How does Kirby have no bad games at all?

How does Kirby have no bad games at all?

Attached: kirby.jpg (231x218, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kirby_JP/status/1154949993054134273
youtube.com/watch?v=GjJg9UMtY-8
youtube.com/watch?v=pSLRdPJvHXw
youtube.com/watch?v=xR9HX3aOSfk
youtube.com/watch?v=4zc1x9RbfQs
youtu.be/o1duKLq2TDA
youtube.com/watch?v=GmnDuziY6uU
youtube.com/watch?v=fxYwk0qfQEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because hal knows what they doing

Canvas Curse

Canvas Curse was good, you're thinking of Rainbow Curse

Kirby Star Allies is a shit game with meaningless fanservice.

They never attempted to be good in the first place.

cuz the devs play it safe as fuck and make everything mind numbingly easy so "everyone can enjoy it!"

Battle Royale & Blowout Blast are bad.

Star Allies is my personal favorite due to the post-game replay value and combat mechanics and you can't change my mind. KSSU & Robobot are overall better games than it though.

Attached: 1514610641026.png (502x400, 93K)

Dream Course is the best game of the series. fight me.

Squeak Squad

fpbp

Epic Yarn

I won't, it's fun as fuck.
I'll fight you though. Squeak Squad had no ambition besides Ghost which was post-game but the levels were solid and the way Kirby controlled was really fluid.

he exists beyond the corrupting influences of most companies, and his cuteness is an ongoing deterrent against it and the typical vermin that would financially back it

Attached: VIDEO GAMES.png (582x536, 321K)

Have some dignity, that fanservice is the saving grace of Star Allies.

Attached: D6rw8pWU0AAqiHj.jpg (1400x847, 94K)

All Kirby games are garbage. You're just a retarded manchild

I've only played Adventure, Superstar, and Star Allies. The only one that I remember fondly is Adventure.

it's not a bad game, just kinda brain dead easy though the 3ds port does have devilish mode which helps.

Attached: 1556429507534.jpg (1200x1200, 276K)

Tilt 'N Tumble is a fucking dumpster fire.

I like how many Kirby characters could turn evil again the next day but are kept in check by Kirby's existence

nobody really turns evil in Kirby, it's just possession by an already evil creature or they were evil from the start or mislead into it.

Attached: 1516422017351.jpg (1000x1000, 1.5M)

Literally every Kirby game since RTDL has been shit with the exception of Planet Robobot.

Robobot wasn't special at all.

There's no reason to try to be good when kirby fans are so complacent and will gobble up anything hal puts out. Literally just a lower budget, less popular form of the pokemon fanbase.

You could maybe count Susie since the whole reason she's so apathetic is probably because of her whole incident, that and the fact that her father was nuts

WE NEED YOU BIG KIRBY

big Kirby has arrived.

Attached: giant-kirby-plush-japan-trend-shop-300x250.jpg (300x250, 20K)

Attached: kirby car.jpg (1200x900, 152K)

Meta Knight.

Attached: 1522390348716.png (262x77, 13K)

My theory on how susie got stuck in another dimension is that halt was trying to use star ream to wish back susie's mother by putting the helmet but instead ended up sending susie there and also erasing Halts memory of susie, when magolor's ship broke and opened up the rifts to that world she escaped and went looking for halt, thinking that he got rid of her out of hatred when really it was because star dream is a broken machine.

Attached: 1492231945983.png (1000x1000, 690K)

borb

It has no good games either other than air ride, for the hundredth time good music and good graphics cannot fix shitty babby gameplay

is he a match for big furret?

