"just build a PC bro it's easy!"

>"just build a PC bro it's easy!"

Attached: 1558855329220.jpg (540x540, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=io9kpxse5QA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

member' spongebob?

fuck you

you don't need to put quotation marks around greentext
lurk for eight more months before posting

Hardest part was getting the motherboard in the case and then figuring out the wires for the case's buttons and ports

lol this was actually me

Attached: amd.webm (460x816, 565K)

Honestly don't know how people have trouble.

it is
at this point, my options are going full custom cooling loop or start modifying cars if I want to get my fix

I did it when I didn't know shit about computers.

">you don't need to put quotation marks around greentext" - Anonymous, 2019

I've been buileing computers since I was 13 because my dad made me help/work for him. Not only is easy but it's also fun

if you are to dumb to setup a pc, you are to dumb to plug in a tv

It can be a bit confusing when researching what parts are compatible and which are not. Butt there are so many builds on youtube and online that you can copy for exactly what you want. Price ranges and performance builds are all there, just pick one and copy it.

>he fell for the liquid cooling meme

Attached: 1561814126684.jpg (2048x2048, 767K)

PC building in this day and age is literally idiot proof.

Attached: lul.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Hardware sites nowadays literally builds the PC for you there's literally no excuse.

It is easy, you just follow the fucking instructions, there are so many guides out there, I built my first one 2 years ago now and had no issues with it.

too*

what if he gets a non ddr ram compatable motherboard that doesnt support his cpu?

just get a ps4 you fucking virgins

PC building is literally "place tab A in slot B" level shit. Ikea furniture is more complex.

>It can be a bit confusing when researching what parts are compatible and which are not.
literally PCpartpicker
The only part that may trip up new people is picking your chipset tier, especially if it and the CPU are both new like the latest ryzen shit that happened.

>”dude just pirate the game”
>get virus that destroys your computer

No one ever says this. Everyone recommend to get prebuilt PC if it's your first. Just ask people around and mention budget to not get scammed with some overpriced and unnecessary bullshit.

Attached: 1564186950589.jpg (320x368, 14K)

It's really not hard. Your first time is nerve racking, and will take a few hours more than normal, but nothing beats that feel of getting your first build turning on for the first time. It really is just like Legos.

>buy my pc online
>select the option to get it build for me
>mfw they use USED parts

Attached: 1550232007897.png (907x599, 450K)

bro thats shit's easy lmaoo i built my first computer when i was 16 and stoned out of my mind haha all u need to do is buy like 3 parts and put em together

>get new RAM
>j-j-j-j-jam it in
>nothing
>blank
>eternal blackness
>just an on computer
>experiment with slots
>use old RAM
>nothing
>on the verge of reseting mobo
>finally J-J-J-J-JAM IT IN
>*click*
>finally works

Attached: 1519116128351.jpg (1427x1433, 299K)

get fucked cuck

no, you do

after over a decade of misusing the quoting functions for things that aren't really quotes, it becomes necessary to make the distinction

In an absolute world, sure. But if anything doesn't work for some subtle reason, a novice isn't going to get how to diagnose the issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=io9kpxse5QA
Just watch this guide if you're really that stupid.

How do you think they make any margin on pre-builds? They certainly aren't getting bulk deals on parts.

I remember struggling for 2 days on my first build, only to realize I was too scared to actually push the ram in properly so it never clicked.

i ended up cutting myself on the motherboard, getting blood all over it
the mobo died a year later

After watching the way a friend of mine built his computer like a fucking caveman was when I realized computers like it rough.

>micro atx
>ram slots are practically on the edge on righthand side
>board does like a 40° flex
>SNAP
>scared to lift my hands and look
>nah its cool brah everythings fine ram is seated

I rake my hand with this fucking thing everytime Ive had to mess with my PC between 3 motherboards and a new gpu
Also gf and friend had me build their PC's so I went with same damn thing since they are cheap
Fuckers taken more of my blood than doctors have

Attached: 35-103-099-08.jpg (640x480, 47K)

power bos broke so i made some adjustments to it.
think it'll work since I use positive and negative screws?

Attached: 1562630063344.jpg (487x650, 34K)

>tfw pay the jew tax for AIOs so i don't have to go through that bullshit

STANDING ON THE EEEEEDGE

this will actually work, but the screws will rust and SC very fucking fast
expect it to die in a week

next time change the filename

You just fucking don't because you do research before investing 600 - 1000 in parts.

PCBs are incredibly flexible

least you have a positive and negative screw

I remember PC game communities generally being the most competent/competitive/mature for the longest time because there used to be barriers to entry. You had to set a performance target within your budget, research current standards and reasonable pricing, and then build your rig and set everything up. Then you had to be very careful not to let anyone in your community know they were in the presence of a twelve year old.

Do not do this to the PS2
It deserves better

>tfw still sometimes accidentally say I was born in early 80's on age verification shit despite being 27

same, building a PC is much easier than servicing a car or winning the love of a good woman. if you can't put thing X in slot Y and then press a button, you are probably a hopeless human being.

12 year olds are always smarter than 20 year olds. They have the patience to actually learn something.

still easy than early and later 1990 pc needing deal with jumper

>Order parts logical increments says to order
>Pay computer store to assemble it.

So hard.

>Accepting your own mediocrity on something so simple

>>Pay computer store to assemble it.

the assembly phase is the easiest part. researching your parts is much more challenging.

this is like buying a car and then paying someone else to put gas in your tank because that's too technical for you

Its just like expensive legos if you have a triple digit iq.

fake and gay
still kek'd

Quotation mark after the meme arrow mean that the person said stupid shit. In this case it means, translated for newfags: Implying it is easy to build a PC.