameFaqs doesn't think Shiki is attractive.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-26-15-21-29.png (1440x2560, 1.33M)

Me like

You like GameFaqs?

>GameFags don't think that women are attractive
What a surprise.

Attached: [Half Mile (Yaomai)] EROTIC VACATION 0023.jpg (896x1200, 252K)

her titties are stupidly large

GameFaqs still based, how do they manage it? Still great place for talking about games and getting info despite all these years. Saging for autist ugly loser OP though.

"What kind of coffee do you like?"
>98% said a rich dark roast
>in reality nobody actually drinks dark coffee, it just makes you sound sophisticated

it's currently socially underisable to say you like anime women, especially scantily dressed ones with large breasts. people don't answer questions like this with honesty; people answer according to the current zeitgeist.

>gamefags

I really need my penis to go up Shiki's butt.

>gamefags

I don't find children attractive either.

Yeah, I've never really understood this one. Don't get me wrong, I drink black coffee exclusively but I freely admit it's an acquired taste that's not for everyone. And I like a bit of milk and sugar in my coffee every now and then, anyway.

Anons, how do I go about changing breasts sizes in Burst Renewal without simply changing one of the outfits to a naked skin of varying size? I would like to make some of them smaller and others bigger because fetishes.

I haven't played Burst Renewal, so I can't say.

She is pretty ugly.

Attached: 1494459616392.jpg (819x1024, 179K)

Attached: 1562096765790.jpg (640x800, 174K)

Thanks for the input.

I pretty sure Burst R doesn't have a breast slider.

You're thinking of SK2 (it is DLC but it's unique DLC unlike the stuff they've been doing for the Versus games.

Shiki is an underrated senran

wheres her nipples?

>draw a human
>give it bug eyes
>remove the nose and replace it with a dot

BOOM you just made anime!

Attached: 1231231212.jpg (315x285, 25K)

user is clearly talking about modding the game.

Attached: Senran Kagura PEACH BEACH SPLASH_20170622114749.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

GameFaqs? More like GayFags.

Oh, right.

I was just unclear in my wording, I merely wanted to know if I could change them at all, through the game itself or other means.

I do love big titty ninjas and I get that it's the point of the series, but I also really want small titties around. Mirai and Ryobi are the only small chests in the game, however Mirai's playstyle is no fun for me and Ryobi grows during Shinobi Transformation.
It's not the end of the world since there are still titties though.

For what purpose?

They banned me for making a joke about underage. Thinking about making another account though, primarily to shill my youtube channel

What do they think about crab?

Attached: 1552185415365.png (700x1016, 729K)

Fuck off retard.

Who?

>I drink black coffee exclusively
>I like a bit of milk and sugar in my coffee every now and then, anyway.
???

>you will never play New Wave, collecting cards of your favorite Senran
>you will never play New Link, collecting outfits and dressing your favorite Senran team up as you'd like

Cock milking

I did both, NewWave is not worth it and New Link can be fun if you're lucky enough to get what you want after wasting 500 crystals, but I wasn't lucky enough.

I wish I was Shiki.

Yes, and?

Yeah, I kind of figured that New Wave was dull. New Link looked like it could at least be interesting to play around with dressup, even if the standard combat would probably get repetitive.

Reminder according to Americans if you want to fuck Shiki you're a pedophile.

Me, too. She's so pretty.

I find senran girls very hit or miss. They just look kinda weird and they usually have balloon tits. I like it when tits droop a little bit.

Attached: 1545712214403.jpg (960x544, 89K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-26-21-48-44.png (1440x2560, 2.06M)

I agree

Attached: 1535506132191.jpg (1280x1600, 1.08M)

i wouldn't say she's unattractive, i would just say she's not the most attractive of the cast
on the other hand, who didn't already know that gamefags were in fact, fags, acting like preschooler cooties morons

This picture is just simply too erotic.