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Spider boy

Attached: Taranza_by_echo-mp.jpg (500x500, 121K)

The whole backstory to PR is so fucking stupid and convoluted to the point of ridiculousness. Susie should have really died or gotten lost in some other dimension, and the 'Susie' you see in the game should have been an android version of her that Haltmann created in order to fill the void after losing her. This would better explain her apathy towards Kirby's actions, as well as her somewhat lifeless appearance. Kumazaki is such a fucking hack

Attached: No sir! Not gettin out of this chair.jpg (931x640, 76K)

>Even his chad mirror counterpart is a loser

the virgin spider
the CHAD cultist

Attached: 1521214538243.gif (560x560, 325K)

It is the Kirby universe so anything goes when it comes to mortality, I think the reason for her surviving in another dimension should have been because of some rogue knight saving her (not necessarily Galacta) and then this being the reason why she'd be so interested in making those Mecha knights

>hyness
The only good thing about that bloatfest Star Allies

funnily enough one of susie's pro-type designs is a robot.

another one looked like the fox boss, so that's food for thought.

Attached: 1475648185158.png (500x692, 205K)

I've always imagined that as Susie's mother.

sauce?

_____________I wish I knew myself.

Attached: image0.jpg (363x452, 30K)

Kinda looks like something from Subaru's works, could be wrong tho.

It is kind of interesting that she has an on screen father but the mother isn't even referenced once.

Attached: 1548208810355.jpg (582x713, 54K)

maybe alien fathers are mothers too

either that or she was a clone or some kind of science baby.

Attached: 1468393045955.png (1232x1500, 1.51M)

>Haltmann created the perfect daughterfu
I can believe it.

Can't have any hang ups if it's not really your daughter and not really a child.

Attached: 1464052893226.jpg (344x277, 59K)

>incest
No, they have a wholesome relationship on the basis of their hobbies.

I doubt it.

Am...I retard for just now realizing that there's no true 3D kirby game aside from City Trial and that one subgame (Kirby's blowjob blast or whatever)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UimIrTjuvfE
Not a bad game but a bad memory

>bad memory
why's that user?

Attached: 1537414638432.jpg (533x551, 206K)

Just because there aren't any "bad" Kirby games doesn't mean 60% of them aren't mediocre.

My husband.

Attached: 1548115259144.png (315x229, 96K)

Big kirby niggy

user GET OUT!

>blowjob blast
Kirby's pinball on the gameboy wasn't 3d or a platformer.

fuck of Lucina.

Attached: __kirby_lucina_male_my_unit_meta_knight_and_my_unit_fire_emblem_fire_emblem_kakusei_kirby_series_and (600x600, 293K)

This one

Attached: 3DS2-noscale.jpg (1920x1080, 607K)

>implying Susie isn't behind every borbpost in existence.

>Lucina x Meta Knight
They share nothing in common other than Lucina sometimes wears a mask and has blue clothes. It's a trash ship based solely on appearances.

Attached: playball kirby.jpg (284x362, 95K)

What the fuck am I looking at

Something I'm about to draw, i.e Kirby as a cute bunny

This. Everyone knows MetaSusie is the superior Meta ship.

a german Nintendo power comic

there's one with Wario talking to the devil and Mario walking past the twin towers falling, not even kidding.

Attached: 375.jpg (680x501, 106K)

MetaSusie is even fucking worse since their whole pairing is founded on a completely abusive relationship. Yes, I'm sure Meta Knight will want to hook up with someone who brainwashed him and forced him to work for a company committing planetary genocide.

Attached: 1417069304258.jpg (332x309, 27K)

Okay that's pretty gay but whatever, what about MetaKirby?

Attached: kek.png (800x512, 404K)

I know that I was making a blow job joke.

Attached: 1516618309745.jpg (708x783, 105K)

>twitter.com/Kirby_JP/status/1154949993054134273
>it’s been over a year since THE NIGHT
Hold me bros

>MetaKirby
Depends on if you mean romantically or platonically.

Attached: 1518683428533.png (817x718, 1.12M)

Both.

It already started; Kirby battle royale is legit the first bad kirby game. It had weaker games like Squeak Squad and Star allies but they were solid.

They need Sakurai to make a new game to give it new life o the IP.

Fuck you, it was great.

The only good Kirby game is dream course, the rest might be the easiest series of games ever made. It's absolutely meaningless press forward to win gameplay.

>How does Kirby have no bad games at all?

Why is this meme repeated so often even though everyone knows it's not true?

Are these up for sale, that's nice. Since they're no fluffly DDD...

For me personally, romantic MetaKirby just feels wrong. I always viewed MK as a sort of father figure/mentor, so my bias against this type of ship is strong, and it's only compounded further by the fact that Kirby is often depicted as a small child, which just makes things more awkward, but different strokes I guess. I prefer platonic mostly, but I don't hate people who do it romantically.

Attached: 9f7.png (300x325, 65K)

I don't think anywhere sells them at this point, there is another big kirby plush that's a little smaller.

Attached: 41ezv4UX1ML.jpg (500x428, 18K)

Epic yarn, Pinball(no your unfunny silvagunner meme doesnt make it good), tilt n tumble, dream course and return to dreamland.

i want to fuck that sphere

I have ClipStudio up, any requests?

KSA tries too hard to be super star 2
a simple chapter-focused campaign like the rest of the kumazaki quadrilogy would've been better

either that or bring milky way wishes ability switching back

Galacta Knight and Meta Knight napping together maskless

Don't make me post the nsfw version.

Attached: Happy Father's Day!.png (899x629, 201K)

MagoSusie is better imo

Attached: Love child.png (454x445, 79K)

Magolor only craves for power and profit

Adeleine getting surprised with a birthday party from all her friends and having a wonderful time

Just like Susie.

Only if coat hangers are involved.

>It's absolutely meaningless press forward to win gameplay.
Can people make arguments that aren't just an over exaggeration if what they don't like? Also Mass Attack, Blockball, Star Stacker/Kira no Kizzu, and Canvas Curse are pretty damn difficult among other things.

I love him, Yea Forums.

Attached: sadborb1.png (437x369, 32K)

so they'd screw eachother over before they'd screw eachother

super star ultra was where it peaked, but i still enjoy the recent entries

RETURN TO DREAMLAND WAS AN UNDERRATED MASTERPEICE THAT PERFECTED THE 2D SIDESCROLLING KIRBY GAME

Well I'm not Dr.Phil so I can't analyze a relationship between two fictional characters,

>tfw I know people in real life that unironically listen to silvagunner rips in 2019

it stopped being funny a month in, no scratch that it was never funny.

Attached: 1466480300408.jpg (800x600, 303K)

C'mon man. It's still pretty funny.
I dropped it for a year but I ended up going back to it anyway.

>le fleentstones!?! XD
yeah no fuck off, the only good rips are the ones that actually fit to the sound chip.

but nah gotta have wood man for the billionth time.

Hmmm I wonder who's behind this post.
That's fucking cute so I'm gonna draw that espite it's non lewd intentions.

Someone who just likes thinking what a child between two characters would look like,

I won't defend Star Allies, it bored me to tears.

Not him, but I like it when they produce great uploads.
youtube.com/watch?v=GjJg9UMtY-8

>UNDERRATED
More like overrated.

KSA was a rushed Masterpiece.

>Kaijukek
I thought i’d seen the last of you

Tilt N Tumble is barely playable and Amazing Mirror is straight up a bad game.

Absolutely perfect.

Attached: 1558998964427.jpg (850x600, 48K)

Who's that? The new file user?

Is she Bucky? I remember seeing her Tumblr back in 2018 when she was 14 and the blog was nearly identical to how Bucky acted.

How do I find a Meta BF?

>all these people wanking Super Star
bland level design, don't see what's so amazing about it. Hell I prefer Dream Land 3 for the beautiful art style.

You don't. His level of perfection is unattainable. Anything you settle for is settling for less.

FFFuck.
I guess I'll have to dream.
Good thing I got all the Kirby stuff off of sadpanda

Attached: tenor.gif (318x180, 1.69M)

you don't, because Metaknight is for Kirby only!

Attached: 71484924_p1.png (1650x2050, 841K)

The more I play Triple Deluxe, the more I appreciate how good the soundtrack really is.
youtube.com/watch?v=pSLRdPJvHXw
youtube.com/watch?v=xR9HX3aOSfk

Devilish mode isn’t even hard it’s juat frustrating

Oh I got through 90% of this level aaand the faggot hit me, no free item for me

There’s one bonus stage in the ice world, the one where you’re an offroader for the entire level, and if you play it in devilish you have to be pixel perfect to not hit a spike or get hit by the faggot

Epic yarn is the darksouls of kirby

>I will never be bred by Meta Knight or used as a form of release for his sexual frustrations
Every day I live is a day of pure suffering.

Attached: 1548103422397.jpg (1200x853, 467K)

Epic Yarn is unironically the best Kirby game. It has more gameplay and fun than any before it. People who complain that a Kirby game is too easy have brain problems. "You can't die!" So fucking what? You CAN lose gems, which is a much worse punishment than dying in other Kirby games. Not-dying is a non-problem.

STOP!!! Making me feel upset that 2d orbs aren't real damnit! Granted I want a cute Kirby BF so.

>The game that's the most fun was a game that wasn't even originally going to be a Kirby game but just got a Kirby skin slapped on top

Maybe it's a sign.

I agree it’s not funny.

Some are legitimately good mashups

Imagine having no taste

Kumazaki really needs to cut down on the fire worlds. I remember the one in RTDL being pretty cool but the TD and Star Allies ones are the same thing my mind

I got sick of the idea as soon as I heard about it. Just fucking call them mash ups and label them for what they are. The whole "epic prank lololol XD" aspect to it always just rubbed me the wrong way. It's so adolescent.

thanksyou in advance mate

No problem, if the thread dies by then check waioi on twitter.

I see both fire worlds in RtDL and TD one and the same. Personally I like TD's a bit more because of the music and the better stage except for the hypernova.

p-please stop, that fantasy sounds not terrible and that worries me

Uh yes it does? Did you forget about air ride?

Just take the fucking borbpill already.

Attached: 1111.png (443x329, 49K)

People wank his games far too much. A good majority of them are incredibly easy platformers that will put you to sleep.

>borbpill
>What's wrong user, don't you wanna use me as your personal cute ona-hole? I'll even poyo babble if you're into that~
>Come on user, take the borbpill, you'll be much happier with me. I'm cute and small just how you like em'~
Thanks for the new word and drawing idea.

… alright, give me the pill, i’m curious

Attached: CEBA641D-3F88-4E56-94A9-EDAE63AD3B65.gif (500x330, 1023K)

Man it's got me thinking I really wish there was more narrative to the levels in newer Kirby games. I loved the fire level in 64 how it starts off you running through a hell storm of falling rocks before taking refuge in a volcano that by the end erupts and has you racing to the top of the volcano. I fuckin love 64

Kirby 64 is so fucking slow I don't know how people can stand to play it. The top running speed is like walking speed in a Mario game

Man the gameplay way subpar but the world design is the best in the series

Which way you want? A greentext story or a explanation on why orbs are superior?

I consider Star Allies bad.
>but the fanservice DLC
Does nothing to change the shit level design and general blandness of the main game. It might as well be a separate eShop title named "Guest Stars DX" or whatever the fuck they were doing in the late 3DS era.

Mass Attack and Rainbow Curse aren't good. They aren't the worst games I've ever played or anything but I did not enjoy my time with either of them, and I say that as someone who did enjoy Canvas Curse.
Kirby still has a really good track record but "no bad games" is hyperbole. If you want to stretch things there are also those low-budget eShop games; maybe it's because it was freemium but I didn't care for that one boss battle spinoff.

Attached: kirbytiff.png (1005x715, 191K)

Battle Royale would have been fantastic if it was a side mode in Star Allies and they used that gigantic roster. Not worth it as a standalone game though you're right.

I need to find what thread this spawned off of.

>full retail price
>shallow as fuck
>NO REASON TO HAVE BEEN STANDALONE
>so many superior multiplayer alternatives, even in the Kirby series
Fuck you if you defend it

Attached: 3DGKIBR.png (650x607, 819K)

I didn't expect Taranza to grow on me the way he did. Did nothing wrong, didn't deserve to suffer.

I really don't mind the speed as the power combination, gameplay, music, and level design kept me interested. What I am irritated about were collecting all the cards for the sake of competing it 100%.

Attached: 1429677368534.png (465x209, 207K)

There's a hack that significantly increases Kirby's speed, but it doesn't make the game better. In fact, it plays worse because your air momentum is still hot garbage like in DL3.

There were signs of it in both Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot. What I found baffling is that both Return to Dreamland and Star Allies didn't do a great attempt at doing so eventhough they were console games.

It's what I grew with so I got my nostalgia however I 100% through it not that long ago and the speed still wasn't that much of an issue for me, maybe because of just how over powered Kirby is in 64. If there's one level that does make you wish you could move faster it's definitely the factory level, easily one of the most nerve wacking levels in the entire series which is pretty damn fitting for the whole theme of shiver star

I honestly liked it for a while, but the ARG was the beginning of the end and then it continued to get worse.

Who can say where the road goes

Gotta be honest, it's the worst Kirby game I've played. The only saving grace were the music and King Dedede himself while also giving him another final boss status.
youtube.com/watch?v=4zc1x9RbfQs

Oh wait, Battle Royale isn't the game I was thinking of, it was that one platform fighter in Triple Deluxe.

I miss swole arm borb.

Attached: sprite-mk.png (266x128, 12K)

Was about to post this

>the robots starts moving in closer to you on the last segment of the stage

Attached: 1564130351709.gif (571x321, 3.76M)

The one you're referring to is Kirby Fighter. Either way, both games would have been great sidegames compared to the lackluster ones (baseball and lumberjack) we got in Star Allies.

I think I’d prefer a greentext story.

So are Mario, Kirby, and Link the main heroes whenever there is something that threatens the Nintendo universe?

Hey user, is this good so far, is there anything you ant me to change? I like to think this is when GK is getting first accustomed to living in a more luxurious manner,

Attached: fluff.png (1377x797, 299K)

I want to lay down with Meta Knight.

Attached: 71 - FJLcuDl.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

he has to live with the fact that he'll never be the strongest warrior in smash ever again

His reign as strongest warrior in Smash may be over, but the trauma and salt he farmed while doing it is eternal.

Attached: orb loaves.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Fuck your asshole

I want to lay on Meta Knight!

Attached: Meta BRAAAAAP.jpg (1280x1146, 162K)

It's not often I see an image that utterly repulses me, but you sure nailed it.

Attached: D05-DUIU8AAYqEh.jpg (1200x675, 101K)

Oh my fuck, why would you save that.

Attached: Oh god.png (198x470, 66K)

now that's what i call a meta-knightmare

That's a big borb.

Attached: thicc.jpg (207x197, 37K)

fatfags really do ruin everything...

bump

Canvas Curse is good shit. Rainbow Curse however...

Fuck you fatfag

Post more fat kirby

Attached: 1562535559585.png (1280x753, 391K)

1 year of
el rato

Attached: 1562536087543.jpg (1000x1000, 289K)

These.
This franchise isn't anything special.

bumping with update on request

Attached: update.png (1342x904, 498K)

>actually agreeing with this, especially when others agree that there are both bad and good games and called out on HAL's weaknesses
>especially when HAL delivered extra content unlike Gamefreak hasn't in the past
What resorts these anons to shitpost so much?

Kirby’s one of my favorite franchises, but lately I just haven’t been able to get into it. Last game I played was Robobot and it was just too easy and short. Fav games are Amazing Mirror and Air Ride

Attached: 280px-Fat_kirby[1].jpg (280x210, 13K)

They definitely need to revisit the concept on both games. An Amazing Mirror remake would have been perfect for the 3DS, but now that the system is basically dead, my only hope for it will be for the Switch.

haha what if Meta Knight ate some of the chips that would be so funny

This is actually nice and wholesome. Good job user.

Attached: 56412497_350364392274582_3827617527344401182_n.jpg (640x383, 31K)

Thank you! I had a bit of trouble deciding on the pose, I even added some stuff to give background on the setting.

Just wanted to share this artwork since this version of gijinka Kirby looks really adorable here.

Attached: 20190321_by_zlxcoco100_dd2nxxo-fullview.jpg (1024x625, 92K)

Delusional fans.

Only advice I could give is to not add too much detail around the main subjects since it will just take away attention from them. From the looks of it the draft seems great.

Attached: hero_by_zlxcoco100_dcx9ske-pre.jpg (894x894, 89K)

bump and thanks user, I'm cleaning it up right now!

Kirby games suck.

That's not a pun, shit is boring.

No thanks

Star Allies is the best one for one and one mechanic only that needs to return in every game
Two words
DREAM
FRIENDS

This is a pretty good place to end the franchise, unless they feel like making more spinoffs. Sadly Kirby has always been saddled with an incompetent development team so i'm not sure what else they can do.

Attached: final boss.png (764x1120, 1.32M)

The series wouldn't have had to end if Kuzamaki hadn't basically rapid jerked off lore for 4 games. The series was moslty self contained Kirby adventures before then and now they've written themselves into a corner.

I agreed on the idea, until Star Allies came out.

The very best Kirby game is the first one on the gameboy. Copying powers from enemies was a fucking mistake.

Also go play the gameboy one RIGHT NOW. It has a hard mode that change patterns from enemies and bosses and a different enemy placement.

Attached: Kirby's Dream Land (UE) [!]-190624-115920.webm (512x461, 1.52M)

who is that final boss

It's pretty awful, but Dreamland 2 is the shit.

nice bait

Wrong.

>top tier comfy ost
>short and sweet
>not brain dead easy

What's there not to like?

Attached: Kirby's Dream Land (UE) [!]-190624-115957.webm (512x461, 189K)

It's braindead. Who'd waste time with a mindless sidescroller when you could be playing Gargoyle's Quest?

Attached: gb_gargoylesquest_front.jpg (400x357, 71K)

Beat squeak squad the other day without using a single copy ability, felt good

Planet Robobot is my favorite game but I wish there's more content. Hell, add these concept designs maybe.

Attached: Not Big-O.png (1076x608, 892K)

Borbbump

>there are people who who want to fuck spheres
You guys are fucked

Yeah...fucked by spheres, which I want.

Attached: 1516735504714.gif (320x270, 258K)

Imagine having such shit taste. Of all of the "non-traditional" Kirby games, you somehow managed to pick one of the best ones

Literally every single kirby game after Dreamland 3, Eat Shit

Objectively

Attached: 1534786542193.png (732x462, 203K)

I can taste the thick salty bias from my computer screen!

Some stuff I would add if it was available
S Tier: Mega Man, Daytona
B Tier: Wario
C Tier: Yoshi

>sonic in A

And even more after thinking
S Tier: Killer Instict
A Tier: Sparkster
B Tier: Metal Gear
F Tier: Splatoon,

Post your favorite boss OST
youtu.be/o1duKLq2TDA
youtube.com/watch?v=GmnDuziY6uU

youtube.com/watch?v=fxYwk0qfQEQ

Attached: ang.png (685x381, 496K)

Angry sky sounds like something out of Ratchet Deadlocked both are amazing games

user, you can't understand how much lore this boss has without a lot of explaining spoiler below
That is Void, in the Kirby universe there are 4 more states of matter, Dream, Soul, Heart and Dark
Void is the creator of the all 4 matters
an example would be that Nightmare is madeup of mostly Dream matter and some soul matter.